" You and I "

By pull_me_closer

An arranged marriage between two souls who were totally opposite from each other. If one were cold as ice the... More

CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER- 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER- 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12

CHAPTER - 7

784 49 19
By pull_me_closer

Jungkook's pov

After clamming my heart I decided to go downstairs if momma and Eomma needed any help in the kitchen. But they both didn't let me do anything which made me remember about eomma. I had a good time bonding with all of them and was happy to be part of a loving family, being with them they didn't let me miss eomma or appa nor did they let me leave out from any conversation. Eomma (Yoongi) and momma (Hobi) told me about Taehyungie's childhood funny and embarrassing stories ,also they showed her photos of her little self which i loved and laughed wholeheartedly knowing how naughty she was. I'm so glad to appa(Jimin) who didn't let me know the absence of appa(Namjoon) even tho he was busy with arrangements for the party tonight. And about the twins, they were always with me to entertain me doing something crazy which led them to get scolded by momma and Eomma was always there to help them out from momma's scold. In this short period Yoomin and Minseok made a special place in my heart, i always wanted to have siblings when i was little and now two, they are only three years younger than me but still they behave like a baby. I had a beautiful day but something was still missing.

Yes Her, I missed her....

I missed my hubby, my taehyungie very much.

End of Jungkook's pov

Jungkook blushed at his thought, that how naturally his heart started to claim taehyungie as his.

On the other side with Taehyungie were busy with reading the documents but got disturbed by a nock on the door.

"Come in" she said in her deep dominant voice. But frowned when she saw her PA with a bouquet.

"Congratulations on your wedding from me and all our staff, ma'am" mrs lee politely said to her boss who just responded with a nod. Mrs lee worked for her company for 6 years now. Mrs lee started to work at park industries after her husband's death to take care of her children. And in the company only Mrs lee has the courage to face an angry short tempered Taehyungie when she's at her worst phase. Because taehyungie respect Mrs Lee after seeing her loyalty and sincerity towards their company.

And not wanting to disturb Taehyungie more mrs lee kept the bouquet near the table and went out. She looked at the beautiful bouquet for a few minutes and it didn't take much time to form a small smile on her lips remembering about a person with a certain bambi eyes.

"God...I miss him..." She mumbled and started to do her work fast so she could get back home early.

Time skip

Taehyungie reach home early before she thought she would be. After greetings her parents who were informed that they are going to the destination before the guests start arriving so they could welcome them with her brothers who was excited about the party and doing some weird little dance saying they gonna reach there first which as usual she ignored.

"Taehyungie get ready fast and be there with Jungkook in an hour, okay? " yoongi said to her daughter.

"We will eomma" Taehyungie replied back. Hobi come to his daughter and caressed her face.

"Please be quick okay, we all want to celebrate our tiger's wedding. Your outfit in our room, go and gets ready there. Jungkook is probably getting ready in your bedroom, okay? " hobi said lovingly to his daughter who hugged him snuggling up to her momma while nodding.

"Time up...and let go of my wife and go and hug your own." Jimin said pulling hobi from Taehyungie who rolled her eyes at her jealous appa and went upstairs to her room to get ready. Hobi glared at Jimin who just gave his famous eye smile to his wife while yoongi giggled watching the daily drama with his two babies hugging him.

"And you two little devils, leave my wifey and go"jimin said to yoomin and Minseok  who mumbled 'rude' and went to their car. Yoongi shook his head and went to his husbands when they opened his arms to him to join them.

"Have I told you two, how sexy and hot you both look today, hm?" Jimin whispered in his husky voice making the other two whimper.

"You both always say that ..." Yoongi whispered back with a shy smile on his lips while the other two admired him.

"Of course we have to because our kitten is the prettiest" hobi said pecking yoongi who hide himself to jimin.

"You are not less, babyboy" jimin whisper against Hobi's lips making him blush mess. Jimin chuckled when he heard both his babies saying that "you too look handsome hubby". Three of them went outside while teasing eachother and started their journey towards the destination "Taekook Mansion" where the party held.

With Taekook

Done with light makeup Jungkook wore his dress which was selected by yoongi and hobi. He admired himself  at the reflection of the mirror, he felt beautiful and happy wearing the dress. Taking a deep breath Jungkook tried to zip up the dress but pout when he can't zip it up. But he gasped when he heard the door open making him turn around hiding his bare back.

After getting ready Taehyungie decides to go and enter into their shared room to call jungkook but her breath hitched when she saw Jungkook.

The moment when she saw Jungkook she forgot how to breath for a second. Her eyes stuck with him who look down with a beautiful shy smile. The red dress enhances his ethereal beauty even more. She was looking at him without blinking but her eyes darkened when she saw his dress slide down making Jungkook gasp and hold on it remembering about he have to zip up the dress.

"Hu..hubby..." Jungkook whimpered we he saw Taehyungie walking to him. Her eyes only stuck on his bare back which was clearly seen through the mirror which unknown to jungkook. Jungkook look at her who looking breath taking in her suit. She look hot and sexy while her aroma screamed dominant.

Jungkook trembled when Taehyungie hold him by his waist and pulled him towards her. Jungkook holds on her coat to balance himself while looking down getting all red as him dress. Taehyungie lift his chin and made him look at her, jungkook gulped nervously and looked at his hubby who was looking at him like she just realized what love is which made his heartbeat increase. With gathering courage jungkook slowly wrapped his arms around taehyungie's neck and hugged his hubby while standing on his toe. Taehyungie sighed in warmth and wrap her arms on his tiny waist inhaling her hubby strawberry and baby powder scent which she addicted.

"I missed you wifey, like so much" she said while travelling her finger tips on his bare back and stopped on the zip of the dress and started to zip up the dress. While Jungkook breathed heavily sensing Taehyungie's touch on his body, he glued himself more on her and tightened his hold on her hearing it and mumbled to her ear softly.

"Mis..missed you too hu..hubby"

Taehyungie smiled hearing it and didn't want to lose her control after seeing her wifey, her jungkook all cute and sexy she immediately pull away from the hug and advice to let's get going not looking at him again made other pout at it and whisper.

"Meanie...don't even compliment me humph..."

                                                     TBC...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 9.4K 25
When two people with histories get married just for the sake of their family. Taehyung can never love someone other than his first love. Jungkook ca...
16.1K 570 16
[ 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 ] A story in which a beauty named Kim Taehyung, who is a life science student, has to marry a rich bank clerk, Jeon Jeonggu...
37.1K 2.4K 18
━━━ 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ➷ 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 Two people who should never have crossed paths were brought together by circums...
649K 30K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...