✅IRDWTBWTBMHH [GL]

Da Axin_Venus

Title: I really don't want to be with the black moonlight heroine he Author: Pigeons can't coo/鸽子不会咕咕咕 Former... Altro

Full Description
1 to 10
11 to 20
31 to 40
41 to 50
51 to 60
61 to 70
71 to 80
81 to 90
91 to 100
101 to 110
111 to 120
121 to 130
131 to 140
141 to 150
END

21 to 30

770 13 1
Da Axin_Venus

The faint smell of disinfectant wafts around, and the large apple is a little cooler.

Xu Xu Yue hesitantly looked at the little girl sitting in the wheelchair in the distance, she didn't seem to be that healthy, and there was a small blanket resting on her dangling legs, boring and monotonous without any pattern, the edges of the threads looking a little old.

Judging from the hand she was holding in her lap, she must have dropped the apple.

Tiny shoes tapped slowly on the tiled floor, the calm, judgemental thoughts of the young girl being manipulated by this childish body.

Truly a newborn calf, Xu Xu Yue's steps were careful, yet bold, as if she wanted to return the apple to its rightful owner, holding it in her hands and walking towards the person across the street.

Xu Jiyue thought it would be good for her to ask this little girl who she was and what was wrong with her.

But the moment she had just walked in front of the little girl, her vision was like a sudden zoom in, and a small, square room appeared in her sight with a swish.

Like a fluctuation that could only happen in an unprovoked dream.

And like the result of some subconscious manipulation.

It's a small room, as far as the eye can see.

It was square, and even the light was spread out extraordinarily evenly.

The little girl she had just seen in the corridor was sitting by the window.

The soft and even light hit her from one side, lining every inch of her skin with a tender and clean white.

Her hair, which was not too thick, hung loosely around her face, and was gilded with a light chestnut colour by the light, which was fragile and beautifully outlined the side of the little girl's tender face.

Xu Xu Yue felt that a child's curiosity about the world was the most beautiful picture, just as this little girl was quietly looking out, a pure white pigeon resting in front of her, separated from her only by a clean piece of glass.

The thick eyelashes are blinking, as if there are stars hidden in them, full of curiosity about the outside.

Her cheeks were lightly flushed by the sun, and looked as delicious as the apple in her hand.

But it was this kind of beauty that Xu Xu Yue detected a hint of something wrong.

The pigeon resting outside the window hadn't moved a bit, and the distribution of light and shadow on the little girl's face didn't match the way she was sitting in front of the window.

With that, she looked around the modest little house and realised that something was wrong.

--It was not a real window before the little girl, but a picture drawn with a brush.

"Knock, roll ......"

Xu Xu Jiyue was just marvelling at this discovery of hers when the apple rolled unduly from that tender hand to the ground.

And then one by one, it rolled to the little girl's feet.

The little girl was thus interrupted from her "scenic" agenda by the apple, and skilfully adjusted the angle of the wheelchair underneath her.

The old blanket was brought down a little bit, and the little girl bent down and poked her hand out to pick up the apple that fell at her feet.

The lighting in the room was even and undistorted, and the scarlet apple could not colour the little girl's pale fingers.

She cradled the apple in her arms as if she had lost it and found it again, and slowly and intensely bloomed a smile at Xu Xu Yue, "Thank you."

The little girl's eyes were dark and bright, reflecting clearly in Xu Xu Yue's line of sight as if they were clearing away the clouds.

It was as if they were clasped together with some memory.

A wind blew from the four-square room, ruffling Xu Ziyue's long hair.

She heard the sound of tree branches swaying and suddenly woke up.

Light scrambled and piled into Xu Xu Yue's eyes, soft yet piercing.

The clarity that only appeared in dreams suddenly faded, and the surrounding scenery became blurry once more.

The room was quiet in the early morning, and no one came back to knock on the door to disturb it.

Xu Xu Jiyue sat up from the bed just like that, her long hair hanging down on the side of her face blocking her silent expression.

Who was the little girl who had just appeared in her dream?

Was the dream just now just a mere optical illusion?

......

Xu Xu Yue had never cared about these illusions in the dream world, but somehow this dream was the only one she cared about.

She still remembered those dark eyes, and the little girl's smile that blossomed at her made her suddenly feel a sense of frustration.

However, without waiting for her to recall those details of the dream, something shook itself at her below her vision.

It was a dog's tail.

Yuan Zi hadn't left for the night last night, so she had carefully curled up next to Xu Xu Yue's bed and slept all night.

It seemed to be really scared of losing this master of its, not moving an inch and paying extra attention, the slightest noise could wake it up.

Just now, when Xu Xu Yue sat up from her bed, her light golden ears moved, and she instantly stood up with her still-dreaming body.

A dog's care and concern is always the most passionate and unreserved, Xu Xu Jiyue felt a warm current welling up in her heart.

With that, she gently rubbed Roundie's head before getting out of bed and holding the guide on it.

The villa in the early morning was permeated with an orderly busyness, the kitchen sounds were constant, and Aunt Sun was busy early in the morning.

Lu Shicheng also got up early, full of energy, sitting in the living room to eat breakfast, constantly with QiuQiu turn out his 100 points of points record to see.

Qiuqiu, from the initial excitement of looking through it with Nicco, had become a bit numb by now, "Host, these points won't run away."

Nicco did not, and flipped through the record for the 25th time, "Let me look again, this is 100 points."

Qiuqiu knew that he could not do anything about Natalie Lu, but he was also really happy for her, and did not want to discourage her, so he simply stopped persuading her, and held the small piece of beef that Natalie Lu had secretly given to himself just now, and slowly nibbled on the top of her head.

And just at this time, Xu Xu Yue walked down from upstairs holding Yuan Zi.

Thinking that she had added a lot of points last night, Lu Shicheng raised an extraordinarily friendly smile and took the initiative to ask, "Awake, is your body feeling better?"

"Much better." Xu Xu Jiyue replied in a faint voice.

"Good morning, Yuanzi." Lu Shicheng greeted Yuanzi and enthusiastically introduced Xu Ziyue, "Aunt Sun made steak sandwiches today, they're especially delicious."

Xu Jiyue nodded and picked up the sandwich that Aunt Sun had just put in her hand.

Because of the historical legacy of the original owner, coupled with the fact that she usually had to rush to school in the morning, Lu Shicheng rarely ate with Xu Ziyue.

Daylight enveloped the two people sitting opposite each other, and the warm aroma of beef lingered around, giving the table a calm and harmonious feeling.

Natalie Lu bit into her sandwich and secretly looked up at Xu Ziyue.

She was still her usual quiet self, her slim body sitting straight in her chair, with only the medical gauze attached to her face recording the turmoil she had experienced last night.

The state looked pretty good.

Lu Shicheng judged in his heart and said: ''Your cello that was hidden behind the garden was found this morning when the maid of the flower house was tidying up the garden. I saw some scratches and dirt on the top of the violin case, so I had Aunt Sun send it for inspection and maintenance, and it will be returned in a couple of days."

Xu Xu Jiyue, of course, remembered that this was her preparation for her departure, and the biting action paused for a moment.

She had thought that Lu Shicheng would chastise and educate herself, but she hadn't expected just such a faint notice.

Blurring her vision to see through the thoughts of the person in front of her, Xu Ziyue spoke in a light voice, "Many thanks."

Lu Shicheng pursed her lips lightly, looking at the sandwich that the person across from her hadn't even eaten half of, and said, "If you really want to thank me, just eat more."

"Dr Qin said that your body needs more nutrients in order to get better fast."

Xu Xu Jiyue frowned slightly when she heard Lu Shicheng's words.

The familiar droning excuse reminded her of many unpleasant things, and it was this kind of droning that she disliked the most.

However, Lu Shicheng did not feel this aversion from Xu Xuyue, and continued, "Your main task now is to slowly nurse your body back to health here, and only when you have the strength to eat will you have the strength to do other things, after all ......"

Lu Shicheng paused for a moment and looked at Xu Xu Yue with a smile, "After all, the body is the capital of the revolution."

She thought Xu Xu Yue was in such a hurry to leave to go back because she wanted too much to get back what belonged to her.

But this matter that hadn't been written into the script by the main god was doomed to fail.

Lu Shicheng knew that Xu Zuoyue in the original text hadn't been in a hurry like she was now because the original master had created a huge obstacle for her.

But now she was not a stumbling block in Xu Ziyue's path anymore.

The road was too smooth, the steps were too fast, and it was also easy to fall.

Lu Shicheng felt that as someone who knew the plot, she might as well encourage and guide Xu Ziyue to be a qualified war logistics officer.

Moreover, a jade-like person like Xu Xu Jiyue should never have suffered those things in the original text.

Since she was jade, she should have been well cared for, so that the light she gave off would be the most resilient and clean.

And ...... brushing up good feelings like this will also be fast.

Chu Chu slowly nibbled the beef in his hand, rolled himself, and covered his ears with his little wings in disgust.

It said that it heard this calculating sound of its own host.

"And ...... that person and opportunity that can help you take revenge may not appear until a while later."

Lu Shicheng wanted to subtly reveal a little more about the future to Xu Xu Yue, to settle her heart completely, and continued to "prophesy" to her, "If you don't care about it, it might just pop up on its own."

"Isn't there that saying? You can't ask for it by force."

Natalie Lu said several sentences in a row, trying to express her meaning layer by layer.

There was no harsh education, no forceful command, and the voice was permeated with nothing but seriousness.

Resistance and aversion were like the taste of beef left in the mouth, slowly being broken down and faded.

Xu Xu Yue felt a little surprised that this person was simply encouraging and enlightening herself.

Xu Xu Jiyue knew that Lu Shicheng was a devious and cunning person who was the best at flowery language.

But for some reason, perhaps it was the words that made sense, and as she listened, she once again wanted to try and believe them.

"Hmm." Xu Xu Yue faintly answered, sort of giving Lu Shicheng a sign that she had listened.

Perhaps because they had spent a lot of time together, Lu Shicheng also understood the meaning of Xu Ziyue's "hmm".

Delight leapt onto the young girl's face, and she leaned over slightly to look towards Xu Ziyue, tentatively and expectantly, "Then do you want to stay?"

The early morning daylight penetrated with a brand new cleanliness, a tree branch sticking out of the window swayed gently, and Xu Ziyue's lowered line of sight landed on a blurred figure that looked towards her.

Can't count on having much of a favourable inclination towards her, but ......

It is also not counted as a nuisance.

After a pause, Xu Xuyue softly said, "I may have to bother Miss Lu for a while longer."

"Woof!"

Yuanzi's reaction was faster than Lu Shicheng's.

It was as if it had sensed from the dialogue between the two that Xu Xu Yue wouldn't be leaving, and happily circled around the table.

A subtle sliding sound came from Xu Jiyue's ears, and the glass bowl piled with blueberries was pushed in front of her by Lu Shicheng.

The beautiful glass bowl refracted the light, and Xu Jiyue saw a misplaced tail wagging behind Lu Shicheng.

"Eat more, it's good for your eyes."

Xu Xu Jiyue pursed her lips lightly and was just about to say something when she was interrupted by a news broadcast that suddenly blared from the television, "A serious rear-end collision occurred at the intersection of Chemical Road and No. 1 Avenue last night."

In a flash, the entire restaurant went quiet.

Lu Shicheng instantly realised what was going on and hurriedly signalled Aunt Sun to amplify the TV sound.

"The driver of the front car to avoid the pedestrian crossing the road emergency braking, followed closely behind the attempt to overtake the rear driver failed to react, a car directly rear-end, according to the description of the rear car companion, the rear driver has been unconvinced that the driver of the front driver in front of the car driving, which wants to speed after her ...... "

"The accident caused one person slightly injured, two seriously injured. Here we appeal to everyone, driving please keep a calm mood, do not for a moment to vent their anger and cause irreparable consequences."

The picture on the TV was in the dark, the female reporter stood under the street light and reported the accident that just happened in clear words.

The accident scene was processed extraordinarily quickly, and Natalie Lu saw that only the wreckage of the car remained in that background image.

Aunt Sun looked closely and pointed to that familiar licence plate not far away, saying, "Miss, this isn't ......"

Lu Shicheng of course saw it.

And she also noticed the bloodstains that went unnoticed in the darkness of the night.

With such a serious traffic accident, Luo Silence's condition shouldn't be considered very good.

If Xu Xu Yue's very important assistant lost his ability to fight at a later stage, how would it end?

Lu Shicheng's heart sank.

And just at the moment when this news finished broadcasting, the TV screen was suddenly paused.

The door of the villa was opened from the outside, and a man in a suit slowly entered.

He just looked at Xu Xu Yue, who was having breakfast in the dining room, and laughed, "Miss Xu last night, it was really a big show."

The man's voice had a hint of laughter in it, but it was low and oppressive.

Xu Xu Yue did not recognise this voice, nor was she familiar with this blurry shadow in her midst.

She didn't know if the Lu family's security was reliable, nor did she know if the people on the Xu family's side were really reckless to such an extent, and couldn't help but tense up a bit.

Then a silhouette landed in front of her line of sight, and the light that was blocked pressed over a few light rose scent.

Lu Shicheng blocked in front of her.

Xu Xu Jiyue was thus shielded.

The hand that secretly gripped the bread slicer was full of wariness, yet there were two more moments of hesitation that were not easily detected.

She didn't expect this person to come over to protect her.

The daylight outside the window fell into the room, drawing a line between Natalie and the man not far away.

Natalie had not inherited the original owner's memories and did not recognise this man, but the fact that this stranger was able to manipulate the TV in the house, enter the house unhindered, and look like a gentleman was not enough to make people wary?

She had gambled all her points last night to get Xu Xu Yue back, and she couldn't let her make any more mistakes.

Just being vigilant, she didn't know why, but Natalie felt that the voice sounded a bit familiar.

Before she could think about it, Aunt Sun, who had been in the kitchen, walked out quickly and respectfully to the man who suddenly walked in, "Young Master."

Natalie Lu was stunned for a moment.

This man who was not friendly to Xu Xu Yue was actually the original owner's sister-controlling brother?

As if sensing the questioning from Lu Shichen, Lu Shize took the initiative to ask, "Why doesn't Nico greet her brother?"

That voice was more than a degree gentler than the previous day, and even sounded a little lost.

Natalie had no experience in dealing with this, and tried to envision the original owner's appearance, calling out "brother" to Lu Shize, and then asked, "Why are you here?"

"Yesterday's incident was such a big deal, mum knows about it too."

As Lu Shize said that, he raised his hand and pressed the remote control in his hand, and the TV news that he had paused completely exited the interface.

The dark TV screen shook out a few radio waves as if it was connecting, and then Ms Cheng Meiyan's face appeared in the screen.

The time difference between the country she was travelling to and her own was not small, and the sky was already dark on the other side of the camera.

And she did not know where she came back from shopping, make-up exquisite and smiling to this side of the people greeted: "hello, my babies, a few days do not see you have missed me ah."

"Mum." Natalie didn't expect Cheng Meiyan to show up as well, and for a moment, she was a bit fidgety.

Knowing that the original owner had always been a well-disguised, excellent and good child in front of her family, what if she coped and fell off the horse?

But Cheng Meiyan didn't need Lu Shicheng to cope either.

She bypassed her daughter like this and looked directly at Xu Xu Yue who was standing at the back: ''Xu Xu Yue, how are you doing? Hearing about this incident this afternoon scared me to death, were you shocked?"

"Thanks to Auntie's concern, I'm fine." Xu Xu Ziyue calmly shook her head, not moving and putting down the knife in her hand.

"Oops." Then a cry of alarm came from the TV side, Cheng Meiyan's expression that was still gentle and cordial just now instantly turned into nervousness, her eyes staring straight at the piece of medical gauze plastered on Xu Xu Yue's face, "How come there's such a big band-aid on your face? Is there anything wrong?"

Thinking that Xu Ziyue was still unconscious when she came back yesterday, Lu Shicheng explained on her behalf, "Mom, you don't have to worry, it's not a big wound. Dr Qin checked it yesterday and the wound is shallow, this is for fear of it getting infected by airborne bacteria."

"Oh, that's good." Cheng Meiyan let out a long sigh of relief, her pain increased even more, "Scared, right, Pick up the moon."

"It's okay." Xu Xu Jiyue shook her head, still with that calm cloudy look.

"Good what good." Cheng Meiyan, however, is not, she has always been straightforward, and will spit when she has a trough, "Your two uncles are really not human, and they are also blood relatives. If you were sitting in the car at that time, the consequences were really unimaginable."

"Just like that, they still want to ask me for someone, I don't think I should have rejected him on the phone, I had to fly over and give them two slaps on the spot."

Said excitedly out, Sung Mi Yeon also gestured twice in the video.

Lu Shize stood aside and lightly coughed twice, reminding Cheng Meiyan: "Mom."

Cheng Meiyan immediately reacted, smiled and retracted her hand across the video, saying, "I'm sorry Xuyue, auntie isn't that much of a fan of violence."

Xu Xu Yue shook her head.

She couldn't see Sung Mi Yeon's movements on the other end of the TV, and didn't mind her blunt and straightforward words.

Because of yesterday's furore, Xu Ziyue found that her vision had become not so clear again.

The Sung Mi Yeon on the screen was just a blurry outline to her, the light and shadows shifting in her vision but not depicting her movements.

It was coincidental to say the least.

The improvement in her eyes was just an illusion, like the whims she had these days.

No one noticed the flash of obscurity in the bottom of the young girl's eyes, Sung Mi Yeon thought about the fact that she had just mentioned Xu Xu Yue's family matters, and proceeded to pacify, ''Xu Yue, you don't need to worry about the things that happen after that, the aftermath of the incident will be done by Toki Ze. I'll go out and veto them on the Xu family's side, I'll give you a guarantee that they definitely won't come to harass you and have any crooked thoughts about you."

