The Untold Story | Muichiro X...

By saturncino

A story about how two friends fall into a peaceful lake. What seemed like a simple accident turns into a comp... More

Author's note
Character Descriptions
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.5
Chapter 4
Chapter 4.5
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Y/n's breathing style
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Announcement
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
TIME FOR AUTHOR-SAN TO SIMP FOR OUR MIST BBY-
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Announcement
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 48

557 17 35
By saturncino

e/n: sorry for the long wait lol- we were too busy to write 🤡

"Muahaha..." Douma laughed wickedly. "Give it a shot, we will see how far you can go."

Y/n, with her bloodshot eyes filled with anger and determination, charges forward with no hesitation. She had known that her strength cannot compete with Douma's but unfortunately, she was blinded by rage and there was no going back now.

Douma grinned as he watched the girl charge towards him with hands ready to tear him apart. Suddenly, he noticed thin strings start to wrap itself around the girl's limbs tightly while she was in the air.

Whip

Y/n let out a loud yelp as she was held back, not only was she frustrated and annoyed by the fact that she could not lay a finger on Nana's murderer, she was in pain because of the tight strings that were digging into her skin, causing her to start bleeding. What is holding her back?

"Ah, you have arrived, just in time before I eat her." Douma giggled.

As y/n fell to her knees in agony, Douma could see the dull spider boy who was responsible for the strings.

"She's mine, don't forget our deal, Uppermoon 2." He hissed and with a tugging motion of his hand, he yanked y/n towards him harshly.

Like a puppet, she was dragged across the pool of blood and appeared before a pair of pale feet.

Y/n slowly looked up towards the demon that dragged her so ruthlessly and was surprised to find that it was a young boy. However, due to the amount of blood she was losing, she was starting to feel faint and was unable to keep her head up. She swung her head down upon seeing a mass number of colours in her vision and started breathing heavily. Cold sweat ran down her face as she desperately held back the tears forming in her eyes. "It hurts...

"Aww look at her... she looks like a little puppy. Doesn't that make her look more delicious? I don't know about you but I'm salivating." Douma licked his lips.

"Ugh," the boy groaned in annoyance and looked towards the Biwa demon. "Send us back now."

Y/n heard another strum of the biwa before she lost consciousness.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Y/n's pov

I couldn't figure out when I lost my consciousness exactly, but I'm in this dark void again.

I call for the man that resides here, my sensei. "Yoriichi-sama? Please respond..."

A mirror appeared before me unexpectedly. I could see myself, except I looked way different than how I looked right now. My uniform was no longer stained with blood, but fresh and neat. My hair was tied up, gently blowing with the wind, unlike my currently messy hair. It looked brand new with a bolder shade of gold. My eyes were closed, my corner of my lips curled into a gentle smile, I seem to be at peace.

I don't remember looking like this...

Then I heard a familiar voice.

"It's time to raise that sword again, Y/n L/n."

Third person's pov

"Let me go...please..." y/n yearned and cried for freedom in a weak voice desperately.

She was tied up to a pole, the situation was exactly like what muichiro described in his dream a long ago.

She was in disbelief. What Muichiro saw was no dream, it was the future, something that is bound to happen.

Distracted in her deep thoughts, she noticed a figure appearing in the dark corner of the dust piled room.

He walked out of the shadows quietly, the moonlight shining down onto his face, revealing his features. None of it mattered as much as the bright red eyes with the carved-in words,

"Lower moon 5." Y/n hissed.

"You're up..." He spoke like a robot.

"Don't you want to eat me? Why tie me up?" Y/n questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Your name is y/n right...? Eh, whatever." Rui stood closer to the helpless girl. "I was wondering if you want to join my family."

"W-wha? What are you talking about?" Y/n asked, bewildered by his request.

"A family? You don't know what a family is?" He question sounded like a mock as he raises one of his eyebrows.

"Yeah, I-"

"You never had one did you?" Rui smiled.

Y/n remained silent.

"That's okay, you can join my family. You were a hashira right? You can be my strong older sister. You will protect our family together with our parents."

Y/n was confused,  "What if I said no?"

"I will eat you." Rui frowned. "Come on, Y/n. You will finally experience what it's like to have a family. Why wouldn't you want that? Family is everything. Think about what you have now... nothing! If you join my family, you will atleast have well... something! Me!"

"Shut up..." Y/n choked up the words as all the miserable memories flashed before her eyes.

"You have nothing, Y/n... No family, No friends, No one cares about you. Remember the demon slayers? They don't give a damn about you either, they kicked you out! They replaced you with someone else! You are no longer some high and mighty Hashira. Let's face it, you're no longer needed there." Rui mocked while caressing y/n's face. "Nothing, that's what you are to them. Do you want to be nothing?"

Y/n's bloodshot eyes welled up with tears and she gave the demon before her a deathly glare. She desperately wanted to split this boy's brain apart and drown him in wisteria acid.

"GAH!" Y/n groaned when she suddenly felt the threads around her tighten painfully around her limbs.

"You have until tomorrow to give me an answer."

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Hours later-

The shutters were closed to block out the sun. Oh how Y/n yearns for the warm rays of sunlight to touch her skin. She's been in this stinky demon's house for god knows how long, tired and tied up to a stupid pole with threads clawing into her skin, she swears she is going to die from an infection if Rui decides to keep her as decoration.

Her mind was fogging up and her limbs were slowly going numb.

A woman with a similar appearance to Rui enters the room. She was rather short with a curvaceous physique and had white hair parted down the middle of her face which was tied with teal orbs into two, thick strands. She stared at Y/n with her dull and empty eyes yet y/n could sense that she was pitying her.

"My son, Rui, has asked me to come... clean you up a little." She looked Y/n up and down and she raised a damped cloth.

"Son?" Y/n questioned, remembering that it was impossible for demons to reproduce, so how-

"Yes, Rui made me his mother. Every demon here shares Rui's blood, we are family" The demon lady explained as she wiped the blood stained on Y/n's face.

All of a sudden, the door started to shake violently as it was being knocked from the other side, causing the spider lady to flinch and cower. A faint yet coarse "Hurry up, woman." emitted from outside the room.

"Y-Yes, dar-darling-!" She nodded anxiously at the door and started to speed up.

"You are scared of them, aren't you? Why don't you just run away then?"

"No one gets away... you turn into a demon, you stay here forever." She whispered. "If you run, you die. If you disobey him, you die. If you reject his offer, you die too."

Once she was done, she got up and turned towards the door.

Y/n sighed loudly, there is no way she will be able to escape.

Then she felt more strings slowly slide around her. "Huh?" She was curious as to where these came from.

It was spider mother. "Hopefully, I can weaken the grip of Rui's threads and you can wiggle your way out."

"Wait, why are you helping me?" Y/n asked in shock as she feels the strings around her loosen from her skin and start to slide down her body, towards the ground.

The demon looked back with teary eyes, the reflection from the moon gave her eyes an extra shine. She did not speak and had left. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 81 19
A fictional story where there is cruelty, death and sorrow... Y/N Ubuyashiki and Muichiro Tokito, also accompanied by the other Hashira and hundreds...
7.3K 261 16
You somehow end up lost in Japan, having little to no memory of your life before, or any understanding of the land and people here. But you meet extr...
2.4K 34 12
[Started: 04/07/23] [Ended: ???] (Slow updates) ━━━ 恵みの傷跡 ⤷ The two youngest pillars didn't have the best relationship. The mist pillar, Muichiro, fo...
129K 2.9K 49
For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to have a side job.She then will meet the h...