Resisting Rosaleen (18+)

By valjeca02

Revived and rewritten Captivating Camillo Description: After being caught with a substitute teacher, Rosaleen... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
Epilogue - Nikolas Camillo POV

21

5.4K 207 57
By valjeca02

I was born to wear red. Nikolas Camillo was aware of it. I know this because his whole frame paused when I took my robe off. His hand tightened around the glass of bourbon and his eyes zeroed in on my body.

You might be wondering what on Earth I'm doing in a red swimsuit at this time of year, tits out and all. Well, let me start with Thurday night.

I came home after school and had dinner with Wyatt. It was the typical chat at first, nothing too interesting until the mention of Nikolas. He'd invited the principal to visit on Friday night—tonight, for some cold drinks and unbeknownst to my brother, I wanted to slap him across the face. I didn't want Nick drinking. So I took it upon myself to offer a distraction.

Just so Wyatt wouldn't question my sudden interest of taking a swim at nine, I informed him that I also invited some friends for a little get together by the pool. Then, right before Nikolas arrived, I told him that they canceled but that I was still in the mood for a dip.

Mr. Camillo arrived at around nine-thirty in black jeans and a black button-up. By then, I was already suited and covered with a soft white robe.

"Good evening, Mr. Camillo," my voice was so high it annoyed even me.

Nikolas looked worried for himself, "Where's your brother?"

"Upstairs," I stepped aside, "Come in."

His look told me that he knew I was up to no good. Nikolas trailed behind me as I led him to our bar just before the windows to the backyard.

"Sit," I offered.

Then, hands on my hips, I turned to him. "I must say, I'm disappointed. You said you wanted to stop."

Nick remained quiet as if I had just scolded him. I leaned close to his ear, "I hope you control yourself tonight."

I left him waiting for my brother. He was hunched over the counter and I made my way to the lounge chair outside. Surprisingly, the temperature was bearable. Not the best time for a night dip but not the worst either. When I saw my brother from my peripheral vision, I knew it was showtime.

The two men greeted each other. Ten minutes later, they were laughing at whatever shit men laugh about. Nikolas looked like he's forgotten all about me. I knew otherwise. I stood, and with an ecstatic surge of thrill, unrobed and let the cotton fall to my feet.

Wyatt was laughing hard at something. Nikolas, on the other hand, had his smile faltering when his eyes swept to me. The glass in his hand looked like it was about to break.

Slowly, I submerged myself in the water and for the next thirty minutes, I felt like I was being watched.

I was fucking freezing when I got out of the pool but no, I couldn't cover up. Not when I could feel Nick's gaze from the top of my head to my feet.

I noticed that he hasn't gotten himself another glass of whiskey yet. He was too focused on something else. Plus, we wouldn't want him speaking his drunk thoughts to my brother now, would we?

While Wyatt wasn't looking, I dropped my robe into the pool. Acting as if I was shivering to death, I waved my hands to catch Wyatt's attention. I pointed at the robe and through gestures, asked him to get me another one. He rolled his eyes and sighed before getting up, muttering something to Nick, and leaving.

I couldn't suppress the smile that found its way to my lips. I flipped my wet hair over my shoulders and walked inside. I was nearly frozen when I entered, but I kept my cool. Pun intended.

"Don't come any closer," he was staring straight at the counter as if it was growing carrots. He didn't sound as convincing as he probably thought.

I did come closer. I stood by his side and grabbed his hand, him hesitating at first before letting it go slack and follow where I plant it on: my cheek as I drew his thumb into my mouth. He watched when I bit down and when I laughed at his reaction.

Then, I released his thumb from my mouth and trailed his hand down my chest, stopping on my left breast. My nipples were hard because of the cold and his hands sent satisfying warmth to my skin.

There was a sound from the back of his throat. With his free hand, he downed the rest of the alcohol in his glass. Then, Mr. Camillo pulled me to stand in between his legs.

I giggled at Nick. He glared at me as his hands found their way to my sides. He wasn't saying anything, but I could imagine an 'I shouldn't be doing this.'

"You want it," I said a matter-of-factly and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He pouted for a second and in a flash, his lips were on mine.

We could be caught any second. But I didn't want to stop.

He stood from the stool, not breaking the kiss. Nikolas tasted like whiskey and I hated it. I sucked on his lower lip, desperately ridding the taste of alcohol from him.

What that made him do was groan appreciatively. His left hand found my ass and his right wound around my neck. I rubbed my lower stomach against him, feeling hardness underneath his pants.

We had to pull away or else. I planted my hands on his shoulders and started pushing him back. Nikolas fought against it. His lips were still on mine despite his hands retreating.

"Wyatt," I breathed out when I pulled away, "He'll be back in any second."

Mr. Camillo glowered at me. Then, I felt strong fingers roughly grip my ass and I was pulled towards him again.