Cheng Meiyan's words were spoken forcefully, even more so than the last time she confronted Sun Chenchen's mums.

Just as the words fell, Lu Shize raised his hand to signal the people outside to come in.

Only to see a few burly men walk into the villa with a resounding pace, their black suits on their bodies like a wall: ''Good day, Miss! From now on, the safety of the two young ladies will be protected by us!"

Lu Shicheng just listened to the loud voice and had a feeling of being refreshed in his perception.

She only knew that the original owner's family was powerful and was the top people in S City, but she never thought that they even had the capital to be able to call the shots with the Xu family.

No wonder in the original article, the original owner was able to hide Xu Ziyue's matter at home so tightly, and even in the end, not a single trace was found by the Xu family.

What's wrong with such a good family, why did they have to go and break the law!

Lu Shicheng lamented fiercely in her heart, and turning her head, she said to Xu Ziyue, "Now you can stay more at ease."

Daylight fell on the young girl's face, and she listened to Lu Shicheng's words with her eyes downcast, not answering for a moment.

Xu Xu Jiyue admitted that she had indeed been impulsive this time.

Both she and Luo Silence had been too naive to think that they were still in the past.

But the person who was their backer had already fallen, and now that they were empty-handed, there wouldn't be anyone willing to stand on their side.

What's more, she couldn't even earn most of the trust in her current state, who would risk losing their job or even their family life to listen to the command of a blind orphan girl?

Natalie Lu was right, getting herself well in the Lu family first was the most important thing.

Not only did she have to live, she had to live well.

The large villa was peaceful and quiet, with some people thinking in silence.

Just before Lu Shicheng could wait for Xu Xuyue's reply, Cheng Meiyan's voice cut through the screen.

"Nicco."

Lu Shicheng was like a student who was suddenly called by the teacher in class, all her pores tensed up, "Mum."

"Have you thought of the explanation that mum asked you to think of?" Sung Mi Yeon held her chin, her indigo nails tapping on her face one by one, and asked with a gentle smiling tone.

This was not only a case of being named in class, but also being named to check homework suddenly realising that he hadn't done it yet.

Lu Shi Nic instantly became even more nervous, his left hand involuntarily clasped the palm of his right hand, "That ...... mum, I ......"

Cheng Meiyan looked at this small action of her daughter, hummed and laughed a little, and waved her big hand, "Alright, you don't need to explain. How it is all good, you did everything right this time."

Natalie Lu was instantly like an amnesty, just wanting to thank Cheng Meiyan, but she choked on her next sentence, "But if you want to let Pick Moon stay at home, I do have a condition."

"Both of you kids, whether you're adults or not, are still a senior student who is about to face the college entrance exam. Your main task is to study, study, or study."

"So, for this semester's final exam, please make sure that you both get into the top 50 of your grade."

Sung Mi Yeon smiled extraordinarily gently, but there was a pressure in her eyes that one could not refuse.

Natalie Lu rolled her throat, all that struggled in her heart was rejection.

Her grades in the original world were not very good, and she had even forgotten all of her knowledge after graduating from high school.

With the school round of revision these days, she thought it would be good if she could manage to maintain her original master's top one hundred rank in her grade without regressing.

Grade top fifty ......

Why did they have to come and make things difficult for her, a school slag.

She had given too much for these legs of hers.

Not knowing if she was not aware of the subtle little expression on Lu Shi Nicco's face, Cheng Meiyan said and looked to Xu Xu Yue who was at the side: "Xu Xu Yue, our Nicco has never made it into the top 50 of her grade, can you help her more when you have time?"

Lu Shicheng looked at the anticipation on Cheng Meiyan's face, and somewhat couldn't bear to see her lose it later.

How could she be willing to let Xu Xu Yue tutor her homework.

Although she said that she got a big score last night, based on the points bug that hadn't even been fixed yet, Xu Xu Ziyue's goodwill towards her wouldn't be anywhere near as high.

Sharing a room and having to help herself study.

Simply heavenly ......

"Don't you worry Auntie."

"Tan," before she could spit it out of Lu Shi Nic's mind, Xu Xu Yue's voice interrupted her thoughts.

With that, she cocked her head and looked at Xu Xu Yue, who was standing on the side, with a huge question mark over her head.

The sunlight fell on the young girl's slim body, casting her straight posture on the wall.

She stood like this, her expression calm, and her voice couldn't be heard to have any ripples, much less fear of disgust, "Lu Shicheng can come to me if there's anything he doesn't know how to do."

Crisis will always make people panic, calm down in order to let reason return to its original position.

Xu Jiyue is not on Lu Shicnic put down the guard vigilance, that painted in the name of "Lu Shicnic" behind, is still a question mark.

She only understood that she needed to stay here and bide her time.

And this condition was the bargaining chip that would allow her to stay in this place.

The smile on Sung Mi Yeon's face suddenly grew a little thicker.

With that, she propped herself up on the table and smiled at Nicco Lu, "Did you hear that? Nicco, you need to more or less ask for advice from Pick Moon."

"That's right Nicco, I heard yesterday from your Teacher Wu that you guys have your exams today, so why don't we just go and ask Ziyue this evening."

Also relying on Xu Xu Yue's invisibility, Cheng Meiyan's eye gesture to Lu Shi Nicco carried a few hints of flirting.

For a moment, Natalie Lu didn't know if Sung Mi Yeon was a friend or had come to mess things up for herself, barely maintaining the smile on her face as she nodded.

The night was as dark as ink, and the dark clouds covered the moonlight as if there were infinite sorrow.

Lu Shi Nic stood in front of Xu Xu Yue's room door with the science paper in her hand cupped in her hands, a worried look on her face, "Qiu Qiu, is there any precedent of that kind of deduction of points in your system because you were disliked for being too stupid?"

"There ...... is," Qiuqiu didn't dare to hide it, "One of the hosts I took before was like that, that male host was a top school bully, after changing a hundred ways to teach her how to solve the problems, she still couldn't do it in the end, and that one night alone, she was deducted more than a hundred points."

Hearing this number, Lu Shicheng immediately sucked in a breath of cool air.

If she had heard this number in the past she wouldn't have thought anything of it, the barefoot wasn't afraid of the shoe wearer.

But now she really had a hundred points, and really didn't want to lose a single point ah ......

"Knock, knock, knock."

"Knock, knock ......"

The antique clock in the downstairs living room chimed the full hour, overlapping with the footsteps coming from the stairwell.

Aunt Sun, who had come to deliver the stuff, saw that Lu Shicnic stood at the door of Xu Xu Yue's room and hesitated to enter, and thought that she was shy, so she took the initiative to push the door open for her, "Why doesn't Miss go in, don't keep Miss Xu waiting for a long time."

Aunt Sun was truly worthy of being the family's old housekeeper, with one word and one action, she blocked all of Lu Shicheng's retreats.

The roll was held with a subtle sound, and she stood like this at the doorway of Xu Xu Yue's room, completely unable to retreat.

"Miss Xu don't be offended, our young lady is usually used to being by herself and still needs to adapt slowly." Aunt Sun had received Cheng Meiyan's instructions, and enthusiastically pushed Lu Shicheng to sit on the chair beside Xu Jiyue's desk.

The two chairs were originally side by side, and as Lu Shicheng was arranged to sit down by Aunt Sun, the two of them interlocked their shoulders against each other.

The tray with the contents placed on the table made a subtle sound, and hot air skimmed between the two, the light and thin clothing transmitting the temperature between the two without any intervals.

Because they were too close, Lu Shicheng could smell the faint fragrance of Xu Xu Yue's hair, and the indisputable sound of her heartbeat once again thumping against her chest, she even suspected that this was the faint perverted consciousness of the original owner remaining in her body, reacting to her contact with Xu Xu Yue.

This was the first time the two of them had such contact while awake at the same time.

Perhaps it was because this matter had happened so suddenly, they were coincidentally quiet.

Aunt Sun, who was the culprit, was not the least bit aware of the two people's embarrassment at the moment, and smiled as she held the doorknob: "The fruit plate, coffee, and tea drinks have all been put away for the two young ladies, and there will be no one coming to disturb the two of you next."

Then the sound of the door closing resounded in the room, the light of the corridor was completely cut off by the door.

Lu Shicheng was like a rabbit that had been untied, immediately lifting her chair as if she was rescuing her precarious points, moving outwards in an extraordinarily measured manner, "That, sorry."

Xu Xu Jiyue gently shook her head, her voice still flat, nothing fluctuating as she asked, "Have you matched the answers to the papers?"

"Mm." Lu Shicheng nodded, looking at the paper she had annotated with a red pen in her hand with some nervousness.

"What's the estimated number of points you can get?" Xu Xu Jiyue asked, pinning her hair a little.

No one noticed that there was a touch of redness originally hidden under the long hair that hung to the side of her ear.

"Biology 83, Chemistry 89, Physics ......," at first Lu Shicheng said with a great deal of confidence, only when it came to Physics his voice weakened, and was even somewhat inaudible, "Conservative 65. "

Sharp pen tip scratched on the paper, knocked out the braille record Lu Shicheng said the results.

Xu Xu Yue's face didn't change much, commenting, "Biology and chemistry are fine, physics failed."

This evaluation was pertinent and extraordinarily blunt, but Lu Shicheng didn't quite want to give Xu Jiyue an initial impression of her own bad grades, struggling, muttering in a small voice, "It's just one point short."

"It's hard to get into the top fifty even if you're one point short." Xu Xu Ziyue, however, reminded.

Her voice sounded serious, with a few moments of late meticulousness now.

Lu Shicheng immediately sat obediently to the side, pursing her lips tightly like a small quail.

"From the results of the three subjects, you can solve the knowledge points of the two subjects of Biology and Chemistry by yourself, and my future tutoring for you will focus on Physics." Xu Xu Yue analysed, unhurriedly took out the Braille textbook on his desk, "Physics failing is the foundation is not pass, only solving to talk about these wrong questions is useless, let's start with the foundation."

"Good." Lu Shicheng agreed in a single breath.

Having just touched Xu Xuyue's serious attitude, Lu Shicheng immediately followed suit.

She thought that even if she really couldn't learn, but with such a good learning attitude here, Xu Xu Yue wouldn't be very hard on herself ...... with her points.

Only things tend to always go against their wishes.

Xu Ziyue's explanation of basic knowledge points proceeded methodically, Lu Shicheng's flickering eyes also flashed extraordinarily and regularly.

The young girl's upright posture was like a tree branch bent by the wind, and slowly, slowly, it lowered.

The pen held in the hand against the notebook paper recording the formula, watching the "y" tail longer and longer ......

Slowly, slowly, that one open and eyes, has been closed for nine seconds.

"Host, host, do not sleep!"

Suddenly, Chu Chu's anxious voice exploded from Lu Shi Nic's ears.

The young girl's head dropped violently downwards, stopping violently a second before she almost bumped into the desktop.

Lu Shicheng looked around like a rabbit that had been suddenly awakened.

But she found that the pen in her hand had already slipped to the bottom of the book, and a "y" made her pull a book as long as it was.

Xu Xu Yue's voice explaining the knowledge points was still coming smoothly in her ears, and Lu Shicheng vainly realised that she had just fallen asleep.

"My goodness."

Chu Chu floated beside Lu Shichen, looking at her notes that weren't coherent in context, and said, "Host, you'll be docked points if you go on like this."

With a bitter face, Lu Shicheng looked at the crooked formulas she had recorded in her book, "But I'm so sleepy, Chu Chu."

"This world he has magic! She makes me want to sleep as soon as I look at my physics book!"

QiuQiu listened to this talk of Lu ShiChen attributing blame to the world with a 'do you see what I believe' face, "Host ......"

"Does your system not have this kind of golden finger that can automatically fill in knowledge? Or points redemption is fine, so is memory bread." Lu Shicheng was whimsical, his eyes full of sincerity, "I'm very good at eating."

Qiuqiu was full of apologies, "Sorry host, I'm just a junior title system, I don't have this kind of authority."

"......"

Lu Shicheng didn't want to speak.

She hadn't learnt physics in the original world, and now that she had graduated and gone to university, completely letting herself go, learning it again was practically zero-based.

Why do people wear books is all kinds of golden fingers, against the heavens buff casually open.

But she has to save the heroine, learning physics, learning physics is not good and face the risk of being deducted points!

Natalie Lu felt that in her previous life, she might have been a bitter gourd that had grown up under the care of Xu Xu Yue.

This life had come to repay the favour.

Seeing Lu Shicheng's very distressed look, Qiuqiu, as a qualified system partner, worked fast and said, "Host don't have so much pressure, it's okay if you can't learn. I can provide the host with Xu Xu Yue's teaching video, the host can watch it whenever he wants."

"It's not a bad idea." Lu Shicheng's eyes instantly lit up, "Although I can't keep up right now, but the stupid bird flies first."

"And maybe if I drill myself, I won't want to sleep so much."

"Yes, host." Chuu nodded frantically in agreement, "You mustn't fall asleep, it's a proper demerit! Even being awake and lost in thought is better than falling asleep!"

"Right, right, right." Natalie Lu agreed, pathetically clutching her one hundred points and shaking her head so that she could wake up completely, "Any method is fine, she can't see, I just need to not fall asleep."

Thinking this way, Lu Shichen started before going to the walking approach.

Looking around, but anything that could attract her attention and make her not want to sleep she had to stare at for a while.

So from the vase in Xu Xu Yue's room, to the bedside table, to plant number two, Lao Di.

But the double buff of physical plus nighttime was too deadly, and Lu Shicheng's sleep progress bar dropped one by one.

After she had looked through Xu Xu Jiyue's room once, her eyes finally landed on the owner of this room.

Loose home clothes were placed over Xu Xu Yue's body, which was straight but without a hint of looseness.

The long, silky hair poured down from behind her like a waterfall, the moonlight falling to colour her with a halo.

Her hand slowly wandered over the all-white looking book, quietly and silently feeling the words of a book with her fingers.

Lu Shicheng felt that Xu Xu Yue had a wonderful magnetic field about her.

When she was calm, she could infect others with her calmness.

Xu Ziyue's voice was calm and slow as she recounted the points of knowledge, and her cool voice had an airy quality under the night.

Natalie Lu realised that as long as she didn't listen carefully to what she was saying, she wouldn't even feel a hint of sleepiness.

So Lu Shicheng was infected by her like this, as if she had found a panacea that didn't need to be deducted, that feeling of being drowsy in the dark night was instantly knocked back by a large margin, and her sight completely fell on Xu Xu Yue's body.

Compared to what Fang could see in a single glance, Xu Xuyue could not be summed up in a single word.

The excellent bone appearance was able to hold up her skin appearance even in a bad physical state, and her light cherry-coloured lips were slightly open and closed, adorned with a hint of fullness that wasn't too cool.

Those raven-feather like eyes were slightly downcast, the moonlight passing through the window in front of the desk, giving a few bright spots to the originally dark eyes.

Lu Shicheng felt that if Xu Xuyue could see, her eyes would definitely be like this as well, bright and shiny, like they were adorned with countless stars, or black pearls placed in the moonlight.

The rectangular window caged the moonlight behind the laurel tree, softly spilling into the room.

And Xu Xu Yue was sitting underneath that beam of moonlight.

It was really beautiful.

It was the kind of pretty that would make a straight girl like her feel like she couldn't take her eyes off it.

Thinking this way, Natalie Lu slowly raised her hand up. Involuntarily, she placed her cheek on it.

It's really worthy of being a heroine ......

Just as Lu Shicheng's eyes gradually became reckless, the young girl in her line of sight stopped her pen.

Then she saw that the lips that she had carefully traced opened slightly, and the words that had originally spoken a physical noun became her own name: "Lu Shicheng."

In just an instant, Lu Shicheng came completely to her senses.

Thinking that Xu Xu Yue couldn't see, she busily withdrew her own line of sight, maintaining her pen grip with an attentive listening posture, looking puzzled at Xu Xu Yue's sudden shouting of her name: "What's wrong?"

Xu Xu Ziyue's expression was flat, looking at this shadow that was slowly pulling away from her, reminding her meaningfully, "You've been staring at my face for thirteen minutes, are you still sleepy?"

Xu Xu Yue's voice wasn't light or heavy, but like a bomb, it exploded in Natalie Lu's head.

Before Natalie could react, a system announcement rang out in her head: "-10".

Natalie heard the sound of her heart breaking.

She just pursed her lips tightly, and with difficulty for a long time, she asked in disbelief, "You ...... can see it?"

"Fuzzy can feel some sense of light." Xu Xu Yue calmly replied, and didn't mind giving an example for Lu Shicheng, "For example, when you look down to take notes, the blur is slightly lower in my line of sight. When you stare at me, the shadow is higher."

Natalie Lu's grip on the pen tightened violently, and her entire body froze.

From just now until now she had never been this awake.

In other words, she was so sleepy that she slowly lowered her head and almost fell on the table, and Xu Xu Yue was able to see it all.

She had looked around Xu Ziyue's room, and finally stared at her recklessly, she could also see it.

"...... Help."

Lu Shicheng spat out a wisp of residual soul in his heart, feeling for the first time what it meant to be on pins and needles.

Embarrassment and sadness flooded towards her overwhelmingly, and for a moment she actually didn't know which of these two feelings was more difficult for her.

The room fell into an eerie silence, and Xu Xu Yue did not continue with this topic.

She had just finished talking about the knowledge points, spread out the book in her hand, and wrote out a question neatly, "This is an example question based on the knowledge points just now, do it."

No teacher would like a student who sleeps and wanders off in class.

If you can solve the answer correctly, it's still a remedy, if you can't solve it correctly, you don't know how many points you'll get.

Natalie held her 90 points in her arms and shivered, she didn't have time to marvel at Xu Ziyue's ability to write neatly even though she couldn't see, she read the questions with fear and trepidation.

