When I Rule The World (Tbhk x...

由 Capnolie

I was a normal Mokke who one day got captured by Teru to be his little sister's pet. She tossed me around li... 更多

A new Flyer
You little Rascals! (Chapter 1)
FORCE WILL BE USED! (Chapter 2)
A Good Human Excuse (Chapter 3)
Mission Failed Successfully (Chapter 4)
Awkward Encounters (Chapter 5)
Seduction 101 (Chapter 6)
Quick To Snatch And Quicker To Catch (Chapter 7)
Yashiro the Denji kin (Chapter 8)
Calm Before The- OH SHIT!! (Chapter 9)
While I Was Suffering (Chapter 10)
Cold Sweat (Chapter 11)
EVERYTHING IS UNDER MY CONTROL (Chapter 12)
A Matter Of Trust? (Chapter 13)
Your Missteps Are Catching Up (Chapter 14)
Electricity In The Air (Chapter 15)
An Untimely End? (Chapter 16)
Everyone Kneel! (Chapter 17)
Light Out (Chapter 18)
Some Little Snitch (Chapter 19)
Free From My Collar (Chapter 20)
Porcelain Throne (Chapter 21)
It Broke So Easily (Chapter 22)
Mint's Other Side (Chapter 23)
Dirty Little Traitor (Chapter 24)
Is this fine? (Chapter 25)
We Found Bubble! (Chapter 26)
More Than Just A Monster (Chapter 27)
Who Would Save Me? (Chapter 28)
BACK IN HELL (Chapter 29)
Little Devil! (Chapter 30)
Bullying (Chapter 31)
Good Old Therapy (Chapter 32)
High And Mighty (Chapter 33)
Celebration On Dooms Day (Chapter 34)
Push or Pull?! (Chapter 35)
A Strange Help (Chapter 36)
My Blessing Was Your Curse (Chapter 37)
A Note from Author san
Firefly (Chapter 39)
Your Part Of The Promise (Chapter 40)
Judgment Is Pending (Chapter 41)
Author San Is Ill
Look At Me Hanako (Chapter 42)
A Devil In The Angel's Eye (Chapter 43)
A Week Full Of Paranoia (Chapter 44)
I Rule The World (Chapter 45)
A Torn Flyer
Murmurs In The Background

What She Is About (Chapter 38)

184 19 48
由 Capnolie

He stayed silent for a moment contemplating his words.

"Well yeah, I wanted to save you when I had an actual plan but..."
He said in a matter-of-fact tone and then added smugly.
"It looked like you wouldn't last that long."

"Tch, you don't know that. So what now, I for sure won't let you back in the team."
I say while crossing my arms.

"I have no further interest in joining your delusional eighth-grader syndrome plan. Having said that you'll manage the rest, right! See ya~"
He announced leaving me baffled as I scurried up to my feet to stop him.

"Where do you think you are going?"
I asked with an edge to my voice. He had already made his way to a closet which he opened to reveal stairs that led back up to a hatch.

"What, I thought we agreed we don't want to be on each other's teams."
He hissed and I rolled my eyes as he continued playing dumb.

I wouldn't just let him go before he tells me where the weapons are now.

It looked like he wouldn't just give in so I placed my hand on his shoulder which he brushed off annoyed before I could say anything. As he was about to burst into a sprint I grabbed onto his clothes pulling him back.

"Fucking hell!"
He yelled his tone furious as he turned around to get me off of him. My hand traveled into my pocket and pulled out the piece of glass and the second he faced me it was already pressed against his throat.

"You think this bluff will work against me, sweetheart?"
He replied his brows furrowed as he cockily leaned into the shard probably expecting me to flinch away but my hand stayed steady.

"I'm dead serious Mint, humans are fragile you know. If I push this in just a little more-"
I demonstrated as I spoke and his skin tore the slightest, drawing one pearl of red.

He stayed where he was not showing any sign of fear as he commented.
"You changed."

A small smile formed on my lips as I replied
"I'm afraid so. Now, just spit it out!"

"Do you even know what that means?"
He asked looking calm but he must be far from it.

"Betray Minka yeah, I thought that's kinda your thing."
I answered cheekily.

His lips parted a bit, almost offended as he struggled to find words.
"They are in the mixing room alright."
He finally admitted and glanced at my hand which wasn't moving away.

"Bring me there!"
I command after all how else was I supposed to make sure he wasn't lying.

"WHAT?! No, nuh-uh, forget it."
Mint replied quickly but my only response was to dig the sharp object further into him.

"Wait, wait! Look Minka probably already exchanged the weapons with Teru and if not she most probably relocated them."
He explained now a little startled.

I wanted to ask what was going on between the two but sadly there was no time for that right now.

"Well, better hope she hasn't because there is no guarantee what I might do if I don't get my paws on those today!"
I answer feeling anger rage inside of me at just the thought, when suddenly he interrupted me.

"Hands, you have hands."

A bit of pink covered my cheeks as I stuttered.
"Th-that is what I meant."

He smiled at my reaction a faint blush forming on his cheeks. He then replied.
"Fine I'll help you out but if the deal between them has already been done, I'm out!"

I looked away while placing the shard of glass back in my pocket.

With that, we walked up the stairs while praying to not walk through a cobweb. My nose itched from the dust but I tried to not sneeze and give away our location.

Opening that hatch we climbed out and found ourselves behind the counter just beside the room we needed to enter.

I peek up to check the current situation even though the yells and grunts already gave me an idea.

However, I wasn't prepared for this and neither seemed to be Mint.

