Happy sweet 16

By cooliodino

Abby is just a normal girl with a normal life as far as she can see but what happens when her normal life is... More

Chappy 1
chappy 2
chappy 4
chappy 5
chappy 6
Chappy 7
Chappy 8
chappy 9
Chappy 10
Chappy 11
chappy 12
chappy 13
Chappy 14
chappy 15
Chappy 16
chappy 17
Chappy 18
Chappy 19
Chappy 20
Chappy 21
Chappy 22
Chappy 23
chappy 24

chappy 3

283 6 0
By cooliodino

Weeks pass from this little episode. Jeff is still very protective of me at school. Jack has been no where to be found which is a big relief. Also there is a sweet new boy named Cole who is dating Cori Finally it's the day of my 16 Th birthday. I wake up happy as a clam. (anyone know where that saying comes from?) Then I see a lavender colored envelope and some lilacs on my bed side table. Wow my mom must have gotten these for me. 

 Once I pick up the card $350 falls out. I open the card expecting my mom's hand writing, boy was i wrong. The card looked like a regular birthday card but what made me know this was different is this is what the card said:

Dear Abby,

Come to the corner of Pine and Wilson at 12:00am tonight. do not bring any one with you. If you do come with someone or don't come at all, I will kill these people:                                                                      your mom, your dad, your baby brother Sam, Jeff, Cori, Austin, and your older sister terri.

Wear something nice when i pick you up. 

P.S. your 'mate' is not who he says he is.

Happy Birthday sweetie!

Jack  

Well that's the worst birthday gift i will ever get.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23 8 26
Redford Mason is normal high school senior. That is until someone close to her dies in an accident while she doesn't. Things after are blurry, more t...
45K 1.5K 25
Victoria and her pet wolf gets kidnapped by werewolves and turns out that one of them is her mate. Victoria and her sister have powers but they dont...
316K 3.8K 41
A story about a lonely seventeen year old girl, who looses her mother and lives alone taking care of herself. One fateful night she's captured by a p...
192K 5.6K 23
Izzy was just a regular girl. She was really crazy and thought nothing about nothing. She has 4 older brothers, all over protective of her. She learn...