Xu Ziyue's question looked like the most basic kinetic energy question, but Natalie's understanding of it was limited to the fact that it was very basic.

Based on the formula she had just jotted down in her notes before going to bed, she reluctantly drew on the paper and said, "The work done by gravity should be ......mgh."

"Hmm." Xu Xu Yue nodded, indicating that Lu Shicheng had answered correctly.

Lu Shicheng was instantly delighted in her heart.

Just as she was about to let out a sigh of relief, Xu Ziyue's reminder voice sounded, "There's one more question, what is the horizontal distance."

Lu Shicheng blinked and was stunned.

She just looked at her second and final formula, the crooked, descending letters resembling the curve of her demerit points.

Lu Shicheng just stared dry-eyed at this question for a while, looked at Xu Xu Yue who was reading something at the side, and ruthlessly said, "Xu Xu Yue, I won't ......"

Also not waiting for Xu Ziyue to have any reaction to her sentence, Lu Shicheng then slipped on his knees and apologised a dragon: "I know it's wrong, I shouldn't sleep when you're giving me tuition, and I shouldn't be distracted either. It's just that physics it has magic powers, it lures me in and makes me want to sleep all the time."

Xu Xu Jiyue sniffed and closed the book in her hand, asking rhetorically, "So looking at me helps?"

"Hmm." Lu Shicheng hung his head, nodding brokenly and honestly.

The wind blew the laurel tree outside the window, and the light and shadow fell on Xu Xu Yue's face, the only calm in the midst of the dazzle.

She sat in the chair like this, not speaking again.

What a reason this was.

To be able to say something like this, it really wasn't worthy of her, Lu Shicheng.

I don't know if it was because she had more contact with Lu Shicheng today, but Xu Xu Yue had many questions about the person in front of her.

Lu Shicheng couldn't even do the simplest kinetic energy problems, it was absolutely impossible for her to get into the 1,000 hundredth grade, how did she manage to get this grade for two years in high school?

But it wasn't like she was deliberately pretending in order to prolong her time with herself when she was distressed like this.

Xu Xu Jiyue narrowed her eyes slightly, a few other emotions bubbling up in her disgusted vigilance.

Someone like Lu Shicheng, who had been spoilt and brought up by others, had never been one to bow down to others, even if it was her own doing that was wrong.

But this time, she admitted her mistake.

There was no irritation, no raising her claws to anger others, nor did she simply throw in the towel and quit.

She just honestly admitted her mistake to herself, with a bit of impotent pity in her positive and serious attitude.

The moon's shadow was cast from the window, and the shadow of the swaying laurel branch draped behind the blurred figure, gently sweeping across the ground like a drooping tail.

Lu Shicheng waited over here for Xu Xuyue's punishment, and a sound of a pen cap being opened came to his ears in peace and quiet: "We can set the glide distance on the plane as S2."

Xu Xu Ziyue picked up her pen and dropped her handwriting on the blank book.

Lu Shi Nic was instantly a little surprised, and busily nodded in response, "Hmm."

"Next we bring in the formula ......"

Carbon pens wrote and drew smoothly on the paper along with Xu Xuyue's explanation, and the sound of the calm explanation seemed to suppress all impatience.

Lu Shicheng sat on the sidelines and listened, and to her surprise, this knowledge it really just went into her head.

"I get it! This kind of question only needs to capture the two states of start and beginning!" Lu Shicheng watched Xu Xuyue's concise solution to the problem and showed her the knowledge she had summarised.

"Hmm." Xu Xu Jiyue nodded calmly as she listened to Lu Shicheng's rising tone, and her drooping eyes couldn't help but pay more attention to this shadow that swayed in her sight.

Obviously, just a moment ago, she was still bitter and apologetic in a pitiful manner, but now she was full of vigour.

She was the one who was so sleepy that she couldn't lift her head, and she was also the one who was so excited that her temper was high.

It's so unpredictable.

But not that kind of moody.

As Xu Xu Yue thought this, she heard Lu Shicheng's voice coming from her ears, "But what about here? What's with this cos and sin?"

As if the desire to physically explore had been turned on, Lu Shicheng, who had been sleepy just a moment ago, had a surprisingly positive attitude.

Just after talking to Xu Xu Yue, she had another thing she didn't understand, just like in the original world, she subconsciously went over to Xu Xu Yue, who couldn't see it, and pointed out the steps of a certain solution that she had written down.

The shadow moved slightly against the wall, leaning in with the other one.

Loose clothes filled the faint gap between the two, and a magnified shadow appeared in Xu Ziyue's line of sight, the faint scent of roses riding on the wind that slipped in through the window slit, falling on her shoulders.

The hand that had recklessly reached out just like that unconsciously rested against the back of Xu Xu Jiyue's hand, and the warmth that had suddenly been drawn closer leaned unobtrusively against Xu Jiyue's pen-clutching hand.

Slightly cool, always greedy for warmth, Xu Jiyue could feel that the temperature belonging to another person was rapidly spreading on the back of her hand, and even the surrounding temperature seemed to have risen.

The young girl asked seriously, unable to see any other harsh thoughts.

The only person who was affected by this one subtle action at the moment was her.

Xu Xu Jiyue didn't like this feeling.

Instead, it seemed as if she was overthinking something.

"This is the formula, just remember it." Xu Xu Ziyue said, and then unnaturally withdrew her hand that was leaning together with Lu Shicheng.

She flipped another page of her book, wrote down a question sharply and quickly, and said, "This question, if you do it, today's tuition will be over, I'm going to go downstairs to fetch some water, I'll be back in a while."

Saying that without waiting for Lu Shicheng to respond, Xu Xuyue picked up the cup on her desk and got up to leave the room.

The footsteps were somewhat quick.

Lu Shicheng felt that Xu Xu Yue was a bit strange, but she didn't know what she had done to provoke her.

It was just that after waiting for a while there was no sound of deductions coming from her ears.

Forget it, let's just solve the questions first.

People have personally taught you once, if you don't know how to do it again, you'll really have to deduct points.

Lu Shicheng reminded himself in his heart and put his eyes on Xu Xu Yue to the book on the table.

This was a question that didn't look much different from the one just now, but the difficulty had gone up a notch.

The light from the corridor fell into the room, and then was cut off after a slamming door.

The room was quiet as always, and the shadow of the young girl with her head lowered as she carefully analysed the question was reflected on the wall.

Then, lower and lower.

Lower and lower.

Without Xu Xuyue, Lu Shicheng still fell asleep.

Layers of fog lingered around the young girl's vision, and the entire world was an endless white.

Lu Shicheng didn't know where she was, and kept plucking away the cotton like mist towards the front.

I don't know how long it was before a light struck through the mist.

In an instant, the haze around her dissipated, and when she looked down she realised she was standing on a long slide, and not far away on the slope was a huge block of wood that had been put on pause, resting on a smooth incline that didn't seem to be able to support it at all.

And on this little block sat a veiled woman.

She was wearing a plain white dress, and there was a wind blowing around her, the flowing skirt floating slightly.

Those long slender legs were folded together, hidden under the hem of the skirt, straight and white, transmitting a casual lightness.

Lu Shicheng looked from afar, his head could not help this with the sight upwards.

That person's long hair draped like a Greek goddess generally half bundled in the back of the head, gold olive braided crown like a halo in the back of her head, majesty in the cool, so that people do not dare to easily approach, but also can not help but want to get close to.

Somehow, Lu Shicheng felt that this person looked familiar.

Suddenly, a strong wind blew.

Like the answer was revealed, the light white veil was blown into the air by the wind, and a small, clean and beautiful face appeared in Lu Shicheng's line of sight.

It was Xu Xu Yue.

"Lu Shicheng, you still dare to come see me." Xu Xu Ziyue's voice was a hundred times colder than what Lu Shicheng would normally hear, and those eyes looking at her were filled with disgust.

Lu Shicheng could feel Xu Ziyue's loathing for herself, and just as she wanted to explain something, that huge block of wood slid down the slope.

The sample diagram of the question Xu Ziyue had just given Lu Shicheng had become her torture chamber at the moment.

The pupils of Lu Shicheng's eyes trembled, and with a twist of her head, she began to frantically flee.

But the wooden block was getting closer and closer to her, closer and closer ......

"Lu Shicheng."

Lu Shicheng's body shook violently, waking up from her physics problem hunt.

The heartbeat from the frantic escape was still extraordinarily violent against Lu Shicheng's heart, and somehow she seemed to have heard Xu Xu Yue calling out to her at the end.

"Lu Shicheng."

Just as Lu Shicheng leaned on her arm to calm her heart, another call reached her ears.

Woody, Lu Shicheng realised something.

With that, she slowly and with extra difficulty sat up straight and mechanically looked in the direction the voice came from.

The moonlight was hazy, and the slender figure of a young girl enveloped her entire being.

Xu Xu Jiyue had stood beside her at some unknown time, her face expressionless, yet as if she was hiding some emotion.

Natalie Lu rolled her throat, and busied herself with this, "I was working on a problem, I didn't really fall asleep!"

Only this time Xu Xu Yue didn't bother with her, revealing her shortcomings.

She just lowered her eyelashes, her voice transmitting a kind of calmness in the face of danger, "There's something wrong with Yuanzi."

"What?" Lu Shicheng violently stood up from his chair when he heard Xu Xuyue's words.

She wasn't as calm as Xu Xu Yue, so she got up and headed for the door.

Xu Xu Ziyue followed right behind her, walking a bit slowly.

Her foot had originally been broken, and she hadn't fully recovered in the past two days.

Just now, when she noticed that something was wrong with Yuanzi, she hurriedly walked up, putting a lot of pressure on her ankle, and now it was hurting again, so there was no way she could keep up with Lu Shicheng's pace.

The quiet light illuminated the corridor in the darkness of the night, and her slow steps added a layer of anxiety to Xu Xu Yue's heart.

Although she knew that Lu Shicheng had already passed, she was still uneasy.

She didn't want to lose anything more.

The yellow leaves outside the window were experiencing a battering in the night wind, and the sensation of eating pain became apparent with the slowly increasing pace.

Xu Xu Yue walked calmly to the staircase at the end of the corridor, and just as she was about to step down the first step, a touch of warmth landed on her arm, supporting the pressure on half of her body for her ankle.

"It's me." Not waiting for Xu Xu Yue to be confused, Lu Shicheng introduced herself first.

She walked up a step to stand with Xu Ziyue, asking, "Your ankle hurts more, doesn't it?"

A trace of surprise crossed Xu Jiyue's face.

She didn't know whether it was because of Lu Shicheng's sudden appearance, or because Lu Shicheng had actually seen through her disguise.

Although she didn't really want to admit it, after a pause, Xu Ziyue still nodded, "Hmm."

Xu Ziyue would never have thought that Lu Shicheng was able to say it so accurately because of her ears.

Perhaps because she wanted a good pair of legs too much, Nicco always used to observe everyone's legs, even the other person's way of walking, and over time, she was able to not only hear who it was, but also whether or not there was something wrong with the person's legs.

However, when Natalie turned her head to look for Xu Ziyue, she saw that the person was still in the same calm manner as usual.

Somehow she suddenly thought of the animal world she used to watch when she was bored to kill time.

They said that felines were good at hiding, and that their threshold for negative feelings like pain was several times higher than that of humans.

It was as if as long as they didn't show it, they didn't have it, and in turn, they wouldn't be seen by their natural enemies and die.

Natalie Lu knew who Xu Xu Yue's natural enemy was, and her eyelashes dropped slightly.

There was some frustration.

But then the negative points were there, and so was the lack of being trusted.

Emotions always came and went so quickly for Lu Shicheng, and then she backhanded Xu Xuyue to brace herself on her arm, saying, "I'll help you down, don't rush. If Yuanzi sees this, she'll definitely feel guilty."

She wanted her to know that this place no longer had her natural enemy.

This wasn't the first time that Natalie Lu had been Xu Xu Yue's "guide stick".

The young girl's slightly cool palm was pressed against the warm skin, and the warmth transmitted was more like the upper party asking for the lower party.

Natalie still kept a measured distance from Xu Jiyue, letting her rest assured that the pressure on her left leg would fall on her arm.

Trust that may have collapsed also needed to be rebuilt bit by bit, Xu Ziyue hesitated this time, but did not refuse.

It didn't take much time for the two to descend from the first floor to the first, and Xu Ziyue had just stood still when light lit up in her dim vision.

Lu Shicheng first turned on the control light with a sharp movement, and then helped Xu Ziyue towards Yuanzi's nest under the floor-to-ceiling window.

As the lights came on, Yuan Zi also realised that someone had appeared.

It lay in the nest like this and raised its head in the direction the sound came from.

That movement didn't look so strained, but the tail didn't wag up as it always did.

Only from its side of the line of sight, the first thing it saw was Xu Xu Yue.

It acted like this as if it was worried about scaring its unseen master.

Yuanzi watched like this until Lu Shicheng walked over to it and sat down.

The familiar warmth of that palm gently stroked its head like this, and the dog felt a sense of security, which caused it to whimper and lean its head against her leg.

"Yuanzi, are you having a hard time." Lu Shicheng asked softly to Yuanzi while observing its body.

I don't know if it was because it was sick, but the short-haired light gold's fur was a bit dull.

While Yuanzi's head was leaning on Lu Shicheng's leg, its body was slightly arched, and its pitch-black nose was a little dry and hot to the touch.

Perhaps sensing Lu Shicheng's movements, Xu Xuyue spoke from the sidelines, "It was awake when I came just now, and I touched the tip of its ear, and there was some fever."

Lu Shicheng nodded as she listened, but her brows remained tightly knitted.

As the saying goes, a long illness makes a doctor, she has been sick and hospitalised for many years, she also has some understanding of these things, "Mainly, these days Yuanzi has not been cold, so I can't rule out inflammation in the body ......"

"Right." Xu Xu Yue nodded her head, this was also the reason why she was in such a hurry to find Lu Shicheng just now.

She remembered that Aunt Sun had once said that Yuanzi was a pureblood breed dog.

Just as the two exchanged words, the sound of the door opening came from the kitchen end.

Aunt Sun heard the noise and walked out from the nanny room, "Miss, what's wrong."

"Yuan Zi looks sick, she's not doing well." Lu Shicheng said.

Aunt Sun hadn't realised the seriousness of the matter, "Did it eat bad and bloat its stomach? It ate a lot of meat at noon, do you want me to get some stomach tonic tablets for Yuanzi?"

"No, it has a fever." Natalie Lu denied, thinking of using her money power once more, "Can we still contact a pet hospital that's still open at this hour? Or shout for them to open."

"Yes Miss." Aunt Sun also saw Yuanzi, who was leaning uncomfortably on Nicco Lu's lap, and said extraordinarily sharply, "Don't worry, I'll go and do it right now."

The sound of slippers clattering hurriedly faded away, and the original calm atmosphere was restored in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows.

Lu Shi Nicco did not wait dryly, but carefully probed her hand underneath Yuan Zi's arched body, gently rubbed its abdomen, and asked, "Yuan Zi, it hurts here, doesn't it?"

They had long since seen how humane Yuanzi was, and it just leaned into Lu Shicheng's arms and responded as if nodding, "Oooo."

Feeling a slight relaxation in Yuanzi's taut body, its response was not fake, Lu Shicheng was relieved to make her strength, "Then I'll give you a rub."

The light gently drew a blurry outline in Xu Xuyue's line of sight.

The colours of her memories came flooding back, adding to the dimness of her moment.

That Missy who had always looked like a fop in her line of sight was now squatting down her "golden" body and personally helping Yuanzi rub her stomach.

Not to mention the fact that she was a foppish young lady, even the servants in the house would hardly be as attentive as she was at the moment.

This person's "uncertainty" had turned into an attribute of gentleness at this moment, pure and simple, without any hidden pathology or pretence of gentleness.

It was as if her recent gentleness towards herself was not a sympathetic gesture to please her, but rather an ordinary one.

This undoubtedly refreshed Xu Xu Yue's perception of this person once again.

The pure light of the living room spread across Xu Xu Yue's line of sight, and she just looked at the shadowed figure in her line of sight, always feeling that there was something different about this Lu Shicheng in front of her.

Yet again, she said exactly what was different about her.

"It's stomach hurts a little, rubbed it now the state looks much better, the eyes are also a bit more godlike than just now."

As Xu Xu Yue thought this, Lu Shicheng's voice pulled her back.

As if to reassure herself, she spoke her judgement to herself.

Xu Xu Jingyue sniffed without moving her eyes, faintly let out a "hmm" and reasoned, "Just now, Aunt Sun said that it got greedy at lunchtime, so we can't rule out the possibility that it ate badly and triggered gastroenteritis."

"Right." Lu Shicheng nodded in agreement.

The results of the two people's dialogue were the same, and somehow Xu Xuyue breathed a sigh of relief.

She just half-squatted in the blur, not daring to crouch down to pet the round son without permission.

She couldn't see it, and she couldn't do it.

The moonlight reflected the house on the windowpane, and the young girl stood a little alone.

And just at this time, Xu Xu Yue suddenly felt her hand hanging down at her side being held by someone.

That hand carried a familiar warmth, pulling herself down onto the slightly warm layer of short velvet.

Xu Xu Yue could feel Yuan Zi's slightly rapid breathing, and Nico Lu's voice came to her ears, "You come and touch it as well. You're its master, and it will probably feel better when it feels your concern."

Xu Xu Yue froze and didn't say anything.

This person was always this reckless and rude, but it was just the wrong thing to do, and it happened to fill the hole she had felt for a moment just now.

It gave one the impression that she seemed to know what she wanted.

And just at this time, Aunt Sun came back with the phone with hurried steps.

Her speech was a bit fast as she greeted the other live-in maid while explaining to Lu Shicheng, "Miss, I've dialled the nearest pet hospital, and the dean there said that he's already heading to the pet hospital now, and that he'll be able to open the door for us in about fifteen minutes."

