dnf/karlnap oneshots

By dnfforlife2

photos all from pintrest More

A/N
asexual
partying (dnf)
partying pt 2
dancing queen
A/N
I Love You So

hot tub (dnf)

178 4 10
By dnfforlife2

Smut warning 

based on @alohabech's story

Grog POV

"DREAM" I shouted "LETS GO" 

I was a streamer and Dream was the owner of Twitch and streamer. Me and Dream were friends for years until we officially became boyfriends. Today, my boyfriend, Karl, sapnap, and I were all going to Dream's vacation house in Miami for the weekend.

"I'm coming, chill gogy"

"You're such an idiot"

We loaded our stuff into the car and started driving. It took about 4 long hours but we made it before sunset. 

The house but there's a hot tub next to the pool

"This is nicee" Sapanp said as he entered the house 

"Honey, come help pick out an outfit for tonight!'' Karl shouted from his room.

It was Karl and Sapnap's 1 year anniversary so they were going out to dinner tonight, leaving me and Dream home alone

~

"Bye guys,  see you later!" Karl told us as they got into the car 

"DONT HAVE TO MUCH FUN", Sapanap shouted as they drove away 

~

Dream started making some pasta for dinner while I started unpacking. "George, dinners ready"

"Coming" I shouted back.

We ate dinner in silence until dream turned to me.

"So did you see the hot tub downstairs?" Dream asked in my ear once he was done eating his food.

"Yeah, I did." I smiled up at him knowing what that smirk meant

"I didn't bring my swim trunks," I said.

"You didn't have to" Dream replies getting up and racing to the hot tub. I quickly follow him to find him already in the hot tub with his clothes on the floor next to it. I take off my clothes and get in, sitting across from him.

_

SMUT STARTS NOW

I've never hated jets more than right now.

"Why are the jets on?" I ask and he just looks at me innocently. 

"I like the jets." He shrugged 

 I made my way over to his side of the hot tub beginning to straddle him, I felt his cock (Kill me) already hard against my ass and began to grind against him making me feel tingles all over my body as I felt Dream become stiff underneath me.

"Turn them off." I whisper in his ear making him shiver.

"And if I don't?" He asks. And I immediately slip off of him leaving him rock hard with no friction. "Oh you fucking  bitch." He says quickly flipping up a spot on the floor turning the jets off.

He turns around and grabs me by the waist pulling me closer so I was straddling him again. 

He grabs my neck and pulls me to meet his lips and I hum in satisfaction grinding my ass down harder on his cock.

"Fuck George!" Dream moans throwing his head back. I take the opportunity to suck at his skin, I bit into the place where the shoulders and neck met, giving it soothing licks and finally sucking on it so there was a big hickey and teeth marks.

He grabs my waist and placed his other hand under my ass directing his finger towards my hole and sliding it into me as I begin to ride his finger. Dream inserts another finger moving it deeper to find my-

"Mhm! Dreamm~" I moan grinding as fast as I can on his finger pushing down on his hand trying to get more of his fingers inside of me. He quickly places 4 fingers in me and I grind bounce on them as if I'm riding his cock. He inserts his thumb and slowly his entire fist is inside me.

"Fuck baby are you trying to get me to fist you?" He teases but I quickly nod slamming down on his fist as hard as I can. He gets the signal and begins fisting his hand in and out of me while his other hand half by lower back and pulled me closer. I grab his dick and start jerking my hand up and down.

"G-George I'm gonna cum!" Dream shouts and I pick up the pace. 

We cum together and pant while looking into each other's eyes before I let out a small chuckle

"Now I'm going to ride you," I whisper into his ear making him moan. I grip his already hard cock again and slowly stroke it before sliding it into me.

It felt hot, in more ways than one, feeling the hot water mix with me and Dreams bodies made me pant, and riding him like this made me feel amazing and well hot.

He grabs my hair again yanking my head back as he forcefully kisses me again with everything we both had. I let out a loud moan when I felt him hit my prostate making precum mix with the water.

When I feel myself reaching my high I debate on whether to edge him and decide against it just letting us cum together again.

