under the ice and snow

By Ekonochan

In a future where Bonten is ruled by Izana Kurokawa and his brothers Manjiro Sano and Shinichiro Sano. There'... More

Chapter one - a cold night
Chapter two - meeting the Yakuza boss
Chapter 3 - stained red
Chapter 4 - what is my faith
Chapter 5 - I'm suffocating
Chapter 6 - just let me love you
Chapter 7 - let's get to work
Chapter 8 - as dangerous as jealousy
Chapter 10 - the gala has started
Chapter 11 - taken away
Chapter 12 - kidnapped?!
Chapter 13 - we are their sisters
Chapter 14 - we're back
Chapter 15 - let's party!!!
Chapter 16 - so who's the traitor
Chapter 17 - A family affair
Chapter 18 - I'll become stronger
Chapter 19 - Something is very wrong
Chapter 20 - it's gotten complicated
Chapter 21 - Chitouse did what?!
Chapter 22 - the only solution
Authors note
Chapter 23 - Infiltration
Chapter 24 - a party
Chapter 25 - the ending plan
Chapter 26 - shot after shot
Chapter 27 - her parting gift
Chapter 28 - Wedding
Chapter 29 - an Infiltration ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 30
chapter 31 - the reception
Chapter 32 - Reunion
Chapter 33 - day off ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 34 - Best birthday
Chapter 35 - that's family

Chapter 9 - a gala?

458 18 6
By Ekonochan

Izana POV

Me and Ichika walked hand in hand to the meeting, once we got there everyone turned to look at us I could see Ichika get a bit more comfortable because Emma and Senju sitting with their respective partners, but she suddenly stiffened up when she saw Ria in the room she was sitted on Ran's lap and flirting with him, I couldn't care less so I pulled Ichika to my lap as I sat on the chair.

Draken had just returned from overseas with the other guys and had somethings to tell us that's why we were having a meeting, "the meeting has now officially started" Mikey announced, sitting up which made Senju to adjust her position on his lap, I nodded in accordance and told them to proceed.

"As you know I travelled abroad with the other guys to solidify our bonds with other mafias in the world, and it was decided that the annual Mafia gala would be held in Tokyo Japan this year" Draken said shortly, "so how many gangs will be in attendance?" I asked wrapping my hands around Ichika's waist pulling her closer to myself, "three from Africa, one from Italy, Russia, Mexico, Germany, France, America, Korea, China and Thailand, making it twelve gangs in total" Draken said giving his papers to Emma to hold for him.

"So when and where will it be taking place?" I asked "apparently at the huge ballroom in the south of Tokyo two days from now" Draken replied.

We had no problem having the gangs here in Tokyo it was a good opportunity to build ties with people all over the world, and I would get to show off my lovely Ichika to the world, but of course she still belonged to me, "that's good, are you excited to attend a gala doll?" I asked Ichika but before she could reply she was rudely interrupted by Ria.

I was starting to get irritated by her behavior "the official language at the gala is English can she even communicate in English?" She said with a smirk on her face, I was about to shut her up but Ichika did it by herself "well I personally would love to go to the gala, so please shut up and yes not only can I communicate fluently in English but also in a few other languages you rude bitch" Ichika said fluently in English with in an annoyed tone, to me she looked so sexy, and the other girls laughed, "hey Ichika I'm starting to really like you" Senju said trying not to laugh to loud as Emma nodded in approval, I was proud.

We talked for a bit more and we planned how the gala would go since it was in our sitting, but then some people rudely walked into the room without knocking.

Ichika POV

We went to the meeting and I was relieved to see that Senju and Emma were also there meaning I wasn't the only girl there, Senju was sitting on Mikey a short platinum blonde while Emma was sitting on a really tall looking guy with a dragon tattoo on the shaved part of his head, he even had a little braid, I presumed that was her boyfriend or something.

I followed Izana over to his chair and he quickly made me sit on his lap, I blushed a bit noticing Ria was staring at me, she was sitting on Ran's lap flirting with him, I just decided to listen to whatever they were saying at the meeting even though I couldn't understand most of it.

