GlitchDust's alternative

By KRDZ_Knight

This plays like the original version with some few faces and familiar events. However, what sets apart the or... More

Split paths
Brave into the Abyss
Dusting things up
There is a Glitch in the timeline
Determined Promise
Golden Justice
Hatred filled Nightmares- part 1
Hatred filled Nightmares- part 2
Hatred filled Nightmares- part3
Hatred filled Nightmares- part DT
DETERMINATION vs Cosmic Essence
Resting and Explanation
GlitchDust's Alternative info
Alliance formed
Traveling or Fighting through the TransVoid
Battle of Decaying DETERMINATION
Battle of the TransVoid
Unexpected Plans
Story of the Soul
Burntale and its story
Story and Ink
UNKNOWN
New Soul

DT-Tale

264 5 3
By KRDZ_Knight

Summary:
This is an AU where the Monsters won the war by figuring out how to harness the full power of DETERMINATION by creating specialize Physical matter to access the full power of DT and can have somethings more powerful other than Resets in which they use. The monsters due spared the humans and overtime forget the war as if it didn't even exist. The only time they remember is schools, historical land events, and many more. The use of DETERMINATION is ranging from simple boost to creating whole Multiverses in near minutes. People can even create timelines if they were wishing it. Years of studying and sharpening their skills of DT led them to be intelligent creatures. In fact, they have the most intelligent people in the multiverse with a few that can match it like Alphatale. They are also having one of the most disciplines and principle in the whole multiverse cause they delt with the DT-Demons in the past. They also have the most proficient multiple fighting styles that even makes Batman look like a completely joke. Years of using DT cause this Universe to no longer have code as if this Universe is in DTLV2. They also have one of the most morals and the most incorruptible principles possible. Anyone tried to destroy their world, or steel their tech without their consent, they were never seen the light of day again as they disappear.

Characters:

Frisk-Rose:
A young teen in her 15 who is living with her adopted family which is the dreamers along with Chara. She is the youngest person to ever use DT in the age of 1. Currently training under Z-Gaster who is one of the master DT-Users along his son Sans or Blade who his mother gave him before she died during one of the DT-Demons' attacks. Aside from Frisk, Sans is the most potential DT-User as he too got it on the age of 1, and both of them have the potential to surpass Z-Gaster. Both of them are in the same ages and are rival each other in sheer DT and skills. Though their relationship is becoming more than just friends and that's saying a something. She is somewhat a pacifist but thanks to the incident with the DT-Demons while she is in the age of 12, she is never the same person and is more willing to kill and currently on DTLV1. Although, thanks to training and sheer power she is growing and taking a page by GlitchDust who use Hate to counteract the DT-Demons, she will be able to close the gapped between herself and her goals. She resembles on what Frisk's AU looks like; except she has stylish layer hair with yellow iris with a red pupil. She also wears a blue tank top with two pink horizontal stripe and a black hooded jacket with red vertical lines on the sleeves. Frisk also wears small-short jeans with long socks and running shoes.

Blade-Sans:
Like Frisk, he too is the youngest person to ever use DT at the age of 1. He along with Frisk are under the guidance of his Father, Z-Gaster, along with the rest of teachers because how powerful they are. Sans lose his mother Layla in in the age of 5 when the DT-Demons appears into his house and tried to take him, but his mother sacrifice herself for his son as Z-Gaster take the Demons out of their AU. His full name is Sans Blade Wingdings as the Blade was his mother's name in her side of the family. He met Frisk when they were 10 during one of the bullies tried to pick Asriel who is just minding his own business. Since he and Frisk has the same natural DT-counts and has the potential to grow stronger, they develop a rivalry of who has the better DT and the better user. At the same time though they became closer together, and miraculously no one know it, even Chara, Asriel, and Papyrus didn't know this until the both of them were the age of 14. Sans wears a red shirt with a black jacket with a blue horizontal stripe on the sleeves and some car stripes on his hoodie he always up. He wears some simple jogging pants. He also wears simple shoes and some simple fingerless black gloves.

