Pranpriyaa :- His Only Reason...

By Not_Your_Sau

Hii.. This is my first try on mythology couple so please forgive me if any mistakes. This story is completely... More

Character Aesthetics
Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I hate this
Chapter 6
note
Chapter 7
!!!!
Chapter 8

Chapter 3

270 16 3
By Not_Your_Sau

||श्री||

Arjun and Krishna were about to reach the gates of Dwarka palace. While all the dwarka family members were on the gates to welcome them. Subhadra too came there pulling her jiji behind her.

The drummers and pipers started playing there instruments while the soldier announced the arrival of Dwarkadhish Shree Krishna and Rajkumar Arjun.

"Sawdhan...Dwarkadhish Shree Krishna aur unke sang Kurukumar, Vijaya, Gandivdhari Rajkumar Arjun padhar rahe hai"

Such a beautiful description of her love was enough to make Krishnaa shudder. Suddenly all the drummers and pipers started playing there instruments while all the maid's spread the rose petals on the way. Chariots of the two greatest warriors reached the main gate of Dwarka palace and stopped there. They climbed down from it and walked to the entrance. Krishna's walk held divinity and magnificent aura while Arjun's walk screamed dominance, courage and power. The maids were drooling over the prince who walked past them. His sharp features, hazel eyes, pointed nose, chiseled body, sharp jawline everything was just perfect and that significant smirk his face held all the time added cherry on the top.

Krishnaa hid behind her mata and bhabhis. She didn't had courage to face him. Because she knew as soon as she'll see him, she'll lost her mind. She could hear the sound of footsteps coming closer which also fastened her heartbeats. She kept her eyes low all the time.

Devaki smiled seeing her son and her nephew. They both touched her feet.

"Ayushmaan bhava putron, yashasvi bhava.." Devaki blessed them.

"Pranipaat Mamishree" Arjun greeted

(Let me explain...Kunti is Krishna's bua..it means she is sister of vasudev right ?...so our mom's bro is our mama..it means vasudev is pandava's mama and devaki is their mami.... confusion clear ??? It is toh my logic.......let's continue the story)

Devaki did their aarti and applied tilak. She called out krishnaa to wash their feet.

"Krishnaa, krishnaa" Devaki called out.

"Yes maiyya ?" Krishnaa replied in a whisper.

"Why are you hiding behind..come take this ganga jal and wash their feet" Devaki said handing her the kalash.

"But maiyya" Krishnaa was about to protest when she saw who was Rajkumar Arjun.

Arjun saw her as she came out. She was dressed in his color. White...

Her breathe stopped as she looked at him. Her stranger friend. It didn't took her long to recognise him. A soft low gasp left her mouth after Arjun smirked and winked at her. She then slowly moved forward and bend down. She poured the ganga jal on their feet and was about to clean Krishna's feet with her palloo but he stopped her.

"Sisters never touch their brothers feet" He said and patted her head.

She moved towards Arjun's feet and was about to clean them but he bend down a little and touched her arms and made her stand up. Shivers ran through their spine as they touched.

Arjun shook his head indicates her to not to do it. Her hands trembled. She handed over the kalash to subhadra and excused herself from there.

"Maiyya.. I'll come in a minute" She excused herself. Devaki nodded.

After that Arjun and Krishna were welcome in the palace.

Krishnaa ran through the corridors and went inside her room as fast as she could. She locked the door behind her. She sat down with a thud with hand on her mouth. Tears ran down from her eyes continuously.

She has completed messed up everything. The memories of last night crossed her mind. She told Rajkumar Arjun that she loves him. He must have came there to ask about her but she messed up everything. She decided to ignore him, but how can someone ignore their love ? She was in the thoughts when she heard subhadra calling from outside.

"Jiji...jiji...come out everyone are calling you for dinner" Subhadra shouted.

Krishnaa opened the door.

"Jiji.. were you crying ?"Subhadra asked her worried.