I understood that they were having some type of gala in two days and a lot of gangs from around the world would be in attendance, Izana asked me if I would like to go but then I was interrupted by that rude bitch Ria asking if I could speak English since it was the official language at the gala, I was kinda pissed so I answered her back in English, making Senju and Emma laugh encouraging me, that bitch Ria just looked away and stayed quiet throughout the rest of the planning.

Suddenly the door opened and three people came inside one of them was a man with black hair, he kinda reminded me of Mikey, another was a man with white hair, purple eyes and a bored expression on his face as he had a cigarette in his mouth, and the last was a younger looking woman who looked exactly like Izana, the same eyes and hair color except her's was longer in length she was so beautiful, "honestly can't you knock?" Izana said irritated.

"Huh? c'mon is this how you welcome your younger sister, brother" the white haired woman said acting hurt, "just knock before you come in next time, we are actually in the middle of a meeting Zaniri" Izana replied looking at her "and you two Shin, Wakasa why don't you guys ever correct her" Izana said referring to the two males that came in with her, "c'mon Izana you know she's the younger one of us just let it go" the guy he referred to as Shin said as the other guy Wakasa sat on an empty chair.

"Whatever meeting over" Izana said formally closing the meeting, Emma and Senju quickly went over to the girl Zaniri hugging her and welcoming her, she turned her attention to me as I got off Izana, "oi Izana is this the girl Emma was telling me about? She's pretty, way too pretty for you" she said eyeing Izana, who stuck his tongue out at her, it was cute, she pulled me into a hug.

"My name is Zaniri Kurokawa Izana's younger sister and it's nice to see my brother get into a serious relationship with a decent looking girl like you, please look after him alright" she said releasing me from the hug, Ria stood up to leave the room making Zaniri turn her attention to her.

"Oh Ria you're in here I didn't notice" "of course not" Ria replied sarcastically while crossing her arms.
"Why are you still here honestly? I thought a whore like you would have slacked and passed expiration date" Zaniri said with a fake smile, earning a few gasps from the background, then the room fell silent "how dare you say something like that to me?" Ria said raising her voice "don't you dare shout at my little sister you whore or I'll break those chopstick legs of your's and feed them to my dogs" Emma said in a terrifying tone as Draken chuckled.

"The only reason we tolerated you here was because Izana had some use for you, but now that Ichika is here you better know your fucking place" Senju said gently tapping my shoulder as if I was some kind of asset, Ria said nothing and just walked out of the office, when she was gone all four of us bursted into laughter, "man that felt good serves her right" Zaniri said clicking her tongue.

The other guys in the office were also amused at the situation even Izana laughed, and I could have sworn I saw saw Rindou blush as he looked at Zaniri's laughing face, "now onto business the gala is in two days and we have to get ready" Zaniri said dramatically we nodded and she brought out her car keys "I've already told the rest of the girls so get the black cards let's go" she said, Senju went over to Mikey and without a word he gave her a black card, same for Emma and Draken, I just stood there but luckily Izana came over and handed me two black cards placing a kiss on my forehead.

Zaniri dragged the three of us out of the building and to her expensive dark blue car, "where are we going?" I asked curiously "to a mall of course we need to get dresses, shoes our nails done and other stuff to get ready, we need to look fabulous don't you agree" Zaniri said pulling out of a parking lot, "hey I have a favor to ask" I said.

Nanami POV

Today was my day off and I was so bored, I got a phone call from Ichika and I was happy to hear she was doing better, she told me to send my location and get dressed, I tried asking why but she said she would explain when she got here, so I did what she said and minutes later a dark blue car pulled into my driveway, I saw Ichika stap out and I ran over to her hugging her, she laughed and hugged me back, she then pulled me to the car where I saw three other ladies they were all so beautiful and looked extremely wealthy.