"I've just instructed the driver to bring out the car, let's quickly set off with Yuanzi as well."

There was no time to lose, Lu Shicheng busily nodded his head, "Good."

Aunt Sun and the maid's movements were sharp, the two of them working together in tacit agreement to carry the sixty-odd pound Yuanzi.

The sound of crisp and hurried footsteps gradually faded away, the room seemed to have returned to the silence of the past night, and Xu Xu Yue suddenly felt the lights in her sight dim.

Lu Shi Nicco and the others seemed to have left.

Xu Ziyue blinked lightly, as if something had crashed down, tugging at her heart for a moment.

Thinking about it, Yuan Zi's situation was so critical, they were already struggling to take care of Yuan Zi alone, so how could they want to bring along their own invisible burdens?

The vet hospital wasn't home, and not only would she not be able to help much if she went, she might be an obstacle.

Just now, Natalie Lu was so nervous about Yuanzi, even if it had any major problems Natalie Lu wouldn't give up on it so easily.

It shouldn't be a problem if she didn't follow.

It should be.

The moonlight dotted faintly on the glass, smearing a touch of darkness across the pupils of Xu Xu Yue's eyes.

And then a familiar force came from her wrist, Lu Shicheng's voice carried a bit of suspicion and dictatorship, and he reached out his hand and took hold of her wrist, "What, don't you want to go with me?"

The huge floor-to-ceiling windows reflect the light of the room, which washes away the darkness in Xu Xu Yue's eyes.

She was held by Lu Shicheng's wrist, and the blurred arm in her vision was like a smear of melting butter, warmly smeared on her arm.

Xu Xu Jiyue had the feeling of being abandoned and then found again.

The smell of baked roses fell on the tip of her nose, and with a thud, she heard the sound of her heart skipping a beat.

Available at ......

Why was it Lucius again.

Of course, Lu Shicheng couldn't possibly know what Xu Ziyue was thinking right now, she only knew that Xu Ziyue wanted to follow along.

Other people might think that she would be in the way if she was blind, and that it would be inconvenient for her to be taken care of when she got there.

But Natalie understood that a third person's relaying of the story would not be as reassuring as hearing it with one's own eyes, or perhaps one's own ears. Even if he stood there as a log, as long as he could follow along, it was still good.

"+1"

As soon as Natalie Lu's words fell, the system's crisp voice rang in her ears.

The young girl's movements holding Xu Xu Yue could not help but pause for a moment, and Lu Shicheng, who had just experienced the deduction of a large number of points, could not believe her ears for a bit.

This was a point increase?

She had only done what she felt she should do.

"Host! Extra points! Extra points!" Chu Chu was so excited that she circled around Natalie Lu's head and cheered in four dimensions.

However, before Natalie and Chu could be sure that this was a real increase in points, Aunt Sun quickly stood at the door, "Miss, Yuanzi is already in the carriage, it just threw up once, let's hurry over there."

"Okay." Natalie Lu nodded her head immediately after hearing this, and she didn't have time to check the authenticity of her point, so she took Xu Xu Yue out of the villa.

The night was deepening, and blackness as thick as ink splashed in the sky.

The long street was dark, only a piece of bright light illuminated the French sycamore in front of the door and the flower-coloured pavement tiles, just like a painting standing quietly.

The doctor in the white coat pushed open the door of the inner room and came out, telling the people waiting outside: "It's acute gastroenteritis. I just vomited once when I had my blood tested, but I didn't vomit again after the infusion, so the situation is not very serious."

"Miss Lu sent the doctor in time, Yuanzi shouldn't have any major problems. She'll be given fluids for one night, and can be discharged tomorrow morning if there's nothing wrong."

"Good, I'll trouble you tonight." Lu Shicheng politely nodded slightly to the doctor, and the heart that was hanging in the air was finally put down.

Only Aunt Sun was still nervous, and there was even some guilt on her face, "Doctor ah, how could Yuanzi be like this? The family's diet is the cleanest ...... I only saw this little guy crave it when I boiled Miss Xu's bone soup at noon today, and fished out a few pieces of meat for it to eat. Is that the reason? Is it because the meat wasn't cooked thoroughly? Could there be parasites in its body ah?"

The doctor was caught off guard by Aunt Sun's barrage of questions and busily said, "Don't be nervous. Normally, there won't be any problems with a well-treated meat dog eating."

Saying this, the doctor paused for a moment.

He handed the lab sheet in his hand to Lu Shicheng and continued, "It's just that from the lab tests, the various antibodies in Yuanzi's body are a bit low compared to normal adult dogs of the same type."

"Considering that he's a purebred Labrador, we suggest that it's best to do a genetic disease test."

When Aunt Sun heard the word "disease", her heart just dropped and lifted up again, her voice was filled with sadness: "But Yuanzi is the best pureblooded guide dog I've ever brought back from an organisation, how could this happen? ...... "

The tension that had just fallen in the room just pressed on heavy.

Lu Shicheng seemed to understand something from the doctor's words, and Xu Ziyue's voice sounded calmly in her ears as if it was confirming this thought, "You are worried that Yuanzi belongs to a pureblood breed of inbreeding|mating, thus leading to problems with her body's development, is that right?"

"Yes." The doctor nodded, "According to the current testing technology, the results will be available within a week, very quickly."

The lights in the hospital hall were peaceful and silent under the night outside the window, Lu Shicheng hadn't said a word the whole time.

She had seen many children in the hospital who had suffered greatly because of genetic defects.

Because she was that kind of child too.

Sickness, surgery, early death.

She always watched her friends get wheeled into the operating theatre before she did, and then never came back.

Death was actually quite simple, it was the living that had a hard time.

With that, Natalie Lu turned her head slightly to look at a wall separated by one-way glass.

Yuan Zi was obediently lying inside for an infusion, and Qiu Qiu had slipped inside to keep it company.

The shiny little ball grinned and made faces at Yuanzi, teasing it.

The next moment it was merrily getting slobbered on by the big dog's wet tongue.

What a pair of living treasures.

Lu Shicheng looked through the glass at Yuan Zi, who was in a much better spirit than Fang Zi, and couldn't help but smile reassuringly.

With her lips raised like this, she said to Yuan Zi, as if she was also saying to those of them waiting outside, "It's fine, our Yuan Zi will surely be a lucky dog with heavenly fortune."

As Natalie Lu's words fell, both Aunt Sun and the doctor nodded in agreement.

Xu Xu Yue, on the other hand, did not say anything as usual.

Yet it was not quite the same as in the past.

Somehow, she seemed to have sensed Lu Shicheng's low spirits from her laughter-tinged words just now.

The tall figure of the young girl was imprinted in her line of sight, and her sideways profile showed that she was looking at the dog in the ward with unblinking eyes.

This wanton pleasure criminal was worried about a dog.

And no one knew what she could subtly see, and she shouldn't have to pretend that to herself ......

The night outside the window eroded the lights in the hall, laying a layer of obscurity under Xu Xu Yue's wary eyes.

She really couldn't understand this person more and more now.

There were still some precautions to be instructed at the end of the examination, so Lu Shicheng took the initiative to go with the doctor to his office.

In addition to picking up the pharmacy, she also wanted to learn some more about the effects of inbreeding in dogs.

The hospital was quiet again, and Xu Jiyue, who had quickly familiarised herself with the hospital's terrain, sat back alone on the long sofa in the hall.

Aunt Sun glanced at the message in her mobile phone and walked over to her side: ''Miss Xu, Yuanzi's infusion here is going to last until tomorrow morning. Since Yuanzi is fine for now, I'll help you get on the car now, and when Miss comes out of the dean's office, we'll go back."

As the words fell, Aunt Sun was about to help Xu Xu Yue get up.

But Xu Xu Yue remained seated, with no intention of going back to the car.

This originally gentle to her world overnight revealed cruelty, ties are not in the hand, want to get back can not be done overnight.

She thought that she originally should not have thoughts about anything anymore, but it was the animals that were the purest in the world.

The warmth left by Natalie Lu's grip on her wrist burned again in her wrist.

She had wanted to not care, if Natalie Lu hadn't brought herself here.

Xu Xu Yue shook her head, "You send Lu Shicheng back, I'll wait here for Yuanzi."

"Miss Xu ......"

"Ka biao ka biao."

Aunt Sun tried to persuade Xu Xu Yue, but she didn't want to be interrupted by the sound of an apple biting.

Lu Shicheng didn't know where he got two red apples and nibbled on one of them before walking over this way, "What's wrong?"

Aunt Sun had been around Lu Shicheng for a long time and knew that she definitely wanted to go home and could persuade Xu Xuyue, so she said, "Miss, Miss Xu says she wants to stay."

However, she didn't want Lu Shicheng to have any intention of persuading Xu Ziyue, and said, "Let her stay if she wants to," and sat down in the empty seat beside Xu Ziyue.

Aunt Sun was first stunned for a moment, and then asked uncertainly, "But Miss ......"

"You don't have to worry, I'll stay too." Natalie Lu looked at the wall clock, "It's almost dawn anyway, when Yuanzi finishes her infusion together we'll go home."

Where would Aunt Sun have thought that Lu Shicheng agreed to Xu Xu Yue because she wasn't going home either, she busily advised, "Miss, you still have to go to school tomorrow. You took yesterday off, if you take today off again, madam will be angry if she knows ......"

Lu Shicheng, however, did not think so.

She glanced at Xu Xu Yue beside her and said in a tone that had a different meaning, "I don't think mum will be angry when she finds out."

Aunt Sun was instantly dumbfounded.

Cheng Meiyan was not a traditional parent, her children were all raised by her out of the box free-range upbringing.

For Lu Shize to grow up to be such an outstanding person was truly a miracle that had to smoke from the Lu family's ancestral tomb.

It was important to know that Natalie Lu's father, who had died young, was a stupid rich second generation who couldn't learn anything. After learning that his grandson, Lu Shize, was a capable person who could pick up the slack of the Lu family, Elder Lu went to his home the next day with peace of mind.

Because of the miracle of Lu Shize, Cheng Meiyan was more at ease in raising her children.

There was no way for Aunt Sun to use the parents as an excuse to make Lu Shichen go home obediently.

Lu Shicheng knew that Aunt Sun was like this because after that incident last time, she was now uneasy about her being here with Xu Xu Yue, and eased up a bit, saying, "It's okay Aunt Sun, look, you guys have to go back and start working on Yuanzi's business, checking to make sure that Yuanzi didn't have diarrhoea in the house yesterday, and also have to pack up a sick room for him. How else are we going to sleep with all this commotion."

"And look." Lu Shicheng said and then raised his hand to point at the bodyguards standing in front of the hospital, "With a few of them here, nothing will happen."

Aunt Sun looked at the several burly men that lined up as a wall of men, and was somewhat convinced by Lu Shicheng, "Then ...... well, Miss. You must take care of your safety."

"Don't worry." Lu Shicheng deeply nodded twice to Aunt Sun and waved her hand, "Go back."

Any subtle sound on the long street in the wee hours of the morning was extraordinarily noticeable, and Xu Xu Yue heard the sound of a car door closing.

And the man who had just said he would stay was still literally sitting next to her.

But in Xu Ziyue's perception, someone like Lu Shicheng was supposed to put himself at the forefront of everything.

They were highly self-serving, like going back to rest was something that would definitely be ahead of waiting for a dog that was already fine.

Could it be that the sleep she'd sneaked in during her physics tutoring just now was enough for her to switch the top and bottom of the circle with her own sleep?

Xu Xu Yue glanced at the man with her remaining light, looking and feeling that Lu Shicheng wasn't that cool.

Or perhaps it was just in the treatment of pets.

"Ka zi, ka zi ......"

There were two shadows juxtaposed in the quiet hospital hall, and the sound of Natalie Lu eating an apple reached Xu Xu Yue's ears crisply and clearly.

Somehow, she suddenly remembered the apple that had slowly rolled into her dreams the day before yesterday.

And the little girl sitting in the wheelchair alone looking at the fake painted landscape.

She didn't know if it was because the doctor had brought up the issue of genetic defects just now, but a guess inexplicably popped up in Xu Xu Yue's head.

Was that little girl also physically challenged to live in a four-square ward like that.

No windows, no companions.

Cut off from germs and the light that came through the real windows.

Who is she ......

Xu Xu Yue didn't know why she cared so much about a dream.

It was true that searching for the truth with a light dream was nonsensical, but Xu Xu Jiyue, for no reason at all, kept this dream in her mind as if it was a real thing that had happened in reality.

Why ......

Xu Xu Jiyue furrowed her brows slightly.

The little girl sitting at the end of the corridor, pushing her wheelchair, slowly walked into her mind.

She just stared at her, and in a ghostly way, she saw the girl's lips open slightly, as if she was about to say something to her.

"Xu Xu Yue."

It was Lu Shicheng's voice.

As if a large stone had been suddenly thrown into the water, Xu Xu Yue was startled for a moment.

She just stared at the little girl sitting at the end of the corridor, somewhat in disbelief of the voice she heard.

The little girl's eyes looked at her somewhat innocently, with curiosity and incomprehension written in her bright eyes.

She didn't look like she knew her, so how did she call out her name?

And that voice was exactly the same as Lu Shichenko's.

Disbelief was like a chaotic blackness enveloping Xu Xu Yue's heart.

But before she could figure it out, another voice came to her ears.

"Xu Xu Yue?"

But the little girl didn't open her mouth.

The voice didn't sound like it was going to say anything to itself either, but rather call out.

Suddenly, Xu Xu Yue was brought back to reality.

The clear corridor was gradually engulfed by the bright lights of the hall, becoming a blur, and a reddish colour was leaning below her line of sight.

The cold smell of disinfectant water wafted through the hall, the fresh scent of apples mixed with the familiar roses, landing in Xu Xu Yue's palm.

The owner of that voice was currently sitting beside her, her tone suspicious, as if to indicate that this wasn't the first time she'd called out to her.

So the little girl's voice that she had just "heard" was covered by Natalie Lu's call?

Xu Xu Yue thought to herself, her brows still slightly furrowed.

There was a moment of emptiness in her heart.

She didn't know if it was because the answer she received was wrong, or because the little girl wasn't Lu Shicheng.

But why if it was Lu Shicheng ......

Uncertainty drew a question mark in Xu Xu Yue's heart, and she withdrew her thoughts without moving, calmly responding to Lu Shicheng's call, "What is it."

The cool voice was somewhat distant, and Lu Shicheng didn't have the idea of asking Xu Jiyue what she was thinking just now.

She just looked at Xu Zuoyue, who had regained her senses, and passed the other apple in her hand to her, flashing her innocent eyes as she asked, "It's nothing, I'm just asking if you want to eat the apple?"

Almost get the answer to the dream was suddenly inserted into the voice to interrupt, Xu Ziyue can not help but this more nagging, politely refused to say: "Thank you, no."

Natalie Lu paused for a moment, a trace of loss flashed through her heart.

She thought that her extra points had brought Xu Ziyue closer to herself, but she didn't want her to be far away from herself.

However, Lu Shicheng didn't let this frustrate her, and took a crunchy bite of the apple, "It's not bad to taste it, it's quite sweet."

"Besides, haven't you heard of that saying? An apple a day keeps the doctor away."

Xu Xu Yue glanced at the young girl beside her, her voice unusually calm, "We're in the hospital right now."

Lu Shicheng choked, the apple comic in her throat.

It was true that they were in the hospital right now, but the person who was sick wasn't any of them ah.

Lu Shicheng suddenly had a moment of clarity, looking at the current situation of Yuanzi that Qiuqiu was broadcasting to her, and squeezed out a voice from her apple-stuffed mouth, "Then when Yuanzi can eat, I will let Yuanzi eat as well."

The young girl's voice was tinged with a bit of a laughing tone, but Xu Xu Yue still heard a hint of a low weight.

The apple just kept resting in her line of sight, tracing out a round in the blurred world.

After a moment's pause, Xu Xu Yue said, "Actually, guide dogs have gone through a high degree of screening, and it's unlikely that they would have genetic diseases."

The young girl's voice was exceptionally calm, carrying a few hints of relief.

Lu Shicheng was a little surprised that Xu Xuyue would say this to herself, and couldn't help but twist her head to look at her.

The old-fashioned chandelier hung above the heads of the two of them, leisurely shedding a touch of brightness in the silence of the late night.

Xu Xu Ziyue was still sitting upright, the light hitting her face, her raven-feathered eyelashes slightly lowered, her empty eyes translucent with calm.

She still had the usual look of rejecting people, making people not dare to advance hastily.

But then again, it seemed to be a little gentler than it had been in the past.

Lu Shicheng's heart warmed a little and she nodded her head vigorously, "That's right."

"Our Yuanzi is simply weak, there is no such thing as a genetic disorder." As Lu Shicheng said, he put the apple in his hand into Xu Xu Yue's hand again.

Actually, Lu Shicheng didn't know why, she just really wanted to hand this apple to Xu Zuoyue's hand.

It was just a subconscious action with the consciousness driving her.

Could it be the original master's residual consciousness within her?

Or did she want the points so badly that she couldn't help but show goodwill to Xu Xu Yue?

The cold fruit weighs heavily on Xu Xu Yue's palm, and there are still a few moments of the young girl's palm temperature on the side near her fingers.

This was the second time Lu Shicheng had marketed her apples to herself, like a paranoid child who took what she felt was good and showed herself favours.

Ghostly, Xu Xu Yue shook the apple in her hand and did not reject it anymore, taking it in.

The calmed down night had fallen back into silence, and the two people who didn't have much to talk about sat together, their side-by-side shadows quietly casting themselves on the pedestrian brick road outside the window.

Lu Shicheng was afraid that he would say too much and cause Xu Xu Yue to hate him, so he simply made a show of letting go and pulled up the live feed from Qiuqiu.

