A Girl And A Battlecruiser

By NavyWritter25

Akilina, a 25 years old girl who is a daughter of her father that is a Naval Captain of a Kirov class Battlec... More

Getting to know the character : Human one ( Updated )
Bio for the Admiral Nahkimov Battlecruiser
How was started
The Azur Lane world
Introgation & others
Saving Hornet
Take a time for rest
To the Northern Parliement !
Defend the Motherland : Akilina & Nahkimov VS Iron Blood shipgirls
Bio for Akilina's mother and Nahkimov's little sister

A Stormy rescue

403 15 3
By NavyWritter25

It was a stormy weather at Azur Lane, even though the shipgirls can't rest for a while cause they just received an S.O.S signal from the Dragon Empery shipgirls that needs help. So, as the order given several shipgirls are sent to a rescue mission alongside with Akilina and Nahkimov too.

Hanmam : " I don't know why i must get wet again ! "

Cleveland : " Well sorry "

Hanmam : *pout*

Akilina : " Definitely a definition of a Tsundere "

Hanmam : " HENTAI ! "

Nahkimov : " You call my comrade Hentai, and i will sink you with a full salvo got it ?! "
*Open his missile cylos*

Akilina : " Guys, please calm down. We are in the middle of a storm here ! "

Nahkimov : *close all his missile cylos*

Enterprise : " She is right, we must find that signal quick before the worst thing can happen "

Cleveland : [ Hey Akilina, did you and Nahkimov got anything ? ]

Akilina : [ We are still trying to find out, the stormy weather somehow lacking Nahkimov's radar ability ]

10 Minutes later

Nahkimov : " Comrade Akilina, i have found them ! 10 Kilometers away from our current position ! "

Akilina : " Good job Nahkimov ! I'll sent this to the others "

Cleveland : [ Got anything Akilina ? ]

Akilina : [ We found them guys ! Nahkimov have sent you guys the location, 10 Kilometers away from our current position ! ]

Cleveland : [ Thanks a lot ! ]

Hanmam : [ I should say thanks a lot HMMPH ! ]

Enterprise : [ That's good, let's move guys Pronto ! ]

At the location

Enterprise : " Hey you two okay ? "

??? : " Who are you ?! "

Enterprise : " Is okay, we are the ones to rescue you girls. What's your name ? "

Ping Hai : " I am Ping Hai, and this who is unconscious here is my big sister Ning Hai "

Cleveland : " You guys fought the Sirens here ? Alone ?! "

Ping Hai : " Yes, unfortunately. My big sister get hit on her body that make her like this now "

Enterprise : " We going to take you guys home soon, follow us okay ? "

Akilina : " What's going on Nahkimov ?! "

Nahkimov : " I detect submarines around here and they firing torpedoes towards us ! "

Akilina : [ Attention to all shipgirls ! Incoming Torpedo, i repeat Incoming Torpedo ! ]

Hanmam : " Torpedoes ?! "

Akilina : " Nahkimov ! ASW Rocket launchers now ! "

Nahkimov : " Готовый ! "

Nahkimov soon fires his 3 RBU - 6000 ASW rockets to the incoming torpedoes and explode immediately, he also order his KA - 27 helicopter or Helix to hunt the submarines.

( Start from 1:14 - 1:16 )

Nahkimov : " Find those submarines comrade Helix ! "

Helix : " Yes comrade ! "

Helix soon take off from Nahkimov's helipad and flew to the location of the enemy submarines and he quickly found it.

Helix : " You can run, but you can't hide ! " *Drops his torpedoes and depth charges*

BOOOOOM !!!

BOOOOOM !!!

SPLASH !!!

SPLASH !!!

Helix : " All enemy submarines have been destroyed comrade, no one less ! "

Nahkimov : " I don't think so comrade, i spot one submarine is escaping from us but the submarine is resurface ! "

Helix : *turn around and spot it sailing away* " I am too slow comrade, i can't catch it ! "

Nahkimov : " Not if we handle it ! Akilina comrade can you setting my missiles to X - 35 Cruise Missiles ? "

Akilina : " Hang on ! *Pressing some buttons* ... all set comrade ! "

Nahkimov : " FIRE !!! "

2× FWOOOSHHH

The missiles take off and flew to the submarine and made a quite big explosion that make it sunk quickly.

Akilina : " Phew that was close enough ! "

Nahkimov : " You can say that again "

Enterprise : " Hey you two ! Thanks for helping all of us ! Now let's go back home soon "

The fleet that rescued the dragon empery shipgirls now return back to Azur Lane, they return back with a beautiful sunset shining on them before finally sinking and giving way to a cold night.

Author : And that's all for this chapter, and enjoy some memes here that i make by myself and a random image !

Author : The children over there will be Akilina not you readers

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 180 22
this is a fictional ship from a game called modern warships,how would the story of azur lane change if a young boy is sent to azur lane as this monst...
134K 2.3K 59
Yamatomo Mazuhashi had finished his officers training course at Age 25 and promoted to Admiral at Age 26. At the Age of 26 he had been doing nothing...
73.9K 2.2K 54
After dying in a very bizarre way, she was reincarnated as the daughter of the battleship HMS Queen Elizabeth... WHAT? DISCLAIMER: Azur Lane is not...
56 14 8
It's ten years after the war which destroyed Earth an the human race has moved to the newly discovered planets, Vivid. The new conditions have forced...