"No my dear..just a little kumkum fell in my eyes"Krishnaa lied. Subhadra nodded and they went down.

Everyone were sitting on the dining table. A maiden was standing near devaki.

Arjun was sitting on the second last chair near the wall.

"Arjun..she is daughter of one of my distant sister...Sulochana and Sulochana he is Arjun my nephew " Devaki said introducing Sulochana

(Imagine whoever you want as Sulochana)

"Oh is it ?" Sulochana said moving towards him.

"Pranipaat Rajkumar" Sulochana said seductively but Arjun royaly ignored her. He hated this type of Princesses who would throw themselves on others.

Arjun saw behind her. He saw his Krishnaa standing behind Sulochana. Jealousy can be clearly seen in her eyes. Subhadra ran and sat beside Devaki. Now only 2 seats were empty and there were on the either side of Arjun. Sulochana quickly sat beside him. Now only 1 seat was empty and that was beside Arjun in the corner beside the wall. Krishnaa went and sat there as she didn't had any other option.

Sulochana was trying to stick Arjun which triggered Krishnaa. Arjun was hell irritated by now. She was continuously blabbering about how she is the most beautiful maiden (actually not), how she is intelligent (absolutely not), how thousands of princes are behind her for marriage (safed jhoot) etc..

Krishnaa too was really fed up with her behaviour. She fake coughed to part them away.

Arjun thought something and an evil smirk came on his lips. He purposely hit his hand on the water glass which fell down and the water spread in between their chairs.

"I am really sorry Rajkumari Sulochana"Arjun fake apologized.

"Oho...Arjun let it be now putra...you shift your chair towards krishnaa and start you dinner"Devaki said to which Arjun nodded and quickly shifted his chair towards krishnaa. Then the food was served and they all prayed and started their dinner.

Arjun slowly rubbed his leg on Krishnaa's leg. Krishnaa felt some ticklish near her leg, she looked down and saw Arjun's leg. She looked at him, but he was silently eating his food like nothing happened and everything is normal. After that Arjun's left hand slowly wrapped around her waist and drew patterns on it. Krishnaa slowly gasped and tried to Remove his hand but a strong and possesive warrior he was, his hand didn't even moved a millimetre. His hand clutched her waist. Her soft skin felt like butter under his fingers.

Krishnaa was unable to understand his feelings. He should be angry on her for loving him even after being a maid's daughter. He should shout on her and punish her then why he was being so flirty and lovely towards her, Why ?

This all flirty hot session was seen by Sulochana who was now burning in anger and she mentally decided to seek revenge.

After dinner everyone left the hall, but Arjun stayed there till last. Krishnaa was instructing some maids about cutlery. The maids went from there and she was also about to leave when Arjun tugged her hand and she lost her balance. She fell on him but instantly Arjun's hand held her waist. He was still sitting on the chair. They had an deep eye lock. They separate when they heard some footsteps. Arjun got up from his chair.

"Krishnaa are you ignoring me, love"Arjun asked sarcastically.

Krishnaa replied nothing.

"I asked you something" Arjun's voice raised a bit.

Again no reply.

"Krishnaa are you going to reply......"his sentence was half cut when she didn't said anything and started moving. Arjun was hell angry now.

After dinner a room was allotted to Arjun and Krishna made it sure that it was beside Krishnaa's room.

Arjun went in the corridors of their rooms and dismissed all the maid's and soldiers there. Then he waited behind a pillar for Krishnaa. After sometime Krishnaa came in the corridor and started walking towards her room. Suddenly she felt that someone picked her up onto his shoulder like a potato sack. She protested a lot, she can't even remove her dagger from her waist. She swayed her feets and with her small fists she was beating his back.

(You all are smart enough to recognise who was that person right ??

Ofcourse it was Arjun
🙂😅)

She felt relieved when her feets touched the cold floor. But before she could protest more she was pinned to the wall with her hands above her head.

"Rajkumar Arjun?" Krishnaa whispered and she tried to get out from his hold.