Z-Gaster:
The Father of Sans and Papyrus and the husband of Layla who is a human and Monster hybrid. Gaster is the most powerful DT-user thanks to being Haft Monster, and Haft Creature from an alternative Eden-Orb who is also a powerful DT-user. That and because the training he gain over the years he has; he is the most powerful and most skilled DT-user in this AU. With only a few can rival him such as Asgore, the king of the Monsters, even though the governments are a combination of monarchy and democracy. He met Layla when she saves his life from an unknown illness, and he save her life when entities from the TransVoid came in and tried to rape her for offsprings. He is a master of DETERMINATION and a scientist who is actually just as smart as the Astral Mother if not more due to because he is able to study the Eden-Sphere and other books like the Book of Eyes or the Book of Minds. He once fell into the Void, but due to his DT and his skills in using it, he is able to be willed himself back to existence. Although, this results in him connecting himself into the Void similar when William connected himself into the MainFrame. Because of this, Z-Gaster is the first person to connected himself into the Void and allows him to use it in ways that other Gaster use the Void but to an even greater extent that even caught the attention of the Void Watcher. Since he has a good relationship between them, they often work together along with Artemis who everyone is involves the Void with. Gaster is currently finding a way to bring back Layla as the DT-Demons are currently holding her soul. Z-Gaster made his damn personal mission to save her for their two sons sake. He wears a simple black coat with some gray sweater. wears dark blue pants with some black shoes.

Layla:
She is the mother of Sans and Papyrus who is also the wife of Gaster. She looks like a cross between a human and a monster with a human red soul. She is also one of the more powerful reality warpers through her DT, she is one of the most capable users of DT in her own AU right next to her husband Gaster. She is also head of the medical and recovered department. She has been taken by the DT-Demons while her husband can't do anything but protecting their sun Sans. She wears a simple white sundress with sunflowers on its designs. She also wears military boots in contrast to sandless.

Red-Willow:
This is basically Red of this AU, but her origins are different than the original. Born from the corpses of mountains of DT-Demons, her soul was later form into a combination of a flesh and metal form that she made for herself. She names herself Cassy as she got it through a dull that she found and makes it the model of her new body. She is technically a DT-Demon, but due to her being born into something that is strange even other DT-Demons, she is basically alone within DT-Tale and to no way finding entertaining than to fight. Cassy has been fighting for most of her life out of boredom as she lives to an area that has nothing to do other than attacking mindless beings that where succumb to the DT-Madness. This all changes however when she was later found by Z-Gaster and thought of her as if she is just a normal monster. So, he took her and integrate her into society, making her understands the world better though this world. This the life that Cassy is didn't know that she been wanting for and to be with, as she feels like fitting in. That is until other DT-Demons came back with another assault the AU. When Cassy fights them, these demons realize that she is basically one of them as they then tried to capture her, only to be save by Blade. Before they left, Cassy discovers her species as she then decided to leave this AU as a way to protect everyone as she believes that there is no way she can co-exist while she is DT-Demon. Although thanks for Rose and Blade's encouragement, she decided to stay and now is currently protecting this AU and its associates from threats outside of this AU, with a giant great sword name Devil's Blade, a blade made out of DT and Hate that is enchanted be literal fires of hell. She wears a swap pallet versions of the Original Red's clock color Pallets. Cassy has black hair with red eyes, but sometimes blue if she is feeling happy. she has leather gloves with Devil's Blade on her back.

Chara-Charle:
The older sister of Frisk and Asriel, she is the go-to girl that everyone knows not to mess with it. While not as strong as Rose and Blade when it comes to DT, she makes up for is experience, as she can fight an entire multiverse with just her skills alone. Like Frisk, Chara was adopted into the Dreamers before Rose as she was found after the orphanage was burn into the ground. She wears a simple long sweater that doesn't need a lower part to cover that, she also wears a long black and green stripe socks with running black shoes. Charle was also the name given before the disappearance thanks for the DT-Demons.

