Darkness

By Girlfan7p

Jeon jungkook, the billionaire, Married a rape victim willingly. He wanted to bring happiness to someone's li... More

Details
characters
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.

11.

2.8K 134 13
By Girlfan7p

After one year.....

After one year they their friendship develop a little bit more. They have started kissing each other but that can't be considered as a make out.

But things are slowly changing. They started to have feeling for each other, getting more used to the physical touch.

Jungkook only touches him when taehyung is comfortable with it.

Jungkook left for office with a little peck on his husband's lips. Taehyung blush everytime jungkook do it.

Taehyung wait for jungkook to return from his office. They eat their lunch together where jungkook discuss about happened that day... Sometimes taehyung give him suggestions about his business matters which are mostly helpful for jungkook.

They also went on occasional date where jungkook prepare  many beautiful things that makes taehyung happy and blessed every time.

Today is Sunday so no office. Jungkook was sleeping with his head on taehyung's  lap who is softly stroking his hair.

"Tae.. " Jungkook called him still his eyes are closed.

"Yes"

"What do you wanna do on our one year anniversary" He asked.

"Umm.... I don't have any idea..... Suggest me something"

"Ok... Then... Should we go to our honeymoon, somewhere quiet and beautiful".. He opened his eyes looking at taehyung trying to find any discomfort.

Taehyung was silent looking down.

Jungkook wake up from his sleeping position and sit straight in front of taehyung.

" Don't be sad tae... I can understand , if you are uncomfortable.. I won't do anything... You know that rights "he cupped his face.

" I know..... And I really want to go.... But.... "

"No but... Tae.. I know what are you thinking, just trust me ok... You know na your safety is my first priority"

Taehyung nodded cutely.

Jungkook kissed his forehead. "Ok then... We are going to enjoy our vacation... Yehhh! " He jumped like a child.

Taehyung giggled.

"Tae.... What do you like the most... Mountain or sea"

Taehyung thinks for a minute. "I like sea the most.. "

"Ok then... It's sea.... We are going to celebrate our one year anniversary on a beach.... I want it to be memorable for us"

"Yes" Taehyung smiled.

Throughout the day they made breakfast together, did a little gardening with little bit bickering, went to shopping and met with both families then returned home fully exhausted.

After shower both throws their body on bed and went to Dreamland in each other's embrace.

*
The day after tomorrow is their departure. They are going to Hawaii.

"Tae... Did you pack the necessary things"

"Umm... I think I did.... Still you check it pls.... What if I forgot to pack" He said while biting his nails.

Jungkook slowly approached him and pull his fingers from his mouth.

"Don't worry... I know you did it perfectly but if there anything you forgot to put in I will buy it immediately... So take a chill pill babe".. He said the last word playfully.

Taehyung chuckle and hit his arm playfully.

With that they finished their packing where jungkook stealing pecks from time to time...... And also getting scolded like a baby.

Time skip to vacation day .....

They reached the place with their private jet and jungkook booked the most expensive hotel where the place is less crowded. He booked the entire floor where they are going to live for two weeks.

Taehyung was feeling fresh in the new environment. They checked in the hotel thirty minutes prior.

He changed into beach clothes which is shorts and T-shirt as he doesn't like to reveal his skin so much. Jungkook also changed into shots and a Hawaii shirt. It is making him more handsome.

Taehyung's jaw dropped as he never saw jungkook in such clothes. His full sleeve tattoo is showing making him more hot. In generally those tattoos are always covered with shirt sleeves but today they are on full on display.

"Like what you see".. Jungkook teased.

Taehyung immediately tilted his head.

" Um.. No... I mean yes...no.. No".. He nervously blabbered.

Jungkook chuckle at his cuteness, his cheeks were red out of embarrassment.

"Stop laughing".. He glared at jungkook.

Jungkook lifted his hand in a surrender position.. " Ok.. Ok.. I am not teasing you... No come on.. Let's dive in the beach "... He exclaimed excitedly.

Taehyung nodded with a smile.

They reached the beach and directly went to water as taehyung was very eager to go.

They played in water for quite a long time. The beach was less crowded so there is no problem.

After one hour they rested on the shore.

