My Cold Boss || KTH

By moonpie__28

~ If you're done staring at me, can you go back to your work? ~ Shit. Why am I stuck here! . . . ~ Destiny is... More

A Note to Readers
Getting started
The Interview
The Job
First Day
Getting into trouble
Hiding the truth?
Personal driver
Date
Caught
Meeting
Care
Roommate
Blames
Dinner
Dream
Lost
Park
Doubts
Business Trip
Finding
Jealousy
Truth?
Solved
After long time
Known
Red handed
Heavy hearts
Comfort
Trip
Cuddles
The Meeting
Jealousy
โค๏ธ THANK YOU โค๏ธ
Why?
Cruel Destiny
Photos
Past
Stories
Unknown
Cake and Cream
Again
Challenges
Back to Korea
Plan A
Plan B
Love and more love
The Meet
Why?
A new beginning
Accepted
Family
Found again?
Back to work
Shocked
Back to the beginning
Lies After Lies
Lies After Lies (Part 2)
Forgive?
Mark you mine
Someone known - END

NYC

1.5K 65 8
By moonpie__28

Y/N's POV:-
_________________

"Y/N! Wake up!"

Hearing a high-pitched voice near my ears, my eyes shot open as I scanned her face.

"Here we are on our first destination!"

I sat upright, as I peeked out of the window.

"Woahh..."

A beautiful beach.

The blue waves crashed each other, as the warm sand burnt up, due to the scorching heat.

We quickly got out, as Lisa handed me a pair of slippers. Sliding my feet in, I walked towards the shore. The cool breeze made my hair glide, as the sound of the waves made me calm.

"This is the Coney Island Beach. One of the best ones in New York."

Nodding in understanding, I followed her towards the shore.

_________________________

Third Person's POV:-

__________________________

Jimin and Taehyung waited impatiently for the people to track Y/n's phone.

"Sir. We found it."

They both stood up abruptly, while walking towards the computers.

"It's switched off, so it's almost impossible to track her present location. But, we have tracked her previous location, where she switched off her phone..."

"Manhattan?"

Jimin whispered, as he looked at the screen.

"What is she doing there? And does she know this city?"

"No..."

Jimin sighed as he stared at the floor thinking deeply. His face instantly lit up as he excused himself, calling someone.

He returned after a while, smirking.

"What happened?"

"I knew it."

Taehyung stared at Jimin with raised eyebrows, waiting for his answer.

"She's with Joon hyung's secretary, Lalisa. They went for a girls trip."

"What!? She didn't even tell me about that! I'm gonna get her-"

"YAH!"

Jimin pulled his arm, as Taehyung stared at him in shock.

"Let her enjoy her time Taehyungah. She's safe with her. And plus, you're just her boss. I guess you're aware of it?"

Taehyung hummed in response, hanging his head low. Just then, a huge video game was handed to him.

"Loser will pay for the dinner. Deal?"

He slowly looked up, before his lips turned into a curve. They walked towards their rooms, and plopped on the couch, before bringing a bunch of snacks.

"I have an idea. Do as I say."

Jimin smirked at Taehyung, as he sleepishly listened to him.

________________

Y/N's POV:-
________________

"Did you have fun?"

"Alot! Thank you so much Lisa."

I smiled at her, before sipping my coffee.

To be honest, my day was awesome. First we went to the beach, then she took me to a movie and we did some shopping too. And finally, to this amazing restaurant.

I enjoyed my day in New York for the first time, which was all possible because of her. But, there wasn't a single moment when Taehyung crossed my mind.

And now, as the night was coming closer, I started to feel guilty.

He might be worried. He is maybe looking for me...

I switched on my phone finally, as I checked the calls.

5 missed calls.

My heart raced against my chest, as I opened them. But it was all against my expectations, as my face sulked.

There were missed calls from my colleagues and relatives. And just one from Taehyung, which was in the morning.

No more after that...

He didn't even come to check on me. Does he know where am I, or who I am with? Or wait, does he even care for me?

"Y/n, what happened?"

I flinched and looked at Lisa, who watched me in confusion, with furrowed eyebrows.

"Ah, it's just...I think it's late and it's my first time out at a new place like this. So kinda nervous..."

"Oh, so you wanna go back to the hotel?"

"Umm, yeah I think I should..."

"Okay. Let's go!"

We drank our coffees, and got up to leave. Getting in the car, we kept gossiping about random stuff on the way. Finally, I reached my hotel.

"Bye Lisa! Thank you so much for the trip. I really enjoyed it!"

"Ah, anytime! Bye Y/n!"

Waving a bye, her car drove off. Sighing, I walked towards my hotel. My anxiety increased, each step I took. My heart paced at the thought of Taehyung.

Shit, I'm really falling for this man!

What if he is angry?

As I got into the elevator, a river of thoughts crossed my mind. Getting out of the elevator, I proceeded towards our room.

What if he is worried? What if he is still finding me?

Ugh.

Reaching the door, I took a deep breath, and twisted the door knob.

"Seriously!? Hahaha!"

Wtf?

I heard his voice from inside. The room was dark, as only the bright light of the tv was visible. My eyes diverted to Taehyung, who laughed, watching a movie while munching on a huge box of popcorn.

I entered inside and locked the door. I stared at him in confusion, before mumbling,

"I'm back..."

