My Fallen angel

By taekookMJpark

Ranbir kholi a sweet boy for the outside world but inside he was a devil.An underworld mafia king.He loved pr... More

1.Showing my devil side
2.Never let you go
3.Only Mine
4. Possessive for you
5.His craziness
6 . Sadness of the beast
New story
7. Trapped
dark one shot (sneak peek)
8. Mrs Kholi ?
9. shock for prachi and mk
announcement
10. shock (part 2)
11. New start
A.R Mansion
12. Letter
Outfit in party
14. Devil returns
15. Beast 😈 in devil den
16. Beast 😈 mode on
17. Will the beast 😈 change
18. Truth and reunion
Epilogue 👋

13. Nightmare

406 26 35
By taekookMJpark

Everyone were shocked seeing the letter but Ranbir was quiet which seems dangerous.

Either for 2 reasons 1 because no one was hurt expect him if she had hurt his family by now he would have taken her life and
2 He is thinking something to close her chapter

These chaudail won't let me live peacefully such a obsessed bitch Ranbir muttered angrily.

Prachi tends to stop him from saying bad about Rhea but kept quiet as it would make everyone more angry.

Aryan and Sid ran their hands in their hair and closed their eyes in frustration. While Sid being matured kept tapping her feet on the floor.

Vansh, mahir, rithik kept a serious expression while their wives were standing beside them nervously in fear of their husband anger.

Sunny sensed the situation and told

Okay let's sleep for now tomorrow is a big day for our enemies and Ranbir needs some rest.

Everyone nodded. Mahir came near Ranbir and kissed his forehead while bella hugged him sobbing looking at his hands.

Take care abimanyu mahir whispered

Abimanyu beta why these all bad things happen to you. My beta she sobbed.

Ranbir looked bella and sighed and kissed her forehead and whispered

Come on Mrs raisinghania your son is alive not dead why are crying like you are at my funeral

Bella hitted his chest while mahir knocked his head.

Everyone admired their bond.

Buddhu bella rambles while everyone left.

Good night beta, good night princess both mahir and bella said in corase

While they whispered back

Good night mumma and dad

Good night mummy and dada

They left.

Now pranbir were alone and prachi looked at Ranbir nervously.

He looked back at her and patted the space beside him indicating her to sit.

She nervously sat beside him while he smiled softly at her.

He wrapped his hands protectivly one on her waist and the other holding her hands.

Don't take stress I know lot of things had happen between us and all our family but trust me the Mk doesn't us. He said as his voice contains whole sincerity.

I need some time prachi whispered as she was afraid that he will be angry

Hmm take your but that doesn't mean I will stay away from you or stop hugging or kissing that's my right and I will take it by either cause. He said In the last line In a warning tone while prachi failed to notice it.

She got excited and happy she came out of his grip and ruffled his hair and clapped her while whining

Thank you so muchhhh baklu I love you.

She bitted her lips at what she said and looked down being embrassed.

Ranbir chuckled at her cute antics. Somehow he got the hope that they will become the old baklu and chikchiki.

He lifted her in a bridal style while she was shocked first but blushed hiding her head in the crrok of his neck while he smirked and let out a chuckle.

Ranbir placed prachi on the bed while she layed down.

Wait a sec.

He said while she sat up resting her head on the head board. He extended his hands to the near by drawer and took out some tablet.

He took a glass of water with it. He forwarded the pill to prachi while she started making her trantrums showing 'eww' face.

But ranbir smirked at her he placed the tablets in his mouth and gulped the water while prachi who was confused guessed what he is about to do and regret her dead.

He smashed his lips on her and pinched her waist making her open her mouth using this chance he pushed the pill from his mouth to her and making her swallow. Even after she swallowed the pill he did not back of from the kiss.

The taste of pill which was on her lips doesn't seems to bother him while he was completely drowned in the kiss

But two tiny hands beaten him no patted him. He pulled back knowing his dear wife is out of breath.

He looked at her face which was flushed and her swallon lips.

This how he wanted to see her his prachi his chikchiki his angel.

Prachi quickly layed on bed and covered her fully with blanket while blushing hardly while her face turned red.

He smiled at her and kissed her forehead which was covered in blanket.

He looked at her figure which was turned facing her back and the blanket below her face and replied

I love you angel.

He said and layed beside her while hugging her back and kissed the crook of her neck and nuzzled in it.

After few minutes he hearded cute snores which indicated that his angel is wide asleep.

He nuzzled his neck nose on her neck and inhaled her intoxicating smell which gave him peace.

He looked at her face and caressed it while taking

Sorry angel I cannot change myself but i can act to you. Without my knowledge you had taken control of me completely while I am going insane without you. No one can change the fact that I am obsessed with you and will be always and you are mine now, then and forever. More over we are married now we will lead a happily life with our little baklu or chikchiki.

I know that I am over possessive and protective but I can't change it. You are mine prachi raisinghania only mine now you are Mrs A.R and no one can take you away from me I say no one if someone tries I will kill them without mercy they will receive the worst Death in the world and there after no one will even think to separate you. I am sorry angel your are stuck with me forever and ever.