"Feel it," his voice turned breathy as he led my hand to his crotch, making me stroke him against the thick fabric of his jeans. Holy fuck? He was getting bolder and although it was what I wanted, it freaked me out to actually experience it.

"Where the hell are the robes?" Wyatt yelled from upstairs, making both of us flinch. I hopped back.

Oh, right.

I hid the spare towels and bathrobes.

Wyatt eventually came back with a towel and I thanked him. Even though I wanted to stay, I had to let the men have their time. I also got what I wanted already and took the time after a shower to lay in my bed and prolong what happened by fantasy.

The weekend was busy. I woke up to Ben barking orders downstairs about where the cupcakes should go, how the lights should be, and etc.

I was born to wear Versace. That was the first thought that came to mind when I saw myself in the mirror. The article of clothing hugged my curves graciously, the silk feeling soft and rich against my skin.

The dress was black. A shade of black that screamed expensive, if colors could talk. Although the theme was gold and white, I gave myself the right to stray slightly.

For other people, black is plain black, but for me, I note how black varies. Jet black is my favorite because it's the color of my hair and the color of my dress.

And, if colors could move, my gold eyeshadow would've smacked the guests across their faces.

My hair fell down to my waist in glorious waves. I don't usually say this, seen as dark hair seems default and I grew up having a hard time appreciating it, but I do love my hair. It grew on me. Literally. I love my face. I love my body.

After I slipped on my black stilettos, I grabbed my gold purse and went downstairs where the party had begun. Our mansion was transformed into an events place. The backyard's where the real party's at with white and gold tables and chairs set up and two buffet tables on either side.

The guests arrived at six. Yesterday, we got a call from Rhea saying that she couldn't make it because she was in Europe. None of us minded at all. It was a relief, really. Dad, on the other hand, was too busy as well, but he sent Wyatt a watch and a birthday card.

I saw how humble Charlotte is. That made me want her for my brother even more. Despite him insisting to greet guests with the woman by his side as his girlfriend, the woman declined, saying that it wouldn't be appropriate to tell people that his PA is his girlfriend. Plus, she didn't wanna be in the spotlight.

At some point, I even bumped into Jared who was busy checking the guests list by the main entrance. Him and Wyatt's other workers wore their usual black suits but now with a gold tie.

There were a lot of reasons to be excited for the night and my friends were one of them. It was finally time for my two worlds to collide.

My friends from Golden were already settled. When I got Dani's text saying that she and Viktor have arrived, I was joyous. I dragged them by their arms to the backyard.

"Calm down, Rose, Jesus."

I pointed at the table near the buffet. They requested that spot.

"There they are," I said.

We halted and Jie, Jeric, Aiden, and Sean looked at me as if I were deranged.

I cleared my throat, "This is Viktor," I gestured to Vi, "And Dani," then to Dani who smiled widely.

"This is Jie," the now platinum blonde girl waved her hand.

"Jeric," he smirked. "Aiden," Aiden rose his glass, reminding me of that Leonardo DiCaprio meme. "And Sean," Sean smiled tightly.

I burst into happiness.

I burst into even more happiness when my eyes caught the most gorgeous man on Earth near the entrance.

"I'll be right back," I said to no one in particular.

I hadn't seen Bianca in a hot minute and I wish I'd never see her again. But here she was: alive and breathing. Glowing, even, in her white dress and gold accessories.

"Mr. Camillo!" I greeted joyfully, "And Bianca."

"Rose!" she hugged me, "I missed you!"

"I missed you too," I told her only to receive a subtle eye roll from her husband—her husband who had his hands all over me last night.

Last night. That was only last night. Twenty-four hours ago, Nikolas had pulled me towards him and initiated another kiss.

I kept replaying our encounter in my mind, thinking of what would've happened if the danger of Wyatt's presence was not there. I replayed it so hard, imagining in hopes to feel his hands all over me again.

"Where's your brother?" asked Nikolas.

"I don't really know," I shrugged, "He's everywhere tonight."

I let the couple go to their table and I went back to mine. I'll have more time for Mr. Camillo later.

I neared my friends just in time to catch the end of Viktor's tale. "And Rose threw up on Mrs. Noble's gnome!" and the whole table laughed. I sat in between Viktor and Sean.

"I see you're all getting along," I commented.

We bonded until the program started. It was mostly friends and family telling Wyatt their birthday messages. I was the last.

My message wasn't too long and it wasn't too sad or happy. It was appropriate for the setting. I told my brother how much I appreciated him. Surely he knew the rest.

We ate after. It was fun at my table. Everyone got along and it made my heart swell. Sometime along the way, Viktor asked me to come with for another serving of pasta.

Once we were out of earshot, he faced me with wide eyes and in a high-pitched voice said, "That Aiden guy. Oh my fucking god."

"Why? what's wrong?" concern tugged my brows together.

