Birth Stories

By Kaleebug821

A collection of birth one-shots. Now taking requests! More

The Work Is Never Done Part 2
Long Awaited Miracles
Triple the Fun
Secret Romance
Double Trouble
I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant
You and Me Makes Three
Just Two of Us
Romance Never Dies
The A-Team
A Pain(Less) Experience
Best Friends Forever
A Walk to Remember
To Our Future Daughter
Window Pain
Birth in the Twenty-First Century
Lakeside Vacation
Best Birthing Friends For Life!
A Long Train
Double Homebirth
Paging Dr. Daddy!
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Stormy Weather
Author's Note!
The Surrogacy Experiment
Office Delivery
Abduction
When the Time to Grow Up
The Greatest Gifts
Author Update
Money Can't Buy Happiness
The Arrangement
Kieran and Rose
Alyssa and Joshua
Captured
Author's Note
The Greatest Gifts Part 2
(Not So) Secret Romance (Part 2)
The Big Fight
The Wrong Way Around
A Tale of Two Classes
Fourth Time's the Charm
The Breeding Center
MAYTERNITY UPDATE
A Little Pogue
Author's Note

The Work is Never Done

9.9K 26 0
By Kaleebug821

Tessa groaned as she sat up, her back aching something awful today. "You okay, babe?" Lucas asked, sitting up behind her. 

"Yeah," she muttered, rubbing large circles around her belly. Their son kicked within his confinement as she relaxed against his bare chest. 

"You don't have to go to work today, you know," he muttered, pressing a kiss to her cheek as his hand encircled her waist. A soft grin spread, feeling the tiny life that they created stretching her skin taunt as he greeted his father. "We'll understand."

"No," Tessa moaned, rolling herself out of bed. "We have that big report today, and I still have a week left until my due date. Besides, I told you I want to work until the very last moment so I can have more time for maternity leave."

"Babe...I'm the boss. I can give you more leave."

"No, then I'm just abusing your power," Tessa complained, not in the mood to hear the same argument they'd been having since they entered her third trimester. Another cramp seized her, stopping her from standing. "Ow..." 

"What?!" Lukas asked, sitting up. Tessa placed a hand under her belly and the other on her back as she closed her eyes. Taking some deep breaths, she shrugged off the contraction, thinking nothing of it. 

"Nothing...Just a Braxton hick. I'm gonna shower. Care to join me?" 

Lukas smiled, moving to help his wife towards the shower. Tessa stripped off her nightgown, tossing it into the dirty hamper as she turned on the water. Lukas followed her, pulling off his shorts. Her body still amazed him. Every time he looked at her swollen belly and breasts, he was reminded of the love they had for each other. Working as a temp, they met at the office until they slowly fell in love. A year after dating, he proposed and three months later, they were announcing their first pregnancy. 

Slipping behind her, he pressed a kiss to the back of her neck, his hands rubbing the soapy suds across the expanse of her belly. "Mmm," Tessa moaned, as his hands moved down lower. Her hormones were still out of control, basically making her a nymphomaniac. "God, Luke..."

"Tess...You're so goddamn beautiful..." he muttered, as he rubbed his hardening cock against her slick pussy. Pushing her slightly down, he angled her so she was leaning forward and kicked her legs apart so he could test her wetness. Her glistening pussy was visible to him peeking through the roundness of her asscheeks.  He easily slipped in a finger, rubbing her slick walls as she mewled against him. 

"Fuck...Luke, please..." she begged, already throbbing with the need of release. 

"You want me, baby?" 

"Yes..." she hissed, pushing her lips against his finger. 

Luke grunted, taking his raging hard erection in his hand, and positioned the tip at her wet cavern. With one smooth thrust, he entered her, causing her to cry out as her belly and pussy contracted. Luke moaned, feeling her tight walls squeeze the life out of him. He moved quickly, knowing that she would want time to clean her body before they left for the day. One thing his girl hated was feeling gross and sticky. She was already close and so was he. He growled, cumming deep inside her pussy as she shouted out her own release. Tessa relaxed, kissing him as she moved to wash her body and the evidence of their quickie. 

"Ouch," she whispered after Lukas left to get ready. Rubbing her swollen belly, she did the Lamaze breathing she learned, feeling it fade away. "Just a Braxton-hick, right?" 

