Love Lights in LA(AEW AU )

נכתב על ידי OneRepublicFan2107

Ryley Tedder has always been a free-spirited one in her family. She works in high paying job in most lucr... עוד

Legal
Thank you
Chapter 1- The song about trio from downtown
Chapter 2- Meeting with the destiny
Chapter 3- Take a walk on the wild side
Chapter 4 -To try or not to try?
Chapther 5 -Little date never harmed no one right?
Chapther 6- The Aftermath
Chapther 7 -Take the ball and run
Chapther 8 -Unexpeted encounters

Chapter 9-Being secretive sometimes a must

26 2 50
נכתב על ידי OneRepublicFan2107

Jared's POV

few weeks later

''Now, it will be a clean cafe for the guests'' I mumbled as I looked around my coffee house, which I owned with Katy. I was very proud of my business and how fast it has grown into something so wonderful and I knew my sister was feeling the same as well.

When I created the  coffee house I wanted it to be the safe haven for all kinds of people where they could just hang out, drink, coffee and have wonderful time, because sometimes you just need to sit down and relax because life is too damn, short to stress out about nonsense.as I sat down to finish my coffee, I began to think about all the good stuff that has happened over the last few weeks.

For starters, I was happy that my sisters Katy, Ariel and Maria  were thriving in their career and personal life as well, which was very great because they deserve the world, and they deserve the very best. Additionally, I was also so relieved that my own  life was slowly put together the way I want it to be.

For example, I was very happy that my relationship with Anna and Taynara was prospering and just growing into something so great that I felt peace coming over me, which was a welcomed change.

Anna and I already knew that Anna and I one way or another get married and be happy together but lately Taynara had entered in our relationship like majestic flame. At start, Anna and I thought Tay would be brief romance but somehow not only I had fell for Tay hard but also Anna as well. 

It was as if Anna and I could not now imagine our relationships without her and we wanted to ask Taynara to be our girlfriend and officially move in with us. We just needed to figure out when and where make our move so it is memorable as fuck and also sweet because Taynara deserved the world.

I just hoped Taynara felt same about us.

Likewise, I was so happy my platonic soulmates, Ryley and Effie pretty much ideal relationship and how we complimented each other so well as friends and in Ryley's case roommate as well.

Ryle was also one of the first ones I told that I want to make my music dreams a reality and earn money with. She without any word hooked  me up with her brother, Ryan and good friend, Travis and it just what I needed in order to have a loyal team and we were starting to have conversations regarding taking the next step which is recording music.  

Ryley  as well connected me to good PR people and Effie connected me with her stepmom, Rebecca or Reby who did indeed took amazing pictures with me that I would use for promotion thus meaning my music dreams were slowly becoming a reality.

That is how awesome friend they were.

 Besides that, I was so happy that Effie and Ryley were doing great in personal lives. Effie and Colt over a couple of the weeks began to talk again and I really hoped deep down, they would reconcile and start again because I saw how much Colt loves Effie so much and he would do anything for her. 

However, I would be a horrible liar if I told you that I did not like him at start because I thought he was a dweeb, but over the time I realised he's actually a pretty sweet guy and very down to earth plus he was even willing to move to LA just so Effie is happy and they could balance their relationship because they were an amazing couple.

Even his dog was super nice.

Effie also was soon launching her swimsuit line which made me feel very proud of her because I know how hard she worked on this project and I knew this was her dream. she even planned to expand it into a whole clothing line with other clothes that you wear for every day, besides swimwear, but she decided to start with swimwear because she the beach and she wanted to design swimsuits that are sexy, but also very tasteful and very nice.

As for Ryley...well, I was glad she was finally opening up about having relationship with Cash, who unlike her ex treated her like a real man.  After dealing with her piece of shit of ex , she was broken as fuck and her family, the girls, Max and Anthony and I had to pick up pieces and when Cash entered the picture she was slowly became happier and was embracing her sexy side. 

They were not officially coupled yet nor they were living together yet , but they were going on dates, spending over in each others  places respectfully and spending a quality time together as to consenting adults do in secret for now to enjoy each other without anybody asking 20 questions .

 Also, I think it was great that they were taking it slowly because it seemed like a real deal and it was for the best to take it slow in order to build up a stronger relationship over hurrying things up which would backfire most probably. But I would not be so surprised that they would move in within this year since from what I see they just clicked and it was clearest day that they loved each other very much just they were nervous to admit it and make the first move.

Ryley did not admit it yet that she is in love but it was clear as day that she had that in love glow since whenever she was around Cash she acted like school girl in love , which was amusing and I loved to tease her about it.

Additionally, Ryley was doing great regarding her career by doing PR for Cash, Dax and Michael add the endgame for the opening was looking fabulous because she worked like a bee in order to get all the necessary publicity that the event needed.

Basically everything was going pretty fucking fabulous.

Also, another amazing thing was that the Saints and Sinners party will be happening in a few weeks which was very amazing experience since it was one of the best parties in the city and pretty much everyone will be there.

It was one of the most sexiest and coolest parties that has ever taken to place. Pretty much you dress up as a good character or a bad character and dance the night away, hook up drink, delicious drinks and have amazing hors d'oeuvres and all of this would take place at the rooftop bar with a whole ass pool.

Plus, Ryley even revealed that Cash would allow us to join in the VIP booth thus meaning our party experience would be much more safer and more enjoyable, which was super nice of him since there was a chance that Ryley's and Tay's ex still would be present during the event we would be safe.

I continued to drink my coffee and check my phone once suddenly I felt somebody cover my eyes.

"Guess who, papi?" a familiar voice seductively my nickname sending chills down my spine. I bit my lip and said "Taynara?"

"Not quite" the same voice replied and I clicked my tongue and replied "Anna?"

"Good answer" Anna answered sitting on my lap and kissing me deeply earning soft moan from me.

She licked my bottom lip begging for an entrance  and I opened my mouth making our kiss deep and very passionate. We both continue to make out for very long time before we both pulled away in the sync and looked at each other with pure love.

A pleasant surprise from you Miss Jernigan.

 She wrapped her soft arms around my neck and looked at me with navy blue eyes. Anna wore her black body suit and sneakers  and she had curled her hair in light waves.

"Hey baby,  decided to visit your man in work?" I asked and stroked her back and she nodded kissing my forehead saying "Yes,  before you start, Ryley is at meeting and Taynara is doing dance work out class with Katy now that is out of the way, I was wondering if we could have lunch date you and I and discuss our costumes for party?"

I smiled and said "That is actually a great idea baby, now before we start, what does my queen want to enjoy?"

She gave me smile and said "A latte, and please BLT, my love".  I gave kiss on temple and helped sit down before I went to my worker, Louise, who was a culinary student working for me. She had blonde hair and big brown eyes as well as a very slim figure, but it was obvious that she did work out and took care of herself. She was very humble and down to earth and was easy to work with which I really was happy about. 

As soon as I approached her she asked "What will be your and your girl's order" and I gave her a smile saying "Latte and BLT for my girlfriend and another Moccachino plus BLT as well."

She wrote it down and said "You got it boss" and I went to sit back with Anna and said "It will take a bit, now regarding costumes, what are your ideas?"

Anna smiled shyly and replied "I was thinking three little devil if we tag in Tay or we could go with Kill Bill villains  and antihero and you could dress up in that yellow and black jumpsuit because it looks really good on you, plus we would also be comfortable and it would not be too much too much."

As soon as Anna mentioned Kill Bill costume idea, my eyes widened because it was actually one of the many genius ideas, since it will be all night party. I actually agreed with my girlfriend that comfort would be very important regarding costume.

I looked at her and said "Baby, what I would do without you?"

She gave me a smile and replied "Lose your fucking shit" before we both shared a giggle and began to have our lunch date.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryley's POV

''That could work, Tedder, I can ask my girlfriend if she knows some other independent artists that need a push" Michael replied regarding my suggestion regarding that arena opening would have a concert where new artist would perform and Dax and Cash nodded approvingly.

I was having lunch local Italian restaurant with Dax, Michael and Cash where we discussed work in more relaxed manner.

 Over the few weeks we for clicked, and have found a common language. Everything with them was going swimmingly and thanks to my work their PR was going up and for the party, I even have already connected few people that would be able to join and help with PR  even more. 

Also, Cash and I had had grown closer together as people who see each other. We went on dates in secret for now because we did not want to announce it yet that we are seeing each other to everybody. Additionally, we had spent nights in each other's places done and done, regular activities what other people are doing when they see each other.

Many people said that we were a couple, but that was not the case just yet because we were seeing each other before we start adding labels.

 I was sceptical at start to pursue another relationship after my previous relationship went to shit, but after talking with my friends, I realise that why not. Maybe this could be something very very beautiful. Plus, he was nothing but amazing man, which just made me relax as well.

I took a sip of a drink when Dax said "Additionally, regarding the independent artist idea, I feel it will inject new power in arena plus showcase us as guys who support the youngsters as well?"

I nodded in agreement replying "Exactly'' and Cash added "Yes, because it is important to have established names, but also you need the young ones as well. And younger talents can get a first taste in how it is perform on the bigger stage." 

I was so relieved that guys liked my potential idea regarding having performances from the younger artist once the arena opens in few months. But before the arena there was Saints and Sinners party which I knew Michael and Cash will attend, and Cash made sure that my friends and I are with him and Michael in the VIP booth which was very nice of them.

I took a sip of my soda when I felt somebody gently rubbing my thigh and I turned to see it was none other than Cash. If I was being honest, I was not used to PDA but the way he did it was very nice and welcoming to be honest.

I tried to control my breath because the way he touched me, made me wet down and I did not want to get caught by Michael, who knew that Cash and I had fun in the sheets so there was no hiding and Dax, who was also starting to notice that, there was something between Cash and I.

Then I saw Michael get up  saying "I'll be right back, my girl is calling me'' and Dax nodded saying ''Okay and I will go call my wife. I promise to take her and my little girl to museum and I need to doublecheck which one."

"Cool'' Cash and I replied in sync and watched them go talk.

Nice save, nice save...

I looked at Cash and said "Must you start inviting me to the danger zone what we are out with your friends, especially when we are seeing each other in secret from most of the people?! Do not get me wrong , I also want this, but we have to be professional here,  once we get to your place or my place, we could have fun in the sheets".

He gently brushed my hair to side and leaned in whispering in my ear "You look gorgeous baby, I cannot resist you,I love when you wear dresses baby" and he kissed my neck  softly, which made me moan softly and ease up. He moved his calloused hands down my back gently stroking it 

I looked at him and saw he looked so deliciously hot with ruffled brown hair and wearing  his grey shirt with v-cut that made his chest hair poke our and dark jeans as well as sneakers. 

I got closer to him and said ''How about we wrap this meeting and we then go somewhere private?"

"My place or yours?" he asked and I replied "Yours?"

"You got it baby, Pawla is chilling with a good friend of mine for a day, he will meet him at the party." he replied  smiling and we resumed the rest of the meeting and lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Few hours later

When we arrived at Cash's place, he carried me in bridal style, which was surprising but welcomed. As soon as the meeting ended, we both hoped in Cash's car and skedaddled to his place because we could not resist each other especially since we became more and more affectionate during the meeting. 

Cash pressed me against the wall and kissed my neck leaving hickies which I did not mind since he knew how to make me feel good. He then growled low"Jump baby'' and I did and he caught me helping me wrap my legs around his hips. I kissed him and licked his bottom lip begging for an entrance and he opened his mouth making kiss even deeper. Suddenly we both were moaning wildly and I felt I was getting soaked down there.

Cash then pulled away and kissed my jaw and said within each kiss "You have no idea how much I waited for this whole day, baby."

"Same babe" I moaned and stroked his back as he carried me to bedroom where be placed me on the bed before hovering me and kissed me once again. Then we began to undress each other and Cash  kissed my jaw once again and purred "You are my dream, Ryles. I only want you baby, do not ever think otherwise."

I moaned in response and Cash stroked and kissed my sensitive breasts and abdomen when  he stroked my sides and said "Spread your legs babe" and I quickly obeyed as he kissed the inside of my thighs before he gave a tentative  lick to my sex sucking in all of the moisture . My breath hitched as it felt so good.

He then gave another lick before he began to attack my folds making me moan loudly in pleasure .

"Fuck, babe" I moaned as my breath hitched

"Breathe baby'' Cash purred as he continued to give me pleasure and pressed his rough thumb on my clit gently circling it.

Easier said than done.

"Babe, I am gonna come baby" I moaned loudly as I felt  I was getting near and Cash replied "Come for me babe, please" as he increased rhythm  before I came moaning loudly and he moved up and kissed me deeply as he allowed me to ride my high off for a bit before I straddled him.

