Let There Be Love: Sequel to...

By Ekat1507

In "We Found Love", Alex Styles and Niall Horan were introduced. They quickly fancied each other, and very so... More

Let There Be Love: Sequel to "We Found Love" (Niall Horan)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
Some more new books :D
*Liam Story*

Chapter 23

7.9K 109 26
By Ekat1507

Author's Note: Hey guys! I just want to thank you for all of your support over the last few days. It's amazing how if I ask for a little favor, you guys go above and beyond my request. I ask for a hundred reads in an hour, you more than triple that. But I guess that's the power of Directioners! So I hope you guys enjoy this new chapter. I just finished it, and I had a blast writing it. There are a few funny moments, and A LOT of sass. Let me know what you think! --Ekat =)

---

Liam’s P.O.V.

            “I can’t believe she did that!” Louis ranted through the studio. Needless to say, we weren’t getting much work done today. Not only that, but the boys were starting to give me a headache. “Doesn’t she have any idea how worried she made us? When she told us she was pregnant, I was about to reach through that screen and strangle the leprechaun.”

            “Louis, calm down mate,” Zayn instructed, placing a calming, but firm hand on his shoulder.

            “Don’t tell me to calm down,” Louis says, continuing his outburst. “What she did was cruel, don’t you think Liam?”

            Great, bring me into this why don’t you.

            “Actually Lou, if you think about it, you can’t really blame her,” I say, shrugging my shoulders. That obviously wasn’t what Louis wanted to hear. From the look in his eyes, you would think he was going to hurt me more than Niall. To say his glare was intense was putting it mildly. Although, to be fair, even Harry and Zayn were looking at me weirdly.

            “Umm, where’s the real Liam, because I want Daddy Direction back,” Louis said, waving his hand in front of my face frantically. “Why the hell are all of the responsible ones acting like little kids?”

            You want to see Daddy Direction; then Daddy Direction is what you’re going to get. You better watch your step young Tommo, because I’m not in the mood to deal with your bullshit right now.

            “Louis, can you please shut the fuck up for two minutes?” I shout, shocking everyone in the room. “First of all, you’re the one that’s acting like a child.”

            “But she tricked us,” Louis pointed out.

            “You mean after she tried telling us the truth about a hundred times?” I asked sarcastically. Yeah, that shut him up. “Yeah, it was a low blow to trick us with something that serious, but quite honestly, we deserved it.”

            “He’s right Lou,” Zayn said, backing me up. “Now Lexi probably thinks we don’t trust her, and it’s going to take a while to get that trust back.”

            “Try being me,” Harry points out, finally speaking up. Come to think of it, he hasn’t said much of anything. “I’m her own flesh and blood. Even though I didn’t say anything against her in that Skype call, I didn’t exactly stand up for her either. I do this every time! Every time something major happens in her life, I always either lecture her on what a poor decision it is, or I completely take myself out of the situation. This is just like what happened with her and Tom.”

            “Bite your tongue Styles!” Zayn hissed. Now here’s where Zayn’s protective instincts are going to come in. After Harry and Louis, Zayn was the next in line to show a strong hatred for the guy. I know that makes Niall and I seem as though we didn’t care, but that’s not true at all. We’re just the nonviolent type. Although, I don’t know if I can really talk about Niall that way after he punched the guy in the middle of the mall. “Everybody makes mistakes, but it’s how you cope with the situation afterwards that makes the difference.”

            “So what do you say after we get some work done, we head over to Alex and Niall’s and beg for her forgiveness?” Louis kids, but there was a strong hint of seriousness in his voice.

            “Are we even sure that she wants to see us?” Harry asks with disappointment in his voice. “After all, we did treat her and Niall like shit.”

            “Harry, you’re her brother, and we treat her like her little sister,” I pointed out. “Now that she’s sick, we should be there to make her feel better.”

