Pookal Pookum Tharunam

By PallaviKannan

Ajay Dev and Sreedevi Mohan are Married couples who live like strangers in a flat. Their life moves in a repe... More

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ & ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴩʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ꜱɪx
ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ꜱɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ꜱɪx
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ɴɪɴᴇ
ꜰᴏʀᴛy
ꜰᴏʀᴛy ᴏɴᴇ
ꜰᴏʀᴛy ᴛᴡᴏ
ꜰᴏʀᴛy ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ꜰᴏʀᴛy ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ꜰᴏʀᴛy ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ꜰᴏʀᴛy ꜱɪx
ꜰᴏʀᴛy ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ꜰᴏʀᴛy ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ꜱɪx
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ꜱɪxᴛʏ
ꜱɪxᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ꜱɪxᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ꜱɪxᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ꜱɪxᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ꜱɪxᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

5.3K 633 131
By PallaviKannan

Ajay

Don't make me regret for saying the truth.

I prayed in my mind looking at her expressions which went blank since I said that I had a crush on her in the past. There is no point in hiding it from her anymore. In the heat of the moment, I voiced out what exactly ran in my mind.

It was soo fucking true, eleven years ago, at that goddamn library, I wanted to kiss her exactly like this. Fiestly.
Passionately. A kiss that would make her forget that she is a human. Taste that little sweetness of her pink lips. On that day, never in my dreams I thought I could make that fantasy with that odd one out devi, come true. That thought excited me. She is my wife. I love her. She loves me (I know that) I can do anything more than just kissing her.

That excitement made me say it out loud. That I wanted to kiss her long back. It confused her. Only when she was confused I realised what I have blabbered out. I told her about Rakesh's birthday. Her remembrance caught me off guard. She remembered the incident when I myself forgot it until the same scenario was recreated accidentally at  her house. She might have also remembered just like how I did.

I watched her closely who is looking at me with nothing but shock. Her hair is dishelved and wet, her lips are swollen, her kajal smudged, her neck had water droplets. She fisted the cloth over my shoulder and gulped a lump.

"Bhodhaila olaratha jay" she said, her voice completely in disbelief.

"Ayyoo enak bhodhaye erala dii" I said frustrated.

She pushed me away and got down and walked out of the kitchen without a word. I have fucked up. I just don't want her to hate me. When we were kids, she considered me as a random family friend. But me? How did I see her? I fucking fantasized her and had the balls to tell her that directly. Its me who have ignored her for one and a half years due to my ex. When I started loving Devi, I started reliving my 16 year old self, that I even forgot the 10 years in between, that I even forgot I had an ex. What might she be thinking of me right now? That I am a cheap asshole? Thats what I am.

I wanted to talk to her, apoligize to her. I walked out of the kitchen to the bedroom where she left and saw her opening a suitcase. I frowned. She took some things out of it and looked at me with tear filled eyes. I walked closer and found a familiar spiderman key chain on the bed. I took it in my hands. It was mine. My favorite key chain. I liked it a lot and I worried a lot when I missed it somewhere. How did she get it? I looked at the other things. A stone bracelet (which I realised it to be mine) some books (I don't realise them). I looked at her questioningly

"Eleven years ago, I had a crush on you too" she smiled through her tears.

What????

"You what?" I asked her disbelief engulfing me.

She took out a book imprinted 2008 and handed it over to me.

"Ithellam English teacher journal ezutha sonnapo ezhuthunath... Ana naa ezhuthi vachurken nu neengale paarunga" she said chuckling.

I sat on the bed and opened the book.

14/02/2008

Valentines day, my ass. The whole thing about this day is so irritating. I wish I had a power to just skip this day. Like sleep on 13th night and wake up on 15th morning. A guy who studied 12th std, gave me a love letter and asked me to give it to Nandhini, a 10th std akka. It infuriated me. He reminded me of Ajay who is also in 12th std now. I wonder if Ajay had a girlfriend. Will he be stalking behind girls to give them love letters??

My heart skipped a beat reading my name in her book. I looked at Sreedevi who sat beside me, smiling shyly.

"Maa naa ponnungala paathale odiduven ma school padikrappo" I said.

She chuckled.

I turned the page.

16/04/2008

It was unbelievable. Today, I pinched myself a several times to make sure it wasn't a dream. Today it was Rakesh's birthday. I went with my parents wearing my favorie long skirt and blouse. I didn't play with them, instead I went to the grandma's library in his house. I found an interesting book on the top shelf. I tried to get it by jumping but alas I fell down. Somebody caught my elbow, I looked up only to blame my own eyes because I saw Ajay before me. His touch gave me butterflies. He straightened me and before I could say anything he dragged me towards the underspace of the stairs. He pushed me to the wall and stood really close to me. I didn't understand anything. All I did was, sticked to the wall like a lizard shutting my eyes tightly waiting for him to do something dirty to me. But he did nothing. His breath was fanning my face, when the lights came, he said an awkward goodbye and left.

I chuckled. It was good to read her point of view. I looked at her who was biting her lips looking down.

"What do you mean by 'something dirty' baby?" I asked her keeping my voice deep.

She blushed. "A wild hungry kiss?" She said as a whisper looking into my eyes.

"Annaik panna mudila.. Ana innaik..." I gazed her lips. She blushed.

I kept the book aside and crashed my lips on hers. She giggled and kissed me back grabbing my hairs. I love it when she grabs my hair. I made her lie on the bed and hovered over her without breaking the kiss. I kissed her hungrily just like she wanted.

"Intha mathiriya??" I asked in between the kiss.

"Mmm" she moaned into my mouth.

