That girl | George Russell x...

By mollyy121

Y/n , the one we all want to be , is sir Lewis Hamilton's adoptive little sister and a very loved ex-race dri... More

Part 1/*Introduction*
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
โ€ผ๏ธLittle Updateโ€ผ๏ธ
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26

Part 2

1.9K 50 5
By mollyy121

  It was the first time in 6 years since i've seen the track up close. A wave of sadness and happiness came upon me . I sight at the dark memory and carry on with my task.

  I was on my way to find the Mercedes pit and with that my brother . On the way there some paparazzi notice me and of course that wouldn't end there, they love to gossip, all of them noticed me. THE interviewer of F1 , Lissie , bless her soul , caught me first and not the other ones.

  Of course they were all panicking when they saw me there. I was sort of afk in this sport and on television for almost 7 years now , so when a former F2 driver champion and now a model ,appeared out of nowhere  they had to be the first to know.

As i said Lissie got me first. She started with the basic questions : How's your brother? , Does he know you are here at the Miami GP to support him?, Who this you came with? , How was your life after the accident? and so on.

  She was really nice, hope we can get brunch some day. After she was done with the interview I was on my way to find my brother , again.

  He didn't know I was coming , told him I was in Spain or something ,already forgot . I passed some drivers I was friends with but they saw I was in a hurry so they didn't bother me , of course not everyone .

  I don't where he came from but he was clinging onto me like there's no tomorrow.  "Y/N I'm so happy you're here you don't even know." after a minute he let me go "Wait , on the groupchat you said you were in France " (good thing my brother isn't in the group with us, love him tho<3) . Charles looked so hurt I'm starting to feel bad for lying to him. "I'm sorry I am trying to suprise Lewis cause , you know , not every year you could be on your 200 podium" . He looked at me with no emtotion at all , like he was expecting another answer.

Anyway he got over it , I got him dark chocolate from his hometown like a weekend ago and gave it to him just  now . Hope it didn't expired.

  Ok now i gotta find Lewis for real this time. I was fast walking, no , running when i saw the Mercedes pit.

   I found him , finally . He was getting ready for the first practice of the weekend. He didn't saw me approaching so I jump on his back like I used to do when I was little.

  I haven't seen so much happiness on a man's face before in my life . He looked at me with tears in his eyes i started crying too. We hugged like little kids and stayed like that for a bit. It was nice , I missed him.

"  Y/n , don't ever lie to me again, even if its to surprise me "  he was trying to sound mature and doing as he calls it "big brother duty". But it didn't worked. He was just happy I was there.

  "I promise I won't do it again , I wonder how the other didn't spilled the secret I was coming" at this point he didn't knew what to say. " Who knew?" "Carlos , Alex , George , Lando and Daniel, and maybe just maybe their girlfriends and maybe the entire social media cause Carlos likes to gossip, but I'm not sure" .

  I can't believe he did this, he called mom and told her what I just did and of course she got mad too , I told her I was in Italy or some country in Europe and that's why I couldn't talk with her , you know mom bad reception bad network etc etc. Mother's boy till death.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 2.6K 18
SLOW UPDATES!!! "๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ, ๐ฏ๐ž๐ž." ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก... lando norris is in love with his be...
341K 5.6K 99
A closed off, independent girl meets an F1 driver and her life is forever changed. Partying, having fun, drama.
41.6K 622 17
After Lando mistakenly texts George's sister about cheese recommendations, he discovers he has feelings for her.