And I am crazily obsessed like that Rhea said. That Rhea doesn't know what this beast can do for his beauty. I will make you sure she face the consequences for all the misunderstanding she caused in our life.

But you don't worry angel your baklu will look after everything and you sleep peacefully.

He kissed her forehead and close his soon darkeness engulfed him .

The two souls were sleeping peacefully without any disturbance.

At mk mansion

Pallavi was walking back and forth with her phone she was looking at her phone simontaniously while walking like waiting for someone's call.

Soon a call came and pallavi's face glued with joy seeing the caller ID.

Sm : how are mrs pallavi Kholi
Pallavi : not so good RK you know what happened * she narrated the whole incident*

RK : *chuckled* he had become so brave I see but let me see how much brave he is when he see me.
Pallavi : yeah that's why I called you they are having success party tomorrow and we are invited please come with us.
RK : As you wish and I will be there to meet my lil brother of course okay bye mum take care
Pallavi : thank you and bye beta

Back at A.R

Two couples are sleeping peacefully one is  slowing while holding the other's waist possessively and snuggling in her neck and other is giving him all access and sleeping soundly yeah it's non other Than our pranbir.

*Cough* *Cough*

Prachi woke up and looked at ranbir who was holding her tightly. She smiled and kissed his forehead and blushed.

She slowly came out of his grip and looked around to spot a water jug but unluckily there was none so she decided to go down and drink.

Ranbir who was in Deep slumber as prachi was near him but he felt uncomfortable as the warmth of her left him and those bad night mares started to come in front of his eyes.

Flashback

Little Ranbir was playing with a toy and a boy who was 4 year older than him was playing with mobile.

As the boy defeated he throwed the phone in anger and broke little Ranbir looked at him innocently while he smirked soon pallavi came hearing the noise.

Pallavi enquired about the mobile to the boy and the boy said Ranbir broke it.

Little Ranbir looked at the boy with tears 🥺 and hoping to get back on his words.

Pallavi looked and little Ranbir and glared at him and started to scould him after few minutes she said the boy that he can give any punishment to him for breaking the phone. While he nodded with an evil smirk.

As soon as pallavi left the boy turned towards Ranbir and slapped him and said

My lil bro don't you think you deserve a punishment and that to hard one. Come let me show you the hell.

The boy dragged him to the basement and took a jar. Ranbir's eyes widened looking at the jar it was full of insects even big fire ants and etc.

Fear engulfed him. Little Ranbir started to beg to him but he did not bulge instead he pulled Ranbir and tied his both hands and legs making him helpless

Whatever wrong I did it is you did. You are no one to me lil bro just a time pass and a one who gets scold For me and I am gonna have fun watching you scream in pain.

He said rubbing his neck and laughed like a creep. His voice echoed the whole place which scared the poor soul.

He throwed the jar at Ranbir feet and all insects started to come out and started to get raid of Ranbir while he screamed like a Mad in pain

Ahh dada please leave me I beg you dada please ahh no no please.

The boy pouted sadly and showed thumps down and went after few minutes he came to see Ranbir all body parts swallowed and turned reddish with sting marks.

He chuckled and dragged him to his room and locked it after saying

Don't cross my way you will see the worst of me.

Another flashback

A teenage boy and a boy of 22 years are present.

The teenge boy was non other than Ranbir and he was tied up in the chair while the other man looked at him with smirk

Today is your birthday right lil bro saying that it is your birthday you stole the attention of everyone and my parents too. You're going to regret. I will give a punishment which you won't forgot life long.

He said and brought a heated iron rod and placed it on his right leg making ranbir scream

Dada what are you doing please leave me begged Ranbir

Will you try to steal my parents and family the man said shootingly.

Ranbir nodded violently but still the rod was placed on his leg and it was removed he sighed in relief.

The man then teared Ranbir's shirt and started to beat him with the iron rod and he was shouting in pain.

Nooo!!!
Ranbir shouted and woke and looked around to find prachi looking at him in shock.

Parchi who came back drinking water and looked at ranbir sweating badly and muttering something in sleep and suddeny he shouted.

Ranbir quickly hugged prachi and started to sob even though prachi was confused seeing him in such bad condition Made her feel bad so she hugged him back and whispered soothing words to him.

He was crying miserably while rambling

He is so bad I consider him as my dada but he

I hate him and I hate him to the core.

If he is so evil I am ravana😈 the evil of evil I will kill him.

After so much time prachi convenced Ranbir and layed him on her lap.

She rested her head in bead board and caressed his hairs while singing slowly .

He doesn't know when he sleep but he slept soundly and do prachi she was sleeping on the head board

______________

Guys this is the longest chapter ever written in FA and guys please support.

New charters are arising stay tuned.

And comment me who will be the boy and if the answer is correct you will get free follower ship from me

Support guys

Lots of love
Authour park

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 745 85
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
103K 3.9K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
92.6K 4.8K 51
Based on my favourite jodi anidita ...❤️❤️
48.6K 1.5K 67
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...