That girl | George Russell x...

By mollyy121

Y/n , the one we all want to be , is sir Lewis Hamilton's adoptive little sister and a very loved ex-race dri... More

Part 1/*Introduction*
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
‼️Little Update‼️
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26

Part 7

822 38 13
By mollyy121

    It was quite a beautiful day, not sure I was going to enjoy it but it was still beautiful nonetheless .

  I got up , grabbed a cup of coffee from the hotel restaurant and tried to start my day.

No, oh no.

   My forearm bruised , and not some light bruise, no , this looked as bad as it can look.

  So, in maybe the hottest day on earth , I had to walk around in long sleeves tops . Wonderful!

I was getting ready to start my work , pulling out my laptop and headphones , blasting "Smooth Operator" on repeat because Carlos was singing it yesterday and couldn't get it out of my head.

  I was preparing my speech and portofolio for an online interview with a well known designer to show her work in the next "Fashion week" from Paris .

  Realised I didn't heard the door open because now Karl was right in front of me , looking sick ,hungover maybe and on top of that was angry for some reason, on something or on someone.

"Morning, where have you been?" I asked remembering he left to get me something for my arm HE bruised .

  "None of you business" he said in a hurry trying to to go get a shower as fast as he could . He peaked through the bathroom door and said with a light hint of sarcasm " Oh and by the way , saw your boyfriend at the terrace of the hotel , I think he's cheating on you"

   I didn't knew what to say. I hate when he's jealous.

_____________________________

    After the online meeting , which I will say it was a succes as the designer told me she will call me next week to talk more about the show , I decided I wanted to do some light workout in my room because I wasn't really in the mood and them get dressed for the qualifying.(I missed the third practice, thought it was at 8....it wasn't).

   I got dressed in THE most beautiful dress ever made by Vivienne Westwood . It was perfect , long sleeves , not transparent , white and it was so , so , so pretty on me. I love it with all of my heart.

(Of course it's Alexandra's dress, stunning <3)

  Karl just finished his shower , he looked better then an hour ago but not better enough. I was trying to hurry so he wouldn't come with me . I didn't succeed.

  "Why are you in a hurry ? The quali isn't starting for another 2 hours ." He asked looking at me hoping I would I understand he wanted to come with me today.

  "Oh , I just wanted to hung out with my brother before it, you know , being there for him cause I'm like the best ever little sister ." I said a little amused , hoping he would want to come later .

He nodded and walked back in the bathroom, only for him to walk out of it 5 minutes later ready for the race.

  "y/n..." he said , trying to close the distance between us " You know I love you and I'm so sorry for the other night and I hope we can both forget about . I love you so much y/n and I'm so sorry."

  He said as he hugged me so tight , fearing he might lose me if he let go. It was nice , it felt like a protective hug.

" I know Karl , I know..." I said quietly, no more then a whisper as I hugged him back.

*ring ring ring*

The goat<3   
  is calling...

"Oh sorry I gotta get this " I said as I excused myself and got out to take the call on the balcony.

LH: "Y/n we need to talk"

beep beep beep

  That was the call , no hello , good morning, how did you slept , how was your coffee. No nothing.My brother wouldn've let me go without him knowing the answer to this questions like every morning.

It scared me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 5.5K 99
A closed off, independent girl meets an F1 driver and her life is forever changed. Partying, having fun, drama.
44.6K 777 40
Hi, i'm Mia Verstappen. Yes, Verstappen as in the younger sister of Max verstappen and this is my story! Disclaimer: the book does not follow the rea...
78.6K 2.4K 21
George changed. Carla doesn't know when it happened, how or even where, but he has. He's not the same man she fell in love with five years ago. Land...
268K 3.6K 60
George Russel is entering F1 at Williams this year with two of his best mates including Lando Norris. Rosie, George's sister got a job working at Wil...