Chapter 4

||श्री||

Next day,

Krishnaa was in the kitchen with the other maids who were working in the kitchen instructing them about what to do and what not. Suddenly the door of the kitchen went wide open, there stood Arjun with all his glory. The maids started drooling over him. Krishnaa's back was still facing him. Their trance broke when he started walking towards krishnaa who was looking at some masalas. Arjun shook his hand in a way which indicates the maids to leave them alone. The maids left from there, some might also be cursing krishnaa for taking away their prince.

Krishnaa was looking and checking on some masalas when she felt two warm rough hands on her waist. She gasped loudly as in a second she was pressed on a hard muscular chest on someone. She opened her mouth to scream but before she could a hand wrapped around her mouth preventing it.

"Shhh...it's me"Arjun whispered huskily in her ears. His hot breath fanning on her ear and neck. She shivered. Arjun smirked at her responsiveness.

Krishnaa sighed in relief. He made her face him and kissed her forever lightly.

"I thought it was someone else" Krishnaa whispered.

"Kisi Ka itna dussahas ki wo iss gandivdhari Arjun ke honewali ardhangini ko chhue...aur agar kisi ke man main bhi ye vichar Aya to ye gandivdhari uske sar ko dhad se alag karne ke liye dusri baar vichar bhi nahi karega...." Arjun said with a little anger visible in his eyes.

Krishnaa giggled and hugged him tight. Arjun hugged her back.

"Ok now..let me work, you go" Krishnaa said breaking the hug. She went towards the kitchen counter and doing some work there.

"You do your own work, I'll do mine"Arjun said moving towards her as his arms snaked around waist pulling her to his chest. Krishnaa gasped as her back hit his chest. Her breathe hitched as she felt his lips on her neck which moved towards her shoulder and his hands exploring her bare waist. Krishnaa bit her lower lip to stop the moan which was daring to escape her mouth.

"Aa..Arjun..." Krishnaa hissed as she felt him bit her neck, but Arjun eased her pain by sucking, licking and kissing there.

"Arjun leave me"Krishnaa almost moaned.

"No..never in my life" Arjun said as he made her face him.

He nuzzled his head in her neck as she tilted her neck giving him more access. He pulled her more closer to his as her breast pressed to his chest. He kissed her jawline and moved towards her neck again. It was his favourite spot.

"Arjun..I have to go"Krishnaa pleaded.

Arjun left her. He sulked his shoulder and whined like a five year old child. Krishnaa chuckled and pinched his cheeks.

"You are such a kid"krishnaa smiled.

Arjun pulled her towards him. His breath fanning over her face. " Let me marry you first then I'll show you how kid I am"

This statement of his made her go red like a tomato.

"I..I'll go now I have to give this milk to devaki maiyya" Krishnaa said hiding her blush.

Arjun smirked as he left her, she was so responsive and he liked it. He wanted her to surrender to him wholely with her body and soul and he too wanted to do the same. She was like a ray of hope and happiness in his dark life. She was his and it was a universal truth no one can change it. It was full and final. He wanted to marry her and only her, yes he had decided that he would marry no one except her. She would be his only his and he would be hers only hers. She would be Arjun's Krishnaa, Parth's Parthvi, Dhananjay's Nitya yuvani. His soul, his heart, his breathe, his ardhangini,his happiness, his reason to live, his existence, She was essence of his soul, his Pranpriyaa, his only reason to live.

He followed her as she moved out of kitchen with the glass of milk. Arjun walked beside her. Krishnaa was giggling because he was tickling her waist.

Their little sweet moments were being watched by someone. Rajkumari Sulochana who was fuming with anger as she saw Arjun giggling and teasing krishnaa. She decided to show her, her level. She walked towards her and purposely stumbled with her. Krishnaa again to stumbled back and was about to fall when Arjun catched her and made her stand. "Be carefull dear one" Arjun winked at her. This made Sulochana more angry. Krishnaa bend down and picked up the glass.

"I am so sorry princess Sulochana"
Krishnaa apologized.

"Uhh... How dare you touch me, you low born.. now I have to bath again with ganga jal and throw this jewelry and cloths away" Sulochana ranted.

Krishnaa looked at her with a disappointed look on her.

"Rajkumari Sulochana..aap yaha par atithi hai..dwarka ke kisi bhi Jan ka apmaan karne ka koi adhikar nahi hai aapko" Arjun spat at her.

"Huh" Sulochana made a 'whatever' look on her face

Krishnaa went from there to kitchen again. As soon as Krishnaa left from there Arjun catched Sulochana's hand and twisted it to which she winced in pain.

"Dare you say something about my girl and I'll not not think twice before snapping your head off...I am not someone who would just keep quiet because you're a woman..I would not mind to kill you right at this moment" Arjun left from there in Krishnaa's room.

Krishnaa came to her room after telling a maid to take milk to devaki's room.

She was thinking about Sulochana's words standing in the balcony. Sulochana was right, she was just a maid's daughter who was lucky enough to become sister of Krishna, Balram and subhadra, daughter of devaki and vasudev and lastly lover of gandivdhari Arjun. She was just a low born. Even if she married Arjun, it won't be like that Arjun won't marry another if his mother told him to marry a princess he would not disobey his mother. He wouldn't be only his, he will marry another, how she would share her Arjun with her, how she would live with her under one roof.

"Remove all the thought you brought in your mind...they all are useless" Arjun kissed her temple hugging her from back. She turned to faced him and kept her hands on his chest, tears got collected in her eyes.

"But whatever she said was right Arjun..I am just a maids daughter who was lucky enough....." She was cut in between.

"Shh..how much do you talk little one doesn't your mouth pain" He said jokingly and hugged her to his chest. She closed her eyes listening to his heart beat as few tears ran down from her eyes.

"You are most important to me...and believe me you'll be only woman in my life. You are my very base of my existence. You are goddess of my heart who I worship. I don't care if you are maid's daughter or anyone. The only truth I know is that I love you unconditionally and I know you too." They broke the hug and Arjun cupped her face kissing her forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks and finally a long peck on her lips. It wasn't a kiss it was just that he pressed his lips for a long time on her lips.

"I don't know what good karmas I must have been done to Get you" Krishnaa whispered.

"Me too" Arjun said as he touched his forehead with hers.
______________________________________

Heyy

Chapter 4 is out

Sorry for such a short chapter..and and chapters will come in Ganesh chaturthi vacation.

Vote, and comment if you like

Till then

Take care

Bye

Author

Sau...💖