Chu Chu was still keeping Yuanzi company, but it looked as if she was tired of playing, and the one dog and one tuan were leaning against each other to rest.

There was something truly magical about the little ball's body, which had no mass to begin with, lying on Mariko's stomach as it breathed up and down.

If placed in the past, Lu Shicheng's imagination as rich as it was couldn't have imagined that one day she would see such a picture.

That system that was beyond human and extraordinarily powerful in all the novels she had read would actually have this childish look, flapping its wings and snuggling with a being weaker than it.

As if she suddenly thought of something, Lu Shicheng said to Xu Xuyue, "Xu Xuyue, have you ever felt that humans are actually like immortal old monsters in the eyes of dogs?"

"In their eyes probably none of us will change much, and some of us won't even see the day we grow old."

Natalie Lu would always pop up with many of these thoughts, and in the original world she had to talk so much every day with her kiddie friend who had never been face-to-face with a kiddie before.

Here, she thought the only person she could share it with was Xu Xu Yue.

"They're like the kind of butler-servants that have been serving by the master's side from generation to generation during the steam era; the master never grows old, and they're always loyal for generations to come."

The young girl's voice was a bit jumpy and ghostly, but it was impossible to say from which word it popped out, and it was still somewhat infectious.

Xu Xu Jiyue just listened, only feeling that this kind of magical idea could only be thought of by someone like Lu Shicheng.

Although she didn't want to have anything in common with this person, Xu Xu Yue still responded to her, "This kind of idea of yours is quite interesting."

"Indeed, the lifespan of humans in this world can be said to be very long. But there is no guarantee that there are no higher lifeforms above us that are even more intelligent than us."

Compared to the raw reminder, the businesslike manner in which she had been tutoring physics just now, Lu Shicheng felt the calmness conveyed in Xu Xu Yue's tone.

This was the first time Xu Xu Yue was conversing with her without perfunctory friendliness.

It was a bit surprising, and a bit gratifying.

It was like opening the door to one's room early one morning to find the tips of the buds sprouting from the flower seeds planted in the courtyard.

A star-spotted splash of green, but especially noticeable in a barren, wild field.

It's almost as happy as getting extra credit.

But it would have been nice to have a "+1" ringing in my ears right this second.

With this thought in mind, Lu Shicheng paused for a second, two seconds ......

The only sound in her ears was the sound of the wind blowing lazily, reminding her that she was overthinking.

Lightly raising her eyebrows, Lu Shicheng leaned back and leaned against the wall, continuing on the topic she had just talked about, "This suddenly reminds me of a saying from an ancient text."

Xu Xu Jiyue sniffed and did not interject.

She just sat quietly on the side, interested in what other magical words Lu Shicheng could say next.

"Sending a mayfly to heaven and earth, a small drop in the ocean. Sorrowing for the short period of my life, envying the endlessness of the Yangtze River." Lu Shicheng recited with great bravado, "Humans certainly live a long time, but how can we not know if we humans are mayflies?"

"It is evident that one cannot be arrogant, how do we know if there is a sky beyond man?"

If the first sentiment uttered by Lu Shicheng after reciting this sentence was just a reworked explanation of the textbook's vernacular translation, then the understanding behind her sentence, which wasn't even in the teaching aids, was somewhat surprising to Xu Jiyue.

This person grew up with a golden spoon in her mouth, wanting something her parents wouldn't give, her brother wouldn't let her, and the whole world hated to revolve around her.

According to reason it would not have such a heart to feel and admit that someone is better than her, but now she actually can really say such words with a heart and vision.

It is not a crazy straw man.

Xu Xu Yue's brows slightly relaxed, but she felt that she had underestimated this person.

But just like this thought, another crisp apple-biting sound came from her ears.

Lu Shiyue's throat was a little dry from talking, so she dryly took a bite of the apple in her hand.

Her brain circuits were always clear, and as if proving her achievements, she asked, "How is it, I've mastered the language pretty well, right?"

The young girl's voice was still full of laughter, but this time it was a bit of a show-off.

Xu Xu Jiyue just watched the figure in her line of sight slowly raise her head, suddenly feeling that she had just overestimated her.

This person was really accustomed to being straightforward and did nothing to hide her emotions.

To be happy was to be happy, and to be angry was to make sure to make everyone around her unhappy.

If she were Mariko, she would have been afraid that she would have wagged her tail out by now.

There was a wind skimming over the calm pool water, slowly blowing up a layer of ripples.

Xu Xu Jiyue narrowed her eyes slightly, slowly withdrawing her sight, and suddenly let out a light laugh in her heart.

"Not bad." Xu Xu Ziyue commented pertinently, also somewhat immodestly, "No need to help you with your tuition."

"Hehehe." Lu Shicheng laughed twice and took two more bites of the apple.

A faint fruity aroma filled the small space, and the cold apple silently rubbed and turned in Xu Xu Yue's hand.

She didn't follow up the conversation she had just had with Lu Shicheng, the shadows of the people around her slowly blocking out the small half of the light in her line of sight, and sleepiness slowly climbed to her heart.

The darkness of the night was hazy, as if grasping for the last playful moments, and the yellowed leaves were naughtily blown by the wind as they tumbled down the long street.

Just as Lu Shicheng leaned against the wall half asleep, she felt her shoulder being slammed hard by something.

Her unguarded shoulder was pressed so hard that Lu Shicheng almost crooked, and her entire body instantly came to her senses.

With a dazed look on her face, she turned to check what had happened, and saw that Xu Xu Yue had fallen asleep at some point, and her body, which had let down its guard, was leaning diagonally on her side.

The young girl's calm eyes were gently closed like this, her high nose drawing a near-perfect arc, the tip of her nose small and delicate.

The light poured down from the top of Lu Shicheng's head, and each of Xu Xu Yue's drooping eyelashes was clearly reflected in her line of sight.

After experiencing so many things, this was the first time Nicco had leaned against Xu Ziyue in such a calm manner.

So close that every slight exhale of hers ruffled the long hair at Xu Xu Yue's temples.

I don't know if it's because she was indeed a bit tired today, but Xu Ziyue slept extraordinarily peacefully, and this breath didn't disturb her for half a minute.

The thin lips slightly open a gap, light cherry pink colour plated with a layer of crystalline light, all unguarded good manners.

This feeling was like a cat that had been adopted at home and not allowed to come near for more than half a month, suddenly leaning against your side and falling asleep.

At that moment, Lu Shicheng didn't even dare to breathe.

She just let Xu Xuyue lean against her, and after thinking for a moment, she carefully moved her body over by half a point, thinking to let Xu Xuyue sleep more comfortably.

Just as Lu Shi Nicco finished all of this, Chu Chu's voice drifted leisurely into her mind, a voice full of astonishment, "Host~ I'm not mistaken, Xu Xu Yue is actually leaning on you yeah~"

Lu Shicheng glanced at the small ball lying on the round body and asked with a sense of accomplishment, "Do you think this counts as Xu Xu Yue not actually rejecting me so much inside?"

"It counts!" Chu Chu nodded, "Last time you saved her, didn't you add a hundred points at once? Although yesterday, because you slept in class, it's only ninety now."

Lu Shiqiu felt like she got a sword in her knee when she heard this from Chuu.

She thought that if she didn't know that Chu Chu was just a straight-talking system, she would even think that this little thing was an artificial retard that the original owner had created too many sins and that the main god had sent specifically to zap her heart.

The moonlit night was silent, and Lu Shicheng heard Xu Xu Yue's unmistakably real heartbeat in the quiet hall.

As if she had thought of something, she didn't seize to get into it with Chu Chu, but instead tried out the system rules with it, "Do you think we can keep Xu Xu Yue pure white and not blacken like the original text?"

"Why would the host think that?" Qiuqiu didn't answer directly and asked with a puzzled expression.

Lu Shicheng glanced down at Xu Xu Yue who was sleeping on her shoulder, and even lowered the voice of the dialogue in her heart, "Because when the moonlight is blackened, it's not moonlight anymore ah. Moonlight can only be called moonlight when it is pure and white."

This was one of the things Lu Shicheng regretted the most while reading the original text.

Especially now that Xu Xu Yue was no longer a piece of paper who only existed in books and was powerless to change herself.

"Although the host has a point, the development of this world has already been set by the Lord Lord God, and there is no way for us to change anyone's fate." Qiuqiu's voice became a little more serious, as if reminding Lu Shicheng of his mission, "Just like your character will definitely die in the end, Xu Xu Yue will definitely rejoin the Xu family and get back what belongs to her."

With that, Qiuqiu got up from Yuanzi's body and flashed to Lu Shicheng, asking, "And without a deep heart and overpowering tactics, does the host think that Xu Xu Jiyue will be able to fight that devious villain, the Xu family's second in command?"

"I don't like fate." Lu Shicheng replied, some stubbornness in his voice.

"But everyone is in fate, Host." Chuchu, however, spoke bluntly.

With that, it slowly landed on top of Lu Shicheng's head and comforted, "And you shouldn't stay in this world, host. After we complete our mission, there are still many more beautiful worlds and perfect bodies waiting for us."

Just like every time in the past, Lu Shichen seemed to have been talked through by Chu Chu again this time.

She gently moved her legs, nodding her head in a blunt voice at such freedom, "Hmmm ......"

The sun slowly climbed into the sky, dispelling the darkness a little from the horizon as the world lit up.

The young girls' shadows against each other were stretched by the daylight, falling diagonally onto the brick pavement outside the window with a quietness and idleness unique to early morning.

Xu Xu Jiyue didn't know when she fell asleep, the light filtering through her eyes, the sound of Yuanzi's clattering footsteps intruding into her dreams.

The young girl's fuzzy consciousness gradually returned, but before she could open her eyes, she felt as if she was leaning against something.

Lu Shicheng: "Awake?"

Xu Xu Jiyue was stunned for a moment when she heard that voice close to her.

With that, she opened her eyes with feigned calmness, and despite her blurred vision, she recognised Lu Shicheng's silhouette from that blurry figure.

Not waiting for Xu Xuyue to think about anything more, Lu Shicheng said to her, ''You should wake up first, there's no rush to get up. They have to arrange for Yuanzi to get on the bus first. Yuanzi is recovering well, it can already walk on its own and its tail is wagging, the dean said it's nothing serious."

"Good." Xu Xu Yue lightly nodded her head, her mind complex under her calm face.

She couldn't believe that she had slept against Lu Shichen, nor could she believe that Lu Shichen had actually let herself lean for so long.

The sky was already bright, and there were more sounds of pedestrians and vehicles on the streets.

Xu Xu Jiyue just listened to the sound of the horn of the battery car blaring outside the window, paused for a moment, and somewhat rustily said to Lu Shicheng, "Thanks a lot."

Lu Shicheng waved his hand, "It's nothing, just a shoulder lift."

As she was talking, the bodyguard pushed the door from outside and came in, speaking respectfully, "Miss, you can get on the car now."

"Oh, good." Lu Shicheng nodded and stood up sharply from her seat, "Let's go."

That shoulder that Xu Xu Yue had been leaning on all night had just been liberated, and the soreness surged over with the renewed smooth flow of blood.

Lu Shicheng couldn't help but grin, and just as he was about to suck in a breath of cool air, he then contained it.

Xu Xu Yue was still next to her, and she couldn't show how hard she felt about her sleeping against her last night.

Lu Shicheng gently rotated her somewhat stiff shoulders, and passed out the door with Xu Ziyue without making a sound.

Only she didn't notice that the raised arm blocked the daylight cast by the sun, crossing Xu Ziyue's line of sight.

The streets in the morning are not the same as at night, the long street is full of traffic, and the aroma of the breakfast shop pushes the door and spreads all over Natalie Lu's arms.

The dark car was now parked squarely in front of the hospital, Lu Shicheng slightly back, letting the bodyguard help Xu Jiyue into the car first.

Perhaps it was because last night was saved by Lu Shicheng in time, Yuanzi saw Lu Shicheng sitting in, wagging his tail to pillow her arm.

However, he didn't want that still bandaged front leg to step out just as a soft command came from behind him, "Come here."

It was Xu Xu Yue's voice.

Yuan Zi was a professionally trained guide dog, and when she heard this order, she immediately leaned over to Xu Ziyue's side.

It certainly liked its true master, only its tail didn't wag as often as it did with Lu Shicheng.

Yuanzi obediently found her place beside Xu Ziyue, and in the next moment, she saw a greenish-white arm placed in front of her.

Unprecedentedly, its owner, who had always been cold and only scratched her head at most, had actually given her arm to herself.

Yuan Zi was instantly overjoyed, and his wagging tail banged on Lu Shi Nicco's body at the back.

Lu Shicheng had just sat down with the medicine in his hand, and was caught off guard by Yuanzi's action, asking suspiciously, "What's wrong? So happy to be home?"

"Woof!" Yuanzi answered Lu Shicheng as if it were an answer, showing off by placing her head on Xu Xu Yue's arm as if she was poking over.

Lu Shicheng, however, didn't notice, and just assumed that it was really homesick, rubbing Yuanzi's head, "We've worked hard for Yuanzi, and we can finally go home."

Crossing a road that Lu Shicheng was unfamiliar with, the car quickly returned to the villa.

Aunt Sun had packed up a sunrise room for Yuanzi early in the morning to use as a small room for it to recuperate.

Lu Shicheng really admired Aunt Sun's efficiency, in just one night, the room was already fully stocked with all kinds of dog supplies, and there was even a small area for the lazy sofa, coffee table and other items that she, the owner, would use when playing in this house.

Is this the legendary omnipotent, top-notch housekeeper who does everything?

"Cow, Aunt Sun." Unable to resist, Lu Shicheng gave Aunt Sun a thumbs up.

In all these years of coming to the Lu Family, this was the first time Lu Shicheng had complimented Aunt Sun.

Embarrassed, Aunt Sun gathered her smile and continued, "Because the dean instructed not to eat too much in these few days, I prepared a bit of broth for it to replenish its strength."

"It's fine." Natalie Lu nodded and handed Aunt Sun the item she was carrying in her hand, "This is the medicine Yuanzi will be taking in the next few days, it may not eat it, so I'm going to trouble you to find a way to mix it into its diet and get it to eat it."

With Lu Shicheng's praise just now, Aunt Sun was now extraordinarily motivated, receiving the medicine she immediately nodded, "Hey, don't worry miss."

"And Miss, breakfast is ready, do you and Miss Xu want to use it here?" Aunt Sun added.

Lu Shicheng glanced at Xu Xuyue who was being familiarised with this room as she was being dragged by Yuanzi and nodded, "Well, bring it over."

"Good." Aunt Sun nodded slightly and walked out of the room carrying the medicine.

The huge floor-to-ceiling windows encompassed the view of the backyard, and the daylight fell in unimpeded, making it extraordinarily comfortable.

Lu Shicheng watched Xu Xuyue still interacting with Yuanzi, and simply took the hospital report card and sat on the lazy sofa to the side.

When she was a child, the things Lu Shicheng used to pass the time were these report sheets.

Maybe other children knew some complicated vocabulary taught by their teachers, but she, Lu Shicheng, did so through the medical reports that landed in her hospital room or clipped to the end of her bed.

Those medical reports were several pages thick.

Natalie Lu went from having to look them up one by one in the Xinhua dictionary to being able to get to the point in a matter of minutes, easily able to see what was wrong with her again.

It was also a special ability that no one else would have.

Whenever she talked to someone about this, Natalie Lu would always say this.

The warm room was a bit quiet, as usual, Lu Shicheng pulled over Chu Chu to analyse it together, and habitually chanted out in a small voice: "This dog's body data is just not the same as a human's, the range of the rounds is actually between 5 and 8, and the highest value of a human's normal range is actually just the lowest of theirs."

"Of course host, after all you are different kinds of creatures." Quchu landed on Lu Shichen's head and gave her back in her mind.

"That's true, not the same species." Lu Shicheng said and turned a page, adding with interest, "But the status of the numerical changes caused by gastroenteritis is the same. It's all high in this one and a bit lower in these two."

This was the first time that Lu Shicheng looked at a non-human's examination report, and comparing the two, he couldn't help but smile a little, "It's a bit interesting ......"

"Host."

Just as Lu Shicheng was about to say something else, Qiuqiu shook his wings and signalled for her to stop.

She couldn't help but be a little puzzled, and then she felt a line of sight turn her way.

That feeling of being caught after falling asleep during physics tutoring returned to Lu Shicheng's head, and with that, she bluntly turned around as a pair of silent eyes broke into her sight without focus.

Xu Xu Jiyue, who had already familiarised herself with the layout of her new room under Yuanzi's guidance, was standing not far away, silently facing in the direction she was.

Of course, Natalie knew that the original owner couldn't possibly know these things, and she also knew that her "talking to herself" must have been heard by Xu Ziyue.

She just analysed a moment too oblivious, actually forgot that Xu Zuoyue was still in this matter, her heartbeat suddenly jumped chaotically, and she asked back a bit weakly: "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Xu Xu Yue's voice was faint, her lowered eyelashes could not penetrate her emotions.

She just stood there in the bright daylight, calmly picking her way through, "It's just that I think you're extraordinarily familiar with these expertise."

Xu Xu Yue's voice was still neither light nor heavy, as if she had just blurted out a sentence.

This familiar tone once again made Natalie's heart skip a beat.

This was even more serious than being caught peeking during physics tuition!

This was falling off the horse ah!

Not only would the mission fail, she'd lose these healthy legs of hers.

The early morning sunlight was gentle and warm, but Natalie felt that the air around her was particularly thin.

She was so nervous pinching her aching shoulders, her brain was running fast to muddle: "In fact, I don't really understand it ...... is that last night when you slept I swiped my mobile phone and watched some popular science videos."

"And ...... these labs are labelled which one is high and which one is low, the dog's must be simpler than the human."

So said, Lu Shicheng dry smile and waved the report card in hand.

