𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 | 𝐋𝐢𝐥 𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐤

By asapebony

" I got a habit and I like that you don't judge me And it's so fucked up that I'm glad to be a junkie" More

Intro • Cast
1 •
2 •
3•
4 •
5 •
6 •
7 •
8 •
9 •
10 •
11 •
13 •
14 •
15 •
16 •
17 •
18 •
19 •
20 •

12 •

1.1K 54 9
By asapebony

Chicago, IL 📍

2:30 PM

"Are you sure this is her building?" Chris asked Justice as the two of them sat in his car outside of the building she remembered dropping Dearra off at.

Nodding her head Justice looked at the address again "Yes I'm sure, let's go in". Chris cut the engine and got out while she did the same. As they entered the building they were met with a lady at the front desk scrolling on her phone not paying them any attention.

Justice and Chris looked at each other before she cleared her throat making the security look up. She had a slight frown on her face "What apartment?"

"Damn, I forgot the apartment number" Chris spoke up.

The lady at the desk rolled her eyes and scooted her chair up closer to the desk "Tenant's name?"

"Dearra Brown"

After clicking a few times on the screen she picked up the phone and dialed Dearra's number twice before looking up at Justice and Chris and shaking her head. "I can't let you up, she didn't answer"

"Can you try again?" Justice asked.

"I already called her twice.." the security mugged them. While Justice and Chris's patience grew very low they really wanted to check on Dearra and Justice wasn't leaving until she did so.

Justice quickly came up with a lie "Look we're her siblings and we know our sister isn't right in the head we just really need to check on her since she isn't answering her phone. That's all"

"If that's your sister why yall don't remember her apartment number?" The security asked looking at Chris mainly.

"Because I be forgetting shit I have amnesia" Chris said and Justice put her head down so she wouldn't laugh.

"Ain't you a little young to have amnesia?" she asked Chris and he looked her up and down.

"Ain't you a little too big for that size medium shirt?" He shot back. This time Justice turned away from the desk as her cheeks turned red from trying to stop her laugh before finally turning around again "Look can you just call her back once more"

The security rolled her eyes and dialed the number one more time as she mugged Chris. Luckily this time Dearra answered and once she hung up they both we able to buzzed in. After getting off of the elevator you could hear the both of their voices and laughter fill the hallway as Dearra peaked her head out of the door.

As they approached her apartment their vibe completely changed it was dark inside. It wasn't dirty but just messy and you could sense a depressing cloud hovering over the atmosphere. "Umm girl why is it so dark in here you was taking a nap?" Chris looked around and then at her.

She looked tired, bags under her eyes, Hair in a ponytail and her lashes needed a fill in.

"My bad I didn't know yall were just going to be popping up" she went over to the living room area opening her curtains a little letting in some light.

"I mean we haven't heard from you in a while we needed to atleast know if you were alive" Justice came over to sit on her couch.

"Right you could've sent a text, phoned a friend, wrote a letter something" Chris looked over at her

Dearra sat back in the spot she'd been occupying for as long as she remembered. After getting fired from the medical office she didn't really go outside especially since she switched all of her classes to online. "I was just wanting some time alone yall"

Justice nodded "I understand but a whole month and some days is long enough don't you think?"

"I didn't want to face everyone yet. I have so much shit going on and I just I don't know" She dropped her head and covered her face. The house seemed to fall completely silent letting the sound of her sniffling fill the room. Chris looked so confused while Justice went closer to Dearra rubbing her back.

Chris shook his head "We need to get this house together, cook you some food and we gone have a lil girl talk because I hate to see you in this state of mind. Come on" He extended his hand so Dearra can stand up, once she did he brought her into a hug. When he pulled back from the hug he looked down at her "You go freshen up, we got everything else"

"Yall really don't have to do that" Dearra shook her head looking between him and Justice.

"Girl, We got you" Justice reassured to her.

The two of them helped her clean up her apartment and Justice went as far as cooking dinner. Dearra often found herself glancing at the two of them and questioning herself as to why someone would even be nice to her. She even appreciated the fact that they let her cry to them. Expressing herself and she was able to catch Chris up on what happened.

They now sat in a comfortable silence while watching a movie together. Justice phone vibrated on the coffee table in front of them. Chris leaned up and smirked at Justice "it's your man calling again. You better answer before he come shoot the block up and I don't have life insurance so make it quick"

Justice grabbed her phone sliding it up to her ear as she called him back.

