Yuki and Shiro in ANHS (On ho...

By AYANOTEMPEST

Shiro and Yuki(who met up a few months before Kiyo's first year) enrolled in the Advance Nurturing High Schoo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Introductions and S-System
Chapter 3: Investigating the S-System and Club Fair
Chapter 3.5: The Discussion and Planning
Chapter 4: Unveiling the Ugly truth of ANHS
Yuki and Shiro's thoughts on Kiyotaka(not a chapter)
Chapter 5: Sakayanagi Arisu vs Nakamura Yuki(Chess)
Arisu vs Yuki(Outsmarting)
Side Chapter 1: Yuki's hangout with Kiyotaka
Chapter 6: The End of Everyday Life
Chapter 7: Student Council and Solving The Class Leader Issue
Chapter 8: Yuki's Plan
Shiro(AU only) vs Arisu
Chapter 9: Study Groups and Secretary: Ichinose Honami
Chapter 10: Midterms and Chess
Chapter 11: Results
MCs' Appearance
Chapter 12: A New Friend
Announcement

Chapter 2: Reunion of 3 Demons of the 4th

4.3K 125 16
By AYANOTEMPEST

Yuki POV

The second entrance ceremony was as dull as the first. Seriously, I feel like I will die if I participate in any other entrance ceremony. I have therefore decided that I will always ditch future entrance ceremonies to stay alive.

 After the ceremony ended, all the students went back to their classes, and then the classes were continued though it wasn't very noteworthy. Right now I'm waiting for Shiro to pick me up again. The reason I say "again" is because he had picked me up from class after homeroom as well. 

TBH, It was not the best experience as a black-haired girl named Amikura Mako started teasing me and asking me if Shiro was my boyfriend. I said no of course but she still wouldn't leave me alone for it. Speaking of the devil, here she comes.

Mako: "Hey Yuki-chan! Are you waiting for your boyfriend to come and pick you up again~?"

Yuki: "He's not my boyfriend Mako-chan!"

???: "Yeah Mako-chan. I think we should stop teasing Yuki-chan about this." Yes! Thank you Honami-chan!

Mako: "Hehe, alright! If you say so Honami-chan!"

From what I've observed about this class, it has already united itself with Ichinose Honami as its leader. Honami-chan is a very good leader but what draws her back is her naivety. If Shiro's theories which he told me about are true, then Honami-chan needs to remove this drawback of hers and I'll help her with that. 

I was surprised by Shiro's theories back when he told me because he seemed to have deduced far more than I did. I only had a theory about the points we receive each month but it seems that there is something much more in this school than I initially thought. 

Soon after, someone knocked on the classroom door and Honami-chan opened it, and Shiro was standing there. I then walked towards him and then we left but not before Honami-chan and Shiro had an idle small talk. 

We then went to the convenience store and saw a lilac-haired girl waiting for us. She had a short stature, blue eyes, and was holding a cane in her right hand. Ah! I see. So that's her.

Shiro: "You guessed it. That's Sakayanagi Arisu." I thought so. We never actually met each other but Shiro had told us about each other. That's how I know her. She noticed us and gave us a smile that looked very smug for some reason. Does she smile like that very often? I'll ask Shiro about it later.

Arisu: "It feels really good to finally meet you Tsubaki-san. I've heard a lot about you from Shiro-kun." It seems that she even knew my appearance before we met just like how I knew her appearance.

Yuki: " Same here Sakayanagi-san. I've also heard a lot about you from Shiro." I replied with a smile as I looked into her eyes.

Arisu: "Fufufu, I see. Then let's go inside the store, shall we?" What's with that weird laugh?

Shiro: "Let's go." He then started to approach the store and so did we. Once we entered, we grabbed one basket each and separated to get what we needed. Since I only needed some essentials and decorations for my room, it didn't take me long to buy everything I needed. 

Besides, I don't want to waste my money when I know that I won't receive 100,000 points every month. When I was about to go towards the line, I saw Shiro looking at some items with interest. Out of curiosity, I walked towards him and saw what he was looking at. There were several essentials in a basket but the basket's label confused me.

Yuki: 'Free? But why would anyone need free products?'

Shiro: "This strengthens my theories, don't you think Yuki?"

Yuki: "Yeah, I agree with you Shiro." We then went to the cashier to register our items and reunited with Sakayanagi-san. As we were leaving we saw a commotion going on. 3 senpais were bullying a redhead boy who had a good physique and from what we can see; a short temper. 

