STRONGEST HERO REINCARNATED A...

Bởi NoahNP

The greatest hero of his era, Lucifer, after saving his world from the evil Gods was gravely injured and died... Xem Thêm

Epilogue:- (Chp 1)CURSE YOU GOD!
(chp 2)AN ENCOUNTER IN THE FOREST
(chp3) LUCIFER
(chp4) UNCOMFORTABLE MEETING
Explaination
(chp5) Chaos
(chp6) BATTLE'S CONCLUSION
(chp7) ADMISSION IN ACADEMY?
(EXTRA 1) PEACEFUL TIME
(CHP 8) THE CAKE SHOP
(CHP 9) A DARK PLOT
(CHP 10) ALCHEMIST ENCOUNTER
(extra 2) JUST WHO IS SHE?
(Extra 3) FAVOURITE GENRE
(CHP 11) PLAN FALLS DOWN
(chp 12) PLAYTIME ENDS
[chp13] SHE LOST
[Chp 14] Assassin's Oath
[CHP- 15] Otherworldly Reunion
[CHP 16] IS THIS IT!?
Epilogue end:-[Chp-18]RESCHEDULE
[ARC:-1] CHP:-1 LAWLESS
[CHP-1.5] EXAMINATION PATTERN.

[Chp-17] AFTER EFFECTS

208 8 0
Bởi NoahNP

In the distant past, a person destined to be a hero, was standing in a graveyard. He wore clothes which were extremely close to rags.
As he stood there, one by one, he read each name, which were carved on the the tombstones very roughly. It was his first time making a grave after all. All the names were extremely familiar, each attached to a happy memory. Why wouldn't they be?

???:- I managed to survive, thanks to everyone.

Words barely managing to escape from his mouth, although extremely short, contained a world of emotions. The voice was calm but the face was painted in pain. Eyes overflowing with tears and wounds all over. Most importantly,

???:- I am alone, again.

He was plagued by a empty heart. His hair and eyes lost their original colour and now shined silver in the dark and heavy night. His only companion, a nameless spirit, floating around him, waiting for him to finish the prayers.
The combo of the two, if seen by anyone, would appear like...

"IT WAS A SILVER GHOST. EYES FULL OF VENGEANCE! IT STOOD IN THE CENTER OF SEVERAL FRESH GRAVES!
THE SILVER REAPER!"

???:- Let's go, spirit. Hmmm. Calling you just spirit is cold, I'll call you Kurumi from now on. You are now one of mine.

Spirit enthralled by the sudden naming, the spirit danced joyfully over the boy. Although hee simply named it, seeking some sort of warmth so as to not lose his humanity.

The world later knew him by the name
LUCIFER

In the present.....
The battle now long over. Everyone had finished the rescue mission and had captured three of the Alchemists.

Lola:- It seems sister Lia has still not awakened.

Lily:- So it seems.

Tony:- Neel is still asleep too. It seems they are super exhausted after fighting that.

Lucario:- IRON MONARCH.

The Regalia royal family along with the now larger group of drifters, sat at the same table as the meeting few days prior.

Lucario:- Too much has occurred in these few days. Attack after attack, the enemies are unexpectedly 'evolving' too.

Max:- Like Pokemon and sometimes Digimon!

Anastasia:- Exactly!

Ignoring the difter's wierd comparison, the discussion continued.

Lucas:- Our defences are at their weakest. The academy is starting soon too. The new recruits for knights are joining tomorrow and there is the problem of the hole we found. *Sign*

Lucas had clear black bags under his eyes. Not being able to rest as he had to do double the work he usually did. Lucario and Antony were looking fine but actually didn't have much energy left either. The three men of royal family dressed comfortably, exhausted to the bone, sat and ate their food.

Lily and Lola didn't look much better either. Dressed lightly with a bit messy hair, which by the way still looked good on them. They didn't have the energy for anything and just woke up from a well deserved sleep.

The food was made with their health in mind and hence kept easy to digest. The dishes included soup and salad along with drinks.