"This is Nanami my friend I told you about" Ichika said introducing me "I'm Nanami Iguro nice to meet you all" I said trying my best to hide my nervousness, "hey nice to meet you I'm Zaniri Kurokawa, this is Emma Sano and Senju Akashi" the woman with long white hair and pale purple eyes said introducing herself and the others in the car, "so you're the on that likes Kakucho huh?" the one they called Emma asked, I was confused until Ichika clearified the situation, she explained everything including how the guy I crushed on was a criminal and everything else in between.

"So do you still want to be with him?" Ichika asked, I thought for a while then answered "I would still like to, besides I have nothing important going on in my life so yes" Ichika and the other girls smiled as we got into the car, they explained that a gala was coming up and how I would be able to meet with him there.

Ichika POV

I was happy that the other girls accepted Nanami and agreed to help her out with Kakucho, and I was also relieved that someone I was familiar with would be at the gala with me, I knew it was a bit selfish to pull my new friend into the world of the Mafia and all but she didn't seem to mind too much.

We reached the mall and went to meet other girls who were going to the gala as well.
We reached a round table where the other girls were sitted amongst themselves, when they saw us they waved and we went over to them.

Emma POV

Hina waved to us and we went over to their table, I was really happy to see the whole gang together after such a long time, I started to introduce all the girls to Ichika and Nanami, "alright this is Hinata Tachibana the fiancee of Takemichi Hanagaki and older sister to Naoto Tachinana" I said pointing to Hina, she waved to them and flashed a smile
"this is Yuzuha Shiba, sister to Hakkai and Taiju Shiba and girlfriend to Mitsuya Takashi" I said pointing to Yuzuha who gave the girls a small wave,
"this is Akane Inui older sister to Seishu Inui and girlfriend to Kokonoi Hajime" I said pointing out Akane who smiled sweetly,
"this is Mana Mitsuya sister to Mitsuya Takashi and girlfriend to Chifuyu Matsuno" I said shortly pointing to her as she was texting on her phone,
"and finally Luna Mitsuya also sister to Mitsuya Takashi and girlfriend of Naoto Tachibana" I said pointing to Luna who was trying to finish her meal, ending the whole introduction, "I know you are probably confused on who all these people im mentioning are but you'll see them tomorrow" Zaniri said.

"It's nice to meet you all I'm Ichika Ruyo I guess I'm the girlfriend of Izana Kurokawa and this is my friend Nanami Iguro" Ichika said introducing herself and her friend, we all welcomed each other and started our shopping spree.

We went from store to store buying clothes and accessories for the gala, then we stopped at a nail salon to get all our nails done when Ichika asked a shocking question, "who do you like Zaniri? I mean you don't have to tell me I'm just curious is all" Ichika said, Zaniri laughed a bit and just answered "I like Rindou Haitani" we all knew so it didn't shock any of us "just make a move on him already" I said, she had been delaying it for months and it was starting to get on our nerves, "fine how about this if Nanami makes a move on Kakucho tomorrow then I'll make a move on Rindou" Zaniri said picking her nail color, I sighed because I know she's just looking for a way to get out of this situation, "wait Nanami likes Kakucho" Mana asked finally getting off her phone "yes did we forget to mention" Senju said relaxing, "well you have good taste Kakucho is a really nice person I'm sure he'll like to have a pretty girl like you at his side" Hina said smiling to Nanami as she blushed pink.

We finally finished our nails and decided to all go home we said goodbye to the other girls and got into Zaniri's car, we first dropped off Nanami before we went back to the mansion.

When we arrived Izana immediately came out and carried a confused looking Ichika off, the rest of us just laughed at the couples cute jestures.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 640 37
โ˜ผ๏ธŽ๐‘…๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘– ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ! [18+] A story in which, Y/n Hiiragi agreed to a Sudden Deal between him and Rindou Haitan...
2.4K 52 9
A detective returns from her studies in America. But not even wanting to she meets her childhood friends Kudo Shin'ichi, Mouri Ran and Suzuki Sonoko...
56.3K 3K 25
โ๐™Š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฎ, ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง.โž โ‡ข ห—หห‹ ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข เฟเพ‚ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ...
30.5K 1.1K 34
โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜~"" ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ก, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ "" ~โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐™„๐™‰ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜บ...