π–˜π–”π–šπ–‘ π–‹π–‘π–†π–’π–Šπ–˜ _↱BUCK...

By lovesrot

❝ It may sound odd but a little part of the soul stone is attached to me. ❞ in which an assassin with levitat... More

soul flames
prologue
act. . . i
catastrophe in new york
you are an avenger
back to home
i missed you
evacuate the city
he arrives

wakanda forever

19 5 0
By lovesrot

They all stood there on the battlefield, ready for the fight.
The fight to save Vision.
To save the world from this Thanos guy.

Liara stood there beside Bucky, a feeling she had never felt before in a fight crept through her: fear. She was terrified because she actually had people to lose now. She had people that were like family to her and there was a chance that she was going to lose them, and that made her heart pound violently in her chest.

Liara watched as Steve, T'Challa, and Natasha all walked down to the edge of the barrier where the woman alien that they had fought back in London stood with a giant standing beside of her. The brunette watched her try to break through the surface with her weapon only to fail. Words were exchanged between the three heroes and the alien, it wasn't a few moment later until the trio were joining the line of warriors once more.

"Did they surrender?" Bucky asked Steve, glancing towards the man who was standing on the other side of him.

Steve didn't look at Bucky as a sigh fell from his lips.

"Not exactly."

That's when T'Challa started the Wakandans in their war cry, something that echoed all throughout and somehow managed to prepare Liara for the battle. They watched as Proxima signaled for the other creatures to attack, and they did, running towards the barrier and almost getting through only to be cut in half and killed. They looked like dogs gone wrong, and it made Liara cock her head to the side in slight disgust and curiosity.

"Looks like we pissed her off." Natasha muttered from beside Liara, making the brunette glance at her before looking back towards the creatures.

"They're killing themselves." Okoye breathes in utter horror, her eyes wide.

As a few of the creatures managed to squeeze through the border with their bodies intact, a few of the Wakandans take a knee and raise their shields. The warriors standing them level their spears over their shoulders, and on T'Challa's command, fire at the quickly approaching dog-like creatures.

Along with T'Challa's men, Bucky and Liara both use their guns whilst Bruce―︎ who was currently placed in the Hulkbuster―︎ uses the pulsars on the suit.

Sam, who was flying over head and at the edge of the barrier, send Redwing out to fight and says,

"You see the teeth on those things?"

Rhodey, their other air man, was quick to warn Sam.

"Alright, back up, Sam. You're gonna get your wings singed."

He flies overtop of the hideous monsters and allows mines to fall and hit the creatures, killing them. However, that's when they noticed that the creatures were starting to run around the barrier. Bruce was the one to speak up.

"Cap, if these things circle the perimeter and get behind in us, there's nothing between them and Vision."

Steve furrowed his eyebrows in determination before saying,

"Then we better keep 'em in front of us."

"How do we do that?" Okoye questioned, glancing towards T'Challa.

"We open the barrier." T'Challa simply replies.

He puts the com that is located on his wrist up to his mouth and says calmly, "On my signal, open North-West section seventeen."

"Requesting confirmation, my king. You said open the barrier?" one of his people responds.

T'Challa nods and says,
"On my signal."

"This will be the end of Wakanda." M'Baku says in realization, glancing around at the creatures that were getting farther and farther around the barrier the longer they stood there.

"Then it will be the noblest ending." Okoye responds with a firm nod.

Steve readies one of the vibranium shields T'Challa gave him while T'Challa walks in front of the crowd. Liara, who had stopped shooting along with Bucky, glanced towards Natasha who gave her a reassuring nod, as if knowing the fears that the girl had. She turns back to T'Challa, and the next two words that fell from his mouth started the battle.

"WAKANDA FOREVER!"

He crossed his arms over his chest and his mask appeared over his face before the barrier opened and the creatures poured into Wakanda.

Everyone ran towards the creatures, meeting them half way before everyone was busy trying to fight them off. Liara kept one bullet to each creature, hitting them right in the head and killing them. She stayed focused on using her guns until she managed to run out. And then that was the time to use her powers.

She stood straight up in front of the creatures and twirled her fingers, raising them towards the creatures. The creatures flew up, got twisted with each other and then she threw the bundle at another. She was having a bit of fun, bundling the creatures together until she was knocked to the ground and at least three of the creatures were on top of her, biting at her and she was trying so hard to keep them away and off of her, but her hands were pushed back on her torso.
It wasn't until an axe flew by, knocking them off that the girl let a breath of surprise fall from her lips.

Her eyes moved towards Thor, someone she had never personally met but had heard about him from the others, standing there with a light covering his body before it disappeared. He had Rocket standing beside him along with Groot, and the god looked absolutely infuriated. She rose her eyebrows in slight awe as she watched lighting start to surround the man. He started towards the creature with his axe in hand and yelled,

"BRING ME THANOS!"

The fight continued on with Bucky somehow managing to make it over to Liara and pulling her up from the ground, quickly checking on her before staying at her side as much as possible as they continued to fight them of. The fight continued, and Liara glanced towards the Raccoon that had joined Bucky's side, smirking in amusement as she listened to the conversation.

"How much for the gun?"

"Not for sale."

"Okay, how much for the arm?"

Bucky didn't respond and Liara just laughed before the man joined her side and they continued to fight. However, Liara suddenly froze when she saw the ground moving. And then suddenly giant wheels covered in spikes were coming up from the ground.

"Fall back!" T'Challa yelled.
"Fall back now!"

Liara didn't move as she looked at the giant wheels of death, her hands risen up, her fingers twirling. Little golden sparks left from her finger tips as she stared at the wheels only then her attention being torn away from them when she was being dragged away from her wheels. Bucky gave her a look and she was quick to give him an questioning one in response. She stopped again, but only when she saw Natasha standing there, crouching down in hopes of not being killed by the wheels.

That's when Wanda suddenly landed in front of the girl. Red surrounded her hands before they quickly surrounded the wheels, forcing them up into the air before throwing to the side and making them slide on the ground, unable to move.

Liara had a proud smile on her face as Wanda turned her head to look towards Natasha who was smirking at her. Okoye stood there for a moment, looking at Natasha.

"Why was she up there all that time?"

The fight continued. And it seemed to go on and on until what they didn't want to happen happened. Sam's voice was quick to feel their ears.

"Guys, we have a Vision situation."

"Somebody get to Vision!" Steve was quick to yell.

"I got it!" Bruce informed before running off the field in order to find the man.

"On my way." Wanda says before she gets hit by Proxima.

Liara, having watched it happened, narrowed her eyes and left Bucky's side in order to run over to the girl and help her with Natasha and Okoye joining as well.

"He'll die alone. As will you." Proxima speaks.

The three women go down into the ditch where the Proxima was holding Wanda down.

"She's not alone."

Natasha makes her presence known, making the alien look at her before glancing towards Liara and Okoye who were on opposite side of her before she grunted in annoyance. She went for Natasha first, letting out a yell as she charged at her but Natasha was quick to dodge the blow with an electrical grackle coming from her weapons.

Okoye and Liara both attacked the woman at the same time, kicking her away from Natahsa.

"Guy's Vision needs backup now!" Bruce's voice entered their ears before the woman focused back on their own fight.

Proxima alternated her blows between the three woman, but all of them were too good not to dodge them.
One of the spiked wheels ran over head of them, distracting the three which allowed Proxima to kick Natasha in the face, sending her to the ground. She then grabs Okoye by the shoulder and weapon and throws her meters away before kicking Liara roughly into the side of the ditch making her let out a grunt of surprise.

Proxima goes to kill Natasha, and Natasha was quick to split her staff back into a pair of sticks to block the dark haired creature's sword blows, and finally manages to knock it from her hand. The alien takes to her bare fists instead, knocks down and pins Natasha. She triggers an arm-blade from her left-arm armor, and stabs at Natasha, who barely manages to block the blade with her crossed sticks. The edge starts to dig into Natasha's neck.

Liara soon joined beside Wanda, their powers conjoint together surround the woman, and Liara was quick to throw her up into the air just as another spike wheel passed by. Blue blood splattered onto Natasha's face before she looked at the duo and mumbled,

"That was really gross."

Liara smirked in slight amusement before standing up and making her way out of the ditch with the other three following after her in order to get to Vision.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 6K 37
my love, my heart. don't go quick into the sunlight. MARVEL AU MATURE/SEXUAL THEMES ...
246K 6.2K 49
"𝘏𝘒𝘴𝘯'𝘡 𝘒𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘰𝘭π˜₯ 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘡𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘀𝘒𝘯 𝘣𝘦 π˜₯𝘦𝘀𝘦π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨?" [ avengers ] - [ avengers: infinity war] 𝘣�...
129K 4.8K 31
Waking up back in the real world, Peter Parker receives some devastating news. Trying to adjust and help his city out is starting to take a toll on P...
894K 15.4K 55
"Trust me Barnes, I'm pretty hard not to be attracted to." --- [Bucky Barnes x Female OC] *TRIGGER WARNINGS: Mentions of Alcohol misuse, Pregnancy to...