MENACE || BWWM (BOOK #2 OF HI...

By steezbeans

Everett Carter, formerly known as Adam Lancaster, was the son of psychopath. his other personality, Adam, had... More

For Old and New readers.
Ciara-1
Everett-2
Everett-3
Ciara- 4
Everett-5
Ciara- 6
Ciara- 8
Everett- 9
Everett- 10
Everett 11 [M]
Everett 12 [M]
Ciara 13
Everett 14
Final chapter

Everett-7

73 6 0
By steezbeans

[For the love everything naughty please wake up so I can visually see what's going on. Feeling isn't enough.]

I open my eyes slowly as I feel the tiredness wanting to keep them shut. My back was killing me and my arms and legs needed a good stretch. I couldn't move though. My eyes opened all the way and suddenly all my senses were on high alert.

I smell coconut and feel smooth skin. Ciara faces me while she sleeps and my arm is tightly wrapped around her waist as the other is used as her own personal pillow.

Now wonder I can't feel my arm.

[Oh this is gooood. It would be even better if Kal walked in on this.]

He would understand.

[would he though?]

Yeah, I don't want to risk it.

I try to slowly and gently remove my hands from around her waist, careful not to wake her up.

She stirs a bit and lets out a not so soft snore. I freeze and look at her face to see if she woke up. Her lips part a bit but she doesn't wake up. She doesn't even really move besides wiggling her nose a bit.

I expected maybe the cliche "she snuggled closer to him" type of thing to happen, but she was knocked out and basically a ragdoll.

[she's really only that close to you because you were holding on to her like she was the last piece of candy.]

You know I usually hold something when I sleep. It's habit.

[I don't know when we picked up this habit, but I hate it. How am I suppose to be cold and mysterious when you have the need to cuddle.]

You're not cold or mysterious. You're just perverted and unbothered.

[That truth hurts. Pretend you can see me frowning at you.]

Back on the problem infront of us. The very beautiful problem...infront of us.

God I don't wanna wake her up. I could watch her all day. I've never seen someone with this much peace in their face. It must mean she feels safe right?

[maybe. She'd be wrong to feel safe though.]

I can keep her safe. No one will touch her.

[that guy yesterday was looking too much.]

It was disgusting. I wanted to rip his eyes out for looking at what's ours.

Wait. Wait.

Are you messing with my head? Why the hell did I just say that?

[I plead the fifth]

No, speak. You're the reason I'm feeling so...possessive. She's not an object that I own. Let's get that out of our heads.

[We don't own her, sure. But if she even looked at another man I would off my self and him.]

Honestly me too.

Okay focus. I got to get off this damn couch before she wakes up. I start to slowly move again eventually crawling like a clumsy giant off the couch.

I let out an exasperated sigh and kneel in front of the couch as my heart calms down. During the process she had turned her body and is now facing me again.

I look at her as she sleeps and feel my heart rate quicken. My body moves before my brain can think as I reach a hand out to touch her face. Her skin was perfect. Her eyelashes were perfect. Her lips were perfect.

She was perfect.

My eyes darted to her lips and stayed there. They were so plump. Her top lip darker than other but just as full and she had a cute pout as she slept which made me curious. If I kissed her would the pout still be there?

That has to be Adam's thinking not mine. Thinking about kissing a girl while she's sleeping is not in my bucket list.

[kissing a girl is though]

Been there done that.

[10/10 would do again?]

With her? id think about it.

[You're thinking too much about it. Just do it. Mark your territory and show her she's yours. go any other guy even looked her way I would shoot them in the face. Dont you agree? she's ours.]

Yeah.

Wait no, She's not ours. We have gone over this, she belongs to no one.

a small chime comes from the coffee table making me turn around quickly. It was Ciaras phone and she had a message. If I just take a glance it's not snooping, I think. I lean over and look at her phone and see she has a text from someone named Logan.

Logan: Missing you :(

The hell? Who the hell is Logan? He must be a stalker. She doesn't have a boyfriend, right? No way she does. She has never mentioned a Logan or even another guys name. I should block him on her phone. She won't miss him. No, I can't do that. I need to calm down and just ask her about it. That would be weird though, because why would I care? Why do I care? Hes just some guy.

[You're mumbling dimwit]

Damnit to hell, I need to get a grip. I feel like breaking something and choking someone out.

"Everett?" Ciaras groggy tired voice makes me turn towards her. For some reason her eyes widen a bit showing something has fully awakened her.

"The table broke." She says sitting up from the couch.

I raise a brow and look to where my hand is resting on the table and see it was not resting. it was clenched tightly and the glasses coffee table had cracked. I moved my hand and a piece of glass breaks off causing my hand to start to bleed.

"My god, How strong are you to break the damn table?" Ciara says confused. she gets off the couch and kneels next to me. She grabs my hands inspecting the wound.