Simple Facts:

This AU is the more friendlier AUs compared to the others but has a reputation for killer's AUs disappearing because for them entered through sheer accident.

This AU is one of the only AUs that King Multiverse cannot or refuse to reign down upon because DT-Tale is similar to BioTale and NodeTale, just much worst if someone foolish enough to evade this AU.

DT-Tale is similar to BioTale and NodeTale in that their powered through three main power sources of all of existence. BioTale with Cosmic Essence, NodeTale with the Nexus, and DT-Tale with DETERMINATION.

Their core is powered through DETERMINATION, and it was this that keep their civilization going. It also is the one responsible for Users of the Nexus like the Mainframe, or someone connected to Cosmic Essence dampened their powers if they entered through this AU without specialize hazmat suits.

Ten once tried to kill this AU but got destroyed and reform within her dimension which it is the reason why she hasn't attack it recently.

Sagaverse's cannon Undertale clash with DT-Tale after Sans and Frisk accidently enter here without them realizing it. The cannon Frisk and Sans tried to attack them, only for them to attack back through sheer self-defense. Ever since that day, Gaster and Chara tried to mess this AU but failed because unlike their multiverse, this one isn't bound to so-called cannon and their creators who made them in the first place.

GlitchDust's Alternative is currently training in there along with Blade and Frisk of this AU. 

The Creator who made this AU is an entity from one of the lost children of Malesgrow name 44 or yon juu yon who sacrificed his Cosmic Essence for DETERMINATION, who also got sick and tired of Players, and Creators tampering with the lives of the multiverse in a bad way. So, this AU is specifically designed to take on these Creators and Players (Hacker or not).

Yon didn't exactly create it, just using his newfound power to influence and be involved in the formation of this AU.

Yon is one of the only being to be born good but has cruel to those who done so many evil things. This line of thinking likely inherited to the Denizens of DT-Tale and which it why so many actual cruel and unchangeable Killer AUs died or disappearing.

DT-Tale is the oldest out of the three and is the most powerful AU than the two of them combine. That is because DT-Tale has more magic and reality warpers, and it is the fact that they are the most experience and skilled battle harden, and in general fighters which it also has one of the smartest people in there with the only one rivaling it is the Astral Mother and Void Emperess.

Yon is not a god of this AU, just someone responsible for the Monsters to win the war. They don't treat him as a God, but as a hero and one of the league figure head of this AU, even if by technicality, this is their god.

The DT-Demons tried to make this AU along with their God Yon to be their slaves, but failed as their will-power is too strong, and their conviction is unbroken to fall to their hands.

If anyone who has DTLV2 or higher, then they in a special training called omega-Trials where sets of self-discipline for does who had DTLV2. If they are in DTLV3, then their training  will increase along with a close eye on the individual who has it.

The reason why they hated players, Creators, and hackers is that because of Yon and the fact that millions of players, hackers, and Creators were invading their Universe, their home. That is why they either killed them or give them the stink eyes.

The Red-Extractor is the oldest and one of the most powerful weapons ever build in history. It can suck basically an entire Eden-Orb and if it is literal steroids, it is as powerful as The Beast of Hephaestus's Ragnarök. It can also suck Nexus and Cosmic Essence and can have in one-time, trapped Faker, Brimm, and Sol all at the same time while at their strongest. It can also use by one person but must have unrivaled Will and believe in themselves for it to use its full potential. It also has DT physiology which it is designed for. 

The resident of DT-Tale can tell if someone had DT or not, even when so far as an atom of DT is enough if someone has it. They can even identify whether or not people have DTLV, have radioactive type DT, or anybody that had corrupted or purified DT. They even have k-9, animals, or any Dog or Dog-like Monsters that sense DT and any DT like properties, people, and any object that they can smell. Even in extreme sense of DT where even a non-Dog or Dog like person can smell DT.

