My Shy Bride - [ ON HOLD ]

By SidNaaz_lovers_13

Man who fall in love with his women , His Shy Bride at first sight ❤️ SIDNAAZ ❤️ More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 9

2.1K 306 46
By SidNaaz_lovers_13

Everyone waited for Preethi to join and in the meanwhile Sidharth had gone to pick his grandmother as they decided to do their Rokha ( fix the alliance ) , Shehnaaz was getting ready and Santosh gone to buy the required things for the ritual .

After everyone came back , Santosh asked Ashok to confirm they are still on their stand of No Dowry . Ashok has clearly said before and now that he is against the dowry system and they don't need anything under the name Gifts . Santosh happily nods at their thought and said " But I have all rights to bless everything to my daughter and now my son " looking at Sidharth , he nods happily at him accepting the new relation .

And for the formality Shehnaaz was asked to serve tea to Sidharth grandmother . Pammy prepared the tea and Shehnaaz just served to everyone , Sidharth half heartedly nods in no he needs to follow the diet . He already ate lots of things yesterday as cheat meal day and today he ate sweets he needs to work out more .

Shehnaaz granny said seeing him not taking the tea " Pehele bar tumare hone wali biwi kuch de rahe hai , ise mana karoge tum ? Hurt kar diya " .

( First time Your would be wife is giving you something and you are denying it ? Your are hurting us )

" Nahi nahi main tho le he raha tha " he said his eye widen but Shehnaaz kept the cup on the table and shaked it a little as the tea spilled out of the cup . Sidharth and everyone watching her in shock but Preethi shrieked happily and bounced hugging Shehnaaz while saying " Omg bhabhi aap bhi Drama's dekte ho , hamare tho khob jamegi dekh lena . It's a way a saying Yes in Turkish culture .

( No no I was about to take )

( It's a way of saying Yes to the proposal in Turkish culture . Omg sister-in-law you also watch dramas , we will have lots of fun )

Elders just smiled at younger one .

Preethi was excited and helping Shehnaaz while she was getting ready . Sidharth grandmother wished to see her in saree and Shehnaaz was annoyed first at her demand but followed with new excitement as it's going to be her day . Their alliance is going to be fixed and dates will be announced .

The priest has come , first Ashok and Rita did the ritual with Shehnaaz accepting her as their daughter-in-law . Shehnaaz sat their with a shy smile as everyone attention was on her , her father mother and Preethi were recording everything in the camera . Sidharth was admiring her with a proud smile . They gave her money as shagun , saree as ritual , makeup kit and other gifts and same was done with Sidharth by her parents .

Sidharth said " Don't put anything on social media untill we are married , vo log pareshan karenge Shehnaaz ko news and social media will effect her life I don't want any disturbance for you " . His words made everyone proud of him , they were in the bubble of happiness and didn't think anything pro's and con's of Sidharth celebrity status .

And Sidharth already thinking about her safety made them feel their daughter was in safe hands . Shehnaaz felt shy when Preethi teased them " Ohhooo ... Abhi se itni fikar " .

( Ohoo .. so worried from now on )

Her cheeks got more red when he replied claiming her openly " Haa hone wale Biwi hai meri " .

( Yes she is my fiance )

They were asked to seat together and took blessings from elders then clicked few pictures , Sidharth was on ninth cloud sitting beside her and the thought of her becoming his officially under legal and ritually made him want to scream on top of his voice .

The priest and elders were discussing on the dates , only 5 months left for her birthday so they are deciding the date within the 5 months .

Sidharth informed the elders he will be busy with IPL for 3 months as IPL is going to start from next month and he needed to join the team before for practice . So they decided to do their engagement with in a month with close family in their house only then marriage and reception will be a grand affair it will be done after he come back from the IPL .

Pammy said Shehnaaz wanted a destination wedding and elders nods saying " Whatever the children's decide , their happiness matters " .

" Yeah Bhabhi koi place decide kiya hai ? Ya planning plotting karne hai abhi ? " Preethi asked excitedly , they shared their numbers saying they will discuss their plans further as Pammy asked to seat for lunch everyone together like a big family and Sidharth got clicked he needed her number , how dumbly he is acting .

( Did you selected any place or we need to plan & plot about it )

After the lunch Sidharth excused himself and with no shame he daringly made a move towards Shehnaaz . All the time Shehnaaz was feeling butterflies at his gaze and everyone's attention . She was enjoying everything it didn't feel awkward .

" Shehnaaz " he said and everyone looked at them . Sidharth confidence ran into the thin air looking at everyone gaze on them . Why are they making it awkward for them , he nods in no saying nothing and pulled Preethi with him .

" Tere bhabhi ka number dena " he asked looking all confident again but looking at her teasing smile he said " Bas karde mere maa kab se sab mere tang kinch rahe hai " .

( Give me *her* your sister-in-law number )

( please stop it now , you all are teasing me )

" Mujhe shopping le jaoge ? " Preethi asked taking out her phone .

( Will you take me for shopping ? )

" Haa " he said looking into her mobile screen , he is in no situation to deny anything now . If anyone ask him to sign on blank cheque he would do that too .

" New phone ? " she demanded , " Sab dunga mere maa pehele number share kar " he said getting impatient .

( I will give you everything first share her number )

Preethi typed the number in his phone while saying " Mujhe pocket money chahiye " her demands were only increasing taking all advantage of his situation .

( I need extra pocket money )

As she dailed her number on his phone he snatched it from her saying " Kon ho tum ? Main nahi pehchanta apko " .

( Who are you ? I don't recognise you )

Preethi gave him a betrayal look and said " Mazak mat karo mere saath " .

( Don't prank with me )

" Lagta hai tum galat address pe agaye niklo yaha se , yeh mera ghar hai " he said the same dialogue which she uses on him .