            “Alright, how about we finish this stuff up, head to the store for some medicine, chicken soup, and maybe a giant stuffed teddy bear for Alex,” Zayn suggested, which we all agreed too.

            “And we’ll get one for Zacky too,” I added, watching everyone’s eyes light up at the mere mention of our favorite little boy. “We all know that they can’t refuse us if we have a present for Zack. He’ll see us, and he’ll want us there, and they’ll feel guilty for not letting us in.”

            “Wow Liam, who knew you would be the one to use Zackary as a tool to get us into Alex and Niall’s house,” Zayn teased. What, I love that little boy.

Alex’s P.O.V.

            Niall and I finally got back into bed, and finally got comfortable when the doorbell rings.

            “Son of a bitch!” I groan, throwing the duvet off of me to get out of bed.

            “Oh babe, you look sexy when you’re angry,” Niall says, flashing that cheeky smile of his while wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

            “Seriously Niall?” I ask. Since when is being sick in bed with a sore throat, looking like crap sexy? “You do realize that we aren’t having sex while I’m sick, right?”

            He looked at me with a look that said he was offended… but I don’t know if I buy that.

            “Alex, I’m hurt that you would actually think that,” Niall said, placing both of his hands over his heart in mock hurt. “You should know that I was just joking.”

            “No you weren’t,” I said, calling him out on his bluff. If there’s one thing I know about Niall, it’s when he’s lying to me. We stared at each other for almost a minute before I broke him.

            “No I wasn’t,” Niall said, confirming my suspicions.

            “You have to be the horniest thing I have ever seen,” I said, gently throwing my head back in laughter.

            “No, it’s called being a guy,” Niall whined, hiding himself under the duvet. “We have needs you know!”

            “You are such a child,” I said with a smile. He popped his head out from under the duvet, and threw his award winning smile at me.

            “But you love me,” Niall stated. It wasn’t a question, it was a statement.

            “And you’re lucky I do Mr. Horan,” I called out as I walked down the stairs, leaving Zackary upstairs with Niall. I opened the door to see the other four members of One Direction, including my brother, standing there with an enormous amount of gifts in their hands. Oh, this is the part where they beg for forgiveness. It may be because I’m sick, but I’m not really in a forgiving mood right now.

            “Hi Lexi,” Zayn said, waving at me using the giant teddy bear’s arm. As cute as they’re trying to be, I don’t forget. Eventually, I may forgive, but I don’t forget. So to show that I’m still not forgiving them yet, no matter how thoughtful they’re being, I just stood there with my arms crossed my chest.

            “Please say something Lexi,” Harry pleaded. “We’re sorry that we didn’t believe you when you told us that you weren’t pregnant.”

            I nodded my head to signify that I heard what he said, but I didn’t say a single word.

            “We brought some things for you and Zacky,” Louis said, motioning to everything in the boy’s arms. “Where is the little guy.”

            “Upstairs with Niall,” I said. “You guys remember Niall right; the father of my one and only child.”

            The boys all looked at each other with wide eyes, probably not expecting that type of remark to come from my mouth

            “Alex—” Liam starts, but gets cut off by Niall calling from upstairs.

            “Babe, who’s at the door?” Niall asks, reaching the bottom of the stairs.

            “Nobody,” I reply, closing the door in the boy’s faces. I love them, but they need to learn that they can’t treat me the way that they did. I’m not some lying skank that’s trying to hurt them. This is my life, and I’m trying to build it with Niall. The relationship that I have with the boys is built on trust, and they obviously didn’t have trust in me, so they can learn what it’s like to have no relationship with me for a few days.

            I walked over to Niall and kissed his cheek.

            “Head back up to bed Lex, I’ll be right there,” Niall says kissing me on the lips. Ugh, I won’t have any sympathy for him when he gets sick.

Niall’s P.O.V.

