Supervoid Sector

Bởi LolaWVaughan

Breaking News: people in the city of Kellatiz are dying faster than normal and the living ones are fairly sur... Xem Thêm

Breaking News
Unreal
Isaac
Girlfriend
Cannibalism
Humans
Don't turn Around
Headless
Missing
Happy Void

Imaginary Heлpers

21 27 0
Bởi LolaWVaughan

The shock is far too intense to react. Hedy stands, watching Atty eat her mother. Her squinty eye became even more so, twitching like crazy, almost as loud as the *crunch crunch* of Helle's bones.

"Why...?"

"She hurt you." This explanation seems too short but Hedy understands it. 

"Are you really my imaginary friend?" She asks.

"Watch the video and you'll see." They say, grinning. 

The advert begins like an old animation from the 70s; the greens and reds and yellows bleeding past the assigned lines, the smiles too bright, the false happiness well polished. A child is sitting on a bench at school, crying because no one likes her enough to play with her. The teachers notice and one of them calls a card with the words: Iмaдinary Нелpers 

"Is your child lonely and friendless? A bit of an outcast? Unwanted, unloved? Call Iмадinary Heлpers Co. at 01-46-21-46-84 for more information!

WARNING: We do not promise in any certain terms or conditions we'll be liable for any accidents, emotional or physical damages that result from the imaginary friends. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

31K 1.9K 44
Twenty-year-old Claire must deceive a vampire prince to infiltrate the monarchy and discover their secrets while resisting her desire for him. --- No...
Ace Bởi Antonia

Lãng mạn

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...