Secrets// Jeon Jae-Jun// The...

By SheDevil_softiecute

[ Completed] Kang Aera was the wealthiest in Yeon-Ji's group, which means she had everyone wrapped around her... More

Younger Version of the Characters, Aesthetics and 2 dialogues
Older version of the Characters and 2 lines.
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 1๐Ÿ”ช
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 2๐Ÿ”ช
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 3๐Ÿ”ช
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 4๐Ÿ”ช
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 5๐Ÿ”ช
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 6๐Ÿ”ช
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 7๐Ÿ”ช
A/n
A/n
A/n
๐Ÿ”ชchapter 8๐Ÿ”ช
A/n
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 9a๐Ÿ”ช
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 9b๐Ÿ”ช
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 10๐Ÿ”ช
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 11๐Ÿ”ช
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 12๐Ÿ”ช
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 13๐Ÿ”ช
A/n
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 14๐Ÿ”ช
๐Ÿ”ชChapter 15๐Ÿ”ช
Wohooooo ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

๐Ÿ”ชpre-chapter๐Ÿ”ช

3.7K 79 3
By SheDevil_softiecute

Aera's pov

It was 20:00 when Yeon-ji called me.

" What's up bitch" I greeted sorting through my makeup.

I heard a lot of background noise making me close my eyes in discomfort.

" Where are you? Why is it soo loud?" I asked lowering the volume on my phone.

" Mother's taken me to her temple again" Yeon-ji said groaning.

I could feeling her rolling her eyes making me laugh.

" What are you doing Aera-ah" She asked.

" Just sorting through my makeup and deciding whether to wear uniform tomorrow or not" I said.

" I'm opting for not" She said.

" Yeah same" I quickly replied making us laugh.

I heard a knock on my window and saw someone climbing inside.

" Yeon-ji-ah I GTG. TTYL" I said and cut the call.

" Jae-jun! What are you doing here!?" I asked surprised.

" What? can't I meet my doll?" He said playing with my strands of hair.

" I'm not yours" I protested scoffing, but it went ignored by him as he jumped on the bed.

He pat his lap indicating me to sit, I rolled my eyes and straddled him.

" I missed you. That Yeon-ji has been taking your entire attention this whole week" He said resting his face in the crook of my neck.

" Jae-jun don't be like that she's my friend!" I said running my fingers through his hair.

He suddenly flipped us both so I was below him while he pinned my hands beside my face.

His soft lips met mine, devouring them like it was his last meal.

I caressed his palm telling him I'm out of breath.

Hi slips trailed kisses down my neck making me let out soft moans.

" Ma'am" There was a voice outside my bedroom door.

" Y-yes" I stuttered as Jae-jun' s fingers dipped inside my underwear out of no where.

" Miss we heard something in your room. Are you okay?" The maid asked.

I didn't answer because I was lost in pleasure.

He moved my panties to the side and  inserted himself making me moan loudly.

" Miss are you okay" Th maid panicked.

" Y-yes I-im f-fine. You c-can g-go" I stammered as the maid finally left.

I gripped on to his shoulders as I felt a familiar knot in my stomach.

"Jae I'm about to cum" I said reaching my climax.

" Then do it" He growled kissing me intensely.

He and I both came at the same time.

Our heavy breathing was the only thing that could be heard in the entire room.

" Jae! You didn't even remove my clothes properly. You ruined my favourite skirt!" I whined.

" Now I even have to have a bath because of you. Gosh your soo messy" I groaned.

" I'm joining you" He stated coming into the bathroom.

That was a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 59 14
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž" Seonghwa was in a 7 member boy band called 'Ateez' they were internationally famous with their unique s...
20.3K 636 29
โˆšโˆšcompletedโˆšโˆš kim so yeon, her another name must definitely be "pulling all the red flags in heart shaped" since she some how ended up pulling hearts...
51K 2K 28
*๐“œ๐”‚ ๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ฐ ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป* Yeosang had a pretty bad life. His mother passed away when he was still young, his father was practically non-existent...
11.3K 247 16
YLN YN has always been third in Class 2-5. Right behind Lee Su Ho and Kang Soo Jin but with both of them having left Saebom Highschool. This is her...