I slump against his chest panting as I try to pull myself together. Dream cups my cheek and tilts my head up to look,and asks "Round 3?"

Drem POV

I pick up George out of the hot tub make my way inside to the master bathroom, rip the shower door open and turn on the hot water.

I slam the older against the wall and roughly kiss him, I bite down on his lip and lap my tongue over it then begin sucking at it.

He let's out a deep moan of pleasure as he grasps my hand pumping his legs up to meet my thrusts.

"You like that hm?" I whisper into his ear. "You like when I bite your limp until it bleeds when I make you cum while I mercilessly fuck the soul out of you." George lets out a groan and wraps his legs around my waist trying to bring me closer to his body.

I drop George and push him down on his knees pumping my cock and pressing it to the entrance of his mouth.

"Suck." I command

George obliges taking me into his hands and pumping me as he wraps his warm wet mouth around my tip making me groan. He sucks more and more into his mouth then bobs his head making sure to wipe his tongue across my tip every time my cock re-enters his mouth.

I feel my orgasm nearing took a fist full of his hair and shoved my length down his throat before pulling it out and doing it again and again and again until I was roughly deep-throating him so his back was pressed up again the shower wall.

I cum down his throat and he swallows every drop of cum.

"Open, " checking if he swallowed it all. "Good boy," I say picking him up and littering kisses along his neck.

"D-Dream I need m-more, please! Please give me more!" He begs grinding himself against my thigh.

"I don't know how much longer you can last, love" I say cupping his cheek making him look into my eyes.

"I- I can handle it I s-swear please please please Clay just fuck me!" He cries. I grant what he wants and turn him around pushing him into the shower wall sliding my dick into his warm little hole.

"Fuck George your so much more right when your not riding me." I groan finally managing to slide my dick all the way in. immediately thrust into him wasting no time. I use one of my free hands to stroke him and take the other to turn him by the chin so he was forced to kiss me while I fucked him.

"DREAM!" George gasps when I hit his special spot. I slam myself into himself again making sure to abuse his prostate while he moaned into my mouth. "Dream! It'sagh- it's too hot! I-Ican't b-breath!" | ignore his pleas and pump his dick faster making him moan as he panted for air.

"You said you could handle it, George, so you're going to handle it and  cum for me until I'm done with you," I growl into his ear making him immediately orgasm as he slips to the ground I keep fucking him just this time into the ground until I cum.

I turn off the shower and carry George over to the bed kissing him gently as I get ready for bed. When I go to turn off the light George grabs my arm and pulls me over him.

"C-Clay I-I can go some more." He whispers clinging onto me lazily kissing my neck.

"George we already fucked twice, after the second time you couldn't even stand," I say brushing his hair out of his face. I reach to turn off the light again and lay down.

Then he starts licking my neck.

"George" I warn.

"Please Clay." He grins climbing on top of me. "Cmon Sir just lose control one more time."

Fuck

I spring up and grabbed the brunette by the neck pulling him to me, making him gasp.

"What did you just say?" I ask in a husky voice.

"I'm asking you to fuck me" He says with wide eyes.

"Sir"

"George your making this really hard for me right now.

Just fuck me, Sir. We both know you want to so just do it." He teases, his breath tickling my ear as he sucks the skin under it. "Fuck me"

I flip him over so I'm on top of George and push him down with my hand around his neck. He looks up at me with lust, licking his lips.

I wrap my other hand in his hair and force him up into a sitting position bringing his head back while I kiss along his neck.

"By the time I'm done with you your going to wish you never asked for me to continue," I whisper in his ear, giving his hair a hard tug making him hiss.

"Y-Yes Sir." He whimpers like the bitch he is.

Woah calm down Dream let's not go there.

I push him back down on the bed and run to quickly grab my bag from the living room. When I come back down George was jerking himself trying to reach his high.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I demand and he immediately pulls his hand away looking at me with wide eyes.

"I- Dream I was just-" He stammered.

"It's Sir to you." I scold making him smirk for a second as I sit down on the bed.