Beside the redhead was Kiyotaka who was simply observing the situation with a blank expression. I barely controlled myself from rushing towards him as I pretended that I didn't know him or anyone else. Well mostly him since I did not know anyone else who was part of the commotion. 

Sakayanagi-san was wide-eyed after seeing Kiyotaka while Shiro was slightly smirking. I understand Sakayanagi-san's reaction because I know that she once visited the White Room and saw Kiyotaka but I seriously don't understand why the hell is Shiro smirking?

Shiro POV

Shiro: "Hey Arisu." I called out to her which broke her from her trance. This is the first time I have ever seen Arisu like this but the reaction is understandable. After all, there is no way that she thought Kiyotaka would ever enroll in the school.

Arisu: "Hm? Yes Shiro-kun?"

Shiro: "Remember when I said that things are going to get a lot more interesting than you think?"

Arisu: "Yeah... I see, so is this what you meant Shiro-kun?"

Shiro: "Yep. I spotted him during the entrance ceremony and instantly recognized him due to visiting the White Room."

(A.N: Arisu knows that Shiro knows the WR and has been there before but she doesn't know that he was once a student there. She believes that he visited the WR just like her, saw Kiyotaka, and trained his physical and intellectual capabilities to match or if possible, surpass his capabilities. She also doesn't know that Yuki is from the WR either.)

Arisu: "I see. I would like to talk to him. Will you join me?"

Shiro: "I'm afraid not. You can go without me. Come on Yuki, let's go."

Yuki: "Sure but can you tell me who you were talking about and what is the White Room?"

Shiro: "We were talking about the brown-haired boy over there. We once saw him in a paint company called White Room or WR for short." It's a good thing she asked that question or Arisu would've suspected that Yuki knows the White Room.

Yuki: "White room? What kind of a name is that?"

Shiro: "Trust me, I have no idea. Now let's go, See you later Arisu."

Arisu: "See you later Shiro-kun."

Yuki: "Bye Sakayanagi-san, I hope you have a good time with your crush~!"

Shiro:"*Sigh*" While I was walking away as well as pulling Yuki's ear for saying that, I saw Arisu's cheeks coated in a light shade of pink. Don't tell me she's actually in love with Kiyotaka. No no no, it must be just my imagination. After walking a little more, I stopped and so did Yuki. It seems she caught up with my plan.

Yuki: "Let me guess, we're now going to follow them and spy on their conversation?" I knew it.

Shiro: "Exactly." We then to their location and it seems that they are in a park talking to each other. We got a little closer to hear what they were saying.

(A few minutes earlier)

Kiyotaka POV

After the commotion ended, the senpais left. Sudo left as well but after he made a mess on the ground. I cleaned it t not get in trouble due to the surveillance camera that was in that area.

???: "Excuse me?" As soon as I finished cleaning, I heard a girl call out to me. When I looked at her, I saw that she had lilac hair, blue eyes, a short height, and a flat chest. She also had a smug smile and was holding a cane while radiating a sort of aura of domination. She is not an ordinary person.

Kiyotaka: "Yes?"

???: "Are you Ayanokouji Kiyotaka?" Huh? How does she know me? Did I get famous already? The only people who know me in this school are Horikita and Sudo. Sudo just left while Horikita doesn't wish to talk to anyone, so it can't be them. Then how does she know me? Wait, don't tell me...

Kiyotaka: "Uh, yes. May I ask who are you and what business you have with me?"

???: "Fufu, my name is Sakayanagi Arisu. I want to talk with you so can we go to the park to have our conversation?"

Kiyotaka: "Sure, let's go." We then went to the park where there were a lot of people. She then led me to a secluded area of the park. I have a bad feeling about this.

Arisu: "This is a good spot to have our conversation at."

Kiyotaka: "I agree. So what do you want to talk to me about?"

Arisu: "Fufufu, it has been a long time since we met hasn't it, Ayanokouji-kun. Approximately 8 years and 93 days."

Kiyotaka: "You're joking, right? I don't even know you." My theory is most likely true. She then walked forward till she arrived right beside me.

Arisu: "White Room." Those two words made me narrow my eyes. I knew it. She knows me because she knows about my past and the White Room.

Arisu: "Fufu, doesn't it feel bad that the only one who knows your secret is your enemy? Don't worry though, I shall not reveal your secret to anyone." I then turned my head towards her.