"Fuck you are hot baby'' Cash groaned and he stroked my hips making me throw my head back in pleasure which made him add "And so responsive baby". I kissed him deeply before I kissed his chest and abdomen earning soft groans from him. Then I saw how hard he truly was and I smirked replying "Are you excited to see me baby" and he nodded smirking "Yes babe" .

I smirked more and took his shaft inch by inch until I began to bob my head up and down. 

"Holy fuck babe" Cash groaned in pleasure and grabbed the chunk of my soft hair as I bobbed my head up and down continued to give him pleasure. I looked him in the eyes as continued to give him pleasure as he groaned in response saying "You are amazing baby, oh fuck babe". Then I used my breasts to stroke his length for bit before he came in my mouth.

I swallowed every drop before I moved up kissing him deeply and straddling  his hips and used one of my hands grabbed his length and rose up before I sunk down to his length . We both let out a pleasured moan when he was buried  inside me to hilt. Cash kissed me deeply and put his hands to assist my movements as I rolled my hips until I was bouncing on him. 

"Holy shit babe, you are so big, you are fucking me so good" I moaned loudly as I rolled my hips

The sounds of our moans and skins colliding engulfed the room. Cash then turned us around and thrusted in deeply hitting the sweet spot each time which made my toes curl and back ache while kissing and sucking my breasts and super hard nipples. I  raked his back and pulled him down for kiss and I pressed my forehead against his while getting lost in his brown eyes which had grown a shade darker.

Then Cash moved us in spooning position and rubbed my clit and kissed my neck.

"Oh shit babe, fuck, I am coming baby" I moaned loudly as I felt we both were close and he flipped me on my back once again and began to kiss me deeply moaning "Same baby". 

 I moaned and he kissed me deeply once again before we came in sync and he coated my walls with his warmth.

He then collapsed on me and we rode off our highs. I stroked his back saying "That was amazing baby" and i nodded in agreement before he slowly moved up kissing me and stroking my cheek saying ''You know that I like you a lot, babe?"

I stroked his back and replied "I like you too baby a lot, now can we cuddle for a bit." He nodded and pulled out before he cuddled me in his arms, which I noticed are super big and muscular and tucked us in with duvet.

I pressed my cheek against his chest and realised this it is not just a fling but something more and how safe I felt and truly loved.

 I just hoped he felt the same . 

Cash then gently stroked my back and asked "I have two questions babe?"

I poped my head up and asked "All ears?" and he asked "Have you ever been snowboarding and what you will dress as for party so I know how can I match?"

"Probably a Catwoman, Wonder Woman or Dorothy from Wizard of Oz and yes, why?" I replied softly as I cuddled against him and he stroked my cheek saying "How about you and your friends join me on ski trip at my cabin after party  and really? Then I will be SuperMan or Batman  or Cowardly Lion with big courage".

I let out a giggle and said "Lovely and I am in, I will ask my friends as well."

He kissed me softly and said "Great and hey, if they cannot come then well we  do couples trip."  I nodded kissing him and just snuggled against him enjoying the tranquility of us being together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am back... Did ya missed me :D

Had a bit up and down schedule and now it is stable af(Well slowly becoming stable).

 I am glad to be coming back and next chapters  will be chaous so buckle up it is just the beginning ... next chaps will have drama, heartbreaks, milestones... ya name it.

Now shout out to my bro from another mother JDJoker19 ... Go check him out, will ya.... Because he rocks.... And he has awesome books, plus he is the man behind Jared, Katy, Ariel and Maria...

Now, like share and comment ... love ya

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

349 136 59
•2022 SUMMER TEA BOOK AWARDS WINNER (1ST PLACE FOR TEEN FICTION) •WATTYS 2022 ASPIRANT •DAZZLING BOOK AWARDS 2022 WINNER (2ND PLACE FOR TEEN FICTION)...
338K 9.2K 44
Every girl needs their world to be rocked at least once. While Aiden Bradford believes he has everything he's ever wanted for his senior year at UCLA...
5.4K 127 22
Jared Lane and Anna Jay have been together for over 3 years now and they finally got married as they wanted to go the extra mile in their lives What...
14K 520 22
Follow up book to "All In The Name Of" and "Feelgood". It's recommended to read those books prior to this one, for a better sense of the background s...