The Rathore Bride

By gshivi_03

Status :- Ongoing.. ~Glimpse~ "Is This true diya? Did you lied to us all?" Ruhanika asked Diya as calmly as... More

Hello lovelies
Character Sketch ✨
{PROLOGUE}
1. Aviraj ~
2. Orthodox Culture ~
4. She is my wife ~
5. "No Divorce" policy
6. Teddy bear..?
7. His family
8. Old wounds
9. He blushed again
10. Glimpse of her story - pt.1
10. Glimpse of her story - pt.2
11. Date with Mrs. God Zilla
12. It was a Trap?
13. It was a Trap (pt. 2)
14. In Danger
15. Saving the girls
16. I did it, I saved myself
17. I am here baby
18. Her Story
19. Her Story - Pt. 2
20. This is where she belongs
21. Revenge (Pt. 1)
22. Revenge (Pt. 2)
23. My healer
24. Teasing game
Announcement 🦋
25. Hii Mommy, missed me?

3. Tied in a Forced Marriage ~

11.9K 967 105
By gshivi_03

"We both knew she wasn't meant to be mine, Still I couldn't stop myself from falling for her, again and again.."

Chapter - 3 { Tied in a Forced Marriage }

I tried to open my eyes but My head it heavy, my eye yields aren't ready to open up. I could here some Faint voices of Mantras and Cries. I again tried to open my eyes but couldn't, I just feel like giving up, but those cries, someone is asking me to wake up, To open my eyes and Save them. I once again tried to open my eyes and Finally, I could see a Blurry world around me.

Shaking my head, I once again opened my eyes and Saw Diya was sitting in the Mandap with a Some Guy and I was Sitting here in a Sherwani.

"Pandit Ji, Humare Dulhe Raja ko Hosh aa gaya, Dikri ko Bulwa lein?" Someone asked while I looked at them in Horror. No fucking way, I have to get out of here, I have to Save myself as well as Diya.

I looked at Diya who was looking at me with Tears Running Down her eyes. I ran my eyes across the area to find out We don't really have an Escape, Other then Marriage, But We can't get married to there people as Well, What- An Idea came to my mind, and Even After knowing I will be Killed by my own family After this, I pushed aside That standing Beside me and Ran to the Mandap.

I held diya's hand and Helped her Stand, all those Villagers were asking us To Stop, I know I can't fight with all these people, So I did the Only thing I felt right. Picking the vermilion box I filled her Hair Partition, her eyes closed at this Moment, as more tears slipped out of her eyes. I am so sorry Diya.

That guy who was Sitting there tried to punch me but I just dodged it and Picked the nuptial chain, Tying it around her neck.

"Now, She is My Wife! I dare you to come near her now, Agar ek ek se iske paero mein gir ke maafi na Mangwa di toh Mera Naam bhi Aviraj Singh Rathore nahi!" The sarpanch of this village stepped ahead. But Before He could step any Further I picked a burning Wood from the Havan kund and Started Walking back with Diya, Those people were Chasing behind us as We ran outside this area Trying to find our car or Anything. But I guess these people have removed my car from where I parked it Yesterday.

"Where is your car?"
"I don't know, All I know is We have to run, Remember Your car is Just one kilometre away, we have to get there and See if There is Network in our Phone, So that I can Contact my brothers, They will save us." With that being stated, I held her hand in mine and Ran towards the Road. There were a Few villagers who were looking for us here and There, While I was Trying to find network. We were Hiding behind some trees when I felt a Hand on my shoulder. There Stood a Man, Same height as mine, Dark Complexion, and He was in Uniform.

"Are you okay Sir, Mam?" He asked looking at me and then at Diya who nodded her head.

"Officer, There are a Few people who are behind us, They were forcefully getting us married to someone from their village
They even drugged me, Please help us out." I explained the whole Situation to him.

"Follow me Guys, I was here on a Round with my Team, We have heard many such Complaints about this Village." He told us how there are so many people who have Ended up in the Same situation as ours some were even Worst. We went to his Jeep with him, He was actually here with his Whole Team. We nodded at all of them and Settled in the car.

"So, Where are you both planning to go now? Are you guys from Same city?" He asked us, I looked at Diya who was lost in her Thoughts. Why won't she be, Like I have literally Married her, I didn't even had to do that, I could have just held her hand and ran away from there but No, I had to become the Hero and Pull that Stupid Stunt, She might be Thinking I am some Pervert and ill mannered person.

