Diabolic Huntress (Draft)

By Blushieeeeeeeeee

During the Reiwa period of Japan, in a coal mine situated underneath a nuclear plant, a female figure was fou... More

Discovery
What it takes to Neutralize Monsters
An Unfamiliar World
Strongest Demon vs Strongest Creature
The Demon Queen's Ascent
Demon vs Demon
What the Weak are to the Strong

The World's Strongest Teenager

725 15 5
By Blushieeeeeeeeee

Japan
Some random place
Nighttime
Narrators POV

Strydum, former captain of the US military, walked through a field of grass towards a specific location.

He was going to meet the boy of the strongest man in the entire world, ready to give the young man a report of what Yujiro is doing.

As a close friend of Yujiro, who almost met his end in the hands of that man, he usually hangs around with the man. He does show more understanding of the Worlds Strongest Beast, but there were time he didn't understand Yujiro's motives at all.

He is more on the side of the man's son rather then Yujiro himself, mainly because Yujiro's son is much more saner as compared to Yujiro.

Honestly speaking, he isn't a big fan of most of the things Yujiro does. Mainly his unnecessary ruthlessness and brutality to even his own sons.

He kills people for the fun and pleasure for it.

He makes them fall into despair by destroying their means to fight

He tortured people for his own amusement.

He even raped other woman just because he could.

Hell, he even raped men at some point.

All in all, Yujiro was a monster to the core. A Demon.

But, Strydum couldn't really do anything about it. To approach the Ogre, and have the guts to ask him to change, is like signing a death wish.

He was wearing his military uniform with the military beret, walking in the specific direction of the boy he was going to meet. He had to admit that the young boy worked too hard, to the point it was dangerous. However, he couldn't stop the boy from training as the boy has had one goal throughout his entire life.

Defeat Yujiro Hanma

It's impossible, Strydum is well aware of that.

To defeat the Ogre is but a mere fantasy dream, the man is far too powerful for any person on Earth to fight against.

Yet, this kid insisted.

Just a few days ago, the kid had defeated Biscuit Olivia in a fight of pure strength.

Biscuit Olivia is the strongest man on America, a bounty hunter that works for the government to capture threats that law enforcement can't deal with.

Biscuit Olivia once fought Yujiro Hanma back then, but was easily defeated by the man. He is a man that fights using pure, brute strength. One would mistaken him for an obese person if they don't pay attention to him. However, on closer inspection, one can easily see the layers of muscles not even a shotguns bullet can pierce through.

Strydum stopped, his gray, blue eyes dropped on the figure present in the middle of the field, the young man was seemingly focusing on something with a net.

Yoooo, Strydum-San. [???]

This is the son of the strongest creature on Earth.

He immediately noticed Strydum from a distance.

Under the moonlight, the boy who looked 18 stood with a net in hand. He has dark red hair and stands at 5'6 feet tall.

The Champion of the Underground arena, who's imagination knows no bounds and can even manifest into reality.

His only goal in the world is to be a little stronger then his Father, even if it's by a simple fraction.

Even if his Father was the weakest in the world, he'd be alright with being the second weakest.

His goal isn't to be the strongest, it's just to surpass his Father.

He is always kind and never fights people what are weaker then him, but he does like a good fight by any opponent. He has a tendency to provoke strong people into fighting him if he wants to fight them, be it physically or mentally.

Baki, long time no see. [Strydum]

Baki Hanma, the child of Yujiro Hanma and Emi Akezawa.

Hey, Strydum-San, been a while. How've you been doing? [Baki]

His body was dripping with sweat, his focus even as he talked to Strydum was unwavering.

It was as if he was looking for something, something in the green grass...

I have been well, how about you? [Strydum]

Just the usual. [Baki]

Baki striked the net onto the ground, catching a big inside of it.

Strydum walked towards the young adult, standing behind him.

Say, Strydum-San, what are you doing in the japanese army? I thought you were the commander of the U.S army, were you not? [Baki]

Baki asked the former US commander out of curiousity.

To leave ones army and join another could be considered treason against the state, and would result in immediate execution.

One does not simply leave the army he's been serving for years out of no where.

I lost a bet with your Father, so I had to join the japanese military. [Strydum]

Really? What was the bet? [Baki]

I'd rather not tell...

Strydum sighed, he recalled how Yujiro had easily won the bet through sheer brute force.