Her mind was screaming that something was off with her body, making her a bit uneasy. Shaking off her uneasiness, she continued to get ready for work, walking to her dresser to grab the maternity slacks and blouse. "Ready?" Lukas asked as she slipped on her flats. 

"Yep," she smiled, taking his hand. 

The car ride was uncomfortable, her belly sitting heavily in her lap. They were having a big boy, and she could tell. She wasn't that large, and her husband was over six feet tall. Running a hand down her belly again, she could tell that their son was facing head down, the right position for birth. The pressure of his head caused her hips to shift as she tried to get comfortable. She hated sitting for long periods of time lately.  It caused her back to be sore and her hips to widen, feeling that they were splitting apart. 

She waddled over to the elevator, a hand under her belly in hopes of pushing her son up and not towards the bottom of her belly. She was glad the elevator wasn't overly crowded today. Nobody could brush up against her sore bump and she could lean her back against the cool metal. They reached the top floor of the high-rise, walking in together hand-in-hand. 

"I'll be in my office. Meet me for lunch?" Lukas asked, kissing his wife and rubbing his hand down her swollen belly. 

"Yep," she grinned, kissing her back. Placing a hand under her back again, she walked over to her desk, pulling out her chair. Sitting down, she shifted her hips trying to get comfortable as the chair creaked and groaned underneath her. Turning on her monitor and grabbing the file that she needed, she got to work on the report. 

Half an hour later, she grunted as another pain hit her. "Ow..." she hissed, shifting her hips trying to get comfortable as she placed a hand on the side of her belly. Unlike the last contractions, this one knocked the wind from her lungs and continued on, wrapping around her back. "No, no, no..." she muttered, reaching for her phone. 

HUBBY: 911! I'M IN LABOR! HELP! 

Pressing send, she sighed as it went through until another contraction hit her hard. "Gah! So much pressure!" Squirming, her toes curled as she grunted, a splash of water erupting between her legs. "Oh, no! No, no, no!" 

Thankfully she saw her husband coming over to her in a haste. "You're in labor?!" 

"Yes..." Tessa moaned, clawing at his shoulders as he helped her up. "Ooooh...." Her legs buckled as Lukas used his strength to hold her up as the baby moved down into her birth canal. Tessa froze, placing a hand between her legs. She couldn't feel anything yet except for the pressure that the baby was gonna fall right out if she didn't hold herself. "Get me into your office! Now!" 

Being the CEO, he had his own private office away from the general population with a lock on the door. Setting her down in her chair, he quickly wheeled her over as she panted, sitting uncomfortably in the chair. The baby was causing tremendous amounts of pressure, and sitting flat on her ass was the last thing she wanted to do. Sweat began to build on her forehead as she grunted, not trying to push, her toes curling as the pressure continued to mount. "Oh, Tess. You're safe in here now. What do you need?" 

Lukas hoped she would tell him to call 911, but that was the last thing on her mind. Their baby boy wanted out and he wanted out right now. 

"I need...I need to push!" she shouted, the pressure becoming overwhelming. Shifting her hips, she placed her legs flat on the floor, angling her body so her lower half was at a slope.  Inhaling, she pushed, her toes curling as she shouted. "Aaaaaaaaah!" She counted to ten in her head before she collapsed in the chair. Touching her pussy once again, she felt a small bulge forming. Her pants suddenly felt constricting as did her underwear. "Lukas...My pants...Get off my fucking pants!" 

Lukas snapped into full attention, the realization that their baby was coming right then and now. Bending down, he undid her zipper and button, trying to slide her slacks down as she pushed again. The loud yell caused his ears to ring, but he figured that was what he deserved for getting her into this situation. He couldn't pull them off with her body tense as she pushed, so he waited until it was done. Once her body relaxed, he tugged down her slacks until it stopped at her hips. "Lift your hips, baby..." 

Tessa grunted, lifting herself up the best she could. Lukas slipped her pants off, with Tessa's hands already pulling at her underwear. Lukas could see the growing bulge between his wife's legs, his wife's hands desperately trying to get off her panties as she pushed again. "Oh...Gggghhh!" Lukas gave her panties a snap, easily ripping them clean off to see a tiny amount of his brown hair peeking through her red and puffy-looking lips. "Baby! I see the head!" 

"You do?" Tessa panted. "My legs...I need to move my legs." Giving birth in a small office chair was not the most comfortable way to give birth. 

