THE BAD GUYS IN: SONIC THE HE...

By BiancaSantana880

when the bad guys and diane take a trip to green hills for little vacation they caught in a huge adventure wh... More

Prologue
Present
Meet the bad guys
The military gets in action
The fateful meeting
The road trip plot
Dawn of a second day
Uh oh
Uh-oh: part 2
Epilogue

We're here

211 4 0
By BiancaSantana880

Tom drives Sonic to Rachel's house and carries him to the front door wrapped in a blanket.

"Come on, buddy. You're gonna be all right. You'll be all right"

Tom knocks on the door and Rachel answers, when sonic was affected by the bomb the energy is connected to sonic's energy which is connected to princess, she took a Power Nap.

"Is Maddie here?"

"No, no. Not today. Goodbye!" Slams the door in Tom's face.

"It's an emergency!" He Tries to get in.

"Bye-bye!"

"Rachel, stop! Please! Maddie! Don't do this! This is important!"

"Please we have a child, she needs medical attention" wolf begs who was next to shark who was carrying princess.

Maddie Walks in and tries to let Tom in, "Oh, my God! Rachel, let him in!" Tom runs inside.

"I am calling the police! No, I am calling the FBI. I am calling the CIA"

"We are the FBI" wolf and his friends shows their badges.

"Stop, don't do that"

"I am calling your mother!"

"Okay, got it!"

"Maddie, can we talk?"

"Tom, what's going on?! You're-you're all over the news, I've been trying to call you! How did the bad guys and the governor get involved with all this"

"I had to ditch my phone so they couldn't track me. And I know these seems bad"

"Ditch his phone?!"

"Track you?!"

"Uncle Tommy!"

"Jojo, hey!"

"Nice kid" wolf says.

But Rachel Pulls Jojo away from Tom, "Now your niece is an accessory to treason!"

"No, she's not"

"Would you calm down?"

"Calm down?! I will not calm down!"

Ozzy walks in as Maddie and Rachel argue with each other.

"Enough!"

"Yes, calm down. Stop talking"

"Sister In laws huh?" Wolf whispered to Tom.
Ozzy barks at him.

"No. Ozzy, please. Good to see you, too"

Tom leans forward a little, which almost gives Sonic away.

"Oh, Little Lord Baby Jesus! What is that, Tom? Is that plutonium?! Is it e-mails?"

"Yes, it's plutonium. Can we please go in the other room and talk--"

"Tom, our daughter needs help" wolf says.

"Stop it, Ozzy! Quit it! Yes wolf I promise we will help her"

"This is why I told you he was no good!"

"I'm not engaging!"

"No, Ozzy! Quit it!" Ozzy starts tugging on the blanket and everyone is arguing all at once.

"Ozzy, no! Ozzy, no!"

Ozzy yanks the blanket off, revealing what Tom is carrying and everyone stops talking.

"Oh, catch me, Jojo"

"Oh, thank God." Maddie pulls Jojo close to her.

"Can I get a glass of water?"

[Robotnik puts on a pair of headphones and opens a music playlist called Tunes of Anarchy on his holographic computer, and the song "Where Evil Grows" by The Poppy Family plays as he spins around in his chair and begins to analyze Sonic's quill. He touches some power conductors to the quill, which causes the power inside his lab to go out. Thomas is now carrying a match to see where he's going and he opens up the breaker panel and turns on the backup power and the music resumes with Robotnik dancing and lights flashing as the quill is inserted into a capsule. Robotnik then starts playing holographic videos of a snowcap and a Tyrannosaurus Rex running down the street and dances along with them to fit the theme like skiing down the slopes and running away from the dinosaur. During the T-Rex chase, Robotnik mimics his head getting chomped by the dinosaur and keeps dancing as the lights in his truck flash like strobelights. And as Robotnik dances, he doesn't notice Agent Stone dancing with him. Eventually, he does notice Thomas watching not looking impressed and annoyed and he screams as the music and flashing lights stop.

"I just thought you might like a latte with steamed Austrian goat milk!"

"...what do I look like, an imbecile? Of course I want a latte! I LOVE THE WAY YOU MAKE THEM!!"

"Are you done making a fool of yourself, we got work to do" Thomas says.

Robotnik and Agent Stone hear a beeping noise (akin to a microwave) and they see the power level of Sonic's quill is at "UNLIMITED", which makes Robotnik smile evilly.

" Ready the prototype. Mock me all you want Thomas but With this kind of power, my machines can finally reach their full potential"

Sonic is lying unconscious on the kitchen table next to princess.

"He's gonna be okay, Jojo"

Maddie walks in with her first aid kit and he could see the bad guys worried wolf was pacing back and forth worried the most, he approached him.

"Hey...she's gonna be ok I promise"

" this never happens to her are you sure your wife can save her"

"I'm a vet, Tom. I don't even know what I'm looking at here"

"I thought you worked with animals, princess is a kitten" wolf says.

"He's a hedgehog. Or so he says"

"It talks?"