The bet was that Strydum had to impress Yujiro by showing him a way of fighting that would impress the man.

Ofcourse, it was a bet out of morbid curiousity by Yujiro who wanted to somehow be damaged and get into a fight.

Nevertheless, Yujiro won in mere seconds and completely humiliated Strydum.

Wouldn't the U.S send assassin's after you though? [Baki]

You think they'd be foolish enough to try something against the Ogre indirectly? For all they know, Ogre might be mad the US was petty enough to hold a grudge due to me losing a bet. Well, it's a simple bet for Ogre atleast... [Strydum]

Yujiro could honestly careless about what happened after Strydum lost the bet, but the fear of his name remained.

Back then, he had destroyed entire armies with his fists.

To the U.S army, a person considered a friend by the World's Strongest Creature would rather be left alone then killed. Who knows what Yujiro would do if he found out that Strydum died...

Ofcourse, Yujiro would careless as mentioned above.

It's just the natural reaction of the brain, to create what ifs regarding different scenarios that could happen if they do something.

My Father being an indirect menace once again. Typical [Baki]

When the young man had fought his Father a few years ago, he had realized the overwhelming difference in strength between the two of them.

His punches did sweet, merciful absolute fuck all to his Father and had no effect on him at all.

His defeat was imminent when his Father stopped an earthquake before the fight with a single punch, and how he just watched Baki punch him without feeling a single tinge of pain.

That was the day he had realized why every nation in the world feared his Father.

So, which teacher you got this time? [Strydum]

An Interesting one. [Baki]

You always say that. [Strydum]

Baki had a peculiar pick of trainers he wanted to learn from.

In the animal kingdom, to the normal uneducated eye, insects can be seen as the weakest.

However, that is not true at all.

There are many instances of insects killing humans and other animals, be it whether in groups or alone.

A praying Mantis can kill and eat birds.

Mosquitos transfer diseases that can kill anything if not treated against.

Scorpions can poison their enemies and kill them. Although only 30 out 1500 scorpion species can kill using their poison, but a kill is a kill.

Wasps stings in swarms often result in death.

Despite their tiny size, these things have achieved feats that would otherwise be impossible to attain by other species.

Ants are capable of withstanding the pressure of something 5000 times their weight. They have been documented to carry things 20 times more then their weight, which would be the equivalent of 4000 pounds of humans could lift things 20 times their weight.

Cockroaches are capable of changing the way their legs could move inorder to gain more speed, the first insect in history to be able to change their movement from crawling mode to running mode.

Praying Mantises have been seen preying on hummingbird species before, their mouths have several strong cutting components to tear through and consume prey using their insect exteriors.

It's their small size that gives them the disadvantage in the animal kingdom.

However, of these things were the size of a human being...

Then Wasps could terrorize the world with their huge size, eating away and killing animal species like elephants with a single sting.

Cockroaches would be able to run over 100 miles per hour, even faster then the world's fastest horse.

Beetles would literally prey on animal species like elephants if they were the size of a human being.

Praying Mantises would likely prey on humans if they were the size of a human being.

That is why Baki used his imagination to fight these creatures and learn from them, to implement their way of survival in his own fighting style.

Baki looked at the captured insect, trapped in his net.

Look at you, so beautiful... [Baki]

He had captured a cockroach, a fucking cockroach.

The bastards who annoy the loving shit out of you by being obnoxious as hell in your own house.

Baki called a creature like beautiful, which would just not be the case with the public eye.

I hate these things. [Strydum]

...

I sincerely express my gratitude for your cooperation, Tokugawa Mitsunari and Captain Strydum. [Payne]

Tokugawa Mitsunari, a small frail looking old man with a bald head.

He runs an underground arena where all fighters who practice different types of martial arts are allowed to participate and compete for the title of the very best.

Anything is allowed in this arena. Plucking out eyes, biting, smashing eachothers jaws, aslong as you win with just your physical capabilities it doesn't matter.

Although not a fighter, Mitsunari is quite knowledgeable in not just martial arts, but also the fighters themselves.

He is often referred to as Noble Elder as a sign of respect, descended from Tokugawa Mitsukuni. He is the 13th head of the Tokugawa clan, who are in charge of the underground arena located in the Tokyo dome.

Whilst not a fighter himself, he is knowledgeable enough to point out several techniques during a fight whether they are vague or completely obvious, mainly due to witnessing many fights in the past.