"Um I'm sorry Sir I won't do it again." He blushes. (UwU)

"You bet you won't," I say reaching into my bag for a few a series of items such as a collar, leash, blindfold, handcuffs, and a vibrator.

By the time I'm done dressing him, he's squirming around on the bed blindfolded and panting for air, handcuffed to the bed with his arms behind his back and a collar around his neck connected to a leash wrapped around my hand.

"Alright before we begin how tight is the collar, is it too tight? Or are you good? Are you sure you're fine with everything we're doing?"

"I'm good." He whispers trying to find some friction for his hard-on.

"Okay make a safe word because you're going to need it at some point," I smirk brushing my fingers through his hair.

"red."(basic ass)

"Okay, George I need you to understand no matter what if you feel uncomfortable in any way I need you to use the word, I don't care if you're laying the wrong way or if the collar is too tight. He nods. "Alright let's begin." I climb over his body and take a moment to admire my boyfriend who was currently blindfolded with no clue about what I was about to do to him.

I tug him up by the leash and kiss him making him yelp in surprise as he sinks into the kiss, our tongues stroke each other's and I bite his lip making him groan. 

He lets me dominate the kiss while I try to force my tongue deeper into his mouth, he tries to pull away to take a breath of air but I don't let him and pull the leash even closer and continue to suffocate him with the kiss until I myself needed to breath.

While he's catching his breath I decide to advance on his neck sucking and biting the skin around the hickeys I had already placed so the entire right side of his neck was a big purple mark.

Once George had kind of caught his breath I tugged the leash up towards the headboard and tied it there before turning around and slowly lowering my cock into his mouth before beginning to suck his own.

He let out a gasp in surprise but eventually began sucking as I did the same to him I ran my tongue along his base and up to the tip sucking the sensitive area and making the older to buck his hips.

I began to bob my head and turn his cock in my mouth with my hand all the while he sucked all of me down his throat.

How he could do it easier than me I had no idea

tried to ignore the pleasure I was receiving and decided I focus more on George. I tried taking more of him into my mouth and down my throat, before pulling up and doing it again I did it faster and faster until George was moaning so much he couldn't even suck me.

I thrust myself down George's throat since he wasn't capable of sucking anymore all the while sucky him trying to get him to release his orgasm at the same time as me.

I felt myself coming closer to my high and Geroege tried yelling that he was cuming I think because the next second he was cumming down my throat and I swallowed trying to get him to ride out his orgasm.

I came moments after and George tried to swallow all and gagged a little bit that's okay.

I turned back around so I was over George and pulled off his blindfold to see his eyes. They were barely open and full of lust while He tried to push himself up to meet my lips but was pulled back down by the leash

"Are you sure you're ok with this?"

"I don't care so do whatever you want to me as long as I feel good I don't give a fuck."

"Alright, last thing before we begin what's my name?" I demand sending shivers down George's body.

"Sir."

I pull George up by his ass as I start biting and sucking at the skin making him moan. I keep a tight hold on his ass and slowly slipped my tongue in and out of his clenching hole making sure to swirl it around the entrance.

"Ah! S-Sir!" He moaned below me he adjusted

While the brunette tried to keep his eyes open I bit at the skin surrounding his ass and tried plunging my tongue as deep into him as it could go.

I pull my tongue out of George making him whimper and replaced it with a finger instead, I pushed it down to the knuckle of my finger and pushed up just to find his prostate as He let out another loud moan.

I slid my finger in and out of him making sure to push up at that spot that made his eyes roll back.

"Sir a-another finger p-please!" George moaned.

"Begging for more like the little slut you are hm?" I teased making his cock harden as I thrusted 3 fingers into him.

George began humping into my hand trying to get my fingers deeper inside him as I entered a 4th.

"Mmngh, please deeper I-I need you deeper Sir!" George moaned loudly. I inserted my thumb and tried to slide my fist into him making him cry out in pain which was instantly replaced with a moan once I hit his spot.

I gently thrusted my fist into him scared that I was going to hurt him and then pulled out completely. Before George could protest I slid on a condom and lubed my dick as I slid myself into him.