"Almost constantly"

"Okay" she Feels for Sonic's pulse, "Holy..."

"What?"

"His pulse is super fast. The same thing is happening to princess"

"What?" The bad guys shouted.

"How is that possible" snake asked.

"That actually might be normal for him. I don't know. You gotta help him, Maddie"

"But that doesn't explain why it's happening to our daughter" wolf says.

"I don't know his physiology. He doesn't seem to have any broken bones. He's just really banged up. Oh, look at his poor little feet" Jojo looks at Sonic's worn-out shoes.

"Hang in there, buddy. You're gonna be all right"

"As for your daughter, you said she just went unconscious yesterday right"

"Yeah that's right" jojo stops and looks back at princess to see her sworn shoes and gets an idea.

Jojo walks out of the kitchen and past Rachel, who is tied up in the living room.

"Jojo? Untie your mother. Jojo! Untie Mommy"
Jojo ignores Rachel as she goes upstairs.

"Sweetie. Jojo! I have to go to the bathroom"

"He's gonna be okay, right? He'll snap out of this. He'll wake up soon? Oh, smelling salts! Don't you have, like, vet smelling salts, like, for cats or parakeets or something?"

"No. They don't make cat smelling salts"

"They should"

"What about princess?" Wolf asked again who was impatient.

"It's mostly likely to say she'll wake up again so, I just don't know how", I have HUMAN smelling salts in my HUMAN first aid kit"

She Opens up the kit and takes out the smelling salts.

"Okay" Cracks the capsule and holds it close to Sonic's nose.

"Here we go"

"Come on, buddy"

As soon as he gets a whiff of the smelling salts, Sonic immediately wakes up and talks very fast.

"Gotta go fast!!"

Then that spark awakens princess Sonic starts zipping and speeding all over the kitchen before coming to a complete stop back at the table.

"AH!" Princess wakes up gasping for air.

"She's awske" shark says as they s gathered around princess relived to see she ok.

"Where am I? What year is it? Is The Rock president?"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, buddy, you're okay. Calm down"

"You ok princess" wolf asked.

But princess felt strange, she steps down and looks at her paws that were shaking and vibrating, she also felt a tingling feeling inside but didn't know what it was.

" Oh, hi, Pretzel Lady

"Hi... Tom?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I talk to you, please?"

Leads Tom out of the kitchen and faces Sonic as everyone gathered around princess.

"Space hedgehog, stay there. Try to rest" she Closes the doors.

"You got it. I am great at resting. I rest faster than anybody"

"Still talking"

"Um, first of all, can we take a moment to acknowledge how under control I've been?"

"Uh, amazing"

"Didn't freak out"

"No"

"Totally calm" Fist bumps Tom.

"Thank you"

"Second of all...WHAT the heck is going on?! Is that thing an alien?!"

"Okay, so, remember how Crazy Carl is always going on about the blue devil?"

" The Blue Devil! That's him? He's real?"

"Yeah"

"What is he doing here? What are you doing here?"

"I kinda, sorta, shot our little blue friend with your tranq gun"

"No, you did not" she Gives Tom a suspicious look and crosses her arms.

"I didn't mean to. Okay, this is kinda hard for me to explain. And it's gonna sound a little bit crazy. He has to get to the Transamerica building, and I promised I'd take him."

"Uh-uh! Aliens? Maddie, your husband's lost his mind. Use this as an opportunity to leave him. No one would judge you!"

Back in the kitchen, Jojo returns to Sonic and presents him with brand new running shows in red with white straps.

"Tom we got bigger problems to deal with right now, princess father is teaming with a nut job who is coming after us and if he gets princess, I'll be trouble gif ya" wolf says.

"Thomas? Who's Thomas?" Maddie asked.

"So you won't hurt your feet anymore. I got One for you too" she gives one to princess who ignores her hyperventilating body.

"Really?"

"Uh-huh"

"thank you" princess says.

"No one's ever given me a gift before. I gotta check that off my bucket list"

Sonic tries on the shoes and grows excited over them, which makes Jojo happy.

"All right! Looking good!"

"Okay, you said you wanted to help people in real trouble, right? Well, that's what you're doing. Blue alien hedgehogs still count as people, right?"

"I think so, too"

"Yeah."

"I think"

"Okay"

"I love you. Did I tell you that already?" Maddie starts leading Tom away.

"I don't deserve you. You know that?"

"I know that."

"So, you're supposed to be Tom's "best friend" that he won't shut up about"Ozzy has his tongue out.

"Well, I don't see the appeal"

Ozzy walks over to Sonic and starts licking him, which makes him laugh.

"Stop! That is very gross!"

"Hey"

"Hey. So, my truck still runs, but it's pretty much totaled. You think your sister would mind if we borrowed her car?"

"You have got to be kidding me!"

"She'll be fine"

"Yeah, let's do that"

" Mm-hmm"

Princess put on the new shoes,

She tries them out when wolf and the others were falling for her.

