ATTITUDE ๏ RORONOA ZORO

By aFrickenGod

"My name is Y/n L/n." You said, fists forming in your hands. "And I'm no longer your slave." ๏ Everyone know... More

PROLOUGE
SHELLS TOWN
BUGGY THE CLOWN
RICH GIRL PARADISE
DINNER PARTY
BLACK CAT PIRATES
THE GOING MERRY
BARATIE
FOR IT'S WORTH
STRUGGLE
NAMI'S DECISION
PIRATE COOK
BLUE HAIR

FRUIT SLAVE

6.7K 245 19
By aFrickenGod

"You have a bounty." Zoro broke the silence. "I've seen your poster before."

"I've done nothing wrong to deserve that bounty." You pulled your hands into your lap, hiding them.

"How much Berry?" Nami asked, her back against yours inside the cage. It was small, so you weren't able to move a lot.

"...15 million." You sighed, hanging your head.

"Your poster is under the of 'Fruit Slave' and nothing but your hands and a bad photo of your eye shows. Don't know why I didn't recognize you earlier." Zoro shook his head. "What did you do?"

"Nothing, I told you this." You turned your head glaring at him.

Nami scoffed. "A bounty of 15 million Berry? You did something wrong."

"All I did wrong was be born on the wrong Island. Incase it slipped your mind, my name is under 'Slave' on the poster." You had vigour in your words. "I'm a runaway slave from a very rich and powerful...company."

"Which one?"
"Do you ever stop asking questions?"

"That's how you got those scars then?" Zoro prodded further. "From being a slave?"

"You going to turn me in, Pirate Hunter?" You glared at him.
Zoro looked away, now uninterested in the conversation he started. He pulled on the ropes he was tied to.

"Give it a rest. Those ropes are too tight, even for you." Nami shifted the conversation.

"I've got out of worse." Zoro said simply, still not giving it a rest.

"....When I ran out of that tent, I...saw town or...what was left after Buggy destroyed it." Nami clearly saw something out there. And if these people were tied to chains, it wasn't hard to say they were being held hostage.

"You mean when you tried to leave us for dead?" Zoro attempt of getting out of the ropes lessen as he said this.

"We were surrounded and unarmed. You were picking a fight you couldn't win!" Nami made an excuse. "And I tried to pull Y/n along, but she stayed."

"Just her then? We're not worth it." Zoro referred to him and Luffy.

"She knew it too. She wasn't trying to fight." Nami turned her head to look at you. "Why didn't you come with?"

"I'm on Luffy's crew." You shrugged. "I'm not going to leave him the second I have a chance."

Nami didn't like your excuse, as she scoffed and puller her leg up and looked at the lock. "I think I can get us out of here."

"You mean get yourself out?" Zoro corrected her, very much not liking her at all right now.

"That's fair, but I'm going to need you to trust me on this. Do you have any other options?" Nami crooked her head to the side.

"...Fine." Zoro gave in. "Just tell me what we're gonna do."
"What we've been doing..." Nami picked a lock from her shoe. "Waiting to make sure we're alone."

"You have another lock-pick?" You raised an eyebrow as you looked at it.

"I have four lock pick. The clowns only found three." Nami smirked. Or at least, you guessed she did, you weren't able to see her face, but you could feel the smirk in her tone.

A scream made each of you jump slightly. It was Luffy's scream, that echoed around the 'green room'. Which now when you looked at it, it was not green at all. It was a various amount of col- that's not the point.

A while passed, and Nami was still working on the lock. There was little bickering going on between Zoro and Nami, but nothing that annoyed you to the point of yelling. However, at the sound of a creak, you looked towards the open hallway.
A shadow passed by.

"Someone's coming." You whisper.

"I need more time. Keep them distracted." Nami whispered back as he tried turning from the lock.

Some clown on a unicycle drove in and glared at Zoro. You sighed, thanking yourself that Zoro would have to deal with him.
And Zoro dealt with him at that. Apparently, Zoro killed his brother for some Berry and now this clown was made about it. He spun Zoro around on the wheel he was in and threw daggers at him, seeing if the clown could nick him, or at most, kill him.

After a while, the clown had thrown his 17th dagger and Zoro and still missed.
"You really don't fear death, do you?"

"No, I just don't fear you." Zoro says coldly.
Nami was still picking the lock, but you heard a very small click. She then tapped your shoulder, and you looked over. The cage was open.
You then both had the task of silently slipping out without causing any noise.

"You know, I'm gonna enjoy this. Soon as Captian is done with you, you're all mine." The clown smiles, happy with what he thought the future would be.

"Uh, tempting as that sounds, I'm not sticking around." Zoro declines the offer, as if it was up for debate.

"Really?" The clown nods his head as you level up behind him. "Got somewhere else to be?"

"Didn't used to think so." Zoro looked away from the clown, and towards the exit. "But Luffy changed that."

Clown guy laughed. "The simpleton in the straw hat? Don't tell me you actually believe him?!"

Zoro shrugged. "It rubs off."
The Clown guy started laughing, and you looked dead in the eye at Zoro.