"If you can, Please drop us near our car, mine has been stolen away by the villagers, But We have Diya's car and Also give us some Mechanic's contact."

"We will drop you to the Car, and Ahmed, My Team member knows How to Fix Cars as well, So He will help you out." I thanked The Officers and sighed.

I don't know how I will tell everyone What Happened, How I will explain all this to them, How I will handle all this, how will I even Pursuade them when diya will ask for Divorce, Fuck I am in Mess now. Let's just hope Everything goes well.

~~~

This is not how it was supposed to be, I had everything planned, My Job, My future everything, but none of those plans Lead to Aviraj, My Husband, Whom I just got married to, Heck Marriage is also not in my Plan, Not Until I accomplish my goals.

"Diya." I heard his voice, which made me realise I was too lost in myself that I didn't even knew when we reached my Car. I nodded in his Direction and Hoped out of the Jeep.

Us along with the Police officers walked to my Car and Helped us out with by Repairing it. Within the Span of Ten minutes We were Sitting in the car, Just trying to get this fact in our head, we both are Married.

"Diya..." I looked at him as He trailed as If Trying to speak up, So I nodded at him to Continue.

"Look, I know I shouldn't have married you then and There, There would have been many other ways that would have Saved us from the Situation but I did I know I shouldn't have but I did, I am really sorry. I know things happened in a Very Bad Scenario and We will do as you want, But can we just once go to my Place, I live in Rajasthan, I can't lie to my Family, and If I will tell them the Truth I am sure they would want to meet you, But, But I promise no one will force to do anything you don't want to." He was ranting at this Moment, He didn't had to explain himself this much, I knew this will happen, I mean yesterday when he came to meet me, I didn't knew his name but I knew he is from the Royal family, Whole India Knows Thanks to social Media, and News.

And knowing he is from a Royal family, Ofcourse they would atleast try to know who have married their son, would like to check if the girl belongs to their Status or not, I am not Judging them but That's What News Portray Every rich person as.

"Aap ne meri Madad ki hai, This is the Least I can do." He passed me a Grateful Smile and First Decided to Drive out of this Neighborhood. I looked around for my Phone but I guess Those people have Stolen it as well. Sighing I just Kept my head on the Window of the Car, Rewinding the Scene again and again in my Head. He after sometime dialled a Phone Number, Maybe His Brother's since He said Darsh Bhai, and Asked him to Send the Chopper to the Near by Location. Just how rich these royals are!?

I seem to have an allergy with Rich people, What to do, Past traumas Hits you hard sometime. And the person whom I have got married to Owns Choppers, What do you even need a Chopper for, when you have airlines flight. You will be out of here because of that Chopper, Stop being Ungrateful.

I already Thanked him for God knows How many Times, also I have been nothing but Polite with him, So Shut it.

Sighing at the Little Fight my Brain and my heart is having, I looked at him who was Tapping his Feets as well as his Fingers in a Rhythm, one could clearly see fear in his Eyes, Nervousness on his Face. Maybe he is scared of his Family. He doesn't have to, We both were forced by the Situation to do this.

"Let's Go." He spoke when we heard the sound of a Chopper Flying Almost Above our Heads. It landed on a Safe Distance, Walking to it Aviraj greeted the Pilot and helped me to the Seat. In no time we were in the Sky heading towards his Home. Let's see what happens...

~~~~~

Hellow Lovely Onions,
Here is another chapter, Hope you like it,
Do comment your views Down,
And I think you all can Guess what will happen at Rathore Mention, So Anyone Remember this Scene from M&M? If yes then comment down What was your Favourite Scene at Rathore Mansion from that Chapter.

Love ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633K 33.9K 45
(# 1st book of His series) 𝐓𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐥...
1M 55.5K 43
Complicated ! This is what describes the Rathore Royal Family and their Relationships ! And to make The matters worse The three Rathore Brothers are...
147K 8.2K 23
Story of a Rivalry of two political families, who fighting for rule. One rules over the more than half of the state and other own the power. But betw...
754K 41.8K 67
"Tumhe maafi mangne par majbur na kr diya to mera naam bhi Rehan Pratap Singh Rathore nhi." "Aur agar usi the great Rehan Pratap Singh Rathore ko mai...