That is not much thick paper stacked with sunlight across the vision of Xu Hui Yue, she just looked at this figure standing in their own line of sight, the expression on the face did not have any change.

People often rely on the eyes, but will often be blinded by the eyes.

The lack of vision allowed Xu Ziyue to feel more subtle things.

I don't know if it was because of Lu Shicheng's stalking last semester that made her prejudiced against this dude, or something else.

Xu Xu Yue always felt that this person is not the same as the past her with the crazy atmosphere.

However, the voice with a smile in her ear was indeed Nicco Lu's.

In the end, how many ways does she look that she doesn't know?......

Xu Xu Yue was thinking like this when the door to the room was pushed open from outside.

Aunt Sun walked into the room with a breakfast for two and greeted, "Miss,Miss Xu, breakfast is served."

Xu Xu Jiyue sniffed and withdrew her mind without moving.

She had a bit of a cleanliness fetish, and did not want to eat in Yuanzi's room, "Please help me wrap it up, I want to go back to my room."

Aunt Sun was stunned for a moment, and turned her head to look at Lu Shicheng, who had just instructed herself to bring the breakfast over.

However, this always dictatorial young lady of hers did not have the slightest dissatisfaction, and even had a hint of relief as if she had been pardoned.

The feeling of almost being exposed just now made Lu Shicheng extraordinarily anxious, she really didn't know that if she stayed with Xu Xu Yue any longer, she would still let her notice which point of hers was different from the original owner.

If she were to reveal herself, she'd be screwed.

Thus, Lu Shicheng took the initiative to bring her own breakfast over, and said to Aunt Sun, "You go and bring the breakfast to Xu Zuoyue's room."

"Yes, Miss." Aunt Sun nodded and didn't say anything more, only with some regret on her face.

The open door was closed again, and Xu Ziyue held Yuanzi and left with Aunt Sun.

Natalie Lu just stood there and watched these two people and a dog leave, and in the next second, she collapsed onto the lazy sofa and let out a long sigh of relief at the ceiling.

Natalie didn't know why she was doing this.

Obviously even in front of Aunt Sun, who the original owner was extraordinarily close to, she had never been afraid that she would fall off her horse.

But it was Xu Xu Yue, even though she couldn't see, she still managed to make herself tense up over her words.

Could this be the aura that the female lead brought with her?

Or perhaps it was precisely because she couldn't see and couldn't judge with her eyes that she wasn't easy to fool?

"Chu Chu, do you think I'm being suspected by Xu Xu Yue?" Not being able to figure it out, Lu Shicheng called out Chu Chu, who had hurriedly disappeared into stealth just now.

"I don't think so, right?" QiuQiu didn't recognise Lu Shicheng's speculation, "For something as metaphysical as this, Xu Xu Zuyue, she firstly hasn't experienced it before, and secondly, unlike the host, who possesses a great deal of knowledge of wearing books and is extremely receptive to such things, it's unlikely that she would think of this based on the medical knowledge that popped up out of nowhere for you."

Saying that, Chu Chu flew in front of the bagel in Lu Shi Nic's hand.

This little ball was becoming more and more fond of human food, and as Lu Shicheng looked at it, she knew that it wanted to have a taste.

With that, she skilfully and smoothly broke off a small piece of the cream-smeared bagel and gave it to Chu Chu, saying, "Then why did she say that?"

"It's like this host, I've just analysed it, host your behaviour is a bit off the beaten track, this will give Xu Xu Yue the impression that you're different from the Lu Shicheng she knows." Chu Chu's voice was vague as she hugged the bagel, but it was hard to hide that she was a bit serious.

Of course, Natalie Lu knew that she had just rambled out, and vainly defended herself by saying, "But as a pervert, it's only natural to have some medical knowledge, right?"

Qiuqiu licked her mouth of cream and relentlessly demolished the stage: "But that's not how you explained it just now."

"......"

Natalie Lu hadn't realised that this little ball was so good at choking people and was caught off guard.

She just crossed her legs and muttered in a small and chagrined voice, "Didn't I not react?" , then stated, "Next time, next time I'll definitely explain it in a way that fits the persona!"

"Host! You can't have a next time!" Qiuqiu immediately flashed a red light on Lu Shicheng's idea, "According to Xu Xu Yue's mind, the more you reveal, the deeper her suspicion of you will grow, and it's not unlikely that she'll associate you with someone who isn't you! You still have a negative number of points, the mission will be terminated and this body of yours will be retrieved, don't you want your legs!"

"Of course I want it!" Natalie Lu replied firmly, but her back collapsed.

She really didn't expect that Xu Xu Yue's overwhelming insight ability, which she had bragged so much about with her kiddo when she was reading the text, would become the fatal factor that was now escalating the difficulty of her mission.

Xu Xu Ziyue's unruffled voice still gave her palpitations.

The man always looked calm, like an ancient well.

The stone wall made of blue stone is silent into a black cloud with no visible bottom, the more calm it is, the more it makes people's hearts cold.

What exactly should I do to make her not suspect my identity, but also increase my points?

October's late autumn depression is a few points thicker, after the afternoon daylight is not as warm.

On Friday afternoon, Shen Orange came to Xu Ziyue's door for a review as agreed, and the two were quite familiar with each other, so the various checks were quickly completed.

Shen Orange looked at the inspection report, sat down on a sofa and asked, "How do you feel about your eyes lately."

Xu Xu Jiyue sat down slowly under Yuanzi's guidance, describing truthfully, "One can feel the blurred outlines of people moving around her."

"Can you tell them apart?" With that, Shen Orange placed his hand in front of Xu Xuyue.

Xu Xu Ziyue looked at the swaying silhouette in front of her and said, "Your hand is swaying."

Shen Orange nodded lightly, then asked, "What's in the hand?"

Aunt Sun couldn't help but feel a little nervous as she listened on the sidelines.

Being able to see the outline and being able to distinguish the outline sounded like not much to check, but they were two completely different situations.

"A long striped object." Xu Xu Yue described it and deduced, "A pen."

"Hmm. Not bad." Shen Orange was satisfied with Xu Xuyue's answer and recorded this on the inspection report, "Looking at it now, the blood stasis compressing the retinal nerves is slowly dissipating, and when it completely dissipates you'll be able to see more clearly."

"Miss Xu fell from the car a few days ago, will that affect this blood stasis to dissipate?" Aunt Sun asked.

"There will be a little." Shen Orange didn't hide it, and went on to analyse, "But from the examination results, the tablets are fine, and they're also moving in a good direction, so what happened a few days ago doesn't matter. It's just that things like this can't happen again in the future, you guys have to pay attention."

Shen Orange's voice carried some gentleness, but the latter sentence was somewhat serious.

Aunt Sun hurriedly nodded her head, stating, "Hey, we definitely won't let anything like this happen to Miss Xu again."

At first, when Shen Orange heard Qin Wenshaped tolerate Xu Xu Yue, he thought that the Lu family was not a responsible place.

Only just now, seeing Aunt Sun being so careful, and also including Lu Shicheng contacting herself earlier, she felt again that this was not the case.

If inviting herself to come along with configuring a guide dog was all about monetary expenses, it was nothing to Lu Shicheng.

Then the blind handrails all over this house that somewhat spoiled the aesthetics of the room's composition were really rare.

Thinking this way, Shen Orange then looked at Xu Xu Yue on the side and said in relief, ''There is no need to worry too much about your illness, keep your mind at ease, you are still young, and your absorption of the medication is also very fast. Being able to roughly see some simple outlines now is already very good."

"There is also no need to worry about your weak body base, our medicines are chosen to be the most gentle, although the effect is a little slower, but the harm to your body is minimal. In the long run, it is the most beneficial treatment plan for you."

Listening to Shen Orange's explanation, Xu Xuyue faintly nodded her head and said, "Thank you, Dr Shen."

Shen Orange smiled lightly, not daring to take the credit alone, "Miss Xu is polite, this is what Miss Lu discussed with us a long time ago."

Thinking that Xu Ziyue could feel more at ease here to recuperate, Shen Orange added, "At first, Miss Lu was worried that your body was weak, and she specially came to ask me about the medication. And I feel as if she's read quite a few medical books, and there's no obstacle for me to communicate with her, and it's really rare for her to put her heart into it."

It was just that these words, which should have been reassuring, caused the young girl's brows to furrow.

The examination room resounded quietly with the sound of papers being turned over, and Xu Xu Yue did not answer for a long time.

It was like the questions had finally been answered, and like there were more questions all at once.

It was as if she somewhat understood why Lu Shicheng knew some medical knowledge like this, yet she had doubt written all over the answer.

The sound of the instruments in the room that hadn't stopped yet awakened some of Xu Xu Yue's not-so-favourable memories, and the coldness seeped into the veins of her fingers.

She was in poor health, and for this reason she had even spent a year at school at night, and the people around her, even those at school, knew about this, but very few of them really thought about her.

Blindness in the hospital for the fish and meat of that time, whether Xu Shouxian or Xu Shoude are in pursuit of a cure.

The medicine flowed through the needle into her veins, hurting so much that her entire arm shook, but no one ever cared about her once.

Even Xu Shoude only touched her hand, soothing her and telling her to bear with it.

Just bear it and it would pass.

You're already like this, what else can't you endure?

It's all for your own good.

I don't know why Xu Xu Yue suddenly remembered the phrase "blood kinship" in Luo Silence's mouth.

This was her blood kinship.

It's not as bad as a psychopathic lunatic.

It's Natalie Lu again.

Why ......

Maybe Xu Xu Yue herself didn't even notice.

I don't know when it started, but the vigilance in her eyes turned into question mark after question mark, dark and blurry piled up together, making up the young girl who always had a little light in her eyes.

The autumn sun was always a bit passive, the hour hand had just stopped at the number "five", and the sky darkened.

Xu Ziyue's review result was very satisfactory, Shen Orange gave her some more advice on precautions, and then went downstairs under the guidance of Aunt Sun.

The sound of the car stopping faintly resounded in the front yard, and Yuanzi wagged its tail violently.

The floor-to-ceiling windows framed the scene outside into the interior, only to see Lu Shicheng, a school bag hanging over her right shoulder, jumping down from the car sharply, a little closer to the entrance hall not far away.

The next second, the door was opened.

Lu Shicheng knew that Shen Orange was coming back today, and as soon as the school bell rang, she went straight to the car parked outside without any delay at all.

Although it was said that the data on Xu Xu Yue's body that Qiu Qiu had given her feedback on was steadily getting better, she still didn't feel at ease until she heard Shen Orange's analysis.

Thinking about how she almost exposed herself earlier, Lu Shicheng pressed down her eagerness, handing her bag to the maid like the original owner did, and changing her shoes unhurriedly before walking to the living room and inquiring with Shen Orange, "Dr Shen, how is Xu Xu Yue's checkup going?"

"Miss Xu is recovering well, she already has a sense of light, her eyes can feel the general outline." Shen Orange said.

This matter Lu Shi Nicco knew about a few days ago when Xu Ziyue gave her tutoring, and acted fairly calmly: "It's very good news."

Shen Orange nodded and added, "Miss Lu, there's another good news, last time I told you, there's a medicine in Miss Shen's treatment plan that's temporarily out of stock domestically, and today we've got it."

A flash of surprise appeared on Lu Shicheng's face, which was immediately contained again.

She followed the original owner's example and nodded with great satisfaction, asking, "We can use it tomorrow, right?"

"Yes." Shen Orange replied, "This way down, next month Miss Xu's review will be estimated to be a bit better than what we expected."

Lu Shicheng was instantly happy in her heart, and politely spoke, "Trouble you for taking the trouble."

"It should be." Shen Orange nodded slightly and said, then left the villa under the guidance of Aunt Sun.

As if sensing that the conversation was over, Yuanzi called out twice to Lu Shichen with a few convergences.

Lu Shicheng looked at the tail that was to be wagging vigorously at him, and as always, he went over and rubbed Yuanzi's head, pressing down the excitement in his heart as he spoke to Xu Xu Yue at the side, "In that case, you'll be able to see it soon."

"I suppose so." Xu Xu Ziyue replied with a faint voice.

"That's good." Lu Shicheng said calmly, but his hand on the side rubbed both of Yuanzi's ears.

She was trying to maintain her original persona in front of Xu Ziyue, the corners of her mouth surreptitiously rising upwards.

The sunlight was slanting slightly in the west, and the dim dusk reflected in the glass windows was washed out by the bright lights of the room.

Xu Xu Jiyue was holding Yuan Zi like this, feeling Lu Shicheng's smirk hidden under her calm tone.

Restrained, yet easily detectable.

Obviously trying hard to hide herself, but she was revealing everything.

Such clumsiness was something Xu Xu Yue had seen before.

From the first day she met Lu Shicheng, she was like this, thinking she was hiding herself well, but in reality, her purpose had long since fallen to the ground in all its nakedness.

Only this time, her purpose seemed different.

Was this her way of being happy that her condition had turned for the better?

Was her own physical condition that important to her?

The light gilded the figure squatting below Xu Xu Yue's line of sight with a faint golden edge, and she couldn't help but think of those ramblings in the flower room.

A trace of obscurity crossed the pupils of the young girl's eyes, and with that, she looked at the shadow and softly called out, "Lu Shicheng."

Lu Shicheng looked up blankly at her words, "What's wrong?"

"Here." Xu Xu Yue said, and then shoved the thing she was carrying in her hand just now into Lu Shicheng's hand, "It's very effective in relieving soreness, Dr Shen brought it here, so if you can't use it, you can throw it away."

As the words fell, she didn't give Lu Shicheng time to react, slightly pulling the guide armrest on Yuanzi's body, she turned around and went up the stairs.

The quiet room echoed with the sound of feet tapping on the steps, which were wide and long and flat and thin, hard enough to cut into Lu Shicheng's palm.

Lu Shicheng was caught off guard by Xu Xuyue's action, and the bewilderment on her face increased.

With that, she lowered her head to look into her hand, only to realise that what was being shoved over wasn't anything else, but a box of not-so-cheap ointment.

To say that the original owner's body was useless except for that pair of sturdy and beautiful legs.

Just by Xu Xu Yue leaning against the pillow for a night, but also stretched the tendons, she two days to carry the schoolbag are carried on the right shoulder.

Lu Shicheng's face was confused and elated.

She didn't know how Xu Ziyue knew her shoulder hurt, but she was certain that Shen Orange wouldn't have somehow brought this kind of thing, and this pair of ointments must have been brought by Xu Ziyue's trust in Shen Orange.

Although it was said that the wool came from the sheep, the money Shen Orange took for the medicine must have been put on the family's account.

But this was something Xu Ziyue had specifically asked her for!

The setting sun slowly sank below the horizon, and the large villa living room was quiet and somewhat lonesome.

Lu Shicheng just stared blankly at the simply packaged ointment in her hand for a long time, and a bunch of incandescent fireworks slowly slowly rose above her heart.

In a flash, it exploded right above her heart.

This was given to her by Xu Xu Yue!

It was given to her specifically by Xu Ziyue!

Natalie Lu couldn't even describe how excited she was for a moment, she only felt that using more words would seem lacking.

It was as if a glass candy ball had rolled over from an unknown place, tinkling bells and making a crisp, sweet sound.

Fireworks or sugar balls.

Xu Xu Jiyue just simply didn't want to owe Lu Shicheng a favour, just like when she wrote that review for Lu Shicheng.

Whether she used it or threw it away, she had already returned the favour, and it was up to her to decide what to do with it.

The sound of her room door closing resounded softly in the corridor as Xu Xu Yue returned to her room.

Just as she was heading towards her desk, she heard a stomping sound of footsteps coming from outside her room.

Before she could distinguish them, the next second, the door behind her that had just been closed was knocked on.

As the sun set in the west, the red sunset in the sky and the roses in the garden were reflected together, full of roses.

Cupcakes in the shape of flowers were arranged in clusters, and the cool air was mixed with a variety of floral scents, and the wind blew to the area, filling it with sweetness.

The sleeve of the bundle mouth against the knife blade hidden inside, Xu Xu Yue clenched the hand slowly loosened.

She looked at the rare clear spot of light in her line of sight, and had some difficulty believing what she saw.

She said that she could only see light, so her eyes were now filled with light.

Xu Xu Yue just looked at the light fluttering in her line of sight, and could probably imagine how beautiful the rose garden was at this moment.

Just for the sake of this scene, she would shovel out the roses that she regarded as treasures, it was really worthy of what she, Natalie Lu, could do.

In the past, Xu Xu Yue used to think that people who forgot their birthdays were unbelievable, after all, it was the one day she looked forward to the most every year.

But that fire had burned away all of her innocence and royalty, and she had become the person she found incredible for forgetting her birthday.

And she hadn't expected that anyone else would remember it for her.

Natalie Lu had set this up a long time ago, and this was the surprise she had prepared for her without Xu Ziyue's knowledge.

She also remembered that in the original article, after Xu Ziyue's family broke up, every birthday was not very happy, and she had always regretted that even in the end, Xu Ziyue was paired with her officer, and her birthday was not good because of unexpected events.

Natalie Lu thought that since Xu Jiyue had given her a pair of plasters, she might as well use her own money to help her make up a birthday in advance.

In this way, even if her birthday is still as bad as the one in the book, she will still have a perfect birthday, which will exist in her adult life.

And that's good.

As the sun set and the roses burned together, Nicco walked over to Xu Xu Yue with a large cluster of glittering balloons.

Just as she wanted to open her mouth to ask Xu Xu Yue if she liked this surprise she had given her, two broadcasts came to her ears.

"-10."

"+50."

A negative and a positive number crashed dryly into Natalie Lu's brain.

Which was unexpected to her.

In order to give Xu Xu Yue a birthday surprise, Lu Shicheng was prepared that the excuse she had instructed to Aunt Sun would displease Xu Xu Yue.

But she hadn't expected it to be reduced by this much at once.

