๐’๐”๐Œ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ ๐’๐€๐ƒ๐...

By starkeyhaze

โ ๐Š๐ˆ๐’๐’ ๐Œ๐„ ๐‡๐€๐‘๐ƒ ๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐†๐Ž. โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ juliet falls in love with tw... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ, paradise on earth
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ, huricane agatha

๐’๐”๐Œ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ ๐’๐€๐ƒ๐๐„๐’๐’.

3.1K 82 31
By starkeyhaze

❛ ━━━━━ 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 ❜
... 𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 ━━━━

❛ kiss me hard before you go, 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔. i just wanted you to know that baby, you the best. ❜

▌. . . 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗔𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦
━━━━ 𝘚𝘠𝘕𝘖𝘗𝘚𝘐𝘚

☼ 𓇼 ✿

THE OUTER BANKS, PARADISE ON EARTH. TWO tribes, one island. juliet maybank is practically royalty on the cut.
she's the pogue princess, the coolest girl in the outer banks. she's sweet, funny, smart, and incredibly beautiful. she's pretty much the entire package and everyone knows it. she has boys falling for her and girls envying her.

none of that ever really mattered to juliet though. she spent her days smoking weed, keeping her friends out of jail, and working for ward cameron. though this summer was totally different. juliet found herself falling in love with two boys at the same time, chasing the enigma of the royal merchant gold, being framed for murder, and fleeing the outerbanks.

this summer was completely out of the ordinary.

▌. . . 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗔𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦
━━━━ 𝘊𝘈𝘚𝘛

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓   𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊
𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵     𝘭𝘦𝘰      𝘴𝘩𝘦/𝘩𝘦𝘳
⤷  𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔

𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐄       𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐍
𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵  𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘱𝘪𝘰  𝘩𝘦/𝘩𝘪𝘮
⤷  𝒕𝒉𝒆     𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌     𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈

𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍 𝐁 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐄
𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵    𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳   𝘩𝘦/𝘩𝘪𝘮
⤷  𝒕𝒉𝒆     𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕     𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅

▌. . . 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗔𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦
━━━━ 𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘓𝘐𝘚𝘛

❛ think i'll miss you forever like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky. ❜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 10.6K 19
หš.เผ„โ”Š ๐๐‹๐„๐”. ( แดŠแดŠ แดแด€สส™แด€ษดแด‹. ) โœงห–*ยฐเฟ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ flora finds herself in the awkward predicament that includes a treasur...
10K 97 33
In which loving Rafe was like driving a new maserati down a dead end street, passion in the wind and it's so suddenly. 'It wasn't the violence what s...
1M 13.3K 80
๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ...
407K 4.9K 38
โ Life's only fun if you're a Pogue, Rafe โž โ You're not a Pogue, you taste way too good โž ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ๐—— would have predic...