ใ€'๐๐„๐Œ๐ˆ'๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐...

By Yumi_Shinazugawa

๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐’๐š๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๏ฟฝ... More

๐€ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐?
๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ญ!
๐’๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž...
๐–๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ญ.
๐†๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ...?
๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐š๐ณ๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ!
๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ~
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ.
๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...
๐’๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ.
๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž...
๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐‡๐€๐“??!!
๐๐š๐ฉ๐š....
๐‚'๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ž...
๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž.
.
.
ANNOUNCEMENT
Anniversary!!!

๐–๐จ๐š๐ก...

976 25 5
By Yumi_Shinazugawa

Your 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

It was a new day. A new day with your adoptive father. Your body moved to your right, your eyes still closed and your mouth ajar, you let out soft snores as you were a bit tired from all your crying from last night. Your body soon moved once again, laying on your stomach on top of the futon. You expected a huge figure stoping you but you felt nothing. You slowly opened your eyes, the room was dim and comfortably quiet, the curtains closed.

It was perhaps around five in the morning and your father wasn't lying beside you. He must've went on a mission or went training. You've never seen him train but you knew he trains in the training room and in the backyard of the estate. You were never really interested seeing him train since you knew you would get bored. I mean, its just seeing your father swinging his Nichirin blade and the worst part is you couldn't even see his breathing technique. (We can see him half-naked)

Sanemi also doesn't let you watch him train. Thinking he might hurt you by accident from swinging his blade or from his breathing technique but its mainly because he doesn't want to inspire you into wanting to become a demon slayer. He knew a demon slayer's life is not normal nor peaceful. Once night hits and they step into their destination. Death will be waltzing behind them slowly.

He doesn't want you to become a demon slayer. He wants you to live a normal, peaceful and happy life.

He wants you to grow up, not dying young with out even getting the chance to live longer.

He wants you to live happily and move on from your trauma.

He wants you to get married, boy or girl, he doesn't care, as long as someone makes his little girl happy and make her feel safe.

He wants you to have a child or adopt one but if you didn't plan on having one he would understand knowing having children is a huge responsibility.

He wants her to live a normal life where demons don't exist.

He doesn't want to lose his little girl too...so he pledged that he will protect his little sun.

You sat up, your eyes still droopy as you yawned softly, stretching your arms and your legs.

"Hnghhhhh!" You blinked multiple times, now fully awake.

'Bathroom.' You thought with a blank look. You got out of you and your father's futon. Walking up to the door as you slid it open. The hallway was dark and quiet making you feel a bit startled, a shiver running down your spine.

'It's either I face my fears or break my bladder.' You took a deep breath as you quietly walked down the hallway, trying your best to keep quiet and be fast as possible.

Your feet clapped against the floor, the cold air brushing against your skin as you slightly shivered but brushed it off, knowing damn well you can't control nor complain about mother nature.

Fortunately you did reach your destination. Letting out a long sigh as you entered the bathroom for the toilet.

💌*ੈ✩‧₊˚

The bathroom door creaked open as the figure of an adorable sleepy child stepped out whilst gently rubbing their eyes. She closed the door behind her as she began to walk down the dim and quiet hallway. Her feet clapping against the wooden floor softly.

She extended her right hand to slide the door open only to halt. The sound of loud and audible metal sword clashing onto something reached her ears. Her head turned to the staircase that stood behind her. She walked forward, hearing the sounds only growing louder. It obviously must've been her father training very hard at the backyard. Her mind was telling her to turn away and focus back on her beauty sleep but her heart was on the different side. It was telling her to go down and secretly observe her father as he trains. Obviously she chose to listen to her heart as she happily skips down the stairs with a bright smile.

As she was on the second step she jumped down to the wooden floor, purposely skipping the first step as she almost fell on her face but before she could she regained her balance. A sigh of relief escaping her lips.

She continued to follow the sound in curiosity, carefully making sure each step she took were quiet and barely audible. She could see her father's figure. There he held his Nichirin blade, swinging it with ease as beads of sweat trickled down his forehead and collarbone. Nothing bothered that man, not even the cold morning air that brushes against his rough scarred pale skin.

The small child poked her head behind the wall, her innocent eyes gazing at her father as he trained hard for her with a huge load of admiration in her eyes.

'Woah...' She thought, her mouth ajar as she carefully observed each movement that he performed. His eyes held no fear nor mercy as he swung his blade with all his might, perfectly cutting the bamboos in half in one swift movement.

Her eyes widened from surprise, a soft gasp escaping her lips. All of that in one swing?! Just how strong is he?! Her lips curved into a soft proud grin, her hands moved on their own as she clapped, jumping up and down in delight.

"Papa's so cool!" She cheered, her eyes glimmering with admiration and proudness.

He shot his head to his left, hearing his little girl's voice full of cheerfulness and happiness made his heart flutter. He knew she was there since the very beginning, he was a Hashira, he must stay alert of his surroundings.

"Damn right you are, brat. Your pa's the second-strongest Hashira for a reason!" He grinned, feeling a huge load of confidence and pride.

