So Beautiful ── CORPSE.

By sebasstan

❝ let's talk about what makes you happy 'cause I know i'm calling for you...❞ In which he des... More

So Beautiful
OO2. PERSONAL DEFENDER
OO3. THEIR SAVED NUMBERS
OO4. MY GIRL MY GIRL MY GIRL
OO5. SOLUTIONS 2 UR PROBLEMS

OO1. SHITS & GIGGLES

681 57 24
By sebasstan

CHAPTER ONE. ✧ ೃ༄
❝ SHITS & GIGGLES. ❞

━━━━━༺ི༏༻━━━━━

━━━━━༺ི༏༻━━━━━

"KIMBERLY!"

Said girl hummed and looked at her computer, phone in hand as she eyed the new tweet she had just posted, eyeing the notifications from her friend's responding. "Yes?"

"I just saw you tweeted to love you!" Rae continued to exclaim before she started giving Kimberly loud kisses that had the girl giggling, loving the affection she was receiving. "Take my love!"

"I'm taking it, I'm taking it," Kimberly relished in the kisses given to her by her best friend, a grin tilted on the corners of her lips. "Rae, you're so fucking amazing. I love you."

"And I love you," Rae smiled widely at her friend's words,
glancing at her speeding chat that bursted with comments at the affection the two were giving one another. "Actually, Ki, I just remembered something I wanted to ask you."

"Yes?" Kimberly stuck out her tongue in concentration as she finished her task in the game, her ghost figure meeting Rae's own. "What is it?"

"Have you heard of Corpse?" Kimberly hummed rather enthusiastically as she smiled once she saw her chat spamming at the sudden name. "Well, Toast and I were talking and we were wondering if you wanted to meet him for our next Among Us game next week."

"Of course!" The short haired girl replied. "It will be nice to make new friends. I heard he's faceless, too, right?" Rae answered back with a 'yes' and Kim nodded. "That's exciting. I want to meet him already."

"Alright, then, next week, okay? I'll send you the details after your stream ends."

"Thanks, Rae."

━━━━━༺ི༏༻━━━━━

Kimberly was rather nervous when the day of the game came by so quick. She was excited, though, and rather happy, knowing full well that she was joining a lobby of people she hadn't met yet. She already knew Rae, Sykkuno, Toast, Leslie, and Poki; she didn't know Sean, but she was a big fan of his channel since she used to watch his videos during high school; she hadn't heard of Ludwig, though, but she did remember hearing from Rae that he was a very nice person and very funny, too; and last, Brooke. Again, she did not know her very well but, Rae did tell her that she was a kind girl who loved reading and was a picky eater from what she herself learned.

Corpse wasn't there, yet, and Kimberly was anxious to meet him. He already got along with her friends so well so she knew that he was a great person if her friends loved him. From what she could tell, too, from her chat, was that he had a deep voice and was well known for that and how well he played the game. She was excited, she just needed to get rid of the nerves.

She quickly went to get something to drink, though, her throat feeling a bit dry as she rubbed her clammy hands together. She cooed at her cat, Gibby, before making her way back to her chair and putting her earphones on.

"Are you okay, Corpse?" She heard Rae ask.

"I'm very nervous to meet her," a low voice chuckled nervously and the tone of his voice didn't make Kim's nerves any better. He could yell at her and she will most likely cry just like she does when she gets yelled at by any inconvenience.

"Hello, I'm back," Kimberly announced, the newcomers immediately saying hi to her and complimenting her voice since she was very soft-spoken. She had a slight accent but that's what happened when she grew up with Guatemalan parents and grandparents who spoke little English. "Nice to meet you, guys! I heard such good things about you."

Everyone smiled at her voice and Rae side-glanced her chat before clearing her throat, her red astronaut character heading towards Kimberly's white one. "Kim, this is Corpse. Corpse, this is Kim."

"Hello."

"Hi, Corpse!" Kimberly exclaimed, circling his black astronaut. "How are you?"

"I'm nervous," he replied honestly, circling her own before letting a nervous chuckle. "I've heard so many amazing things about you, I got extremely nervous."

Kimberly smiled at the man. "Aw, don't be nervous. It's very nice to meet you! I have been so excited and eager to meet you that I haven't been able to sleep."

Corpse giggled at the revelation. "You need to sleep, Kimberly."

"And you need to shut up or else I'm going to fall in love with you." Kimberly made her character move left and right rapidly, causing the man to laugh even harder at her words. No one would openly flirt with him like this but he did not mind one bit.

"Well, I'll just continue talking then," Corpse teased back and she could hear the smile on his face as he uttered those words out.

