(Gundam Book 2) Trailblazer's...

By Fate-Turner72022

After the events of Ragnarok, the allies from the Astral Express invites the leader of CB, Y/n Seiei and the... More

Trailer
Prologue: 141
141 Bio: Gaz
141 Bio: Soap
141 Bio: Ghost
141 Bio: Seiei
141 Short (1/4): Ghost
141 Short (3/4): Train Wreck
141 Short (4/4): Wedding Day
Move-set: Exia (Unexpected surprise in my Author room space)
Move-set: Dynames (A Master of Cold in my room)
Move-set: Kyrios
Move-set: Virtue/Nadleeh
(Alternate Opening) FLOW: Colors
Chapter 0: New Teams, New Troubles
Chapter 1: The Legend in the Flesh
Chapter 2: Hacker vs Meister (Battle of Gamers)
Chapter 3: Blades Crossed
Chapter 4: Chall's Will to Live On
Voice Lines: About Y/n & 141 (Part 1)
Voice Lines: About Y/n & 141 (Part 2)
Chapter 5: Trailblazer meets The Trailblazer's Nameless
Chapter 6: Reunion
Chapter 7: Doomsday is not Today
Chapter 8: The Honkai Beast's Sorrow
Gundam Book Metaverse?
Honkai Gundam: Seeds of the Swarm Arc Teaser
Chapter 9 Trailblazing Towards the Stars
A/n note
Myriad Chapter Special (I): Hellfire of Annihilation
Opening 2 (Belobog Arc): Blaze by Man With A Mission
Gundams for Characters Suggestions
Winner for the Suggestion Chapter
Chapter 10: Entering the Snow Globe
Revamp Plans...

141 Short (2/4): Going Dark

343 11 6
By Fate-Turner72022

A hologram is shown about the current issue while Y/n explains.

Y/n: Verdansk was ground zero back in the Cold War. A city of tunnels, gulags, bunkers, and weapons of mass destruction.

Y/n: This is Victor Zakhaev. He believes in the idealism of Beside Pain. He once partnered with him 2 years ago. Now that his partner is dead, he decides to take vengeance for his friend's death. 

Y/n: The SSF signed treaties for an alliance about this issue and sent in their best to restore order, but Victor knows better. He was trained by him personally. By pulling strings, sowed distrust and divided. 

Y/n: The SSF knew there will be spies around their circle to turn our guns back on each other. Just like what he would've wanted in honor of his psycho-friend. So they decided to call in our organization, CB.

Y/n: Speaking of call, there's also an incoming marriage of the new Benerit CEO, Miorine Rembran and her girlfriend, Suletta Mercury coming up in the next 2 weeks. 

Y/n: His sister, Ericht Mercury contacted our HQ about an intel she discovered. She fears that she needed someone to be trusted with to prevent the current issue from catching up to the venue event of the wedding, near Verdansk.

Y/n: There's also something hidden in Verdansk, and he plans to use it. We don't know for and who will be his hitlist. We're about to enter inside of the powder keg, and he already lit the fuse...

The intel summary was close down by someone pressing the tab and putting it behind it's backpack.

An alarm was blared and it opened a cargo bay door. The sunlight shows the face of Gaz and Y/n aka $, along with other soldiers he hand-picked himself.

Chall: Let's get it done, shall we?

Y/n nodded and the whole team changed their clothing into something else.

Y/n: Celestial Being... This is Bravo-6... Going dark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 160 9
"The insanity isn't what I fear, but the memories that might be lost when it catches me. For that reason, I write." ✶ (Y/N) has died before. Though t...
4.3K 122 7
In the vibrant Dreamscape of Penocony, Caelus shared joyful moments with Firefly until her tragic demise by the eldritch monster Memory Zone Meme "So...
9.7K 244 5
It has been several years after I was sent here, in the world of different history. Humanity has been fighting this "Honkai" since it's birth. I miss...
31.7K 1.8K 25
[Tcf x Hsr] [Trash of the Count's Family x Honkai: Star Rail] Travelers from afar have landed their spacecraft, the "astral express", onto the proper...