What she didn't expect was that just such a birthday surprise, Xu Ziyue actually added fifty points to her.

Or a very simple fifty, without a bit of points slowly emerging hesitation.

"Host~We've added points~~" Chu Chu slowly floated over, holding a beautiful flower cake.

The cupcake had whiskey in it, and the little ball that clearly said that human food wouldn't affect her looked a little drunk.

It just excitedly sat on Natalie Lu's head in one ball, its speech not so clear: "Yes yes yes points, yes yes yes ten points ah!!!"

Without having to ask again, Lu Shicheng knew that Xu Xuyue loved this gift she had given her.

The exhaustion and busyness of personally keeping an eye out these days had all turned into a sense of achievement, and there was also a hint of an indescribable feeling swirling around the young girl's heart, blowing like the wind through her heart's wildness, causing the corners of her lips to involuntarily raise.

"I don't like bustling, and I didn't invite anyone else today, it's all these people from our villa who came to help, you all know them." Lu Shicheng endeavoured to maintain the original owner's persona, and with a few moments of the original owner's dictatorship, she took the initiative to introduce Xu Xuyue.

It had been a long time since she had received the kindness of this world again, Xu Zuoyue was a little unsure of what kind of mood she should be in.

The cold sheath of the blade was pressed against the inside of her wrist, and she just looked at the bright spots of light that filled her eyes, saying, "You don't have to bother with this for me."

"How can this be, this is your first birthday as an adult, I have to give you enough ceremony." Natalie Lu was not like that, she has always been optimistic and positive, "To live, we have to create the greatest sense of ceremony for ourselves with limited resources, so that we can have something to look forward to."

Hope.

Xu Xu Yue listened to the last word in Lu Shicheng's words, and tracelessly paused for a moment.

Somehow, she suddenly thought of that little girl who was looking out the window at the scenery in her dreams at this time.

Obviously that window was fake, and so was the scenery.

But she was looking at it so seriously, her dark pupils flickering as if she could really see the outside world through this paper-painted window.

So that was her hope, was it?

The breeze gently blew over, ruffling the long hair at Xu Xu Yue's temples.

She didn't know why she had inexplicably remembered this matter, could it be that she had really once known this little girl?

But such a special person one she wouldn't have forgotten even if she knew her.

The setting sun gradually sank to the position of the horizon, the wind became bitterly cold.

Not waiting for Xu Xu Yue to think about it, a soft sneeze came from her ears, "Ah chirp ......"

Lu Shicheng rubbed her nose, looking at the sky that was about to set, and said, "It'll be cold when the sun sets, so after you finish making your wish, we'll go in for dinner. The banquet is set up in the parlour on the ground floor, it's all your favourites, Aunt Sun and the girls have been busy all day."

After saying that, the servants pushed the cake over at Lu Shicheng's gesture.

A hazy shadow slowly entered Xu Xu Yue's line of sight, she couldn't see what the cake looked like, and lost a few moments of interest in this past session that she had been looking forward to the most.

But without waiting for her to lower her eyes, a shaky light lit up her vision in the next second.

Natalie Lu personally took the lighter in the maid's hand and started the fire for the candles on the cake.

The rich red of the sunset sky faded a lot, and two beams of ghostly candlelight rose in Xu Xu Yue's line of sight.

Xu Jiyue thought that this would be the end, and also ready to blow out at will, but she did not want to see a beam of light in the line of sight.

Then again the fourth beam, the fifth beam ......

Shaking, Xu Ziyue's line of sight successively lit up nineteen beams of candlelight.

Xu Xu Jiyue had almost forgotten that birthday candles had this ancient and simple way of counting.

In fact, when she was a child, she loved to light candles all over the cake like this, but ever since she was five years old when the maid at home accidentally burned her hand while lighting five candles for her, her mother had never allowed anyone to insert candles in this way again, and then replaced them with numbered candles.

Now, she couldn't see the numbers on the cake, but she saw the numbers on the cake again.

Nineteen, no more, no less.

It was the age she had just reached today.

An indescribable feeling tumbled over Xu Jiyue, weakly struggling to grow in her barren land.

As she watched like this, the prompting voice of Lu Shicheng then came to her ears, "Alright, you can make a wish now. But you only have three wishes, don't be greedy."

With that, Lu Shicheng signalled the people around her to switch off the small lights of the balloons in their hands.

All of a sudden, the only thing left in Xu Xu Yue's line of sight were the nineteen beams of light that slowly swayed in the breeze.

Perhaps in order to match the so-called sense of ceremony in the mouth of the person in front of her, Xu Ziyue, who was already blind, still closed her eyes with her hands together, thinking of her wish in her heart.

About the eyes, about getting back what belonged to her. Xu Xu Yue did not want to wish.

What she could do was not a wish.

But there was no way she could pray for God to bless the people who mattered to her with good health.

Nor would the heavens send those who had passed away back to her again just because she wished for one.

Come to think of it, she didn't have a lot of wishes either.

Or no wishes at all.

The wind swung through the low rose branches, spreading the world with the coolness of sunset.

Balloons tethered in one place crowded around each other and were pushed to make a small sound, bustling with activity.

Xu Xu Yue still remembered that a year ago she had also been surrounded by this hustle and bustle, even more grand and luxurious than this.

Time has changed, those who applauded for her have turned away from her and stood behind another person, applauding for him, full of compliments and flattery.

So would she too?

Perhaps the wind of the setting sun was too scratchy across her cheeks, and the young girl's lowered eyelashes knitted lightly.

The surroundings were quiet, and in silence Xu Xu Yue heard a faint sniffling sound.

It was Lu Shicheng.

For this person, the image in Xu Jiyue's mind was always that of a foppish lunatic who couldn't wear a school uniform well.

And the behaviour of a playboy lunatic was the one that could least be guessed at and expected.

After a moment's pause, Xu Xu Yue seemed to have thought of a wish, and with that, she took a light breath and said in her heart, "I hope ...... that the person I trust will not fail me."

As the words fell, she lowered her head and blew out the candle.

Nineteen of them, not a single one.

The dinner was just as Lu Shicheng had said to Xu Xuyue, dazzling and sumptuous to the extreme.

It was just that Lu Shicheng had hurried to the back garden when she returned from school, not paying attention to the banquet in the parlour, and she still couldn't help but be taken aback when she sat down.

She originally thought that the original owner's usual food was good enough, but she didn't expect that the dishes for the birthday banquet would be on a higher level.

Those things that she had listed out for Aunt Sun that Xu Xu Yue liked to eat were surprisingly all reproduced by her, and were even more exquisite and delicious than what she had imagined when she was reading the text.

Natalie Lu admitted that it was her Eastern Palace Maiden who had made the big pancakes.

Lu Shicheng did not expect that she would be able to dilly-dally with a table of delicious food when she celebrated Xu Ziyue's birthday.

Coupled with the fact that she had just once again received double-digit points, she was so happy that she secretly opened a bottle of fruit wine behind Aunt Sun's back.

As a result, before she had even taken a few sips she began to feel some heat in her cheeks, and when the dinner party reached the second half she directly felt the lights above her head begin to shake.

Lu Shicheng never thought that the original owner's body, which had been working out for years, was actually still so rubbish, and her tolerance for alcohol was actually only a little bit.

Very good, it fits the body setting of the crazy batch of perverts.

"Ah-choo!" As Lu Shicheng thought this, she didn't know if she had cursed herself or not, and sat down on the chair and sneezed a good-sized sneeze.

Halfway through the banquet, Lu Shicheng looked up and realised that both Aunt Sun and Xu Xu Yue had gone somewhere.

Staggering, Lu Shicheng stood up by herself, holding onto the table, and started walking towards the cabinet where Aunt Sun had put the medicine.

She didn't have any ideas either.

It was simply that when she heard herself sneezing again, she thought that she was catching a cold, and subconsciously had to go find medicine to take.

Ever since she was little, what Lu Shicheng hated the most was getting sick.

When she was sick, she had to lie in bed for many days, she couldn't go here or anywhere, and the infusion bag hanging from the ceiling sent medicine to her body in different ways every day, and it was so cold that her whole arm was numb.

She hated being sick and hated needles.

Her body couldn't get sick.

Absolutely not!

It was this powerful belief that made Lu Shicheng stumble all the way to the cabinet where Aunt Sun kept her medicine.

Perhaps it was because she had been drinking that her strength had been weakened, so Natalie actually carried the medicine box out with her arms around her.

Natalie Lu couldn't find it for a while, simply sat down on the floor, her brows knit tightly as she chanted, "Cephalosporin ...... Cephalosporin ......"

Finally, the shadow reflected on the wall raised its head.

Lu Shicheng looked at the hand just out of the pill box, face surfaced a silly smile: "Found it!"

"One cephalosporin, two cephalosporin ......"

Counting like this, Lu Shicheng put two blue-white capsules into her hand.

I don't know whether to say that she was careful or not, the cup that was used to take the medicine was placed at her side along with it when she came, but what was in there was the wine that she hadn't finished drinking just now.

Skillfully, Lu Shicheng snapped the medicine into her mouth.

Just before she could raise her hand to bring the wine cup over, that outstretched hand was clasped by someone.

And then, Lu Shicheng felt a pair of cold hands pinching onto her face, clamping down on her movements to raise her head.

Xu Xu Jiyue walked out from nowhere, his voice low and commanding, "Spit it out."

Xu Xu Yue of course couldn't see, of course she couldn't see the words written on the pill box in Natalie Lu's hand.

Just as she came out of the bathroom, Nicco's vague "Cephalosporin" came into her ears.

In fact, Xu Xu Yue had just thought that she could have excused herself from seeing, and watched the unconscious Natalie Lu take it, so that her hands would not be stained with blood and she would be rid of this madman who had been plotting against her, so that she would no longer have the possibility to threaten herself.

The light shook, and the sound of the capsule being squeezed out of its tinfoil wrapping rang bluntly and crisply in Xu Xu Yue's ears.

She looked at the blurry girl sitting on the ground not far from her sight, her eyelashes drooping with obscurity.

"Well!"

Suddenly pinched in the face issued a vague sound to stir up the gloom spread in the living room.

Xu Xu Yue still walked over quickly, and pinched Natalie Lu's head, which was about to raise its neck.

"Spit it out." Xu Ziyue ordered without expression, and with that, she put her other hand in front of Natalie Lu.

Xu Xu Ziyue's voice was a little too cold at the moment, and Lu Shicheng's eyes immediately showed a lot of aggrieved fear of being bluffed. The originally fleshy little face was being pinched, the soft flesh was pushed to the front, the pink and white ones piled up together, together with the mouth that was squeezed into a figure 8, it looked funny and pitiful.

For Xu Ziyue's fear still exists in Nico's almost completely collapsed sanity, she just like this pitifully lowered her head, obediently to spit the medicine she just put into her mouth into Xu Ziyue's palm.

However, Lu Shicheng's spitting of the medicine was not by "spitting".

The young girl's drunken shadow slowly zoomed forward in Xu Xu Yue's line of sight, suddenly closing the distance between them.

She lowered her head in Xu Zuoyue's control, and little by little, she approached the hand that was placed below her line of sight.

In almost an instant, Lu Shicheng, as if she couldn't control her own drooping head, suddenly kissed Xu Xu Yue's palm with her own lips.

The young girl's lips with a few points of softness, has not yet dried up the liquor attached to the top is full of gentle wetness so printed down.

The fermented apple flavour wafted faintly in the air, and the capsule that hadn't yet melted away lay in the open palm like this.

The imprinted lips were far warmer than the capsule.

I can't say what is wrong with it, or what is wrong with it at all, because I can't see it, so my senses are even more intense.

Xu Xu Yue's hand, which was forced to be stained with a layer of alcohol, burst into flames in a flash, burning hot in her palm.

A side of the light slanting in front of the side cabinet where the two are, the empty and silent pupils of the eyes played on the light.

Xu Xu Yue's brownish-black pupils were slightly dilated in the halo of light, and it was somewhat difficult to believe the scene at this moment.

Flutter, flutter.

It was the sound of a heart beating out of balance.

It was also at this time that the softness that rested in Xu Xu Yue's palm violently withdrew.

Lu Shicheng sat back down again, blinking a pair of harmless-looking eyes, and asked carefully and earnestly, "Do you have a cold too? There's more here."

With that, Lu Shicheng showed Xu Xuyue the medicine she had just found.

The shiny silver tinfoil refracted the light and flickered in Xu Xu Yue's line of sight, giving another indescribable feeling.

Xu Jiyue clearly knew that this person was drunk, and only replied faintly, "I don't have it."

And then she tossed aside the capsule that Lu Shicheng had spat in her hand, educating, "But you've been drinking, you know?"

Lu Shicheng was naturally intimidated by this serious voice, and like a child who had just started kindergarten to a child, she hid the wine glass in front of Xu Xu Yue behind herself, and sheepishly and righteously cried out, "I haven't been drinking ...... I've been drinking fruit juice drinks!"

Xu Ziyue was indeed invisible, but also did not lose her sense of smell, the flavour of apples mixed with alcohol ran out of the mouth of the person in front of her, so she did not need to think about it to know that she was lying.

But there's nothing to say to a drunken person, what needs to be done at the moment is still the good thing to send her back to her room not to run around.

In order to celebrate her birthday alone, Lu Shicheng drove all the servants, including Aunt Sun, out of the villa.

Xu Xu Jiyue couldn't find anyone in a short period of time and was worried that she wouldn't be able to watch for a while, Lu Shicheng took the cephalosporin again, thinking that a drunken Lu Shicheng wouldn't be able to do anything to herself, so she pulled one of her arms over her and said, "Let's go, I'll send you back to your room to rest."

The buzz in the room hadn't dissipated yet, and the balloons that had been moved into the room were still shining brightly.

Natalie Lu's words were paranoid and childish as hell, unreasonable like a child.

Xu Xu Yue's hand that held the medicine was now holding Natalie Lu's wrist, and as she listened, the alcohol left in her palm burned again.

Sinking a bit, her voice was calm and a bit serious as she called out Lu Shicheng's name, "Lu Shicheng."

Like a child being named by her teacher, Lu Shicheng sniffed and immediately obeyed, "Okay."

Because she had been drinking, Lu Shicheng's body was very unstable, and Xu Ziyue didn't have much strength to help her up.

Fortunately, Yuanzi ran out from the parlour at this time, wagging her tail to help Xu Ziyue arch Lu Shicheng up from the ground.

Natalie Lu's consciousness was already blurred, she looked at the shaky road beneath her feet, her slurred drunken words filled with Xu Ziyue's name.

Xu Ziyue couldn't see to help Natalie back to her room, but she didn't have the time to pay attention to a drunken man, and she didn't even respond to Natalie's gentle calls.

However, the more she did so, the more Nico shouted, and even took on an air that she had to say yes: "Xu Zi Yue!"

Unable to do so, Xu Xu Yue answered Lu Shicheng before going up the stairs, "What is it you want?"

Lu Shicheng, however, didn't answer Xu Xuyue's question, instead frowning, "You're there, why shouldn't you answer me. Aren't you worried that I'm being taken away by bad people here?"

There was some aggression in her voice, but her words were all but illogical.

Xu Xu Xiyue looked at this blurry shadow held up by herself, indifferently asking back, "Why should I worry."

"So cold ah Xu Ziyue ......" As if remembering her disproportionate demerits and demerits these days, the disillusionment on Lu Shicheng's face became obvious, "When are you going to think about being a little bit nicer to me, Xu Ziyue ......"

Bitter, lost.

The vagueness of Lu Shicheng's voice, the emotions within it Xu Jiyue heard clearly.

Yet, her brows knitted slightly because of it.

Were her own thoughts so important to this person?

She had always been untouchable, and would have little patience for gaining a person's favour, so how was it that this time she was the exception to the rule.

"It's so hard for me, it's really hard ...... Is this life? Is life a mess?"

Lu Shicheng rambled on, seeing that she was about to make a scene again, Xu Xu Yue held her arm and said, "Lu Shicheng, I can't see, can you listen a little."

Her narration was calm and somewhat helpless, but it was more like she was deliberately kidnapping someone who cared about her.

And Lu Shicheng was the one who foolishly cared about her.

When Lu Shicheng heard this, she was first stunned for a moment.

Then she struggled to stand her shaking body back up and quietly stated, "Well, obey."

As if corroborating something she didn't want to believe, a trace of obscurity wiped across the bottom of Xu Xu Yue's eyes, then she pushed the emotion to the bottom of her heart and said in a faint voice, "Let's go then."

Xu Xu Ziyue's sentence really worked, and all the way back Lu Shicheng didn't make any more trouble.

She just held onto the handrails all over the room under Xu Xu Yue's guidance, Xu Xu Yue didn't have to exert much effort, Yuan Zi's assistance was also very powerful, and the one person and one dog quickly and smoothly brought Lu Shicheng to her room.

The drunken Lu Shicheng only felt her feet floating, the soft bed just wrapped around her body, she felt unprecedentedly comfortable, and couldn't help but talk again, "You know what Xu Ziyue, I like this state so much right now."

Xu Xu Jiyue still ignored her, silently helping her prop open the quilt.

But Lu Shi Nicco acted as if she had to ask Xu Jiyue to take care of herself, and just as Xu Jiyue was about to pull over the quilt that Lu Shi Nicco had retreated and pressed, a long, well-proportioned silhouette that didn't look quite real crossed her line of sight.

The young girl's long and slender fingers scratched across the long white legs, the soft skin drawing a beautiful red colour along with the fingernails.

That drunken, haloed red face was full of showing off, complacent and also seductive: "Xu Xu Yue, are my legs pretty? Do you like it?"

The room's lights evened out a layer of faint halo above their heads, Xu Ziyue couldn't really see.

Just that this person's words contained the smell of alcohol, as if it had been fermented, the hot air exhaled was full of ambiguity.

