You still love me

By dikawrites

A magnificent royal wedding venue, its beauty shining for just a fleeting moment. It's a place where new jour... More

CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER- 9
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER- 12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
Chapter-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22

CHAPTER- 10

190 10 2
By dikawrites

The next day in the court..the decision to Siddartha as Crown Prince was announced after 2 months, according to Pandit. Avneet or Uranshi were happy with the fact that at least they have time to complete their revenge now. ... And their first target was the king of Tiyar kingdom who has come here for the ceremony of making Siddhartha the crown prince. And the mistake of King Jayartha of Tiyar was that he had invited Avneet's parents as guests but his motive was to help that bastard Vikram... He was staying in a luxurious bungalow at a short distance from the palace with full security...

Avneet and Uranshi both spent the whole day in locating him and his friends who were involved with him. Uranshi found a hidden way to go inside the bungalow so that they both could go inside comfortably and send that bastard Jaiartha to her rightful place....While doing all this work and checking things, it was night time... Uranshi and Avneet were doing their work in the kitchen... ... then Mirza comes and asks Avneet to take food to Siddharth's room. Because Siddharth had refused to eat at the royal banquet and his health was also bad. Avneet did not want to go to him, so Uranshi wanted to take this responsibility.

Uranshi: mirza ji... ye kaam me kar lungi. Avni nayi h, isko deni ki kya jarurat h..

(Mirza ji... I will do this work. Avni is new here, what is the need to give it to her..)

Mirza was shocked.. who had refused to give food to Siddartha or look at him since the last 2 years.. she was talking about him.. she didn't feel anything right..

Mirza: uranshi, main ek baar kah diya n... ki ye kaam kon karega to tumhe beech me bolne ki koi jarurat nhi h...

(Uranshi, I have already told you who will do this work, so there is no need for you to interrupt:...)

Uranshi: par (Avneet, seeing the matter, interrupts Uranshi and speaks)

(But (Avneet, seeing the matter, interrupts Uranshi and speaks))

Avni: Koi n ..mirza ji, mai hi ye kaam kr lungi... aap dono ko fikar krne ke koi jarurat n h..

(Don't worry...Mirza ji, I will do this work only... There is no need for both of you to worry..)

Uranshi looks at her as if she is saying why... but Avneet also points and says that she will do it...

Mirza: behtar hoga..jldi chli jaao or rajkumar siddartha ko khana dekr dawai khilakr hi tumhara kaam pura hoga..

(It would be better..go quickly and your work will be completed only by giving food and medicine to Prince Siddhartha..)

Avni: Thikk (without mind)

(okk)

Then Mirza leaves from there..

Uranshi: ye aapne kya kiya avneet..(little louder)

(What have you done Avneet..(little louder))

Avni(calming him down): shhhh.. aise hume yuvraani mat bulao..koi sun lega..

(Shhh..don't call us Yuvrani like that..someone will hear..)

Uranshi (sorry in her mind as she remembers the situation): Tumne ye kya kiya.. avni, mai chli jati n..

(What did you do? Avni, I should have gone.)

Avni: koi n.. chhota sa kaam h, mai kr lungi.

(It's ok...it's a small task, I will do it.)

Saying this, she takes the food and moves towards Siddharth's room..but Uranshi is still a little sad. Because perhaps she knew that Avneet had once loved Siddharth... According to her, Siddharth pretended to be in love. Of course, Avneet felt attracted but she knew what Siddharth was in her life. She knows why she hated only Siddharth so much after she was so betrayed. Why did she feel that out of all the Nigams, only Siddharth had betrayed her... but she did not want to tell all this to Avneet. Because she did not want to make weaken her.. She had faith in Yuvrani Avneet that she would not waver in her purpose. But what about the sweet Avneet inside Yuvrani Avneet who cannot stop herself from remembering every past...

***

Other side(Siddartha's room)

Avneet entered Siddartha's room and saw that he was lying on the bed and drinking alcohol.. He was conscious but not in pure consciousness.. His eyes were red as if he was crying.. Hearing the sound of Avneet's anklet, he looked towards her.. Avneet was also able to see him through the veil. On one side her heart was crying seeing his condition and on the other side her heart was telling him that he deserved it...

Avni: Mai thare liye bhojan laayi hu... kripya krke kha liyo..

(I have brought food for you... please eat.)

Siddharth (in drunken voice): hum nhi kha rhe h.. chli jaao yha se...

( I am not eating.. go away from here...)

Avni: Rajkumar.. thari tabiyat thik n h.. kha liyo khana vrna or tabiyat kharab ho jayengi..

( Rajkumar.. you are not feeling well.. eat food otherwise your health will get worse..)

Siddharth: (drinks a glass and a glass of wine in one gulp) to tum hume bataogi..hume kya krna h or kya nhi..

(So you will tell me...what should I do and what not..)

Avni: jee n... ye mirza ji ka aadesh h..

(No...this is Mirza ji's order..)

Siddharth angrily starts walking towards him but he is wavering.

Siddhartha: (childishly) tum mujhe tin tin kyu dhikhaayi de rhi ho...

(You are 3-3..)

Siddharth counts Avneet with his fingers which was creating illusions in his mind due to drinking... And seeing this, Avneet beats herself mentally and understands that this person is not fully conscious... She keeps food on the side table..