"Come on princess we got to go" wolf says.

"Coming"

But like the speed of light, she runs sonic like speed to the car it shocked them.

"How did you do that?" Wolf asked.

"I don't know"

No one knew...but sonic knew and saw.

"Oh it looks like she got my powers"

"huh"

"Yeah well we hit, my energy lighting super charging her blood and body so now she can run as fast as me" he runs in the car and she goes the the same with everyone making shocking faces.

Maddie and Tom walk out, leaving Rachel tied up.

"This is my house!!"

Sonic is driving Rachel's beat-up car very dangerously through the streets of San Francisco.

"Coming through! Whoa, now, this is my turn, and I go around him! Sorry! And, perfect park!"
Parks lopsidedly at the curb.

"What are you, crazy?!"

"Is there anything you didn't hit?"

"Why did we let the alien drive?"

"Hey, I got us here. And please, five stars"

Sonic, Tom, and Maddie stare out at the towering Transamerica building.

"So, this is it?"

"That's it. That's your pyramid"

"Wow, look at that thing!"

"What happens now?"

As soon as Maddie finishes her question, Sonic speeds away.

"Oh! He's... gone"

"Yep"

"No good. You need a special key to get to the roof"

"What now?"

"Time for me to abuse the power entrusted to me"

Tom and Maddie walk to the reception desk, with Tom carrying Sonic in a duffle bag. Tom and Maddie nod at each other and they approach the front desk. But they look back to see if the bad guys were right behind them to see they were in disguised.

"We got a jumper on the roof. Gotta get up there fast or we're gonna have a human pancake on our hands"

"You came all the way from Montana"

Tom: Yeah. That's how serious it is.

There's a prolonged pause as everyone looks at each other until the receptionist hands Tom the key.

"Okay" Tom takes the key.

" You just saved a life"

Tom and Maddie wait for the elevator to be taken to the roof of the building. As they wait, a businessman and a businesswoman join them, also waiting.

"How much longer? I can't breathe in here! Hello? Anybody there?"

"Do you have your child in that bag?"

"No. I mean, yes, it's a child, but it's not mine"

" not your child?"

"Relax. I'm a cop, okay? Plus, he likes it in there, don't you, buddy?"

"Why would I like it in here? This is worse than the dog cage you had me in earlier!"

"Such a kidder" Maddie laughs with him as she closes the zipper

"Okay"

"No, I'm scared of the dark!"

The businessman and businesswoman slowly move away.

"Is anybody there?"

Tom, Maddie, and Sonic get to the roof of the Transamerica building and they let Sonic out of the duffel bag, who is coughing and gagging and wearing a pair of underwear on his head.

"Ugh! What were you keeping in this bag? A jar of pickled farts?!"

Takes the underwear off his head and stuffs it back into the bag.

"All right, all right. What are we looking for?"

Sonic sees his Ring satchel and retrieves it and runs back to Tom and Maddie, holding a ring.

"This."

"Okay. What happens now?"

"Now, all I have to do is think of where I want the other end of the ring to appear, and I throw it"

"So, that's it? We did it?"

"Yeah! We did it!"

"Hey, sorry we didn't get to do everything on your bucket list, pal"

"It's okay. I did the ones I needed the most"

" You two are so cute"

"Oh, please. What?"

"We are not"

"No"

"We are not cute. We are a couple of loose cannons just living by our own rules"

"Exactly"

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"And our rules include expressing heartfelt emotion"

" If you say so"

"Okay, then."

"All right. Um, you gotta go, right?"

" Yeah, I gotta go"

"I gotta go. We gotta go"

" See-- All right, bye-bye"

Turns away for a moment, then turns back to Tom and Maddie.

"Just one more thing" Tom steps forward and kneels down to Sonic's level.

"I'm sorry I was so hard on you. I know it's a tough decision for you to leave Green Hills. Walking away from something you care about has to be painful"

"You're not sure you really want to go, huh?"

"I don't want to go, but I can't stay. As long as I'm here, I put everyone in danger. I can't do that. I just want you to know that these last two days have been the best two days of my life"

Sonic smiles and so does Tom as he stands back up and walks back over to Maddie.

"You know, I never thought I'd say this, but, I'm actually gonna miss you, you little blue devil"

"I'll miss you too, Donut Lord. Thank you"

"For what?"

"For saving my life"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 20 16
Sonic and his friend, XLR8, embrace their new home on Earth after bad guys wanting not only Sonic's powers but also XLR8's. They have stumbled upon C...
4.9K 61 23
(Based on the global blockbuster video game franchise from SEGA) With Sonic and his friends' home dimension destroyed, they use the power of The Mast...
866 11 10
After going through a Mysterious ring, you find yourself making friends with a hedgehog, all is great for about a week until someone named Robotnik s...
28.7K 887 22
When a normal day (beating up Eggman) take a sudden twist, Sonic and Shadow involuntarily go on an interdimensional adventure into the world of the W...