A satisfied chuckle escaped his lips, walking up to his child as she went on her tippy toes, extending both her tiny hands out, clawing the air, trying her very best to give him a hint to pick her up but the playful male decided to act clueless, crossing his arms as he felt pleased seeing her annoyed look.

"Papa! Upsies! Now!!" She demanded, jumping up and down.

His eyes closed softly, a sigh escaped his lips as he couldn't say no to his adorable little begging brat.

He crouched to her level, placing both rough yet gentle hands of his on her waist as he spun her around carefully like a father does.

"How come in the early mornings you completely act like a cutie brat but in the afternoons you're a damn sassy one?" He asked with a teasing grin. His question fell deaf to her ears, a happy giggle escaping her lips as her hair blew from the cold wind. She was just happy she finally got to have a real father, a father who wouldn't even complain when she desperately needs to be in his protective arms for comfort and safety, a father who is willing to wipe her tears away, a father who wants to raise her, a father who would explain the lengths he would go through just to save her. She has a father. As well as a dad.

Seeing her bright joyful grin made him proud. He vowed to treat her better than that asshole (ur biological dad.) She reminded him so much of his youngest sister back then, Sumi. An innocent little girl that unfortunately had to be taken away from him and to die at an early age of seven due to demon attack caused by his own kind-hearted mother. He felt nothing but grief, pain, sadness and betrayal.

Grief from losing his entire family but his younger brother.

Pain from having to watch his beloved mother wither away into ashes as he watches his younger brother cradle her pale, and lithe and petite body, her yukata drenched in her fresh ruby blood.  

Sadness as he blamed himself for the cause of his precious family's sudden death. If only he searched for his mother much earlier. If only he was able to stop his mother from harming her own dear children who patiently waited for two hours in worry for their return. If only he was stronger.

Betrayal when his last blood cried in agony as he began to blame to him as a murderer even when he didn't kill a single being.

No.

No...

He wouldn't do that. Sanemi would never. He wouldn't kill his own mother despite being a demon. He just couldn't bring himself to do it.

But Genya was just a confused, panicking little boy. He doesn't blame him, a lot happened that day. Their mom strangely still out late, their cheerful younger siblings getting killed in a flash by a 'wolf', running out of the now broken house filled with memories only to find their beloved sweet mother lying on the ground with no sign of life as Sanemi stood in front of her in astonishment, holding a bloody butcher knife with his clothes drenched in his blood.

But still.

It still wasn't an excuse for him to not feel betrayed. The person he needed the most emotionally destroyed him. The colours he could see perfectly and correctly began to fade away in his eyes. The world was now colourless. He just felt so alone. Begging for someone to console him, telling him everything was going to be alright. He wanted to be in his mother's arms again as she would stroke his white spiky hair whilst whispering sweet nothings in his ear with that mellifluous and comforting voice of hers.

He was just a little boy who had to mature too early.

He wanted to be loved, then he stumbled across this little girl who became his adoptive daughter. He loved and cared for her dearly, swearing he wouldn't let another's loved one fade away from his life.

In his eyes, he sees fate as a merciless and malicious woman.

The thought of her being gone forever in his life pained him, causing him to tighten his grip around her waist a little.

He slowly stopped spinning her around, pulling her into a comforting warm bear hug.

She blinked multiple times in confusion but just assumed he needed a hug because of how drained he was from training. So she hugged him back, as she began to pat his back gently.

"Papa?"

"Shh. Five more minutes, brat."

"Okey."

💌*ੈ✩‧₊˚

__________________________________

AYEEEEE, GUESS WHO FINALLY UPDATES AFTER ONE WHOLE MONTH OF NOT🥰🥰🥰

CURRENTLY WRITING ON A SANEMI X FEM OC, COMING OUT SOON‼️‼️‼️

See you all on the next chapter💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 567 12
โ แด›สœษชษดแด‹ ษชสŸสŸ แดษช๊œฑ๊œฑ สแดแดœ ๊œฐแดส€แด‡แด แด‡ส€. สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€๊œฑ แดษช๊œฑ๊œฑ ๊œฑแดœษด ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แดแดส€ษดษชษดษข ๊œฑแด‹ส. โž โžฅ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด›สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แดกสŸส แด€แด˜แด˜แดษชษดแด›แด‡แด… ส™สŸแดแดแด… สœแด€๊œฑสœษชส€แด€ ษช๊œฑ แด€๊œฑ๊œฑษชษขษดแด‡แด… แด›แด แดกแด€แด›แด„สœ แดแด แด‡ส€...
22K 685 11
โ‹†.*เณƒโœง โžค " ๐„๐‡๐„๐‡, ๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐Ž๐„!" ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’! โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐€ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“-๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ,๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ...
58.1K 1.9K 11
(ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) โ†ณ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ F/N finds himself going through many adventures with the people of Kimetsu no Yaiba. He stays kind...
31.8K 1K 30
๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜†: ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป. ๐˜ผ๏ฟฝ...