"Mei why you keep playin' with me like ima goofy, You seen me calling you right?" he said as soon as the line connected. She laughed because he swore he couldn't get through a whole day if he didn't talk to her.

"Yeah but I was busy Derrick"

"Oop not the middle names, y'all cute" Chris whispered and then he and Dearra leaned in so they could continue listening to their phone call.

"Where you at?" His tone changed.

"I'm a few minutes away from my house, why?"

"I'm finna slide and come get you, I'm tryna eat yo pussy till you cry again" He chuckled and Justice cheeks grew hot as she felt her friends eyes on her.

She laughed and covered her face "Bye! I'll send you my location" Once she hung up she kept her eyes on her phone as she sent him her current location. When she looked up she raised a eyebrow at the stares from Dearra and Chris. "What? Yall are creeps"

"The way you smiling tells me everything I need to know" Dearra sat up and crossed her legs. Over the few hours she felt slightly better, She honestly needed someone to be around just so she could take herself out of the depressive mindset she'd been in lately.

"I keep telling her they go together real bad" Chris added in.

Dearra finally stood up and sat in between Chris and Justice. She had kept a personal distance the whole night but she wanted to do something before they left. She extended her arm around the two of them and simply said "Thank You"

"Girl it's nothing trust me" Justice smiled leaning over further into the hug.

"No seriously, I literally have zero friends out here and even at home I'm not really close to anyone. So for the two of yall to take time out of your day to come physically check on me really means a lot. I needed today, I needed to vent" She wiped her eyes "And I'm not going to cry anymore because I cried enough but just know I'm grateful for yall and I plan to start coming back out just taking it day by day"