Her hands moved to my shirt and unbuttoned all of them kissing me back.  I removed my shirt and threw it away. Her warm hands touched my cold skin caressing down my chest burning my skin with desire for her. I loved how her hands smoothed my torso. It distracted me from kissing her hungrily. I took her hands and intertwined it with mine and pinned it on either side of her head. She pulled back to get air and we breathed heavily. Her lustrous eyes travelled down my torso. She wetted her lips and looked straight into mine.

"Seriously devi?? You had a crush on me? Ennala nambave mudila..." I kissed her neck.

"I am glad I wasn't obvious" she said and moaned.

"Apo naa? I wasn't obvious too i guess" I said looking at her.

"Ofcourse not! Ennala ipovum namba mudila" she breathed.

"3 years Devi.. 3 years konnuta dii nee enna... Apro unna romba naal paakama.. College ellam pona apro thaan I overcame you.. Athuk apro ipo recent ah thaan antha spark thirumba vanthuchu.."

"Enaku 3 years ellam illa.. Just 1 or 2 years.. First ellam un mela onume illa.. Oru 9th std padikrapo thaan antha crush feeling ellam vanthuchu... Naanum unna romba naal pakama ponappo I overcame it.. Athuk apro recent ah thaan.. You know" she said in a breath.

I kissed her for few seconds and pulled back.

"Annike I would have kissed you if I knew you wanted me to kiss you... Fuck Abirami.. I would have never even looked at her, if you were my girl back then" I said.

She smiled and kissed me. We kissed each other for another few minutes when Sreedevi pulled back again to shot me another question,

"3 years na? Eppo exactly?"

"Your puberty function" I breathed "Oru violet colour saree kattit vantha.. Apdiye devatha mathiri... Avlo naal nee enak oru kutty ponna therinja... Ana annaik you looked like a fucking woman devi... Annik full ah unna sight adichit irunthen.. Antha saree ku naduvula elamicha pazham nirathula unnoda kutty iduppu therinjuthu.. Godd devii.. " I hit my forehead on hers "en motha world um flat uh"

She blushed.

"Oru aunty unnoda saree ah adjust panikite irunthanga.. Enak antha aunty mela vantha maari kovam yaaru melayum vanthath illa theriyuma"

"Chiii porukki" she slapped my arm.

"Ama dii... Enna thavara anga iruntha ellarume unna oru kutty ponna thaan pathut irunthanga.. Enak matum thaa nee different ah therinja.." I pushed a hair strand of her hair behind her ear "annaik nenachen unna kattika poravan kuduthu vachavan nu.. Ana athu naana irupen nu naa ethir paakave illa diii"

She didn't say anything but kissed me. I removed the pin on her saree and removed her saree away from her body revealing her black blouse cladded torso. I pulled back and stared her body biting my lips. I have never seen her like this. She felt shy as the tubelights were on and that they couldnt hide her body from my eyes. I buried my face on her neck sucking on her pulse.

"You should wait for a week Ajay" she moaned out those words.

I pulled back and stared her quizically. I rewinded her words and realised she was on her periods. I shut my eyes tightly and muttered a curse under my breath.

"Yen di intha ondra varsham unak periods vanthath pathalaya di? Naane ipo thaa etho try pandren.. Ipo nu paathu unak ipdi periods vanthuduche dii" I whined.

She chuckled and cupped my face, before leaning upwards. I sat on the bed and made her straddle me. She wrapped her legs around me, her saree floating on the bed. I wrapped my hands around her waist and we kissed, yet again. She pulled back and took the spider man key chain in her hands,

"Ithu nyabagam irukka?" She asked me.

"Ofcourse, ennoda favorite key chain theriyuma ithu.. Tholachiten nu romba varutha paten"

"Ithu neenga odi veladit irunthapo keela vulunthurch.. Naa eduthu vachukuten.. Nee varuthapadura nu therinjuthu na.. Naa apove kuduthurpen" she said.

My face softened. I leaned in and pecked her lips.

"I am lucky to have you devii.."

She smiled softly.

"I am lucky to have you tooo jayy" she kissed my forehead.

We kept staring each other with love. My gaze went down her body. Slender neck, elegant collarbones, little cleavage, some of her breast that the blouse couldn't cover, not so flat tummy, shaped curves. She was nothing but an epitome of beauty. My gaze went back straight upto her eyes. She was staring down my body. I looked down at myself. Did I look attractive??

"I love this jayy" she said running a hand over my chest.

"Ahaan" I caught her hand and pulled her more closer.

"Yeah" she kissed my neck.

"Devi..." I moaned out her name kneading her waist, feeling heaven being worshipped by my women.

She circled the mole on my chest and kissed it.

"Enak thighs kitta oru mole irukku" she said leading my hands to her thighs.

I didn't ask her but I would love to see that mole.

"Mm hmm?" I tucked my hand under her innerskirt and caressed her thighs.

"Un body la unake theriyatha mole iruntha kooda naa kandupudipen dii.. Just wait for a week" I winked at her.

She blushed.

It was serene to see her blush.

How would it feel like to hear her scream my name when I'm deep inside her showing her the stars and the moon?

-

Hey guys🌚

Comments ellam varathunu theriyum🌚

Atleast Chapter epdi irunthuchu nu sollit pongoo🌚🌚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 17.4K 36
So many options. So many decisions. With a deadline and love on the line, what could be the right choice?
6.4K 447 9
Gentle breeze of daydreams on Ashwin and Sivaangi. All plots published here are works of imagination and daydreaming of the author. All the scenes t...
Kottayam Beauty By Manoj

General Fiction

4.6K 184 12
Love ....is a matter of emotion...it gives you pleasure, pain, commitments, tears, hugs, kiss and memories.... Marriage ...is joining of two hearts w...
17.6K 1.8K 24
Happy New Year to you all. With the New Year I am planning something different. My challenge has always been to write short stories s this year, I pl...