The Last Memorial of Anne Bol...

By Sipersa

She was more than just a name in a history book. Even now, after five-hundred years, there are deceiving rumo... More

Henry Percy's last meeting
Letters, letters, and more letters
Will I ever catch you? Part: I
Will I ever catch you? Part: II

Autor note

15 0 0
By Sipersa

I want you, the lectors, to be aware of these few things:

- I took my own creative freedom.

- I'm not a historian. I do love history and I will try to make this story as faithfully as I can, but I can make mistakes. Also, the story may not be in order, but there will always be the year when the chapter is situated.

- English is not my first language, so I will probably make some mistakes. I will try no to do so, but if it happens, I just want to say that I will be trying my best.

- This woman, these characters, were real. I do this because I'm a great Anne Boleyn fan, but it's not only some random characters I created to make you have fun. No, they were real, and it is important to remember that.

Having this said, please, enjoy the story!

- Sipersa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Erica By Sam

Historical Fiction

2.9M 159K 88
They say her voice was once bewitching to all who heard it. She was like a siren luring sailors to their deaths on quiet nights... Those are just rum...
My Sin By XxMeixiangxX

Historical Fiction

1.7M 69.1K 65
Liu Quiaqio, the Empress of the Jin Dynasty has given his heart, soul, and body to the emperor, he loved him to the point it exhausted him, but the c...
273K 18.6K 158
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
12.1K 874 58
Just like how two shores of sea can never meet, they can never meet too, might be physically but never mentally. The other shore is too far to even t...