Justice nodded "I understand we're not rushing you at all"

~~~~~~~

Later that night Justice laid in the bath tub singing her heart out as Durk sat right next to the tub one of his hands rested in the water so that he was touching her thigh while he used his other hand to scroll on his phone.

She let her 2000s playlist shuffle as they sat together and her face lit up when she heard the Intro to 'Shawty' come on.

"Even though, Im not ya man, you not my girl Ima call you my shawtyyy" She sung.

Once Plies part came on Durk looked away from his phone and started rapping to Justice "Soon as I seen her, shit told her I'd pay for it. Lil Mei the baddest thing round here, she already know it. I pointed at the Lambo told her, this supposed to be yours. Show ha a couple stacks and told ha I'd let her blow. The hottest nigga inna raq, Justice you cant ignore it"

Justice laughed "Those are not the lyrics"

"Fuck them lyrics, this the Durkio remix" he smirked "What you was doing at shorty crib earlier tho?"

Justice sighed "We went over to just comfort her she's been going through a lot and I just want her to feel like she has the ability to be heard. Sometimes that's all people need; is to be heard or seen"

"You really like talkin' to people huh? What's the connection you got with this girl"

"Yeah it's apart of my own healing. I feel as If I need to be there for her since she doesn't have anyone and can't run to her family. I wanna be there for her since no one was there for me in my times of need"

He nodded as he watched her facial expression soften. "What's wrong ma?" He sat his phone down and Justice shook her head.

"I often find myself being there for everybody and still feel like I probably wouldn't get the same energy back. I felt invisible for a long ass time for a while and from my own family at that. So whenever I hear De talk about her life I can see myself in her." She turned her head away from him and closed her eyes so she wouldn't cry.

Durk stood up and left the bathroom for a few seconds before coming back in with a fresh towel for her "Come on" He grabbed her hand helping her stand up and wrapping the towel around her body.

Justice felt weak and slightly embarrassed since she'd never cried in front of anyone except Zoey.

She walked out of the bathroom and went into the closet pulling out something to sleep in. Once she was done she went back in to the now dark room and got into the bed laying her head on his chest. "You ready to talk now?"

Justice nodded and looked straight ahead at the wall "Honestly, I just know what I need to work on and that starts with expressing myself. I haven't really had anyone to ask me in a long as time 'what's wrong' or 'are you good' so when you ask me it feels a little weird to me"

"Why?"

She shrugged  "Because I don't really think too many people give a fuck about me. Although I show love to everyone I don't get the same type of love reciprocated and I'm fine with it. The only person that has ever been there for me is my sister and to this day she's the only person that has been able to see my emotions, hear me vent, rub my back when I need it and much more. So I do this thing where I just shut down and shut everyone out pretty much just run from any of my problems"

"You can't help everybody without helping yourself first" He placed his hand on her back rubbing it in a slow circular motion.

Justice sniffled and then looked up at him "That's crazy that you said that. Because who's helping you stay sane?"

He didn't say anything and Justice sat up. Although the room light was off he could see her face because of the light coming from the tv.

"Exactly, You help so many people. I've observed you for a while now, whenever something happens you're the first person to show up, bail everyone out, show your support. But when it's a bad time for you who can you depend on?" She raised her eyebrow.

He shrugged "Honestly, I just get high and face my own problems. Nobody gone ever understand why I do what I do and how I am."

She nodded and placed her head back on his chest "You're no different from me, we just have different habits"

The both of them laid in silence as they pondered the conversation at hand. Justice soon fell asleep and Durk continued to lay there thinking about who really was there for him. He knew he had a few homies and family members he could count on but emotionally he couldn't think of anyone who he could depend on, which is why he kept them to himself.

Although he knew she was sleep he decided to talk out loud "Not gone lie Mei, You fucked me up with that question. Usually nobody really give a fuck about me being taken care of" He continued rubbing her back.

Two Weeks Later

Justice stood near the front door moving the red key around in her hand "What do you mean 'No'? You know I hate that word" She was trying to convince him to let her drive his TrackHawk for the day.

Durk shook his head "Ion care, get yo spoiled ass on" He walked out of the kitchen holding his plate of breakfast she made in one hand while using the other hand to reach for the key.

Justice moved her hand around and then put the key between her legs.

Durk smirked "You act like my fingers not always down there anyways" he reached between her legs grabbing the key.

Justice rolled her eyes "You hate me and you need to just admit it, Thats why I hope your locs never continue to grow. They might as well fall out"

"You just be sayin' shit" He handed her the key back watching as her face lit up. "Aye if you crash my shit Justice I swea' Ima fuck you up"

"Ohh don't worry. Here you go you can drive my range rover see a fair trade" She extended her hand out with her car key and he looked at it before scrunching his face up.

"Fuck I look like a Soccer Mom? Fuck ima do with a Range rover Justice" He laughed and picked up his fork stuffing his mouth with food.

"Wow you don't ever have to worry about me giving you anything else again" she flipped him off.

Both of their phones dinged at the same time making them look at each other. "Damn whats the problem now" Justice unlocked her phone and opened the Instagram app looking at the post before she looked up at Durk who was still eating peacefully despite his phone dinging.

"What?"

"Now when and why did you post the back of my neck?" She gave him a death stare before turning the phone around so he could see.

LikedBy: JayCritch, Iam.Zoey and 230,645 others
TheShadeRoom: Issa Baewatch?! 👀 Some of the #Roomies have spotted out this familiar iced out baddie that rapper, #LilDurk posted to his story last night. Fans believe this is #JusticeZions, daughter of the R&B singer Tank. You could also find Durk flirting in some of her recent posts. Earlier this month Justice took the musical route and dropped her hit song "Karma". #Roomies What would yall name this couple?

Iam.Zoey: Yall better come correct in these comments.
↪️
FivioForeign: Get tf off your phone aint you in school?

NinaSkyee: Couple?? Tuh! 🤣🤣

Latto777: She's pretty 😍😍😍

"Damnnn" he pretended to be surprised. "Aye somebody must of came in this bitch, stole my phone and posted that"

She laughed and walked closer to him throwing her arms around his neck carefully so he wouldn't drop his plate. "You're childish" He moved his head down and kissed her. Letting his free hand move up to her throat he pulled her closer into the kiss. Justice moaned against his lips and then pulled back. "Okay I have to go forreal bye" she quickly headed out the front door before he changed his mind

Once she got in the car she looked down at the confirmation text and smiled. She was planning a album release party since he told her never had a big one before. Seeing as he had a few albums out she felt this one would be super special from the tracks she'd heard so far. 

~~~~~~~~~
The amount of times I wanted to change this chapter is crazy 😭🙄

I might drop another update tonight or in the morning 🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 12.3K 51
" 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚝 𝚎𝚖 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚖." PSA: READ AT...
65.8K 800 28
𝑨 𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒈𝒐, 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒎, 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙... 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒍 𝒅𝒖𝒓𝒌, 𝒅𝒅 𝑶�...
62.7K 2K 32
𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 - 𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙊𝙉𝙇𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙍𝙐𝙇𝙔 𝘿𝙀𝙎𝙄𝙍𝙀𝘿. © 2023 | 𝙆𝙖𝙢𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩
73.5K 2.2K 42
read to find out