"He's... so hot," he stomped his foot, making me flinch. I stared at him, undecided with my response.

"Is he single?" his smile was as big as it could get, "Answer me!"

"Yes?"

"Good gracious heavens, Mother Mary of God, thy blessings surround me."

Then he was gone. He didn't even get any pasta.

Not a while later, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Dani?"

"Rose!" the woman gripped my wrist, putting my plate at stake.

"What's up?" I rose a brow.

"That Aiden guy," she started.

"What about him?" I asked warily.

"Is he single?"

"Yes, he's single."

I was unable to make further comments when the woman squealed and ran back to the table.

I turned, about to head back to my friends when I almost bumped into Bianca.

"Woah," she halted, "Sorry."

"It's okay," I smiled, "How are you? I heard you were out of town."

"I visited my mother in Philadelphia," she smiled sadly, "She was in the hospital."

"I hope she's better now."

"She is," there was something off with her expression. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but the usual glowing aura of Bianca Camillo wasn't as bright as usual. Before I could figure anything out, "I gotta go," she said and we smiled at each other one last time.

I was about to head to my table when someone stopped me. Again.

"Aiden?"

"Rose," he breathed out sharply. Aiden's face wore a mask of fear.

"Your friends are scaring me."

-

"May I have this dance?"

Despite the loud music, I recognized the voice. Turning, I was met with Leonel in all white.

"You may,"I laid my hand on his. He pulled me to the dance floor and we swayed to the music.

"How are you?" I asked. My hands wound their way to the back of his neck.

"Great as always," Leo tucked a lock of hair behind my ear before settling his hands on my sides.

"I didn't see you until now."

"I came late," he smiled, "Had some business to finish."

"Have you seen my brother yet?"

"No, not yet," he answered, "He's everywhere. How about you? How have things been for you?"

"Leo," I breathed out, "He kissed me."

"He? Nikolas? Should we be happy or should I be worried? Maybe both?"

"I'm happy," I told him honestly. Happy if I don't think about the consequences, "And you don't have to worry about anything. I can handle myself."

"Nonetheless, I'm here if you're in need of anything," he pulled me closer. He said it genuinely as like a good friend or a brother would.

After dancing with Leonel for two more minutes, I realized that I was no longer attracted to him just like I was no longer attracted to Sean. What changed? Or rather, who changed it?

The answer came in the form of a thirty-year-old laughing with Wyatt by the mobile bar with a glass of juice in hand. Our eyes met as if he could sense my gaze on him. Then, his honey-brown eyes lingered to Leonel.

I smirked at Nikolas before pulling Leo closer and resting my chin on his shoulder. Nick looked away. Despite being far, I was able to make out his jaw clenching.

He's so hot when he does that.

"What did you say?" Leonel muttered.

"Me?" I said that aloud? "Nothing," I pulled away, "Excuse me."

Before Leo could reply, I was already on my way to Mr. Camillo.

"Is my brother boring you?" was my remark while I was finally in earshot.

"It's you who's bothering us," were Wyatt's words.

"Leonel just arrived. He was looking for you."

I nodded to the middle of the area where Leonel could be seen retreating to a group of people.

"Let me go see him," Wyatt smiled at Mr. Camillo, "Excuse me for a while."

Then it was only the two of us again.

"You have your ways of getting me alone, don't you?" Nick sounded amused, "What a talent."

"That's not my only talent," I winked dramatically and grabbed a glass of juice, "We can go to my room and I can show you."

"If it's not riding a unicycle while juggling soap, then I don't wanna see it."

I snorted, "You don't joke often, but when you do, they're pretty shitty."

"No, I'm a funny person," he downed the rest of his juice, "I don't need your opinion."

There was silence. Nikolas glanced around, taking in our surroundings. I, on the other hand, glanced at him from top to bottom, appreciating his form-fitting pants and shirt.

"Why do you dress like a fucking CEO all the time?" I found myself asking.

He laughed and I suddenly felt ten feet tall. "I don't like it either," Mr. Camillo leaned against the counter, "But I run a high school with children of wealthy people. I can run into their parents anytime or be summoned to somewhere. I have to look my best."

"Why? Do you not like it?" he asked.

"I thought you didn't need my opinion," I grinned.

The man narrowed his eyes at me so I decided to answer his question.

"Yes," stood right in front of him, daring to take a step closer, "I like it. In fact, I've been having fantasies of ripping this open."

Sure that it was lacking light around us and no one was paying attention, I let my finger trail down the buttons of his shirt. It was subtle movement in the dark and anyone could mistake it for accidental contact.

"Too bad for you fantasies remain fantasies."

"Oh?" I crossed my arms in front of me, "And what are some of yours that you think will never happen?" I let my brow arch upwards.

"What do I fantasize about?" he repeated and I nodded.