"Woah, woah, woah," Rae appeared again after she left to bicker with Sykkuno, her own red astronaut going back and forth between the two. "Am I interrupting something here between my super duper amazing best friends?"

Kimberly snorted. "Yes, Rae. Sorry to say this but... Corpse is my new best friend and I love him and I'm kidnapping him. Come on, Corpse! Let's run away together!"

Corpse could only let out his laugh at her actions and followed behind her astronaut, the two just going around in circles while the rest talked amongst themselves.

They spent their time together laughing and the girl was talking really fast as if the speed they were going made her do so. They just circled around the lobby of the game, making noises that even made the others quiet down to understand what they were doing and saying.

"I loved that," Corpse chuckled out, hearing the girl slightly panting from the yelling and the ranting she did because she spent her time telling Corpse he should expect to be loved by her every day now. He just loved hearing her enthusiasm.

"Also, by the way," Kimberly started, "would it be okay to text you, though?"

"Of course," he hummed, going back to circling her character. He eyed the way she had added the cat ears to match him and he couldn't help but observe the difference in colors. "My faceless bud."

"I'm a bud!"

"Super duper amazing buds."

The two faceless people chuckled and Kimberly couldn't wipe off the smile off her face. She loved hearing his laughter so she did anything she could that would make him laugh, talking his ear off until she heard him lightly chuckling. He reassured her she wasn't being annoying as she apologized.

"No, babe, you gotta be careful," Kimberly softly spoke as she now talked to Rae who had told her she hurt herself peeling an apple.

"Babe?" Corpse questioned and Kimberly nodded enthusiastically in her end.

"Yes, 'babe'," she repeated.

"Babe."

"Aw, babe."

"Baby," he dragged the word, mocking her in a friendly way. Kimberly snickered. "I'mma start calling you that, Ms. Boo. Babe."

"Babe, you definitely should."

Kimberly could hear him breathlessly chuckle and she smiled at the way she caused him to do so. He had been doing that the whole entire time they talked. After all, the people pleaser in her felt much more happier and alive at being able to provide her friends safety, love, and confidence (to help them appreciate themselves more). That was her plan and mission in life.

As the game started, it seemed natural for Kimberly and Corpse to stick side by side. They did their tasks together and when one was impostor, the impostor would make sure they were busy so they could vent, kill, and then come back. Thanks to proximity chat, Kim was easily entertained by Corpse pretending to be a security guard.

Sadly, though, in one round, someone had killed her while Corpse did his wires, the girl having stated she would protect him by doing so, so no one would come up from behind and kill him.

Reporting the body, Corpse stayed quiet. "Alright, who killed Kim?" He immediately questioned. "Who killed Kim? Who killed Kim?" He rapidly asked. "How dare you kill her while we were next to each other, huh? Watch, I'm gonna get you."

Everyone in the lobby died of laughter at his protectiveness and Rae cackled. "Oh, my God. Whoever is impostor, just turn yourself in at this point. That was the scariest thing ever."

"Yeah, you better turn yourself in, buddy!" Corpse scoffed. Kimberly was innocently talking to her chat, not paying attention to his words as she was entertained by the dad jokes her chat was telling her. "That's my baby you killed for real. Babe, I'll avenge you!"

"I love that—Did he just say I'm his baby?" Kimberly paused halfway, glancing at her chat and then at the game. Chat blew with the words. "Aw, I'm his baby! Everyone, back off. I'm Corpse's."

| twitchuser1: not him simping 😭
| twitchuser2:  YOURE HIS BABY DHDBDKWOSI
| twitchuser3: yall just met but there's so much
chemistry and i love it!!!

"He's so sweet," Kimberly continued to gush, following behind his little astronaut in her ghost figure. "I love him. He better be getting spammed with so much love if he wins or dies."

It wasn't long before Corpse got killed by none other than Rae, who ran away to be with her impostor buddy, which was none other than Ludwig.

"Kim!" Corpse called out as soon as he saw that she was there. Said girl smiled and unmuted.

"Corpse!" She exclaimed. "I told everyone here that they should back off because I'm yours."

He laughed. "Yes! Everyone back off. Leave her alone. She's my ride of die."

"You're so cute, Corpse."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

ahhhhhh first chapter ahhh

also this book is not going
to specify corpse's looks
unless the hair or hands or
things he has talked about

and im not giving him a real
name 😭 all of the stories ive
read have him named as ajax or
axel and it reminds me of the fact
my mom used to eat the cleaning
supply ajax while she was pregnant
with me 😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 30.1K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
188K 8.6K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
663K 24.2K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
182K 6.6K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...