Xu Ziyue's face was as calm as a pool of stagnant water, not saying a word as she looked at the silhouette of the young girl in front of her.

For a moment, she couldn't tell if this person was making fun of her own invisibility, or if she was simply drunk and showing off.

Or perhaps ......

"I love these legs of mine now, they're super good, they can run and jump ......" Lu Shichen didn't stop, she just said that while admiring them, but she refused to be alone in her admiration, and took the initiative to invite, "Xu Zuoyue, do you want to come and touch it?"

Lu Shicheng had her own persona mission, and usually had little opportunity to show off to others at all, this kind of elation had always been suppressed in the bottom of her heart.

And alcohol was like a key to unlocking desire, drunkenly she didn't care about any persona or mission, saying that she was going to reach over and pull Xu Xu Yue's hand over to enjoy it with herself.

That warm palm had just climbed onto Xu Xu Yue's fingers, and it was like an electric current had seared her violently.

As if snapping out of her senses, she pulled her hand out, and in a cold voice reminded Lu Shicheng, "You've had too much to drink."

"I didn't didn't drink too much." Lu Shicheng still refused to admit it, "I'm sober, I know that you're Xu Xu Yue, I also know that it's Yuan Zi, and then there's ...... there's ......"

Then as if she was proving herself, she turned her head and searched all over the house for Chu Chu.

But I don't know how, that usually rely on their own side of the small ball unexpectedly disappeared, thinking that the person in front of her still waiting for their "proof", she simply changed the proof of the statement, said: "I can I can also walk straight line it!"

After saying that, Lu Shicheng wanted to get up from the bed.

Xu Xu Yue reacted quickly, pressing her back onto the bed one step ahead of her, helplessly following her, saying, "Good, you didn't drink too much."

"That's right." Natalie Lu sniffed with extra satisfaction, a smile appearing on her face, "I don't know what they're so uneasy about, they don't let me drink, and even if I taste a little bit, they have to scold me."

Speaking here, Lu Shicheng's small face that was originally full of smiles wrinkled up.

She subconsciously raised her hand to cover her elbow and cried vaguely, "And drawing blood really hurts ah ...... I don't like drawing blood at all ......"

The words sounded preverbal, and Xu Xu Yue just assumed that Lu Shicheng had started talking drunk again.

She probably also felt out this person's habit of going crazy, and while helping Lu Shicheng cover her up, she went along with her and said, "No one is going to draw your blood, it's getting late, get some rest."

"Oh." Lu Shicheng obediently, her small face placed on the edge of the quilt and nodded.

Alcohol swam in the room, a deep exhale slowly came out of the young girl's mouth, and the room finally quieted down.

Xu Xu Jiyue looked at the imaginary figure lying on the bed, and without any lingering feelings, she got up, holding Yuanzi as she prepared to leave the place.

However, she didn't want her hand to just be placed on the doorknob when Lu Shicheng's voice came from behind her, "Xu Xu Yue!"

"What for?" Xu Xu Jiyue turned around, her voice laced with a hint of coolness.

The light tilted down from the centre of the room, and Lu Shicheng, who had been lying down only moments ago, sat up in Xu Jiyue's line of sight.

The light quilt was piled up between her legs to cluster around her, and with that, she smiled, barking at Xu Ziyue, "You need to get well soon too!"

It was said that drunken people would reveal their nature, and Lu Shicheng's voice was indeed even more reckless and disorganised than it had been in the past.

Yet it was sincere in its chaos.

Puff.

Xu Xu Jiyue's heartbeat missed a beat with a thud, and her grip on the door handle couldn't help but tighten.

It wasn't just because of the sincerity that Lu Shicheng showed at this moment.

It was also because the words sounded inexplicably familiar to her.

It was as if someone had said this same sentence to her a long, long time ago.

But when was that long, long time ago?

The room suddenly became quiet, as if time was wrapped around as a ribbon across Xu Xu Yue's fingers, silently and soundlessly tugging at her thoughts.

Xu Xu Yue could not understand, nor did she want to think about it at this time.

She just looked at this young girl who suddenly sat up and ordered, "Lie back down."

"Good." Lu Shicheng also obeyed, hugging her own quilt and laying back down again, her red-stained face translucent with a rare docility.

The sky on weekends always carried a bit of idleness, and the wind swung lazily over the treetops to make a rustling sound.

The long and warm daylight leaks into the curtains that are not drawn tightly, and spreads impartially on the young girl's bed.

"......"

The room was rare warmed by the light that filtered in, and everything looked extraordinarily vibrant.

Except for the man lying on the bed.

The first reaction to a hangover is a headache.

Natalie Lu rested her arm on her head, sluggishly and woodenly recalling her broken memories of yesterday.

She remembered that she seemed to have sneezed and then had to look for medicine to take, only to be pulled back by Xu Xu Yue.

And then what happened?

Then ......

Natalie Lu's brows furrowed, she didn't know what happened then, worried that she had done something to upset Xu Xu Yue last night, she was busy calling up the system in her head and checking her points.

The forty points that had been added were still there, and no points had been deducted.

Whew-

Lu Shicheng let out a long breath.

Fortunately okay.

But such peace of mind didn't last long before Chu Chu's anxious voice rang out from her ears, "Host, host, why did the main system pop up many monitoring warnings last night!"

"What?" Natalie Lu was violently stunned, "What warnings?"

"Wait a moment." Chu said, tapping on the system warning in the history.

[Detected that the host is in excessively close contact with the female host, please separate immediately to maintain distance!

[Detected the host and the female host getting too close, please separate immediately and keep your distance!

[We've detected excessive intimacy between the host and the hostess, please separate immediately to maintain distance.]

The interval between the three warnings wasn't very long, but they were harsher than one.

Lu Shicheng suddenly had a bad premonition, and then the fourth warning sounded in her head.

[End of three warnings, the host did not follow the system's instructions, the main system will punish the host by 23:59 on the 31st of October].

Four system warnings ended, and the large room was silent as a pin drop.

Natalie Lu stayed leaning against the pillow behind her, incredulity written all over her face.

She has been sick and hospitalised all these years, most of her body has been soaked in the hospital, she has never experienced anything serious, let alone such a sudden punishment, for a while she was a bit frantic.

Natalie Lu felt her temples jumping even more, and defended, "It's because I was drunk that Xu Ziyue helped me back, we didn't do anything too intimate! It's not like I didn't have a package with Xu Xu Yue before, why wasn't there a punishment at that time? Can you go to complain about it?"

Qiuqiu also felt that the main system wouldn't be so hasty in determining that Natalie Lu and Xu Xu Yue were too close, and quickly checked.

After a few seconds, the flickering wings paused for a moment, and Chu thoughtfully said, "It seems that the system's hints do not only refer to the physical contact between the host and Xu Xu Yue, but also include the host's own words and actions."

"Me?" Natalie Lu was puzzled.

"You said that you like your legs, and then you also guided Xu Xu Yue to touch your legs." After saying that, Chu Chu transferred last night's system record into Lu Shichen's mind.

The broken pieces of memory were like reassembled jigsaw puzzles, filling in piece by piece the things that Nicco had forgotten when she woke up.

She just watched herself lifting her leg in her own perspective, drunkenly saying those words that sounded a bit ambiguous and socially dead.

What I like so much, what you like or not.

The voice was so vague and clear that Nicco couldn't help but curl her toes and make a long mark on the bedsheets.

She was a straight woman! She is a straight woman!

What is this all about!

And just when Lu Shicheng thought that her social death scene was about to end, the next second she raised her hand to go to Xu Xu Yue's hand.

Then she pestered Xu Ziyue to let her enjoy these legs with her.

"......"

Lu Shicheng now felt that Xu Ziyue had really been merciful to her when she hadn't deducted any points from her yesterday.

"It's that this behaviour of yours was judged by the system to be overly intimate contact, with the suspicion of inducing plot deviation."

Qiuqiu looked at the memory together with Lu Shicheng and analysed it carefully for her.

While Lu Shicheng was sitting on the bed, her fair face burned.

This wasn't a 24h fair and impartial system monitoring function at all.

This is simply a public execution!

The originally broken memories were like fireworks that had been ignited, and exploded in Natalie Lu's mind with a bang.

The words she had said to Xu Xu Yue, the things she had been lured to do, every move she had made was clearly imprinted in Natalie's head.

She felt that she couldn't blame the system for adding the exclamation point to the judgement, she herself felt that the words she said to Xu Ziyue were ambiguous to the extreme.

"When are you going to think about being a little bit nicer to me, Xu Xu Yue ......"

"Xu Ziyue, are my legs pretty? Do you like them?"

"Xu Ziyue, do you want to come and touch it?"

......

The words that he least wanted to face would be stuck in his mind the most profoundly, that drunken voice played over and over again in Natalie Lu's mind, and Natalie Lu didn't even dare to recall what kind of expression Xu Xu Yue had at that moment.

Natalie looked up at Qiuqiu and asked, "Then can you know what my punishment will be?"

QiuQiu immediately revealed a sorry expression at his words, "Sorry host, I can't view the punishment that the main system gave you this time. It's because I was also punished ......"

"Sitting in a row?" Lu Shicheng asked.

"Neglect of duty ......" Chu Chu stammered in reply.

Lu Shicheng frowned, then thought about how he hadn't heard QiuQiu alerting himself to the system warning all night yesterday.

As if she realised something, she asked, "...... You drank yourself out of it too?"

Qiuqiu flickered her own little wings and slowly nodded her head to Lu Shicheng.

"Didn't you say that your system doesn't get drunk? How could you get drunk?" Lu Shicheng was extraordinarily puzzled, "Or did you never get drunk before when you took the host?"

Qiuqiu sniffed as if he was a bit weak, his voice completely lacking the usual righteousness, "Maybe every world has a different effect on our system ...... And I haven't eaten anything with alcohol or drank anything before. My former companions also didn't tell me about this ......"

Lu Shicheng sighed at his words.

She could understand Chu Chu's gluttony, who called human food delicious indeed?

Especially the big desserts and dishes prepared by Aunt Sun last night. She herself couldn't hold back and ate several cupcakes behind Aunt Sun's back.

Now that I think about it, if it wasn't for those cakes laced with real wine, she wouldn't have gotten drunk after just a few mouthfuls of fruit ...... wine.

And things have already developed, since there is no way to go back to the past to change, it is better not to run away and accept it head on.

Thinking this way, Lu Shicheng pulled the covers and lay back on the bed.

Accepting the fate of having to be punished she chose not to go out of the bedroom, "It's now eleven in the morning, I'm going to spend the remaining twelve hours or so locked up with my bed!"

"Host, you might want to go downstairs and have some lunch. You had a hangover yesterday and your stomach is now empty, so you'll easily get a stomachache." Qiuqiu, however, disagreed and reminded, "If the punishment comes when the time comes and you're physically dragging your feet, I'm afraid that the small punishment will ripple out to the big side. Let's just minimise the injuries that the punishment is likely to bring."

Lu Shicheng turned his head to look at Qiuqiu, not really wanting to move that much.

Then her stomach growled, as if protesting her master's neglect.

After moving, Lu Shicheng still sat up from the bed, "Let's go."

A true warrior, she thought, should dare to face danger head on.

Walking from the first floor upstairs to the ground floor downstairs, Lu Shicheng walked with extra caution.

Either she felt that the chandelier in the living room was unsafe, or she felt that the cabinets holding various displays were unstable.

For a while, she had the illusion that things in the villa seemed like they could fall down at any time.

Vigilantly, Lu Shichen finally made her way to the dining room, and from afar, she saw Xu Xu Yue sitting at the dining table to eat.

She was undoubtedly different from what she had seen last night, except that the white dress she often wore had been replaced with a lavender one, with a bouquet of lavender embroidered on the white rounded neckline, and the refusal to be cool was tempered with good behaviour.

Thinking about last night's matter was a bit embarrassing, Lu Shicheng lowered his head and pulled the chair, then politely greeted, "Good morning."

"It's already noon." Xu Xu Yue, however, said.

Her voice remained cold, calmly reminding Lu Shicheng of the passage of time.

But it was this still-as-usual feeling that made Lu Shicheng relax a few points.

She just sat down opposite Xu Xu Yue and said, "That ...... thank you for yesterday."

"No need to thank you." Xu Xu Ziyue said and then slowly and methodically brought a piece of beef to her mouth.

Perhaps it was because there were no other things affecting her on weekdays, that sense of distance Lu Shicheng didn't feel real.

And after what happened yesterday, Lu Shicheng now needed a bit of recognition from the other party to put herself at ease, but she felt Xu Xu Yue's distance from herself extraordinarily clearly, and couldn't help but feel a bit down.

Her temples danced at Lu Shicheng's temples as the thick, warm soup was placed in front of her.

Aunt Sun's face was filled with worry, and while placing Lu Shicheng's lunch in front of her, she said, "This is the soup for sobering up, Miss first drink this to warm up her stomach before eating lunch."

"Miss, you were really too dangerous yesterday."

"How could you drink alcohol? And turned out such dangerous medicine to take. If it wasn't for Miss Xu being here, I wouldn't know how to explain to my wife."

Aunt Sun was genuinely worried, her words carrying palpitations in her voice.

Feeling this way Lu Shicheng's uneasiness in her heart was slightly soothed, she picked up the spoon in the soup bowl in front of her and took the initiative to assure, "Don't worry Auntie Sun, there won't be a next time."

"That's good." Aunt Sun said and didn't nag anymore, turning around and going back to the kitchen to serve the dishes that were just ready.

The autumn wind rolled the fallen leaves across the courtyard outside the window, carrying a few minutes of cold depression.

Steaming hot air floated in the room, making people feel warm.

It was just that unlike in the past when lunch was eaten, the table was a little too quiet now.

Xu Xu Yue still had that indifferent look, and Lu Shicheng didn't dare to take the initiative to mess with her, keeping her head down as she slowly drank the sobering soup made by Aunt Sun.

The restaurant was excessively quiet, and the spoon touched the rim of the bowl gently, as if with a bit of caution.

Xu Xu Jiyue sank for a moment, and just like that, she didn't move to look at the hazy shadow on the opposite side of the room, taking the initiative to ask after eating a mouthful of bean sprouts, "What's the arrangement for today?"

"Not much of an arrangement. I'll go back to my room after eating."

Natalie Lu replied softly, adding another sentence secretly in her heart: then quietly waiting for the punishment to come.

But plans always fail to catch up with changes, not to mention that this was still a somewhat swinging plan.

So as soon as Lu Shicheng's words fell, Xu Jiyue planned for her, "Make up for the physics tutoring that didn't take place last night this afternoon, and have normal tutoring in the evening."

Xu Xu Jiyue's voice remained calm, like water with no ripples visible.

But it was this quietness that made Natalie Lu feel something different.

It was rare that Xu Xu Yue was willing to take the initiative to talk to herself.

And it was still after such an embarrassing incident last night.

All of a sudden, Lu Shicheng felt as if her heart, which was hanging in mid-air, had touched the ground.

Icy cold, yet extraordinarily solid.

Even if she had to cram for the physics that she was most afraid of, it was gratifying.

That short exhale came out of his nose with a subtle sound.

Feeling that the other party was making some sort of movement, but was slow to speak in response, Xu Xu Yue raised her head, "Difficulty?"

Lu Shicheng was busy shaking his head, "No no."

She was smiling, the corners of her lips slightly raised.

Xu Xu Yue felt it clearly.

The soup churned with hot air in Nico Lu's line of sight, raising a white mist that traced Xu Ziyue's figure.

Then it occurred to her that the Master System was highly protective of the female lead, or else it wouldn't have been activated the last time Xu Ziyue was in trouble.

Then staying together with Xu Zuoyue in the company might even be able to slow down her punishment!

Thinking so, the smile on Lu Shicheng's face grew even wider.

With that, she sat up straight and added with a bright smile sound, "I'd be happy to, Teacher Xu."

Xu Xu Jiyue paused for a moment.

The handle of the spoon touched the edge of the plate, crisply clicking in her heart.

Although Lu Shicheng came down a little later than Xu Ziyue, she still very quickly finished her lunch at the same time as Xu Ziyue.

After resting for a little while, Xu Ziyue called out to Lu Shicheng to go to her room to tutor physics, as planned.

Daylight passed through the windows of the stairwell, reflecting the silhouettes of the two of them walking side by side on the wall in a rare quiet and calm manner.

Lu Shicheng felt that the two of them were a little too quiet, and wanted to open her mouth to talk to Xu Jiyue about something.

Just before she could open her mouth, very suddenly, she felt that she was somewhat unable to lift her feet.

The strength in those legs was like water that was losing a little bit of its strength, and the feeling of powerlessness gradually climbed up Lu Shicheng's body.

And just at this time, the mechanical smooth voice of the system rang in her ears.

[Punishment begins, 5 minutes in total, countdown 4:59]

The announcement fell, the countdown ticked in Natalie Lu's head, and instantly her legs lost all their strength.

Only just as her legs were about to lift to step onto the previous staircase, the sudden loss of leg strength caused her to lean back uncontrollably.

Out of the instinct to survive, Lu Shicheng subconsciously had to pull the hand beside her to maintain her balance.

Only in the next second did she realise that she was surrounded by the invisible Xu Xu Yue, and actively chose to let go.

However, she didn't want that hand to grip her back the moment she let go.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

155K 13.8K 41
6. 3. 2021 - 11. 6. 2022
10.8K 785 75
【The radio drama of the same name is now available on Fanjiao, welcome to listen】 Synopsis: Everyone says that a tiger does not beget a dog, but Gu F...
173K 5.2K 37
"Mr Wallace, you got a call from hospital" His secretary informed him. "Hospital?" That's how it all began. . . . . "Sir, A patient is admitted in ou...
9.6K 462 71
Two innocent children / Slow to warm up / Secretly in love in the beginning, openly in love in the end. Synopsis: Huo Wan failed to seduce her steel...