He didn't even spare a glance at me, and mumbled an 'Okay'. The words, 'Boss and Secretary' crossed my mind.

Is he taking them seriously?

Blinking in disappointment, I slowly walked towards the table and placed my shopping bags, expecting him to see them. Clearing my throat, I side-eyed him. But he was totally into the tv, and didn't even care to ask me.

How!? Like seriously?

Hanging my head low, I walked towards the bathroom and changed my clothes into a comfy pyjama. Sitting besides him, I watched the movie.

He's ignoring me completely...?

"Taehyung?"

"Mr. Kim..."

I double checked him, to see his face if he was joking. But, turned out he was serious. My eyes were widened the whole time.

"Are you playing dumb or something?"

I laughed nervously, waiting for his reply. He chuckled looking at the tv, and finally spoke.

"What are you talking about Ms. Lee?"

He turned to face me, as I watched him in shock. My heart ached hearing that name, and not his usual Y/n.

We both stared at each other for while. He looked back at the tv, rolling his eyes.

"We have to attend a conference meeting tomorrow. I hope you are ready for it, Ms. Lee."

Again.

I snatched the remote in no time, before turning off the tv. He looked at me in shock, as he opened his mouth to say something. But, before he could speak further, I pushed his shoulders, as I hovered above him.

He was half-way tilted on the bed, as I threw my leg on the other side, sitting on his lap.

"W-What are you doing?"

"I don't know why you're being like this, but don't you even care about me?"

He stared at me blankly, as my blood rushed up to my veins.

"You don't even care where I was, who I was with, or what I was doing?"

"It's your life. You can do whatever you want. I'm not anyone to interfere in it..."

What.

My heary broke into million pieces, hearing those words escape his mouth. My angriness converted into tears, which I couldn't handle.

"Fine. Then I'm sorry in advance, for what I'm gonna do next. Cause it's my life, and I can do whatever I want."

Before he could react, I pulled his shirt and pressed my lips on his. Suddenly, he pushed me away, blinking multiple times.

"W-What are you doing!? I'm your boss, Miss. Y/n!"

He yelled a bit, which made me bite my lower lip in pain.

"As you said, we've kissed and made out before right? And it wasn't a big deal, cause there is nothing between us!"

I paused, before sniffing, as my tears rolled down my cheek.

"Then this is not a big deal too...Right?"

He stared at me blankly, unable to speak.

"Then let me kiss you Taehyung..."

Without wasting a second, I smashed my lips on his. He didn't flinch at all. I closed my eyes, kissing him deeper, while pulling his sweatshirt.

Tears brimmed down my face, as I let all my emotions out. I realized, how much I was in love with him all this time, and how his single action, could affect me so much.

He didn't kiss me back at all. He froze there like a statue, while I kissed him passionately. His lips were halfly parted, which made me bite his lower lip in anger.

Hearing him hissing in pain, made me smile in satisfaction. He just kept staring at me, while I kissed him roughly. He didn't feel any pain at all.

After a while, I pulled out breathing heavily. Pulling his sweatshirt, I placed my forehead on his. My eyes pierced into his brown orbs. I gritted my teeth in anger, glaring at him.

"I fucking hate you, Mr. Kim!"

Pushing him away, I jumped to the other side of the bed. Covering myself in my duvet, as I turned my back to him.

I didn't wanted to speak further, neither wanted to see his reaction. Feeling satisfied, after taking my revenge, I shut my eyes.

______________________

Taehyung's POV:-
______________________

"I fucking hate you, Mr. Kim!"

She spat, before pushing me. Laying on to the other side of the bed, she pulled her duvets and faced her back towards me.

Why did she react this way?

I'm still in shock, after seeing her like this. She really does care about my opinions. She wanted me to find her...

Wait...

Does she like me back...? Or am I just imagining things?

No, Taehyung. Don't make her fall for you...

But what if she does?

Fucking sleep!

Sighing, I pulled on my duvet on laid on the bed. Turning my face towards her sleeping figure, I missed cuddling her badly.

Licking my lips, I felt a sharp sting on my lower lip.

Oh yeah, she bit me.

I would just slam her against the bed so hard, when she started kissing me. I felt the urge to explore her body, when she moved her chest against mine. And most importantly, I felt to kiss her back roughly, until she would loose her breath.

Stop your damn desires, Taehyung!

Gulping hardly, I turned my face away and shut my eyes.

"I'll make you mine again..."

I whispered, before drifting off to sleep.

******************************
Guys, I'm not sure about how or where this story is going. 😭

But, I'll make everything clear in the story itself and promise to give you a good ending. ❤️

Let me know, what do you think about this part?

******************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 402 31
โ€ข THIS STORY IS A WORK OF FICTION.!! _______________________ He is like a ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ while she is ๐—–๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ like ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. Can fire...
31.9K 1.2K 23
- please, I can't forget you - I heard that many times before goodbye Kim Taehyung rich, handsome as hell student who lacks nothing in his life, in...
104K 4.4K 44
Arrange marriage!! is not always about full filing duties of partner..it's something much more ... Meeting stranger -> knowing the stranger -> livi...
70.3K 3.1K 28
Kim Taehyung x Y/N (Female Reader) โ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ช "A love between rich and an average person with so many rejections and regrets " โ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ช ส/ษด: แด›แด€แด‡ ษช สŸแดแด แด‡ แดœ แด›...