I replaced his legs onto my shoulders that slid off while I fisted him and entered him making sure to slow my movements down as much as possible.

"D- Sir what are you doing?" He whimpered trying to press his hips up to meet me.

"I don't know, What am I doing?" I teased George stared at me with his mouth agape and wide eyes as he struggled to find his words.

"C-Can you s-speed it up please?" He begged. I almost gave in, almost-

"Be more specific?" I smirked down at him. george let out a frustrated sigh.

"Can you please thrust your dick into me faster Sir?"

He whined.

"God your such a fucking slut." I purred into his ear before thrusting in and out of him as fast as possible. The boy moaned as tears left his eyes he struggled against the bondage on his arms to try and grab onto something but it was no use. tugged on the leash connected to the collar around his neck and forced him into a heated kiss making

eventually pulled away from the kiss while he painted for air and slowly thrusted into him deeply again making him cum.

"You didn't warn me that you were about to cum." I growl into his ear making him shiver licking and sucking on the lube as he whined. "You always let me know when your about to cum understand?" He quickly nods his head and I pick him up and take him up and set us on the floor in front of of a mirror connected to the closet.

I place him over my right leg so his ass is in the air and he's looking straight at his reflection in the mirror.

"How many times do you think you deserved to be spanked?" I demand

"I-I don't know!" He cried.

"There's a safe word you know?" I whisper into his ear gently. He looked at himself in the mirror then quickly shook his head.

"Are you sure?" I ask warily and he nods. "Alright, then I'll ask again how many times do you think you deserve to be spanked?!" I demand harsher this time.

"T- Ten?" He whimpers. I quickly slap his right cheek once making him cry out in pleasure

"Ten it is" I say. I slap the left side of his ass harder then the first one as George let's out a yelp. I continue abusing his ass until I was on the last slap and slam it down on his ass

I turn his head to face me and whisper a quick 'good boy' into his ear before letting him see his reflection in the mirror again.

I spread his legs apart and push myself into him without any warning. 

I slide out of him before quickly thrusting back in making George moan and beg for more.

"You like this don't you?" I ask thrusting into him harshly.

"You like being roughly fucked into the floor don't you, you little slut."

"I-I do." He cries as I speed up the pace.

"Look at yourself moaning like that, look at yourself and tell me what you are." I grunt pounding George into the floor.

George looks up at his reflection and lets out a loud moan.

"I'm your s-slut." He says quietly. I tug his leash back making him cry in pain.

"What was that I couldn't hear you!" I growl. Thrusting into him so hard when he hit the floor it made a loud sound.

"Im your slut!" He cries and I fuck into him as fast as I can making him pant loudly.

"I-I'm y-your s-slut sir! I'm such a slut! I'm-

I grabbed his dick and squeezed it as tight as possible making sure he didn't cum as he let out a loud whine.

"Sir, please! Let me cum!" George cried tears flowing down his cheek. I thrust in and out of him faster until I was close to my high.

"Say my name!" | demanded yanking his leash back as George moaned.

"S-Sir!" He begged. And I shook my head.

"Say my real name love." I purred into his ear giving it a lick while he whimpered.

"Dream! Dream please let me cum Dream!" He begged I released his dick as I came inside the condom and Gregory came over to the floor moaning my name for one last time.

"Good boy. I purred turning him around and stroking him through his orgasm. I took the leash and collar off and the handcuffs around him while he sank into me

"That was so good." He murmured into my chest.

"I love you, but we have to take a shower, love."

It was too late and George was already softly snoring into my chest. I turned off the light and let my sleeping boyfriend cling to my chest, wrapping him in my arms.

3424words

A/N

I ACTUALLY REALLY LIKE THIS THO 

LOVE YALL

<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600K 3.1K 23
Just some Oneshots of MCYT cause why not :) Includes: Dream George Sapnap Eret Wilbur Niki Any many more πŸ€— Hope you enjoy it, have a great day.
55.2K 516 6
(nsfw) please check out my other work on ao3