MP-Matter or Mikle's proton Matter is a Physical-Matter that has been created by the brilliant alchemist's name Mikle wingdings who is the ancestor of Gaster wingdings. He is the one responsible creating this matter that can have an ability to have the full access to the power of DT after he met a mysterious person with tentacles on his back who is later revealed to be Yon who show him the TransVoid. In which it has inspired him to make these particles when he saw how the stars are made by Jusiahfarmarles the Many armed Nightmare, Faringold in how he grows more powerful, and how Sol and Islothorn became the way they are, which it is a multiple inspiration and ideas that were planted into his head. Mikle is also the one responsible for a blueprint of the Red-Extractor in which Gaster had improved it with some help.

Biotale manage to steal some spare parts of the Red-Extractor for the later creation of the machine called the Bio-Extractor. This enrage Z-Gaster and ordered the soldiers in that if they somehow manage to get their hands on the machine, they immediately destroyed it and take back the parts they stole.

Another physical matter that Mikle has created but deemed it too dangerous as this is a prototype particle called MN-Matter or Mikle's neutron Matter. This function the same way as MP-Matter, but since it is a prototype particle, it has a number of nasty side effects which it is too dangerous for not just the monsters, but all life within the Multiverse as these particles where very toxic to reality and can make anyone died or suffers fates worse than death which that person is producing so much Negativity that anyone who is using the power of Negativity is basically Error404's level of power, and in rare instances that their existence erase from ever exist with only few that had survived to this day. The formula is kept in lock in key, but someone manage to copy the formula and sold it within the multiple Multiverse's black market called Warwick Castle which it is a multiversal Dungeon where they sell slaves, drugs, and multiversal weapons and tools that were deemed it too much for any normal multiverse to handle, and the Formula is one of them.

MN-Matter and MP-Matter also has another name which it is called Mikle's Positive Matter, and Mikle's Negative Matter. They're also called Macro-Positive and Macro-Negative Matter.

They also have the most powerful weapon they have instead of just the Red-Extractor such as firearms that negated magic and anti-magic, melee weapons that are continent level, then AU busting cannons that can destroyed multiple AUs by a one shot.

Anybody who tried to take the Core will immediately have been taken down by Scarlet-sentinels, robots that have the power of Error and Ink's level of power.

The Scarlet-sentinels are the guardians of this AU. They are also sentience and intelligent as they solve complex problems daily.

DT-Tale's Void is different from any other Void of all of the multiverse if not, all of the tree itself. Due to because of the fact that the Cosmic Essence is the Null and the Void and DETERMINATION is to be without sources, it creates its own Null and Void, one without Cosmic Essence. It is a result when DETERMINATION leaves an imprint to all of existence, its absence of its existence, a shadow of DETERMINATION. It is also the home to the White-Shadows, creatures that feeds off DT-Demons or its presence, the absence of DETERMINATION, and the lost forms of the Nexus and Cosmic Essence.

Lost forms of the Nexus and Cosmic Essence is the result when the either power sources where to entered the void of DT-Tale. A deform or 'Lost' in this word state of being. Weaken, frail, and surly malfunctioning Nexus and Cosmic Essence that is food for the White-Shadows. Although, it can reverse the damage by exposing them with clean, healthy, and normal Nexus and Cosmic Essence. This result that the Lost forms were repaired or 'Found' when exposed to their normal selves.

These White shadows are humanoid entities with no reproductive organs but can shapeshift to one if they wanted to. Most of the time their genderless, but they have shown to have develop their own genders if they wanted to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 2.6K 92
This is Glitchtale, but the beginning is different. Instead of Sans being his usual self, he turns into himself from Dusttale, where he killed all of...
79.6K 3.7K 39
Balance was tipping in the Star Sanses' favor and Nightmare can't keep up. He needs to make his own group to balance out the multiverse. Is recruitin...
9.4K 767 30
Boredom. Boredom was what lead to all of this. Cross, the admin, had decided that he was bored and wanted to play a game with the people in his multi...
57.1K 1.4K 28
I want to make a story about Dust tale sans. however I want to give him a whole new personality, background and even powers. somethings will stay the...