He has the final say in each and every battle, his decision is final and absolute. His thirst and love for combat and bloodshed goes up to sociopathic, or even psychotic degree.

The are in the underground arena Tokugawa Mitsunari owns, Professor Payne had asked his cooperation alongside the militaries cooperation in transferring an important subject.

The pleasure is ours, Professor Payne. [Mitsunari]

Although I must admit, you are a bit crazed after someone who only existed a century ago. Nevertheless, she's a sort of national treasure that even the government has ordered to keep safe. [Strydum]

A dire situation had arose a month ago.

The average person can go about 8-21 days without food, sometimes even two months under special circumstances and factors.

The average person can only last about 3 days without water, before ultimately succumbing to dehydration.

So for her to not consume anything for a month, not even water, must be a dire situation for a professor like you. The situation could not get anymore dire then it already is. [Strydum]

She's a strange existence, I must admit. Although I was very reluctant, we had done several tests with the supervision of the military Incase things went south... [Payne]

In one of the sides of the arena, the woman from Taisho just sat there monotone.

Payne had grown desperate to feed her something, even if it was just raw.

Although the fact she didn't seem to wither away without food or water was astounding, Payne wouldn't take any chances at all.

A Fierce fighting Bull from Spain, one of the largest bears from Kamchatka, and even a Lion... For some odd reason, they took one glance at her and just ran away without a second thought! Even the Lion was no different and ran away with it's tail between it's legs! [Payne]

No matter what animal they used, no matter what fierce animal they tried to throw in so she could kill it and eat it, it simply resulted in an immediate victory for her. She didn't even have to move or do anything for the matter, the animals ran away just by looking at her.

However, we have yet to try out another fighter from our Era! [Payne]

This one cost a pretty penny, mainly because it is an endangered species that is protected. [Mitsunari]

It is the strongest cat in the entire world, an species at risk of being extinct due to humanities nature.

It is the strongest beast the modern era has to offer, beating the lion in terms of strength, speed, aggression, fighting skills and coordination.

This one hasn't eaten in five days, and is in the perfect condition. It is 4.7 metres long and weighs about 470 kilos, the largest of its own species! The Siberian Tiger! [Payne]

A beast with a reddish body covered in narrow black transverse stripes emerges from the shadows, it's yellow eyes showing hunger as it's mouth yearns to feast on something.

The Woman weighed around 40 kilos at best, whilst the tiger weighed 470 kilos. The tiger seemed stronger and better in terms of everything, and to the normal eye the outcome would be clear as day.

Incase things don't go well, the soldiers stationed around will fire tranquilizers at the Tiger. [Payne]

About two soldiers were stationed around each corner, ready to tranquilize the Siberian Tiger Incase something bad happens.

The Tiger approached the woman hungirly, wanting to eat her immediately inorder to satiate it's five days worth of hunger.

It's approaching her... [Strydum]

The tiger took one step forward, as if ready to rush towards her... But that was the only step it took.

The woman looked at the Siberian Tiger with her crimson eyes, glaring at it.

She looked at it! She didn't even bother looking at the previous animals! [Mitsunari]

Screw that, did she just stop it by looking at it? [Strydum]

The tiger just stood and watched the woman with weary eyes, both of them were having an intense stare off...

And then, something unexplainable happened.

The soldiers stood shocked at the sight they saw, not even Payne, Strydum or Mitsunari could hold in their shock.

ITS RUNNING?! [All of them]

The Siberian Tiger turned around and started running away from the woman, as if it had witnessed a being it shouldn't have witnessed.

The beast that killed mercilessly, especially when hungry, was running away from a defenceless woman.

All those present who were watching were in extreme confusion and shock, it didn't make sense. They were in so much shock, they didn't notice she had dissapeared from her position.

Wait, where'd she go? [Mitsunari]

The Tiger was just about to leave the arena, but was stopped by an figure emerging from the shadows.

It was none other then the person it was running away from, walking towards it from the front.

The Tiger growled at her in self defence, stepping back lightly. It's danger instincts were running wild, it knew it didn't stand a chance against this person.

Despite it's intimidating stance, the woman approached it with a bored expression...

When did she get there?! [Payne]

Oi oi oi, she's scaring it... [Strydum]

The tiger, once seeing that running and trying to intimidate her was useless, did something unexplainable.