Avni: (Think)tum jaise ko khana koi khilana bhi n chahega pr jab tk tum jinda ho tab tk ye naatak hi sahi h .. kyuki kab tk jinda rahoge, tumhare papo ka ghada bhar chuka h..

(No one would want to feed someone like you, but as long as you are alive, this drama is fine.. Because how long will you remain alive, the pot of your sins is already full.)

Siddartha had reached near Avneet when he was drunk and was about to fall down laughing and he placed his hand on Avneet's shoulder to steady himself. Avneet also supports herself with his weight...

Avni (maintaining distance from him): ee aap ki kar rhe ho...mhaare ko bhi apne sath girana chahte ho ki..

(What are you doing? You want me to fall with you too.)

Siddartha:(drunkenly doubted on her))tum mujhse dur bhaagne ki kosis kyu kar rhi ho.. kuchh chhupa rhi h (acting to think)haan.. apna chehra.. tum apna chehra chhupa rhi h ..(then sternly) ghunghat hatao...

((drunkenly doubted on her) Why are you trying to run away from me.. You are hiding something (acting to think) yess.. your face.. You are hiding your face..(Then sternly) remove your veil)

Avni: Mhaare ko bs aapko khana khilakr dawai dene ko kaam milo ho..maine bas vhi krna h..

(I have just been given the job of feeding you and giving you medicine...I have to do just that.)

Siddartha: par hum to nhi khayenge...

( But I will not eat...)

Avni (think): man to kar raha h ki abhi jaan le lu pr tumhe maarne ki alag se tyaari krni h..

(I feel like killing you right now, but I have to make separate preparations to kill you.)

Siddharth goes to her again.. and irritates her by holding her hand and asking her to come out of his room.. Avneet tries to free his hand..she wants to go away from him but it is also necessary to obey Mirza otherwise she would have thrown her out of the palace. And then her work becomes more difficult... thinking about all this she loses her temper.

Avneet: (pulling her hand) tumhe samjh nhi aata kya.. shaanti se khana khakar dawai kha lo phir jo krna h kro...

(Don't you understand.. eat peacefully and take medicine, then do whatever you want...)

Siddharth would have become silent suddenly but since he was not conscious he would not have said anything... Avneet holds his hand and forces him to lie down on the bed and starts stuffing food into his mouth with a spoon. Siddharth tries to stop her but she forcefully feeds him because she doesn't have much time to tolerate his tantrums. She also had to talk to Uranshi about the king of Tiyar.. As soon as the food was over, she fed him the medicine and Siddharth kept looking at her. And she is about to leave from there with the plate when Siddharth...

Siddartha(Sternly): kon ho tum...

(who are you)

Avneet gets slightly scared after hearing his stern voice that she might have found out the trut. , But she ignored him and took one step further and asked Siddharth again.

Siddartha: humne puchha .. kon ho tum,

(I asked..who are you?)

Avni: maii.. (shattered)

Siddharth gets up and turns her towards him and starts moving his hand sensually on her hand with his fingers. Due to this Avneet's body started feeling current..Siddharth slowly moves his hand forward and stops by placing his hand on her shoulder. Then accidentally the plate falls from Avneet's hand. And Avneet comes to her senses due to the plate's voice...she quickly removes his hand from him . she took a step back when Siddharth also took a step forward and had just touched her to remove her veil when Avneet pushed him hard. And due to not being conscious, he fell down.. and Avneet had quickly bent down to pick up the plate, Siddharth pulled her towards himself.. And due to her being unaware of this action, she fell on him due to which her veil got removed and Siddharth's eyes started looking at Avneet's eyes. There was something in the eyes of both of them which made it seem as if these eyes had waited so long to look at each other.

Siddartha (eye contact maintain krte hue): isliye lag rha tha ki tumhe jaanta hu..

(That's why I felt like I knew you.)

His voice was husky and sensual due to which Avneet felt shivers in her body and she broke eye contact. And when she wanted to get up from him, Siddharth covered her waist with one hand and again forced her towards him... Due to which Avneet and Siddharth's chest collided with each other... but Siddharth's eyes were still fixed on Avneet's eyes...

Siddartha: Tum abhi bhi nhi badli...

( You still haven't changed...)

As soon as he spoke like this, Siddharth closed his eyes... due to drinking alcohol, he had now lost complete consciousness, his hands were limp and Avneet quickly got up... She then adjusted her veil and took the plate and left Siddhartha lying on the ground.

She was a little worried as to whether Siddartha would remember anything after asking her.. but based on the amount of liquor he drank, she thought that if Siddartha had not been conscious during the whole thing, he would not remember anything at all. ...

She then goes to the servant quarter and sees Uranshi sleeping.. She lifts the blanket properly and is happy. That Uranshi obeyed her and did not go to practice today and also took care of her health... then she herself went to sleep....

***

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

How was the chapter....?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 8.6K 65
Abhishek Nigam who having alot of responsibilities and dark past. His dreams doesn't mean anything for him Vaishnavi Sharma is treated like slave by...
477 34 11
"Abhimaan, pleasssee listen to me once, pleasee I begg you for once"she pleaded but he was not in his senses,he forcefully dragged and threw her in t...
370K 21.7K 56
"Vivaah Sampan Hua" Siddharth Nigam, a popular bachelor business man, mafia king is tied in a sacred bond called marriage with a hot, cute girl named...
78.2K 4.5K 62
What happens when two soul sisters are forced to marry Billionaire Brothers in order to save their Adopted parents. Whether it will a fresh start...