Lukas scooted her cheap chair over to his and quickly ran to grab the emergency baby bag he kept in his office. Placing baby blankets on the leather seat of his own chair, he bent down towards her. "Wrap your arms around me, baby..."

Tessa did, letting him lift her up on shaking legs. She could barely move with the baby's head right between them. When she stood, gravity helped the baby shift down lower, the pressure increasing. Squatting, she gave another push, liquid dripping down her legs as the head slipped out a bit more before sliding an inch back up. "Fuck!" she shouted, her pussy beginning to sting as it started to slowly stretch. Setting her down on the chair, he spread her legs wide, planting her heels up against the large seat. Since he was a big man, he needed a big chair. It was large enough for Tessa to recline back and place her feet against the seat, opening her hips wider. Tessa gripped the armrests, bringing her chin down into her chest as she pushed again. The baby advanced slightly, only to slide back in. 

"Oh, this feels horrible," she moaned as the baby slipped back in."I want it out!"

"It's coming out baby...Remember what the midwife from the birthing classes said? He's giving you time to stretch."

"I don't wanna stretch! I want him fucking out!" Tessa snapped as another contraction hit her. GAHHH!" 

Lukas was kneeling down, rubbing her shins as her lips opened wider, more of their son's brown hair peeking through. Tessa's toes curled as she cried out in pain. Reaching into the backpack he used for late nights at the gym, he grabbed a clean towel and prepared to catch his son. Resuming his massage, he grinned at her as his wife through her head back and panted. "Almost there, baby. Relax for a moment. Let yourself stretch and breathe." 

Tessa took a few deep breaths, panting as her vaginal lips spread more, tears pricking her eyes as they started to burn. Another contraction came, and she moaned. "Contraction..." she warned Lukas before taking a big breath in and pushing again. "Mghth...Come on!...AH!" 

Lukas grinned, watching his son slowly creep out of his mother, fluids and a bit of blood dribbling through the bottom of her pussy. The more of their son he saw, the more excited he got. "Good job, baby! Push through the pain! Keep going!" 

"FUCKING HELLS!" Tessa screamed, gripping the armrests tighter as her son's giant head bulged against her pussy, stretching her even wider. "AAAH!" 

"I can see the top of his head! You're almost crowning!" 

Tessa didn't need him to tell her because she could feel the burning increase tenfold as their son breached her walls. Soon, the dreaded ring of fire caused her body to stiffen, and her mouth opened to a giant yell. "AH! FUCK! IT'S BURNING!" 

Lukas instantly placed his hands against the side of her pussy, helping her stretch around the baby's head. Her lips were bright red, spreading so thinly that he was worried that she would tear. He remembered what the midwife told them in class on how to prevent tearing. "You're crowning! Don't push! Our son is big, so let yourself stretch! Pant...Pretend you're blowing out the birthday candle." 

"Hoo, hoo, hoo," Tessa panted, eyes squeezing close. She could imagine what her body looked like below. The fear of tearing crossed her mind, her hand reaching down to press against the top of her vagina. Lukas was watching his wife's lips and his son's head with great concentration, making sure that he was stretching her slowly, helping to protect her. More of his son's heads bulged through with each heavy pant Tessa gave. 

Lukas's eyes watered as he realized that he was gonna be a daddy very, very soon. His wife was incredible, and his heart grew even more and more. "Oh, baby...You're amazing! He's so beautiful!" 

"Mmm." Tessa moaned, her mind far away as she gripped the chair her toes curled in response to another contraction. The burning was slowly giving away to numbness, the pressure mounting even worse in her hips. She just wanted to push and hold her baby boy. 

"Don't push yet...Almost...Let him come on his own." 

Tessa whined, tears dripping down her rosy cheeks. "It's burns so fucking bad-FUCK!" 

Lukas's heart ached at his wife's pain. His hands moved to cradle the lower part of his son's head in hopes of lessening the ache. His hand brushed against his dark hair, a smile of awe growing on his face. Looking up at his wife, he smiled lovingly at her. She was a mess as her light blonde hair was a sweaty knot on the top of her head, a heavy sheen of sweat on her pale skin. "I know...He's almost here...He has brown hair...A lot of it." 

"Heart-fucking-burn," Tessa panted, a hot flash erupting her and making her nauseous. Swallowing it down, her hands twitched as it drifted lower, wanting to touch the mess of brown hair. She froze, scaring herself. 

