Bullied By Magcon Boys

By Depressed_Unicorn_

Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she get... More

Chapter One
Really Important!!!
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Le Important
Chapter Nine
A/N
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
A/N
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chaper Twenty-Three
Not An Update
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Update
OMIGOD
Author's Note
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Author's Note

Chapter Two

3.3K 56 11
By Depressed_Unicorn_

Ι acт lιĸe Ι don'т care, вυт deep down Ι ѕwear ιт ĸιllѕ мe.

-----------------
ᔕᕼᗩᗯᑎ'ᔕ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

" Shawn and Destiny" I heard my Miss Lily said. Fuck! Fuck! Why do I have to be stuck with that fat pig?! Why me?! Ugh. I could her Cameron chuckling. I turned around and jokingly punch Cameron's shoulder. " Sucks to be you" Cameron laughed. " Oh and this project involves each other to go to the other house", Miss Lily added. " Great. Just fucking great" I groaned. I heard everyone laughing except the slut herself. I so didn't want to do this, but I need to get an A. I just have to pull it together and just deal with it. Ugh!

ᗪEᔕTIᑎY'ᔕ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

I heard Cameron and Shawn muttering shit about me. Like I give a shit anymore. I just continued reading my textbook. I felt someone tapping on my shoulder, I turned around and faced Shawn. " What do you want?" I asked annoyed. " Um...can we do the project at your house? Cause my parents are hosting some adult party and yeah..." he said while scratching the back of his neck. I was actually taken back. He was acting nice but he's probably doing this so he can get a good grade. " Hello?", I snapped back to reality " You kind of spaced out back there. So can we do the project at your house?" He asked. " Um sure" I faked a smile.

School went by quickly today. Surprisingly. You know considering I got slapped and punched multiple times with blood running down my face and or body. You know just the usual. No big deal. Note the sarcasm.

" Destiny!" I heard someone shout my name. I turned around and the voice belonged to Shawn. I stood frozen as he kept coming near me with his hand up in the air. He kept coming nearer and I thought he was gonna hit me so I flinched. He stopped and gave me a weird look. " Why did you flinch?", he asked me. " I thought you were gonna to hit me" I looked down. He tried to avoid what I just said " Do you want a ride home?" I was taken back by his question. " Um...um....yeah sure", with no emotion in my voice.

We walked to his car and I got into the passenger's seat. I quickly buckled up and sank into the seat. " Ready?" I just nodded my head. He started driving. ( Shawn knows where Destiny lives.) He on the radio and American Idiot started playing. I looked out the window while humming really softly making sure he can't hear. I was back, lost in my thoughts and I remember something...........

We're doing the project in my house... With my abusive father..... Oh, shit!

-----------------

Hey my lovely people!!!
So this is the second chapter. Hope you guys like it! Remember to vote!
Sorry if it sucks ass... 🍑
Kay....that's about it......I guess.....
Love you guys! Do you love me too? No? Okay.
Thanks for reading!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 29.2K 130
Lindy Is very caring and a model for Vanity Teen. But at school she is bullied. By Magcon. She gets called fat, ugly, worthless, a slut, and a whore...
21.3K 680 32
Hey guys this is a fan fiction and the characters are some of my Instagram followers. Well to get a little idea of the story me and some friends leav...
32.7K 569 34
Lexi gets bullied by Magcon. Theres nothing she can do. Her best friend Riley is always by her side. Soon, one of the boys feel awful of what hes bee...
78.3K 1K 39
Olivia is 18 and lives in L.A., her life thus far has been pretty ordinary, but with some wrong numbers and a text, her life is about to change, is g...