            “Head back up to bed Lex, I’ll be right there,” I told her with a kiss on her lips. Sick or not, her kisses are to die for. If I have to have a cough and a runny nose for a few days, so be it. I know damn well who was on the other side of that door, and I need to have a few words with them. After I see her close the door to our bedroom, I make my way over to the door, and hear the boys whispering.

            “Way to go Liam,” Louis scolds. “You said we would be able to use Zacky as bait to get us inside, but he was upstairs with the leprechaun. Operation Forgiveness was a total bust.”

            I think now’s a good time to open the door and give the lads a surprise. And let me tell you, they were surprised alright. Probably because they were hoping it was going to be Alex opening the door to forgive them, and not me ready to rip them a new one. Lexi may be going through her time of the month, but these boys are about to experience me on my man period. That’s right, I said the “p” word dreaded by every guy around the world. Once you live with a girl 24/7 that’s going through pregnancy, not too many things will disgust you.

            “You four have some nerve showing up here,” I spat at them. The flinched at my rage. What do you expect; they hurt my baby’s feelings. Wow… I’m whipped.

            “Please Niall, we’re sorry,” Liam pleaded.

            “Yeah, we just came here looking for forgiveness,” Zayn said. Louis and Harry looked towards the ground in embarrassment. I could tell that they were ashamed of their actions during that Skype call, as they should be. But if they think they can just drive up here, and let a few gifts make up for the hurt that they caused, they’re dead wrong. Trust is the one thing that we rely on in the One Direction family, and they didn’t have trust in Lexi and I. Even though I’m the softie of the group, and will probably forgive them soon, I know that Alex isn’t going to forgive them as easily. She can be as stubborn as a bull.

            “Well than you came to the wrong place,” I snarl out. “You guys really hurt her.”

            “We know, but we just want to make things right,” Harry said, picking his head up.

            “I know you guys do,” I said, feeling a tiny bit sorry for them. “But you should know that it’s not going to be an easy task. We’ve been on tour with Alex; you know she’s not going to give in.”

            “Well I guess it’s a good thing we’re not going anywhere,” Louis said with a small smile.

            “So do you forgive us?” Liam asked, flashing his famous puppy dog eyes.

            “You guys know that I could never stay mad at you,” I say, hugging all of the boys at once. “Don’t worry, as soon as Alex is better, I’ll be back in the studio with you guys.”

*

*

*

Still Niall’s P.O.V. (After the boys leave)

            “Are they gone?” Alex asked when I entered the bedroom.

            “How did you know?” I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

            “Niall, you’re like that adorable little kitten that likes to cuddle up with everybody,” Alex says with a smirk.

            “I’m not an adorable kitten,” I pouted, making her laugh.

            “Don’t worry babe, it’s not a ‘cat-astrophe’,” Alex responded, stifling a laugh when I wasn’t unamused by her pun. “Anyways, I know you don’t like being in the middle, and you like being friends with everyone.”

            “This is true,” I say agreeing with her.

            “And I’m still a little mad at them, but I’ll get over it,” Alex continued. “I just want them to know how much their words hurt.”

            “You know I’ll stand by you though,” I said.

            “I would never ask you to choose,” Lexi replied.

            “You would never have to,” I tell her honestly. “Now get back in bed. It’s time for your checkup.”

            She rolls her eyes at my flirting, but gets back into bed. Eh, can’t blame a guy for trying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 1.1K 14
Zayn Malik is in love with a little cute bundle of joy named Niall Horan.But does Niall even know him? He finds himself staring at him all day long u...
7K 259 34
Anna grew up in Cheshire with her very close friend, Harry. Little did they all know that he would become Harry Styles. They had been separated from...
41.4K 1K 22
Harry and Niall are the cutest gay celebrity couple around at the moment. The most unusual, yet amazing this happened to Niall. He can have a baby. H...
614K 10K 56
Ashley Styles is Harry's sister. She hasn't seen her little brother in over five years. She arrives in London, excited to see Harry, but there's some...