"Don't you dare move" Arjun warned her and left her. He moved towards the door and locked it.

"What type of behaviour is this" Krishnaa yelled and moved forward.

Arjun again pinned her to the wall. He was dangerously close to her, his hot breath fanning on her earlobe which made her shiver. "I said you not to move, dear" Arjun whispered in her ear.

"Are you ignoring me, little one ?"Arjun's voice grew husky as he asked her. Krishnaa moved her head towards other side.

"hmm..ok let's try again princess Are you ignoring me?" Arjun asked her controlling his anger.

"Leave me...and don't call me princess" Krishnaa warned.

"What should I call a princess if not a princess" Arjun asked her.

He nuzzled his face in her neck, inhaling her blue lotus fragrance which entrapped him. He continued his sweet torture by putting a trail of kisses from her jawline to neck. Krishnaa unconsciously tilted her neck to give him more access. A moan escaped from her mouth involuntary.
"Uhh... Rajkumar".

"Call me Arjun, princess" Arjun hissed.

"Don't call me princess " Krishnaa said again.

"Why princess....you love me right" Arjun asked her.

"Because I am just a maid's daughter...I don't have any right to love you" Tears gathered in her eyes.

"Love can happen to anyone right, love...so who said you that you don't have right to love me ?" Arjun asked her pulling her more closer by her waist.

Krishnaa looked up at him with those big doe eyes. Arjun smiled at her as his fingers caressed her cheeks. He slowly and gently kissed her forehead. A feeling of completion and content washed over both of them.

"Uff...this blush"Arjun whispered.

Krishnaa lowered her gaze and bit her lower lip. Arjun moved his hands towards her lips and released her lip from her teeth.

"Don't you dare do that..or else I'll kiss those lips so hard that they'll bleed"Arjun whispered huskily.

"Arjun" Krishnaa whined like a five year old child hiding her face in his neck. Arjun chuckled at her childishness as he embraced her in his arms. Arjun broke the hug and cupped her cheeks.

"Give me one night of your life, love and you'll never regret it" Arjun said lovingly.

"Will you ?" Arjun asked with alot of hope in his eyes.

Krishnaa smiled and nodded in yes. Her hands moved towards his neck and she encircled her hands around his neck. Arjun smiled widely and kissed all over her face. He first kissed her forehead then her closed eyes, nose, cheeks, chin and finally he picked her lips and corner of her lips and touched his forehead with hers. After sometime they separated.

"I should leave now" Krishnaa whispered lowly.

Arjun nodded and let her go but not before kissing her forehead for once again and giving a quick peck on her lips.

Krishnaa left from there blushing, but someone saw her leaving from Arjun's room blushing. The person revealed out to be no one but Rajkumari Sulochana who was burning with anger. She could sense what would have been happened inside. She left from there in anger.

Arjun and krishnaa both couldn't sleep all the night waiting for tomorrow night.

______________________________________

Third chapter is out now !!!

Please vote and comment and as promised regular update.

Sorry for grammatical mistakes and again non edited *no proof reading!!*

Till then

Take care

Bye

Author

Sau...💖

(Current Word Count :- 2000)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 851 10
แ€žแ€„แ€บแ€นแ€€แ€ผแ€”แ€บ แ€’แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€šแ€ฌแ€›แ€ฎแ€…แ€ฌแ€กแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€แ€…แ€บแ€กแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€ฆแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€›แ€พแ€ฌแ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บ แ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ‹
1.3K 67 6
Being a fan of Harry Potter as well as Mahabharat . I decided to write a story in which the cast playing various roles in Mahabharat star plus serial...
43.1K 1.9K 62
It is the story of the greatest Epic written the longest mahakavya or poem on earth. This is the story of a daughter born during the time of dwapar Y...
480K 13.4K 123
ๆœจๆผใ‚Œๆ—ฅ (komorebi) (n.) sunlight streaming through the trees. ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, Y/N Foreia is the daughter of the Lord of the Underw...