Yashiro, Hanako, Akane, Mitsuba and some Mokke were attempting to fight Teru, they had circled around him and Cotton, Bubble and Ink who seemed to be leading the operation held wrope in their hands.

I was gone for five minutes, what happened here????

Meanwhile, Kou already had been tied down...poor guy never gets a break.

I gulped noticing no sign of Minka, nor Teru in possession of his Katana.
It must still be hidden in the room of doom.

Without warning a sudden sneeze escaped me and I ducked down as quickly as I could....HOPEFULLY, NOBODY SAW!!!

Slightly longer hair draped over my ears and my eyes which I pushed back only to be greeted by a death stare from the boy beside me.

"Could you stop fucking up for like two seconds?! No wonder all your plans fail."
He whispered yelled and I pushed my hand over his mouth hoping that nobody noticed his outrage. This shut him up immediately, his eyes widening a bit before looking away.

"Oh my God, you are just as bad."
I whispered angrily while he pushed my hand off his face.

There was an obvious pink on his cheeks as he rolled his eyes and crawled over to the door of the potion room.

It was tilted slightly open as if someone entered in a rush. Mint stood up pushing it further and then sneaking in, me following close behind.

Without a doubt, someone did enter in a rush and they made no attempt at hiding their traces.

Cockily they were fine being caught red-handed as the perpetrator sat calmly on a chair just waiting for us to arrive.

After all this person was Minka herself.

She sat beside her wax and Ink splattered desk on it an item wrapped in light brown in cloth and tied secure with some white band, the handle still peeked out. One could only assume what it was and it was one thing, to say the least, a statement. One which inclined fear inside my gut.

Her chair was slightly turned so it faced us. Her arm rested on the table and her fist curled as she leaned her head against it.

Her dark eyes swooped over to mine and then to the person beside me. Minka's gaze always felt sketchy but today it lacked a certain friendliness despite her scheming grin.

"Well, well how predictable Mint~"
She spoke mockingly but it barely fazed her younger brother.

"Considering you are still here you probably didn't get far with the weapons, what, did the deal with Teru not work out? "
He taunted back as I wondered just what she wanted from that Monster.

"More like it was interrupted by the lively crowd out there."
She replied her tone soft as she stood up from her chair, stretched and then approached me.

"Today must be your lucky day,"
She exclaimed holding out her arms before stepping closer to me and picking up my hands, gingerly holding them up. Her eyes twinkled as they looked straight through my soul with not a grin but a simple chilling smile.

"(Y/n)"
She said gently dropping a shudder down my back as she continued to speak.
"Do you know what I'm after?"

Timidly I shook my head indicating a no. I knew she was no one to be messed with but today I got a taste of just HOW true that thought was.

Even Mint had thought she would relocate the weapons do her deals, and play it safe. But no she was confident that she could have them laying beside her and no one would even dare look at them for too long.

Considering even Teru respected her somewhat, might they be on a similar power level?

"You want back your little journal that Teru stole for the better!"
Mint cut in making me raise a brow as I asked.
"He what?"

He pulled the girl away from me by the back of her Yukata and then explained.
"He stole it because it includes inhuman research."

"In your eyes perhaps-"
She commented but Mint talked over her.

"Dangerous for everyone is what it is! Turning Humans into Mokke is considered light but believe me, it's not. Now the things in that book imagine they are just a little worse. They might save supernaturals but they ruin just as many and the effects aren't limited to just them. You see why Teru wouldn't like that?"

"....but one of those potions saved me."
I replied understanding how this made the Exorcist's job harder. And yet even though I know it could hurt some people, It could do so much good too. But despite that, something about all this made this abnormality we called Minka more terrifying.

"You can't be serious."
Mint retorted while Minka took back the spotlight.
She turns to look at me with wide eyes and a smile and then says.
"Whoever brings me what's mine I'll gladly give the weapons too."

"So that's why they were tackling that guy. Say how did you get him to admit he even took the journal? I thought he would deny it at all costs. "
Her brother wondered referring to the terrifyingly hot blondie. Wait?! Mind I caught that!! GET yourself together man, he may look good, NO Wait!!

"Ahh well, I kinda just tolled him (Y/n) already was after it and if she brings it to me first I'll give her his Katana."
She shrugged amused.

I froze, I was so close, I could get my hands on them FINALLY! I had to get this journal back no matter the cost.

And yet I hesitated I needed to stay rational. I didn't even know where he hid it...
Also, why would she be willing to let me have that kind of power?

"But aren't you scared I'll turn on you?"
I asked confused by her willingness to potentially make me the most powerful Mokke in the world.

"Oh, I'm not worried after all I'm not weak."
She said placing a finger on her lip as her eyes crinkled in delight.

I could feel the air around us change in temperature it grew hotter and I took a step back. After all, I couldn't freeze in fear when I was burning in it.

This reminded me of small itsy bitsy detail that I may had forgotten about.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

4.4K 83 18
𝓘𝓼𝓮𝓴𝓪𝓲 𝓐𝓤 ===================================================== You lived life as normally as you could. You had a couple of best friends, fa...
33.6K 1K 24
This book here is like an adventure and romance book, so not just one... ---- "Hey, hey, have you heard about the seven wonders?" ~ "You must have a...
18.4K 1.5K 33
❝ Can I just stay here forever with you? ❞ ↳ HANASHIRO AU; even against multiple adversities, Nene Yashiro still dreams of being a great writer like...
55.7K 1.3K 15
"Have you ever heard about (y/n)? She's a new student at Kamome High school and she lives with the Minamoto's! Apparently she's some distant cousins...