"And one more thing." Zoro added. "Don't turn around."

Clown guy turned around, still laughing. You positioned yourself and kicked him into Zoro. Zoro had also managed to get his arm free from the dagger that the clown threw too close to the ropes.
Clown guy was out in just a few seconds, and you cut the other side of Zoro's arm.

"What's the plan?" Zoro asked, going right for his beloved swords, but Nami was silent. "You do have a plan right? That's your thing? Plans?"

"I say." Nami's smirk slowly showed up on her face. "We beat the hell out of every clown we see."

"Come on fruit slave! Let's dance!" Buggy said after you twirled his head all the way around from a punch.
With just your luck, Buggy had eaten a devil fruit as well, and he couldn't be chopped up at all. Nor was he able to be punched. He could split himself apart and put himself back together again.

You grunted as he moved his foot right into your face. 
Yelling at him, you reached out and grabbed his nose, twisting it on his face.

"Ow!" He screamed, turning away from you, and letting his free limbs pushing you over the middle of the arena.

"Guys!" Luffy yelled out, as he was being choked by one of Buggy's limbs. "The crates!"

Each of you got up, and started to throw Buggy's limbs into the crates. Nami was standing over by them, closing the lids of them, so they couldn't escape. Eventually, all that was left of Buggy was his hands, his feet and his head. He was cut down to size.

"Gum gum!" Luffy pulled his hands behind him and sketched. "BAZOOKA!"

You watched as Buggy was thrown right through the tent hole, showing the light of the sun as he ripped through it.
"Bye." You 'tched' as you got up off the ground.

Leffy went over and collected his hat, that had three holes in it. Then, he grabbed the map.
The three of you walked over to the stage, a purple light over head you.

"You're giving this to me." Nami was surprised when luffy handed the map to her.

"You're the navigator." Luffy smiled at her.
A breathed laugh and a smile found its way to your face. Luffy really wasn't like other pirates at all.

"Let's get out of this clown show." Zoro was back to his brick-emotional scale.

But, before he could leave, Luffy put his hand on Zoro's shoulder, making him pause in his movement.
"We still have no more thing to do."

Luffy trotted over to the people in the audience and started to take the chains away from their feet. You quickly went over and joined them. If there was one thing you believed in, it was freedom.

"Are you our new captors?" An old man asked as Luffy freed him.
"What?" Luffy smiled in confusion.

"Well...you're a pirate, aren't you?" The old man shrugged, assuming it was the norm.

"I'm a different kind of pirate." Luffy placed both hands on his hips and smiled.

You freed the people of the Island, and you soon left with everything you once had. You also took some things from Buggy's crew, as you could need it later on.

"We don't have much." The old man you freed turned out to be the mayor of the town. "But please, take this as a...token of our gratitude."

It was a small box with food and other supplies stocked in it. The people of the town surrounded him at the dock.

"You need it more than we do." Luffy declined the offer, but his mouth drooled at the sight of the food.

As the four of you went back to the boat, Luffy quickly ran back and took a single piece of food before joining the ship.

"Luffy." You called over the kid as soon as you were set off in the sea. "Can I have your hat for a moment?"

"Uh...." Luffy looked up at his most prized thing he owned. "Sure, just be careful with it."

"Of course." You took it from him and went to find Nami. "Hey Nami, you got any sewing kit on the boat?"

"Uh, I think so, why?" She turned to you and her eyes went to Luffy's hat. "Are you fixing it?"

"Yeah, it got torn a bit in the fight." You nodded your head.

Nami looked at the hat for a moment. "Do you mind if I do it?"

Only a few hours ago, did she try to run away from the whole thing. She didn't want any part to do with Luffy. Now, she offered to fix his hat.
You smiled and handed it to her.

Luffy and Nami sat out on the front of the boat as the ginger fixed his hat. Zoro laid down peacefully in the sun with his eyes closed and you held on to the steer of the boat.

"Is  every day going to be this crazy with you?" Zoro asked as Nami finished with Luffy's hat.

Luffy smiled and got up to sit closer to Zoro. "Shanks always used to say... that if the path to what you want is too easy...then you're on the wrong path."

Luffy really admired Shanks. You smiled at it, happy that someone else you were going to spend time with knew the person that saved you so many years ago.
You your gloves back on your hands, you steered ship 3 degrees starboard.

"This Shanks guy sounds alright." 

Luffy still had his smile on his face as he went to the front of the ship. He pointed to the horizion. "Next stop! The Grand Line!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5.4K 50
having a childish captain was enough of a responsibility for the strawhats, but having another childish crew member that wants to play god is even mo...
357K 8.2K 76
(L/N) (Y/N) is a princess from the (K/N) Kingdom. At only the age of 6, her kingdom was attacked by creatures called nightmares, those creatures we'r...
765 29 7
𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑷𝑰𝑬𝑪𝑬 𝑿 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑹 You and Luffy were best friends! basically stuck at the hip. So when he told you he'd be king of the pirates you sm...
1.4K 50 53
"You do know what I'm talking about, right Roanoa?" The cloaked man cocked his gaze toward him, squinting his eyes while spreading a large grin acros...