NOT A TYRANT

By COSKING

His deep emerald eyes were ingrained in her mind- forever staring at her like a beautiful flower amongst wilt... More

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER | SECOND BOOK
Chapter 1 | Start it Anew
Chapter 2 | Can You Keep a Secret?
Chapter 3 | The Child Escapes
Chapter 4 | Betrayal From a Stranger
Chapter 5 | A New Name
Chapter 6 | She's Not Interested
Chapter 7 | His Unrelenting Love
Chapter 8 | Muscular and Beautiful
Chapter 9 | The Diner's Guardian
Chapter 10 | Living in a Hole
Chapter 11 | A New Place to Live
Chapter 12 | A Few Secrets Told
Chapter 13 | Beta-Boy's Sass
Chapter 14 | She Makes a Move
Chapter 15 | Father's Rage
Updated Book Cover
Chapter 16 | Teenage Desire
Chapter 17 | She's the Tyrant
Chapter 18 | Her Sister
Chapter 19 | Eyes Behind the Walls
Chapter 20 | Club Mischeif
Chapter 21 | GO BACK TO FRANCE
Chapter 22 | You've Made a Mistake
Chapter 23 | Running From the Man She Loves
Chapter 24 | Give Me My Sister Back
Chapter 25 | Promise Me with a Kiss
Chapter 27 | The Alpha's Possessiveness
Chapter 28 | Ratted Out
Chapter 29 | You Are Worthy
Chapter 30 | The Legendary Lycan
Chapter 31 | Never Back Down Again
Chapter 32 | Mother's Appearance
Chapter 33 | The Blood Goddess
Chapter 34 | All-Out War
Chapter 35 | Medusa's Curse
Chapter 36 | Grief
THIRD BOOK | MOON'S LILY

Chapter 26 | Carnival Fun

611 24 0
By COSKING

She'd been familiarizing herself with his things.

Raising one of his shirts- she'd tuck it over her head and pull it over herself. Riot liked to think she was a big and muscular woman, but the stature of a man would always oversize her. Though, his boxers would likely fit her.

Her heart ached in her chest- the familiar feeling of anxiety washing over her. She'd rest a hand on it with furrowed brows.

This would be the first night she'd spend with him; Two adults who haven't had any action in eons.

Pursing her lips- the she-wolf approached the queen-sized bed.

Cronus lied on one side with the sheets over him- a hand resting on his forehead as he kept his eyes closed. When the bed dipped due to her weight, he'd curtly open one eye to watch this. Sliding under the sheets and resting her head on the pillow.
He'd roll onto his side, hands dipping around her body and tugging her close greedily. His nostrils flared- digging his face into her shoulder and sniffing. "That's my shirt." He'd quietly comment, as if the silence in the bedroom would shatter.

"It is." She'd confirm- a hand dipping into his hair to massage his scalp.

The man closed his eyes. "Didn't take you for a shirt stealer..." He muttered.

Riot snickered, "I always was." She'd pat his head, "You mean to tell me you never noticed your clothing go missing?"

"No??" He leaned his head back to stare at her in shock, "You used to steal my clothes?"

"All the time."

He'd open his lips- unable to speak- before shaking his head with narrowed brows. "That's preposterous. I would've noticed."

She'd rest a hand on his cheek before tracing his jaw, "Would've, but didn't." 

Cronus still didn't believe her, in shock that such reality could be true- though. Riot used to go into his room, since she was always welcomed, and steal shirts or boxers from him. The smell was comforting.

Slowly- the couple pressed their foreheads together. The silence of the night lulled them, raindrops thundering against the cold windows as a storm groaned throughout the night. 

He leaned forward- lips feathering against hers- yet she'd hold a finger up against them. "There's something I'd like to ask you." Riot whispered softly.

His eyes searched her expression- pursing his lips in clear dissatisfaction. "Mm?" He'd hum. 

There was something she always wanted to do.

"Can I meet him?"

Cronus' eyes softened, a smile tugging at his lips. He knew. "Not much left I can do to hold him back." 

Just like that- his eyes clouded over. White splotches filled his eyes before they'd quickly dim and expose the new colour underneath. His eyes were as black as the night- small speckles resembling white stars dancing in their colour.
She'd trace his jaw, gently tapping her fingers along it. He'd hum, eyelids twitching to close, yet his gaze was too focused on her for that. His lips feathered against hers for a moment as he'd open them to speak.

"Midas."

His voice was just as baritone- yet gravely. It rumbled unevenly, but its power fluttered through her like a shivering wave.

"Hello, Midas." She'd whisper.

Midas tensed- moving his body a bit- as the beast held a lot back. He'd simply grunt in response. Riot couldn't help but think of how handsome that name was- of how powerful it is. Midas...

She'd hum, a soft smile raising her features. Her apology toward him was finished- but there was still someone left.

