enigma || lookism x reader

Por lukehemmigs36

It's her. The one who stands there with a wicked look. And she's their Enigma. Started: 13th March, 2023 Ende... Mais

SKIP IT OR READ IT.
Prelude
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.

chapter 14.

874 50 3
Por lukehemmigs36

"Turn right from this signpost, and head straight."

Your aide, Sebastian's voice rang through the line.

"Yes, I'm here," you said into the phone.

"Now, if you head straight you will find them."

You followed Sebastian's directions to the 'n' and soon enough you were in front of the warehouse.

"All the best madam," Sebastian said. "The backup will be arriving soon."

You stood in front of the warehouse. The door was left ajar and you could hear the disgrunts coming from inside. Without wasting any more time you marched inside.

A while earlier.

When Zack entered the warehouse, he was...for the lack of better words...pissed.

His eyes went white with pure rage. He attacked that bastard without any second thought...and that was a grave mistake on his part.

As that bastard sprang up with his posture intact, Zack could've already seen from his posture that he was a fighter too. Alas! Zack's anger blinded all of his other senses with only rage overwhelming his entire self.

Heemin Kim instantly tried to neutralize Zack by throwing a calf kick, and it worked. (A/N: YELL MY FELLOW V-HIT FANS)

As boxers load their weights on their front foot, a low kick does a lot of damage. Without skipping a beat, that bastard grabbed Zack by his head and tried to injure him with his knees. Zack was trying to dodge, but his eyes were constantly wandering towards Mira's semi-conscious state. This, along with his worry for Mira made Zack vulnerable for a moment, and it was all that took Heemin Kim to overpower him.

Zack's condition was now bad. 

Heemin Kim was constantly showering devastating blows at Zack after he was able to find an opening. And things were not looking for Zack.

A few moments have passed, and Zack is now even more injured - both his arms and ribs are now broken, but he is still standing - standing up for Mira.

"You're a boxer with two broken arms. Now what will you do?" Heemin Kim mocked Zack.

"You are stubborn!" That bastard was about to throw a last kick, which would most likely take down Zack for good.

But before Heemin Kim could deliver that blow...he was stopped.

He was stopped by the other camp counselor. Even though he was injured and bloody, he crawled all the way up to Heemin Kim and grabbed his feet. So heroic!

Heemin Kim was momentarily taken back and that was all Zack needed...

"That's how we found him!" You explained to the officer the condition in which you and Daniel found Zack and Heemin Kim.

"Noted!" the officer quickly recorded your statements before getting ready to leave.

Heemin Kim was arrested and taken away while the rest of the students came to see whether the whole incident was true or not.

"I can't believe it."

"How can it be possible? He has such a handsome face?"

"A false charge maybe?"

Your ears perked up in surprise when you heard that. Those words made your blood boil.

You cannot believe how shallow people can be! As if it wasn't enough, they started laughing and accusing Woo Bin of being the real culprit.

But one glare from you and Zack was enough to shut them up.

Heemin Kim was smiling weirdly almost like a demon as he got into the police's car.

And the story finally ended for him...or so we like to believe...

Heemin Kim got out of the car in confusion.

He thought that they had already reached the police station but in reality, they were in the middle of nowhere.

"Officer, did you forget your way back or what?" He joked while getting out.

The two officers who were escorting him chose to remain silent as they continued to push him forward.

What greeted him was the sight of two fancy cars. Three men dressed in expensive suits were standing in front of one of those cars. The man standing in the middle seemed to be exceptionally well dressed when compared to the other two and seemed to have something more sinister about him. 

"What -" Heemin Kim's words never left his mouth as a rag instantly went over his head, covering his vision. The two men continued to tie him up and proceeded to dump him in the trunk of the second car's trunk, and it was quite cramped in there.

"Thank you for your cooperation officers," the man in the middle, Sebastian said while handing them a thick stack of cash.

"It was a pleasure doing business with you!" with that being said, the police officers quietly left the scene. After the police officers left the scene, the windows of the second car rolled down to reveal a dyed blonde-haired man with glasses.

"I certainly didn't expect this when (Y/n) said that she was sending me a gift, Sebastia-chan," the blonde-haired male whined. He's been watching too many animes these days.

Sebastian, your aide, simply rolled his eyes while handing him the phone. "Madam is on the line, and please refrain from calling me that."

"Whatever you say, Sebastian-chan!" Goo winked at him much to the other guy's displeasure.

"Hello -"

Your voice cut him off. "I'm sending you a punching bag. Use it well."

A maniacal smile appeared on his face. He almost looked like the devil's incarnation at that moment as he replied.

"Of course, I will use it well."

........

Hope you liked this chapter guys. It's been a month since I joined law school and honestly it's been such an experience.

Apart from that, have you guys watched the One Piece live action yet? Zoro and Sanji look so delicious awkwuwgdgg.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

49.4K 2.6K 26
You're a baker that likes to live streams.That's really all. ૮₍'˶• . • ⑅ ₎ა♡ Disclaimer pictures don't belong to me, found them on pinterest. https:...
11.2K 811 31
A Lookism x Reader story. "I wonder if I made the right choice, coming here, to live the dream I always wanted. But it seems I can't leave a certain...
201K 12.5K 55
A person with common sense would know what to do after acknowledging the situation and fully understanding what events will occur in the future if th...
158 11 2
❝ EVERYONE TREMBLES AS SHE WALKS, THEY CRY IN FEAR AS SHE SMILES, AND PEOPLE BOW DOWN LOWLY FOR MERCY IN HER PRESENCE. THEY WOULD FREEZE AT THE S...