"Do you wanna touch him, baby? Give me your hand. I'll help you," Lukas urged. He knew it was what his wife needed. His wife loved their baby boy more than anything. Talking to him and rubbing her belly with coconut oil was her nightly ritual. A deeper connection than Lukas could ever explain. 

In the agony and unpredictability of this birth, Tessa didn't find any sweeter moment than she did when he brought her hand down and both parents touched their child's head for the first time together. It was a moment she took to her grave and never forgot about. 

"Oh, baby," she whimpered, happy tears flooding her eyes. "He's right there..."

"Yes, he is," Lukas choked out, his own tears flowing. 

"Oh, I want to meet you," she moaned to her son, as she felt his head come into her hand a bit more. 

"Let's meet him...Next contraction you can push."

Bringing her chin down again, she shouted as pushed, her hands leaving her son's head and gripping the armrests until her knuckles turned white. "MNPH! FUCK, THAT HURTS!" 

Lukas's hands came with the top of the head, supporting it as the eyebrows became visible. He was amazed at his wife. Tessa gave another push, still feeling the contraction, freeing the eyes and the tip of the nose before the contraction ended. "The eyes are out!" 

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" Tessa chanted, feeling the heavy weight of her son half in and half out, squirming in her seat. She needed to get the mouth out, so he wouldn't be distressed. "Baby, my legs! GRAB MY LEGS!" Lukas quickly picked up her legs, spreading them wider as he rested them against his broad shoulders, giving her more room to push. Tessa gripped the back of her thighs, pulling them wider towards her chest as she pushed down hard. "GAHHH!" The head popped out with a splash of fluids, coating his father's shirt and his mother's bare thighs. Lukas caught the head, cradling it between his giant hands, surprised at how large he was already. Tessa collapsed back, panting heavily as her hands left her thighs to cup the top of her head. "My baby!" she sobbed. 

"You got the head out, baby! Just the shoulders!" 

"So...Tired..." Tessa panted, removing her hands from her son's head back to her thighs, pinching the skin to wake herself up. She had a small break between contractions, whimpering as the baby began to turn. 

Lukas turned his head to press a kiss to the side of her knee, keeping his hands around the baby's head. "Just give yourself a moment to breathe, and next contraction, go for it."

"Haaaa...Haaaa..." Tessa breathed, waiting for the contraction to build. Taking a deep breath, she let out her most enormous scream. "GAAAAHHHH! AHHHHH!" The baby was truly built like his father, one broad shoulder tearing the inside of her sensitive lips as it popped free. Tessa felt a big lurch between her thighs as the baby's second shoulder prepared to leave. She could tell that he would fall right out with the next contraction, the fear of him falling and hitting the floor causing her to screech. "AH! IT'S COMING! CATCH HIM!" Giving another push, she screamed again, feeling her baby move towards the exit. "MNPH-AHHHHHH!" 

Lukas's hands got ready to catch his son, grabbing the towel. Placing one hand under the head and another at the bottom of her vagina, he urged her to push. "I GOT HIM! PUSH, PUSH, PUSH!" 

"AHHH!" 

The second shoulder popped out, followed quickly by the torso. Tessa collapsed into the chair, feeling a huge rush between her legs as fluid and her baby left her body. Lukas quickly caught him, placing him against Tessa's shirt as he rubbed his back, encouraging him to cry.  The baby opened his mouth, a shrill cat-like scream coming from his mouth. 

"You did it, Tess!" Lukas sobbed. 

"Oh, my baby! I did it!" Tessa sobbed, cuddling her son closer to her chest. "Help me take my shirt off!" 

Luke peeled the shirt off his wife, helping her initiate skin-to-skin contact with their first son. "Oh, baby...Good job," he whimpered, kissing all over the face. 

"Can you call 911, now?"

"Yes!" he said, racing for his phone. 

Tessa returned her attention back to her son, freeing her breast from her bra and letting him find his way to her nipple. As she relaxed, she took in his features. If she could have the baby in the office, maybe she could try a home birth next time. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 105 5
A collection of one shots that you'll absolutely love!
12.7K 288 14
Oneshot Stories Requests are open c:
306K 2.6K 15
Here are some bts one shots. I take requests. Fluff/Lime Angst/Sad Y/N & OC And Let's face it all we want is just SMUT/LEMON ~Requests open~
82.8K 160 29
Birth one shots, if you have any story suggestions, I would love to hear them! hope you enjoy the story.