I keep quiet watching her concerned expression as she examines my hand. her eyebrows are furrowed cutely and she puffs out her cheeks slightly in concentration.

"It doesn't look deep, but maybe you should go to the ER just incase."

[No hospitals]

We're not wanted anymore, we can go to a hospital.

"I dont need that. I can wrap it up myself." I gently pull my hand out of her grasp watching her look at me with a deep frown.

"But what if you need stitches?"

[She so cute]

"I dont. Trust me I would know." I scoff slightly.

Ciara looks at me with a serious expression and then lets out a sigh, "Okay, I have to ask. What were you parents like? You say some things that tell me you didnt have the best childhood."

[Oh great. Time to trauma dump]

Should I just tell her? What harm will it cause?

[It will cause her to leave you. Why would she want to live with a psychopath jr. . THINK. She's going to cuss you out and leave you.]

She won't. Ciara isn't like that.

[Shes different? No one is different when it comes to psychopaths. she WILL leave and when she does she will no longer be yours.]

"Everett, you dont have to tell me, but it would help."

Look at her sweet face. She cares so much, she wouldn't leave.

[It's your funeral.]

"Uhm, I-I'll tell you," I sit more comfortable, resting my slightly bleeding hand and face her completely, "My mom was great. She really cared for Me and Adrian, but my dad was...different. He kept her trapped in the house by threatening her and when she finally escaped he took it out on us even more."

"He hit you?" She scoots closer probably without realizing and I see her eyes are a bit glossy.

I sigh sit up straight before lifting up my shirt slightly showing a few of the unfortunate scars my father caused. I can't remember how I got some of them, because of Adam, but I do remember some. And I remember vividly.

"He more than hit me." I mumble.

She gasp at the sight of them and covers her mouth in shock. I look away from her now feeling a bit embarrassed of the scars. That is until I feel her cold touch on my torso.

"You were a strong kid." She whispers as she drags her fingers across the biggest scar. I feel my own breathing stutter a bit and my eyes focus back on her.

She looking at me her eyes still glossy, but no pity in them. She doesn't look sad for me or worried. She looked proud and I never experienced that expression before. Not even from my mother.

Ciara sat on her knees and kept close to me as she brought her hands up to my face. I Felt my face start to heat up and wanted to look away from her, but I couldn't.

"You dont have to tell me anymore about him. Your mother , though, sounds like a wonderful woman. I hope to meet her." she smiles still holding my face in-between her hands.

I smile a bit at the mention of my mother "She would love you."

"Im pretty lovable." She jokes with a small cute laugh.

[Yeah. she is.]

"Yeah you are." I look down at her lips. she bites her lip alittle as if she's trying not to show her full smile.

Her smile fades a bit making me tear my eyes away from her tempting lips and back at her eyes, but here's are looking down at my very own lips. This makes something snap in me.

I lean in and quickly place my lips on hers, finding my self kissing her quickly and eagerly not really realizing what I was doing. She was kissing me back with just as much passion, moving her hands to the back of head and pushing me even closer to her, showing me she wanted it.

[Finally you listened to my needs]

I pull back just as quickly as I leaned in. I looked at her and saw lips still in a puckered position and her eyes even more glazed. What the hell did I just do?

"Im sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I-I didnt even ask. Im sorry." I get up from the ground and practically run to my room, stumbling over my own two feet and feeling embarrassed and perverted.

[You idiot. She was telling you to wait. Why not wait and talk it out?]

Because that can't happen again and if I look at her and she's staring back with those sleepy eyes and puckered lips im going to do it again.

[What's so bad about that?]

You're what's bad about it. I feel like I'm loosing control again.

Damnit, what do I do? I can't believe we did that. I can't help but pace around in my room and pull at my hair in complete disbelief and frustration.

She just looked so proud and then she was praising me. It made my stomach do flips. I'd love to hear her call me strong again with that look in her eyes.

[I think we need a ice cold shower]

I can practically hear the smirk that would be on your face.

[you know what I can hear? You stuttering like a pussy when she tries to talk to you about the kiss]

Screw you

[get in line]

...

[I know we're fighting right now, but there's a cut on your hand]

Damnit
_________________________

Plot? I barely know her

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227 6 55
Adalyn is on a journey to find someone, someone she didn't know would change the course of her life. Someone who would change the dynamic of her fami...
7.7K 162 25
There story is different. Adam Torres is a goddy goddy. Kat Davis is the bad girl. Adam has moved to New York with his mom because his dad had passed...
531K 25.9K 20
Alana Winters. She's your everyday normal teenager. She's not a werewolf, so why is a grumpy, but sexy teenage boy growling at her? Leo White never r...
13.2K 871 35
Emma Ayers suffers from PTSD from sexual abuse. From ages 8-13, she was raped, molested, and tortured by her Uncle Jack. Despite the fact that he is...