MAFIA | TAEKOOK FF

By taekook_mama

[ONGOING] "Didn't know I would be getting a visit from the great JK before I could get a warrant to invite y... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (M)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (M)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 21

1.6K 131 49
By taekook_mama

Jungkook stepping into the Parked car sighed at another exhausting meeting. He pulled out his personal phone turning it on. Immediately the phone finished booting he went straight to the same contact.

He strolled through their chat for the past two weeks, there was a pattern.

Taehyung:
Hi,
Not like I miss you or anything...
But there is a really nice beach resort I wanted to check out.
Want to check it out together?
[A week ago]

Lolz...
It's a tempting offer but
I have a tight schedule.
✓✓

Taehyung:
Okay.

He had chuckled at the message but it continued like this with the detective indirectly asking him out but he just blew it off plus he has been extremely busy that he might pass out anytime soon.

But his message last night has been a little too....

Taehyung:
Hey,
This is me admitting it.
I miss you.
.
.
.
.
.
I know you are busy so send the location and I will meet you there.
Okay?
[2days ago]

Jungkook didn't see the message till this morning. He scrolled through the messages before speaking up.

"Jimin, When are we returning back?"

"After the opening in two days, We are to arrive at Beijing two days after so we are traveling immediately..."

"I asked a simple question, Park."

"Give or take we should be he back in a week if we leave immediately after the gathering in Beijing" Jimin concluded glancing at the younger through the rear mirror.

Jungkook sighed at the information. "Can we drop at Busan before we leave for Beijing.."

"No. We will not make it in time for the event if we do"

Jungkook kept staring down at his phone, his fingers already tapping away to show his thinking of alternatives.

"Call, Bam and pass the phone"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung parked in front of the station before stepping out of his car.

He pulled out his phone and checked his messages but nothing. He dialed the number his fingers have been repeatedly trying to call but as it has repeated this past week. The number is not reachable.

He returned the phone into his pocket as he walked into the station heading to his office but was blocked by his partner.

"Heard you are taking an indefinite leave? What happened, is it a health issue?" Jackson asked

Taehyung frowned his brows, he never put in any leave request. Was it hoseok?

"Are you really sick? Is it deadly? It has no cure?" The other panicked bringing Taehyung's attention back to him.

"It's nothing like that. Having a little family issues I need to sort out. You don't have to worry"

Taehyung lied patting the other on the shoulder before walking towards the office.

The other nodded before asking "When do you plan to leave? We will like to send you off"

"I will confirm the date that has been approved and No, please no send off is necessary" he responded before shutting his door

He sat down on his chair pulling out his phone to scold hoseok for dropping a letter without telling him but something on his desk caught his attention

A sealed package.

He carefully picked it and frowned at the light box, he shook it gently and it felt like it was empty but the little sound like a paper inside said otherwise.

He tore apart the wrap and saw a plain box underneath. He proceeded to opening it and blankly stared at the content of the box.

He picked up the content which was an old picture precisely an old family picture. He gritted his teeth at the thought of the person that sent this. He turned around the picture and there it was.

Saying hellos, V.

So hoseok is right after all.

<°°>

Taehyung left the office early after confirming his leave started that day. He handed over all his pending cases to his partner before.

He tried Jungkook's number again but it was still unreachable. He just wanted to see the younger one more time before he disappears again.

He sighed at another failed attempt and kept driving very focus. Hoseok had texted him that he is ready to fly out tomorrow morning so he is going home to get some of his things making sure to leave no trace of him ever been there.

He kept driving and soon noticed a black car was tailing him. He had taken a few turns to confirm and it proved that they are really following him.

Accelerating the car he took another turn in full speed leaving a screech mark of his car tires. He drove, taking turns to avoid joining any traffick jam. He took another turn thinking he has lost the tailing car but matched his brake hard when another car suddenly popped in front of him blocking his part

He luckily didn't drive into the car and immediately did a reverse but the initial black car was already behind him. He didn't stop reversing almost driving into the black car, he took a narrow turn and drive off.

He obviously was no longer heading to his house. He just drove ahead out of town.

He suddenly stepped on the brakes at the same car blocked his front but before he could reverse another car was behind him. He didn't avoid driving into it this time and drove straight into the back side of the car to give way but just as an opening came up a van was right behind him.

"Fuck!" He cursed as he noticed that he had submitted his gun earlier.

Soon his car was surrounded by men pointing their guns at him asking him to step down.

He slowly stepped out of the car with his both hands in air already counting how many men there was in his head.

4

"We will advise you to come with us quietly" one of the spoke.

Immediately one came to grab him he grabbed his armed hand, directing it out of his face before punching him in the neck and taking him hostage.

He collected the disarmed gun pointing it at the others "We are going to assume this to an unsuccessful mission, okay?"

He suddenly felt someone behind him but before he could turn around to defend or attack he received a hard hit on the back of his neck and suddenly all he could see was black. He internal cursed at himself.

This detective job has honestly gotten to his head that he was giving them options!

As consciousness left his mind he heard one of them say 'Be careful, we don't want to get in trouble for hurting him'

____________________

Taehyung has been adducted?

V?

See you next chapter!

I purple you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 21.7K 51
āš ļø || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE || "I want you...
7.7K 263 11
"Can't you just let me go? Please just let me go." "The moment you walked into that room, you surrendered your life to me. No one and I mean no one g...
354K 10.3K 33
Jeon Jungkook who is a mafia boss He leads one of the most biggest mafia group in the whole world. He is feared among all. The most youngest and b...
330K 24.2K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...