It was a first sight for all those present, to see such a beast...

It's cowering in fear! [Mitsunari]

The tiger ducked onto the ground, placed it's large paws on its head and started whimpering.

The woman stopped right Infront of it's head, staring down on it without a tinge of fear.

She then sat down, grabbed it's paws with her last hand and used her right hand to divert it's attention to her forcefully.

She stared into it like she was staring at its soul, the tiger only awaited what was about to come with hopelessness.

During my years of research, I never thought I'd see the day where a Siberian Tiger of all people would cower in fear... [Payne]

For the third time today, something unexplainable happened again.

The woman smiled, petted it's head and then forcefully placed it's head on her legs.

This was the last straw as the men stared confused, baffled, shocked, whatever word that can be used to describe their confusion.

She was smiling as she pet it's head, ignoring it's whimpers as she felt it's soft fur in her hands.

You're soft and cute. [???]

She spoke out, placing her hand on its head as if it was a...

She's using it as a damn pillow, and called it cute! [Strydum]

Now this is a level of disrespect I wouldn't let slide... [Mitsunari]

Extroadinary, truly extroadinary... To thinks she'd make something over ten times her weight whimper in fear without a single attack, truly extroadinary...

The tiger was left alone in the arena, left to be her pillow.

It was completely harmless, purring like a cat as she pet it whilst laying on its head.

...

The inexplainable news was spread out in the entire world.

A level of disrespect that everyone was shocked to read about, a news released and read worldwide.

Siberian Tiger turned into a house cat by a woman!

It was all over the news channels.

Small or large, each and every news channel had been talking about this topic since day.

An species known for its brutality and endangered state has just been turned into a house cat by our visiting mistress from the Taisho Era. Asked about the situation, Albert Payne responded in the following:

The very idea of a Siberian Tiger being turned into a house cat was something that never crossed my mind, mainly because of how absurd it sounds... Yet, just yesterday, before my eyes, I had seen the impossible become possible. Granted, I don't understand how she manages to intimidate even the toughest beasts like this, it is still an extroadinary sight to see such mighty beasts whimper and cower in fear.

Some people believe the news is fake, but live footage of the Siberian Tiger being turned into a house cat has been released into all forms of media. YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, it's all filled with it.

Baki Hanma too learned of this news, and nonetheless his surprise was no surprise.

He reread the newspaper in his hand several times to ensure he wasn't being delusional, and boy was he in an absolutely confused state when he knew his eyes weren't playing tricks.

The damn Siberian Tiger, of all things, had been turned into a house cat and pillow by this woman.

The fighters who had broken into her cage back then had read the news aswell, all of them had the same thought in their mind...

Just how absurdly powerful is this woman?!

Infact, one of them couldn't even contain their excitement anymore.

Cease! Who are yo-

ARGH!

The various guards stationed around the arena had been knocked unconscious by a certain individual.

All those present around the area had felt the overwhelming aura of excitement, even the woman was on guard of who had arrived.

However, this was an aura three individuals recognized very clearly.

Hey hey, isn't this... [Strydum]

What the hell is he doing here?! [Mitsunari]

... [???]

The incoming figure jumped through the shadows, scaring the Siberian Tiger she was using as a pillow as it ran away frantically.

She stood up, took a stance, and stared at the new individual with her guard to the max.

I said we'd meet again, hope you didn't miss me Hun! [Yujiro]

The Strongest Creature on Earth had come to fight.

_____________________________________________

Yujiro Hanma vs Demon Tanjiro next chapter.

Siberian Tiger became a house cat, f u n.

Next Chapter: The Strongest Demon vs The Strongest Creature.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665 44 10
...For the first time, Kokushibou's hold on his sword was shaky. A wave of unexpected emotions flowed through his mind as he laid two choices before...
159K 772 21
When successful CEO Claire Walker's secret nymphomania spirals out of control, she hires Aaron Rodgers, a handsome and struggling young man, as her b...
22.5K 738 39
" "Fine. If you don't want me to care, I won't fucking care. No one ever will! Enjoy being alone and hated forever!" That's one less who will miss m...
53.4K 1.7K 21
CRINGE WARNING⚠️ Chifuyu👼 DORITOS NAW IM NEVER EATING THOSE AGAIN Baji🔥 Why tf were you eating the coo ranch ones in the first place🤢 Hakkai🦋 F...