( I think you are at wrong address get out , this is my home now )

" Acha isa hai kya ? " Preethi asked raising her left eyebrow .

( Oh is it ? )

" G haa , hamare yaha isa he hota hai " he said passing her a sweet smile .

( Yes , this is what happen here )

" Pehele number tho check kar lete bhai , so sad mujhe pehele se pata tha isleye maine meri senior dost shehnaaz ka number diya . Pal-to insaan " Preethi said smriking at him .

( First you check the number brother , so sad I know you would something like this so I gave my friend Shehnaaz number to you . FLIPPER )

" Chalak lomdi " he said glaring her .

( Clever fox )

" Thank you I feel honoured by your appreciation bhaiya " she said passing him overly sweet smile and left . The banter was not going to end , his mother called him .

His family were all set to leave and Sidharth was looking for opportunity but Shehnaaz was all busy with both mother , sister and grandmother . The ladies were in their own world of shopping .

He cursed himself why he had to act oversmart infront of his sister when he needed her help . Now she is teasing him from far showing Shehnaaz phone and her eybrows dancing .

He sat back on the single sofa and his eyes widen in shock listening Shehnaaz and his grandmother words . " Number dediya na apna ? " Sidharth didn't expected the cool dadi's .

( Did you guys shared your number ? )

As they smiled at him sidharth acted along with them saying " Kab se uder he baite hai mera tho koi khayal he nahi hai , na baath hue na number mila . Lagta hai mai bas ider sweet he khane aya hu " .

( She is sitting with them since so long , we didn't got time to talk nor shared our numbers . No one is caring about me , I think I'm here only to eat the sweets )

" Shehnaaz ider aah tera hone wala pati tujhse baat karna chahta hai " the granny announced loudly making both embarass .

( Shehnaaz come here your fiance wants to talk with you )

They didn't stop their and said " Tune apna number nahi diya abhi tak , roj baat kaise karoge . Hamare bache bilkul bhi fast nahi hai " .

( You didn't share your number, how will you both talk ? Our children's are very slow )

Everyone smiled at their shy face but didn't comment anything to make it akward for them . Shehnaaz seated beside him , he looked at everyone and leaned on her side saying " Number " passing his phone to her .

She took his phone and dialled her number was about to pass him but stopped listening his words . He said " Contact save kardo " .

( Save the contact )

" Shehnaaz " she typed and was about to tap on save button he stopped and put his finger on the screen adding Heart symbol beside her name ❤️ , he tapped on Save looking at her .

She looked at him shockingly , now her cheeks were hurting .

***

Sidharth called her everyday , the first month went in with the discussion of shopping , deciding the place & venue for their marriage . They were slowly building their companionship , he woke up early at 5 AM message her Good morning and she replies him at 11 O'clock or sometimes wakeup early to reply him and sleep again .

He will be free from his training session at 11:30 and after reaching home he check her replies . After freshening up he eats his lunch and goes to their shop to help his father . They talk in messages till his father goes for lunch , he calls her in afternoon then at night before sleeping . Whenever he is home , he sleeps before 10 PM .

Shehnaaz grandmother & Pammy were suffering from throat infection , they were not able to eat and Shehnaaz was stressed . Sidharth consoled her and suggested few good doctors , Rita would send them food , home cooked as suggested by doctors . They knew all their relatives were in Punjab and no one were here to look after them or cook for them . With their every action Santosh was feeling his daughter was really very lucky to get such good family . He felt as he got an elder brother and sister seeing Ashok and Rita , they call 3 time a day to check upon them . They visited everyday in afternoon or sometimes in night .

Santosh and shehnaaz didn't knew anything related to cooking . Shehnaaz realised she should have learned atleast some basic of cooking for survival .

Elders decided to do their engagement in low key affair in the presence of only family and close friends .

Engagement outfit 👇

Shehnaaz & Sidharth ❤️

The months flew like a wind , sidharth got busy in IPL he would call her whenever he would be free . As his hardword had been paid and to add his lady luck brought him more wealth and fame from the day she entered his life . She turned it into heaven , everything was going well for him . Every cricket fan remembered this IPL season only for Sidharth all-round performance . He was best in the field , blowing and batting , he was highest scorer in the season .

Shehnaaz was shocked to see many people going crazy for her fiance , she had seen his game , interviews and following him everywhere on social media , participating in trends and he was featured in Ad's , she was very happy for his success .

Shehnaaz was completing her project work early because they have to leave for Goa after two days , their destination wedding . She was worked up with submission and packing & last minute shopping .

She loves beaches so they booked a private beach side hotel , Sidharth is going to come directly from Chennai to Goa , he had gone to Chennai for some other offical work . It was all planned to enjoy a week long wedding , all were excited but destiny has planned something else for them .

How's the chapter ?

Hope you guys are enjoying it . Are you guys excited for next chapter ?

Don't forget to VOTE
COMMENT & FOLLOW .

Thank You 😊

SIDNAAZ FOREVER ❤️♾️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 9.2K 30
I FOUND MY SOULMATE, I FOUND MY ONE AND ONLY , I FOUND MY HAPPINESS AND I FOUND THAT IN YOU . WHEN LOVE HAPPENS, IT JUST HAPPENS! WITHOUT ANY CONDITI...
178K 17.7K 30
Doctor, you love me right? You think so? Enjoy the love story of a doctor and patient❤️
30.5K 1.9K 15
Short stories of SIDNAAZ As I am not able provide regular updates , came up with this new idea Hope you will love this one aswell. (ps: Only fun an...
26.7K 3.7K 24
Here I'll write some short stories of our beloved couple SidNaaz aka Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Gill. 1. Her Innocent Love [𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑑] 2...