"Why should I tell you?" despite his glare, I could sense some amusement.

"Because I wanna prove you wrong. I can make them happen."

-

The sound of restrained moans and sloppy kissing filled my room. It was followed by the sweet sound of skin slapping against skin. The groans and grunts came louder and faster. Mixed with it was the sound of heavy breathing.

With the combination, it's hard to be mistaken—someone's having sex.

I closed my eyes, bringing my focus to the lower part of my body, desperately trying to abandon all rational thought and pour all of me onto anticipated pleasure.

Thing is, it never came.

I never came.

I've been on my damn bed for an hour already and was starting to think that my vagina's broken. Suddenly annoyed with the video playing on my phone, I turned it off and tossed it to the side.

Yes, I have resorted to watching porn. Daunting, I know.

Mr. Jigglewitz disappointed me for the first time ever. I tossed him to the side too with no pity since he failed his task.

I've been in heat since my last moment with Camillo at Wyatt's party and that was two nights ago. I've tried doing my one-woman deed on Sunday and Monday night, but it was no use. I could not fucking come.

Something was missing and even if I didn't want to admit it, that something wasn't really a something, but rather a someone. And there's no guarantee if that someone's gonna be giving me my needs any time soon. It would be easy for me to go out tonight, find anyone, and let them rearrange my guts in more positions than one, but the problem was that they're not him.

Feeling like a loser, I went to sleep hoping for better days.

Wednesday. I don't really know what to feel about Wednesdays. It's like one of those glass half-empty/glass half-full things where if you look at it from the bright side, you'd see that you've made it to half of the week and only have two days of school left. From the other side, you'd see that you're only halfway into the week and fucking hell, there are two more days.

I descended the stairs. From the second floor, I was able to smell the scent of pancakes and coffee. I felt my stomach rumble and in an attempt to satisfy my cravings, I went straight to the kitchen.

Only to see two grown adults and their attempt at the tallest pancake stack ever.

"What the—" I stopped in my tracks. On the island counter was a plate and on top of said plate is a pancake, then another, and another, and another. I couldn't count how many but it was the tallest stack I've seen in my life.

"Oh, hey," Wyatt turned to me and I noticed how his dress shirt and slacks had flour on them, "Good morning."

"Good morning," I greeted back, sounding more like a question.

"Feel free to grab some pancakes," said Charlotte, looking concentrated as she poured syrup from the top. We watched the sweet liquid drip layer to layer.

"Are you sure?" I got myself a plate.

"Yes," shaking the bottle of whipped cream, my brother put some on the sides of the stack. It was at least a foot tall and a half tall and although it doesn't sound like too much, it is when it's right in front of you.

"We were seeing how many we could stack without it falling," Wyatt gestured at the two pieces laying on the floor.

"And how many did you get?" I asked reluctantly, "Don't you have a company to run?"

"We're at twenty-six," he shrugged, "And I'm not needed till nine for a conference."

I noticed that Charlotte was wearing an office outfit too. Has she moved here yet or what?

"I came at five in the morning," she spoke when she caught my eyes on her.

"Oh, I don't mean—"

"I know," she cut me off and smiled kindly.

"I like having you here."

Charlotte put some syrup on my plate, "And I like being here. With you two."

Feeling a set of eyes burning my face, I glanced at Wyatt who was watching us intently as he drank his coffee from his favorite mug—a customized one with a shitty drawing of me and him. It was a gift I gave on his birthday years ago. It was for art class.

The three of us were quiet for a while with only the sound of my fork against the ceramic plate and the sound of Charlotte washing the pan.

"You want me to drop you off at school?" asked my brother as he struggled to finish his stack of five, "And bring you home after, of course. I have time."

I found myself saying yes. It's been a while since Wyatt dropped me off somewhere. I remember the car rides being fun with the man producing the worst remakes of mainstream songs that played on the radio.

It was usually when I went to birthday parties or when I had workshops and events to attend to. Whenever he had time, he took the opportunities to be with me. With that thought, I realized that we haven't been bonding as much as I'd like us to.

A dreadful feeling settled in my stomach. I'll be leaving for college soon and even though I don't see him twenty-four hours a day, I'll miss my brother greatly. After cleaning up and promising that yes, I'll eat the leftover pancakes for dessert later, we were off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 381 32
Valentina enters Arbourne School, an elite English boarding academy, with a plan-befriend everyone, fit in, and rule the school. The only thing stand...
137K 2.7K 41
Ireal Isabella Angelis- Young bubbly girl,full of life. The families joy, cherish by her family and friends. Straight A student,never breaks any rule...
94 14 10
"i fell for her the moment i saw her. the way she spoke, walked, carried herself, i fell in love with all those traits. she might not feel the same w...
33.2K 395 29
While Ben and Mike remain best friends, they have had a running feud with Zoe ever since an incident that happened. Erica, being one of the most att...