"... Me?" Artio's voice would break through her mind, a semblance of shock wavering it.

Riot wanted her to have a chance to meet Midas.

In just a moment- it felt she was floating. She still felt Midas' warmth and closeness, but she couldn't describe how little in control she felt. It was as if she was sitting in the passengers seat of a car.

His gaze softened, lips pursing as he'd notice the change. 

"Artio." She whispered, voice down an octave.

"Artio..." He repeated softly, rough voice shaking her core. It rivaled Cronus' in sexiness, that's for sure.

Midas lowly chuckled, "Fought the stupid girl hard, didn't you?" He'd mutter, "You look so tired..."

Artio breathed a sigh of relief- as if she needed a moment to fully realize this was real. She'd rub a thumb against his cheek, "Hard-headed." She'd repeat just as softly, "Nearly stupid- but not as much."
If Riot was in control- she would've rolled her eyes. It was true she made some stupid choices- but she definitely wasn't dumb enough to be classified a stupid girl. Midas bit his bottom lip- but couldn't fight a grin from breaking through.

"Still defending her." He'd chuckle, "As it should be."

Their moment together was adorable- A meeting written in the stars.

Yet, Riot had an idea. Artio rose suspicion to this- which made her break through her mind. It was strange that she was the one speaking this time.

"I wanted to give you the opportunity to..." Riot paused, "... Be the one to first have sex with him."

Artio perked up at this, though unexpectantly, a hard thing began to also perk up on her inner thigh.

Excitement swarmed in Midas' eyes- breathing growing nearly as hard as his intensing erection. Through this close moment they were sharing- Riot had mistakenly mind-linked her thoughts to their partner.

She'd giggle girlishly, "Easy to tell that... wasn't on purpose."

Midas inched forward to press his lips against hers. The gentle kiss quickly elevated to rough mashing- tongues flying forward to wrestle in a sloppy heat. He'd roll ontop of her, hands going under the large shirt and cupping her breasts.

The heat was building up, sweat beginning to shine her skin. Midas sat on her waist in nothing but boxers- tugging her shirt before quickly parting and yanking it off her body.

Artio rose her hands to toy with his hair, but his rough hands met her wrists and threw them down onto the mattress.

He'd grunt, a growl rumbling deep in his chest as he'd rhythmically rub his hard-on against her.

Her heart thundered in her chest, cheeks going red as he'd dip down and wrap his tongue against the buds of her breasts. They'd lick and lap at them, tip twirling around as she'd arch her back and muffle a moan.
This was different. Riot and Cronus used to like to battle for dominance- rolling around until he'd fit it in her and win the battle. But Midas had different plans with Artio. He was going to control each and every moment.

Raising his head, moving to rest on his knees, he'd stare her down. "If I let go..." He'd rumble, "Will you be a good girl and stay still?"

Artio shivered, every wolfish desire telling her to get on her knees and do as he demands. She'd quickly nod her head.

"Use your voice, baby." Midas' darkened eyes narrowed.

Her lips opened- taking a moment- before she'd nod, "Yes." She'd breathe, "I'll be good."

His tongue flicked out to lick his lips- corners raising into a snicker as he'd duck down and take her neck in his lips. Midas' tongue lapped at her skin, teeth rubbing against her collarbone teasingly. Artio wiggled under him.

"D-Do it.." She'd silently swear at herself for her stutter, "Do it right there."

He knew. Midas sunk his teeth into the skin near her collarbone- the sensation and its implications sending waves of pleasure and whimpers through her. 

A quiet moan shook her. 

Midas kissed and licked away any blood before backing away. A pleased look made him smirk. "Looks good on you, baby." Rolled off his tongue seductively. Artio silently agreed with a quick nod, pursing her lips.

Slowly sitting back down on her waist- his hands rubbing her torso, fingers dipping into her muscles, until they rested on the dip in her hips. "There's something I noticed..." He'd hum, keeping eye contact.
Artio tensed her hands into fists, watching with obvious shivers. "You didn't wear any underwear." He'd chuckle, "Riot's a naughty girl, isn't she?" 

Fuck you and Bless you Riot.

He'd back himself up- pushing his thumb under the band of his boxers and slowly, painfully so, pulling them down. A large, excited erection sprang free.

It's tip was a fiery red- length veiny and angry with impatience. His fingers rolled up and down the shaft.

He'd crawl further ontop of her- though reaching somewhere on the nightstand. "You know..." He'd hum, "Cronus had a similar idea."

A a clear and runny liquid was on his hand. He'd rub his shaft with it, thumb rubbing against the tip. Artio watched with glee- gaze going up and down the length as she'd admire him. Could you count this as Cronus' body, or Midas'?

"Mine." He'd hiss.

She'd flinch at the sudden claim. Of course- they were sharing minds.

Artio focused on his thoughts. A mischievous grin made him show his sharp teeth when she did this.