" Tae... Do you enjoyed it"

"Yes.... I enjoyed it and I like it too much... Thank you jungkook".. He was smiling ear to ear.

Jungkook was feeling peace seeing tae this much happy.

" Should we head to the hotel... It is going to be sunset really soon"

"Umm.. I don't want to.. I want to watch the sunset".. Taehyung requested.

Jungkook smiled softly. " Ok... We will watch the sunset today "he intertwined their hand.

Taehyung put his head over jungkook's shoulder with a peaceful sigh.

They are feeling the moment together. With fulfillment and peace of heart. Taehyung is feeling complete so as jungkook. Despite their all ups and downs they finally found their happiness in each other.......... But... For how long?

Next day....

Taehyung lazily opened his eyes, having difficulty to adjust with the light. After rubbing his eyes three four times he finally roamed his eyes around the room.

But he noticed that jungkook is not beside him . He became worried because jungkook never did that, from the day they begun to sleep in the same bed jungkook never woke up before him.

Taehyung quickly get off from the bed and started to find jungkook.

"Jungkook!... Jungkook!.. Where are you"

He got no answer. His eyes got teary.

"Jungkook"

Suddenly someone jumped from behind, taehyung flinched from that impact.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear tae, happy birthday to you"..

Jungkook was singing the happy birthday song with a cake on his hand.

Tears finally escaped from taehyung's eyes. Jungkook panicked, he took the cake at the side table and cupped taehyung's face.

" What happened tae... Why are you crying, are you hurting anywhere, tell me"he asked desperately.

"You are too bad, you left me alone, do you know how much scared I was... You are very bad".. He said while hitting his chest.

With much difficulty jungkook finally hugged him , let him cry in his shoulders, he caressed his back softly.

" Shh.. I am here.. Don't cry baby "

After some minutes his cry died down just the sniffing sound was heard.

Jungkook detached their hug with a little peck on his lips.

"Don't cry on your birthday silly.. I went to prepare this cake to give you surprise... I never wanted to upset you".. He said pouting.

" I am ok.. Now... Where is my cake then? "

"It's here".. Jungkook lighten up the candle.

Taehyung smiled and attempted to blow the candle but jungkook stopped him midway.

" You have to wish first tae, then you can blow the candle up"

Taehyung nodded and make a wish with his closed eyes.

He blows the candle and cut the cake but before everything jungkook painted tae's face with the cake cream and ran from there.

Taehyung puffed his cheeks in rage.

"You jeon jungkook.. Stop here, or you are dead today.. " He shouted and went behind jungkook with a fist full of cake.

He finally captured jungkook and painted him also who was struggling.

Jungkook captured taehyung between his arms who was trying to ran away. They were giggling and laughing very loud.

Jungkook fall on the sofa with taehyung on his lap. They didn't realize their position but after some time jungkook noticed their position so as taehyung. Taehyung face turned red immediately.

They were intensely looking at each other with so much tension between them.

Jungkook's eyes fall on taehyung's lips which is covered with cream.

He can no longer hold his urge and finally smashed their lips. At first he was kissing softly but when he felt that taehyung was also responding he increased his pace.

He bites taehyung's lips who in response opened his mouth, jungkook entered his tongue testing his sweet cavern over and over again. Taehyung moaned between the kiss and it made jungkook more excited.

He sucked his tongue like there is no tomorrow, literally eating his mouth.

Taehyung supported himself by fisting his caller having a hard time to keep up with jungkook's speed.

Soon they both become breathless and detached their lips. They joined their het with a string of saliva attached to their lips.

"Do you like it baby".. Jungkook asked in his husky voice which seems more deep as he was trying to catch his breath.

Taehyung wad breathing heavily not being able to form any word.

💚💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 6.8K 56
Jeon Jungkook,a superstar, and a world famous idol have it all . He's the most desirable man to womans and to man also but never he thought a modelli...
21.2K 878 32
Nobody thought they could help the already broken soul but can the man who has his own secrets help him? •It's top taehyung and bottom jungkook This...
44.6K 1.2K 30
{completed} Read to find out This story is gonna contain rape sence and abusing sence don't blame me later top: yoongi Switch: taehyung bottom: jung...
249K 10.5K 55
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...