That girl | George Russell x...

By mollyy121

Y/n , the one we all want to be , is sir Lewis Hamilton's adoptive little sister and a very loved ex-race dri... More

Part 1/*Introduction*
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
‼️Little Update‼️
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26

Part 6

909 37 10
By mollyy121

*Disclaimer: It's a sensitive chapter and if you had to do with this kind of abusive relationship just skip it . Hope you like it ! *
__________________________________

I shouldn't have come here. I shouldn't have left the paddock. I shouldn't have let George help me , I shouldn't, I shouldn't , not now , not ever . I regret everything. It's my fault , my fault .

  My eyes were unfocused while I was on the floor , crying , not feeling my cheek or my hand , I think I fell on it .

    It hurts and it's my fault.

"  What's this y/n ?" Karl said while he grabbed my hair pulling me up to see him showing me paparazzi photos with me and George .

"First at the paddock , now right under OUR room y/n , right under my nose in this hotel. You're not embarrassed? You don't think about me, about my feelings? I'm hurt y/n , just as much as you are right now." he was looking at me almost crying , but it didn't seem that real.

  I hope I didn't hurt him that much , I wish I had the voice to explain myself.

I got myself of the floor and I approached him trying to hug him and explain what happened.

  I didn't even saw it coming but my cheek starting burning again.

  "You did this to yourself y/n" he said looking at my face them my hand who was a bit bruised.

  He started fast walking towards me grabim the brused hand and squeezed it so hard I thought it's gonna fall.

  I let out a small scream not even sure I heard it but he did ." You know you deserve it "

  I nodded looking at him with tears in my eyes.

  He hugged me and said he was so sorry and starting moving his thumb up and down my bruised " I'm sorry y/n , you know i love and i don't wanna hurt you"

  With a small smile on his lips he kissed me and then waived goodbye."I'm gonna go get something for your hand and cheek , you don't wanna get seen like that with George by your side don't you?"

  My feet run cold at the way he said the last part , then he left without a word.

______________________________

  I woke up at 7 am . I looked at the bed and realized it was empty. Maybe he already left, he got a lot of work to do and some figures he has to talk to while he is in Miami.

  I miss him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1.3K 27
They say she was a keeper, both in sports and in personality. They say that you were supposed to hold her out of the arms of danger because if you di...
275K 3.8K 60
George Russel is entering F1 at Williams this year with two of his best mates including Lando Norris. Rosie, George's sister got a job working at Wil...
25.5K 414 16
"𝑀𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑆𝑜 𝑖 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑢𝑚𝑜𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝐿𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑛...
333K 5.4K 61
Jona is your typical student. Loves to party, enjoys life, but most of all wants to thrive. Being given the assignment to find an internship for her...