Nothing but utter pleasure, horniness, and power was radiating through him. He was thinking of how he'd do this- how he'd do her. It was rough, like a frenzy, and loud. More ideas of what she'd be doing littered through his mind.

"Y-Your-" She hated stuttering, "You're doing that on... purpose!"

Midas laughed- sticking his tongue out at her before raising her legs on either side of him. "Nothing but the honest truth, love."

His tip only pressed against her hot sex before it was already pushing in. 

Moans and pleasure shook her- his length filling her up. "You're a big girl." He huskily groaned, his head resting back, "You'll fit me..."

He was right- she did. They fit together perfectly. 

His hips began moving until they were slapping against her bare thighs. The rapid movements didn't need long before they got rough and greedy- wild eyes staring her body down like a wild animal in heat. 
Artio arched her back and stretched her arms high above her head- moans and screams releasing from her depths like an echoing cave. Her legs spread out in the air. Midas rubbed her lower thighs, keeping them in the air.

A heat was already building inside her- begging to be let out.

Midas suddenly pulled himself out, flipping her onto her stomach and roughly slamming back into her heat. She'd howl in pleasure, drool slipping down the corner of her lip. His hands ran down her muscular back before lifting her up on her hands and knees.

He did her doggy-style. Her palms wobbled, completely relying on his grasp to keep her up in this position. 

Artio howled out, "Mmm..!" She'd try to swallow her spit- but all she could do was drool in glee. "You like this position?" He'd breathe out, panting hard as he'd go faster, "Fuck-" He'd grunt, "I've been imagining this for years..."

Her breasts hung- waving back and forth with every pound.

"I'm-" She'd hiccup, "I'm reaching... I'm almost-" 

She could barely get words out. Artio was proven to be quite weak to Midas- completely unable to become a doll easy to command and please. Riot would definitely have a stern talk with her later about dominance.

The heat kept building up until she'd begin shaking with euphoria- thighs seizing up from the thrill.

A spurting liquid streamed further inside her. It was so quick- the two barely lasted that long with each other. 

His rapid pounding turned into a slow thrust, sliding in and out of her as they'd climb down from their highs. Her thighs twitching. He'd gentle rub the spazzing muscles, "Good girl..." He'd whisper, "Such a good girl..."

Before she knew it- Artio's control was completely stripped from her. That's fine- she was recovering from the railing she just got. The wolf was in an absolute trance.

Riot pulled forward- letting his penis slide out of her womanhood. She'd roll onto her side and glare at Midas, "Give me him." She'd hiss, the demand making him shiver from the sheer contrast between her and her wolf.
Midas snickered, "Why should I?" He'd grin, "I'll pound you just as good, sweetheart." Still on his knees- Riot got onto hers. She sat there in confidence, regardless of his eyes gazing down at the dripping white liquid from her sex.

"I'm not a doll like Artio." She'd sneer, "Give me my man."

His eyes sheathed over white before they'd change back to that emerald she loved. He licked his lips before biting them hard. 

The two stared each other down before he'd tackle her onto the bed- her back hitting the mattress. She'd flail under him, struggling, as he'd press his lips against hers and roughly make out. 

Their tongues battled before they began to wrestle. They'd roll around, limbs tangled together as Riot rolled him onto his back. 

The she-wolf rubbed his hard erection, making him moan, before he'd quickly move a hand down to rub her folds. "Bastard." She'd hiss, shuddering from the pleasure as they'd breathlessly french-kiss.
His other hand roughly slapped her ass- making her gasp. He took this moment to roll her onto her stomach and pin her arms behind her back. Riot struggled, calling him swears in French, before a high-pitched moan made her stop.

Cronus panted harshly. He had rolled his dick back inside her- easily sliding in the wetness of her insides.

"I-" He'd pant, "I win..."

He won their little game. She stopped struggling- acknowledging this. "Fucker..." She'd mutter. Usually, the goal was for her to sit on it cowgirl style and she'd win- but he had her in a tight hold. 

"You're making me think you've had practice." She snarled, making Cronus chuckle lowly. "Nope." He'd say, slowly rolling his hips back and forth. "You're already weak after Midas popped one in you..."

She swore under her breath. He was right.

These two had a long night of love-making ahead of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 827 19
Lucy is just an average girl who lived an average life. At age 18, she has a job, lives in a house by herself, and has very few friends. She basicall...
116K 7K 52
Book 2 in the Rootbridge Pack series. You DON'T need to have read book 1 in order to enjoy this. You'll find a plot summary for An Alpha's Alpha (Boo...
1.7M 54.2K 70
"You're mine. It doesn't matter where you come from." His hand grips my wrist, stopping me. "You know it matters." I turn away, hiding the moisture i...
110K 5.8K 140
A perfectly planned and coordinated cross country trip sends a young woman's world spiraling out of control with lifelong secrets coming to light, ke...