Divine Desires: The Redemptio...

By heyzelasadobe

In a realm where ancient gods and mortals coexisted, there lived a powerful and feared deity named Asmodeus... More

β†Ώ π—½π—Ώπ—Όπ—Ήπ—Όπ—΄π˜‚π—² β†Ύ
1 - Shadows of the Past
2 - The Divine and the Damned
3 - The Confrontation
4 - Wisdom in the Shadows
5 - The Persistence of Light
6 - The Unyielding Darkness
7 - A Glimmer of Change
8 - The Forbidden Encounter
9 - A Fractured Bond
10 - Flames of Jealousy
11 - The Unwelcome Reminder
12 - The Unyielding Argument
13 - The Temptation of Darkness
14 - The Lingering Doubt
15 - The Slow Thaw
16 - A Chance Encounter
17 - A Bond Tested
18 - The Desperate Pursuit
19 - Bound and Blindfolded
20 - Clash of Brothers
21 - The Frail Mortal
22 - A Brother's Demand
23 - A Bold First Move
24 - A Watchful Presence
25 - A Deepening Bond
26 - Unspoken Desires
27 - Growing Desires
29 - Intimate Desires
30 - Intimate Embrace
31 - Symphony of Love
32 - Afterglow of Love
33 - Morning Playfulness
34 - Intimate Bath
35 - Heated Argument
36 - Battle of Magic
37 - Unveiling Intentions
38 - Surprise Visit
39 - A Yearning Heart
40 - A Teasing Moment
41 - Playful Tryouts
42 - Intimate Dance
43 - A Relentless Passion
44 - A Fiery Lovemaking
45 - Climactic Release
46 - A Playful Afterglow
47 - Afterglow Cleanup
48 - A Moment of Uncertainty
49 - Surprise Announcement
50 - Tears of Joy
51 - Brother's Concern
52 - A Firm Resolve
53 - Unwanted Advances
54 - Stressful Evening
55 - Dimly Lit Corner
56 - Drunken Encounter
57 - Drunken Confrontation
58 - Drunken Departure
59 - A Sobering Scolding
60 - A New Beginning
special: a father's love
special 2: a father's wisdom
β†Ώ π’†π’‘π’Šπ’π’π’ˆπ’–π’† β†Ύ

28 - Unleashed Desires

0 1 0
By heyzelasadobe

Asmodeus and Seraphina reached her house, their steps heavy with a desire that had been building between them with each passing moment. The moment they entered, Asmodeus wasted no time. He closed the door, locking it with a definitive click, and then swiftly pinned Seraphina against the wall.

His need and desperation for her touch had reached a fever pitch, and there was no more denying the intensity of their desires. Asmodeus's fiery eyes bore into hers, filled with longing and a hunger that he could no longer suppress.

Their lips met in a searing kiss, their mouths crashing together in a display of pent-up passion. Asmodeus's hands roamed her body with a fervor that left no doubt about the depth of his desire for her.

Seraphina responded with equal ardor, her fingers tangling in his dark hair as she kissed him with an intensity that matched his own. The world around them faded away as they surrendered to the magnetic pull of their love and longing.

Their kisses grew deeper, more urgent, and their bodies pressed together with a need that defied words. Asmodeus's touch set her skin ablaze, and every caress sent shivers of pleasure coursing through her.

Desperation and desire flowed off the two of them like a torrent, an unstoppable force that consumed them both. In that intimate moment, they were lost to the overwhelming passion that had been building between them since the day they had met.

Asmodeus and Seraphina's love had transformed them, had brought them to this point where their desires could no longer be denied. In each other's arms, they found a connection that was both powerful and undeniable, a love that could conquer any challenge that lay ahead.

In this chapter, Asmodeus and Seraphina's desires reach a boiling point as they enter her house. Asmodeus locks the door and passionately pins Seraphina against the wall, their need for each other consuming them. Their kisses and caresses are fueled by a deep and intense passion that has been building between them, and they surrender to the magnetic pull of their love and longing.

>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 15.2K 64
This story was previously known as "The Awakening". ~*~ "One... two... three... one... two... three... a million... is that number right?" A figure l...
724 10 44
You can't love someone back to life. ___ You don't get to die and be reborn the same. You come back, but you come back wrong. This is the price you p...
14.9K 962 112
When I locked my gaze with hers, everything became clearer. While my wolf screamed 'Mate' in my head with joy and excitement. I whispered with despai...
12.5K 1.2K 50
Some things are stronger where they have been broken, other things shatter with the slightest pressure. Loyalty, secrets, and souls can do both, but...