(A.N: Please ignore the letters in the image as well as the background)

Kiyotaka: "Wouldn't it be good for you if you did?"

Arisu: "Although that is true, it's not what I want. I simply wish to bury you, the false genius and the masterpiece of 'that place' as well as prove that there is no such thing as an artificial genius." To be honest, I am looking forward to my defeat from the bottom of my heart. My defeat would also be the defeat of "that man" and his ideals.

Kiyotaka: "I have a question."

Arisu: "If it's about how I know the White Room then I'm afraid I can't tell you."

Kiyotaka: "Oh it's not that. My question is; Can you bury me?" After I finished, she suddenly burst into giggles but stopped after a while.

Arisu: "Oh please forgive me, I didn't mean to laugh at you, I was simply amused by what you said. And don't worry, I'll make sure to defeat you no matter what." She said elegantly as her smug smile was plastered on her face.

Arisu: "Very well, Ayanokouji-kun. We shall meet again so see you later."

Kiyotaka: "Likewise, Sakayanagi." She then proceeded to walk away. However...

Kiyotaka: "Which class are you in?" I blurted out which made her stop for a moment and turn her head towards me.

Arisu: "Class A, you?"

Kiyotaka: "Class D" She then continued to walk away from me. After she was no longer in sight, I looked in the direction of two people who were hiding and listening to our conversation. It took me quite a while to sense them, meaning that they must be really good at hiding their presence.

Kiyotaka: "Come out." What or who I saw next were people who I never thought I'd ever see again.

Shiro POV

Kiyotaka: "Come out." Hmm, so he found us after all. Well, not that I mind it.

Yuki: "See! I knew he'd find us!" She exclaimed and got out of her hiding spot. She said that as if I didn't know that.

Shiro: "And you're saying that I didn't?"

Yuki: "Then why were we hiding in the first place?"

Shiro: "We couldn't let Arisu know that Kiyotaka knows us and besides, I also wanted to talk to him after many years."

Kiyotaka: "Yuki, Shiro." Once he called out our names, we both looked at him. It's good that he still remembers us.

Shiro: "It's been a long time since we last met Kiyotaka. Almost 8 years I believe. It's good to see you." I said with a small smile on my face.

Yuki: "Hi Kiyotaka! It feels so good to see you again." She then rushed towards him and hugged him dearly. Although he did not reciprocate the hug, he didn't stop her either. He just stood there while looking at her hugging him.

Kiyotaka: "What are you two doing in this school?"

Shiro: "Well I wanted to know what it feels like to have a high school life as well as what the most prestigious school in Japan has to offer. Though I never expected that you'd be here too."

Yuki: "I was also curious about this school so I decided to tag along with Shiro."

Shiro: "Well, can you tell us why you're here?" That's right, even though I'm happy with finally meeting Kiyotaka again, I still wish to know exactly what he's doing here and how he even got to this school.

Kiyotaka: "We should talk about this later since it's very late and the story is pretty long."

Shiro: " You're right, the sky has already darkened. We'll see you tomorrow, Kiyotaka."

Kiyotaka: "Yeah but before we depart, which classes are you both in?"

Yuki: "I'm in Class B whereas Shiro is in Class A. We already know your class as we had seen you in the entrance ceremony."

Kiyotaka: "I see. Well, see you later." We then departed from each other and then went to our dorms. My dorm is 402 whereas Yuki's dorm is 903.

Shiro: 'Coincidences can be freaky.' I thought while looking at my dorm number. I then entered my dorm and analyzed it. It was 8 tatami mats wide and had a kitchen, a bedroom, and a bathroom respectively.

Shiro: 'Hmm so they do not take electricity tax from our point allowance, huh?' I then placed what I had bought in the kitchen,(A.N: They were carrying their stuff the entire time) changed my clothes, lay down on my bed, and closed my eyes.

Shiro: 'Well, I guess this is the beginning of my high school life.'

________________________________________________________________________________

(2266 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 13.1K 87
Ayanokouji manages to escape from the white room through the help of his butler and government officials who are currently investigating the existenc...
40.3K 1.2K 7
This fic is simply about the characters from the original story COTE responding to Kiraishin's fic titled "Classroom of the Elite: The Unfamiliar Fam...
7K 238 6
The White Room. A secret facility created by an unknown man who goes by the name of Professor Ayanokoji. The white room was created to shape the perf...
121K 3.3K 11
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's life hasn't been easy. After being placed in the white room for an experiment by his father during most of his childhood, he ev...