Lola:- The route that you found under one of the Alchemist's base, it had something of concern brother?

Picking up what Lucas had said, Lola tried to stay updated on the situation. Though all of them were tired, they were still the royal family.

Lucario:- It had a portal under construction. A gateway to some sort of land, a land full of monsters. The possible location is..... FORSAKEN ISLAND.

Antony:- Don't jump to conclusions, that Island is nothing but a myth, a fairytale used to scare children.

Tony:- Wow, now I am interested. Could you elaborate?

Lucario:- No.

Tony:- Awww

The difters and Royal family had managed to establish a sort of relationship where they both were disrespectful to each other. One needs to show respect to earn it afterall. A battle of childish pride was taking place between the two.

Antony:- Any updates that I need to be aware of? How is Hector and his sister? Any news about Lia and have the other royalty left?

???:- Sir there has been some developments but not much

Spoke a butler standing behind the emperor, completely blending into the surrounding. His name Arnold.

Arnold, a 77 year old butler of the royal family and by far the oldest acquaintance of all royal family members. Though old, he uses aura and magic powers to maintain his rather youthful appearance. Grey hair with three scares on his face.
One on his left eye, one on his forehead and the last, a rather large one, from his chin to the base of his neck.

Lucas:- Sir Arnold! I am glad to see you have returned!

Lucario:-Now that you are here, I can sleep peacefully for three hours.

Tony:- Just three? Wait how many hours did you sleep for these past days?

Karl:- He took two half an hour naps.

The unaware children were shocked by the statement and realised that their teacher also looks super tired.

Anastasia:- I always thought you were a slacker. I apologise sincerely teacher.

Karl:- Thank you for acknowledging your misconception. But the is a very rude assumption!

Arnold:- The other Royality have left urgently after receiving a message. The hero and his family are save with Duke Vector.

Antony:- I see, any other news, no matter how minor let me know. Any and every information is precious right now.

Arnold:- Well, the drifted by the name Neel woke up few Minutes ago, along with her Highness Princess Lia Regalia.

Everyone's eyes widened.

Antony:- That is big news!

Yui:- We will go check on Neel. You guys will go to meet Lia-chan?

Lola:- Yes! ..... Chan?

Dismissing the small stuff, the group dispersed to meet their respective person of concern. The now confused butler left alone whispered to himself.

Arnold:- Since when did you start caring about her Antony? After all these years? Why!

With a bitter expression, he left following the royals.
.
.
.
.

While in Lucifer's castle a few moments before him waking up.

Kurumi sat by Lucifer's feet. Not wanting to distrub his rest and to ensure she was seen first by him, Kurumi chose the ideal position. The rest were busy with other important matters while ensuring the surroundings security.

Kurumi, his first companion along with being the most trusted, she knew about Lucifer the most. Although the rest will never admit it, the truth is absolute. Hence she was left to look after their master.

Kurumi:- You hate to sleep for long. So why? Why are you making us wait so much!?

Lucifer hates long sleep as his dreams consist of nothing but nightmares, the longer his sleep the worse his nightmare. This was by far the longest he has ever stayed unconscious for years. Giving rise to maddening anxiety for Kurumi.

Lia:- Gave you a lot to worry about didn't I?

Kurumi:- Master!

Lucifer laid in the same position but had finally opened his eyes. They showed clear signs fatigue and pain.

Lia:- I remembered the day I named you.

Kurumi was struck with extreme sorrow and pain. Her heart ached and tears rolled down her eyes. Why did it have to be that day!

Kurumi:- It was the most joyous day of my life.

Said Kurumi, trying her best to not focus on the disaster that took place before. She raised her 9 tails and covered them around her master and picked him up.

Lia:- The softest touch that I remember.

Lucifer didn't move at all. Pale skin which had become paler, eyes which lacked energy and an extremely weak voice. The side effects of using his godly power in a mortal's body had final striked!

Kurumi:- Rest some more, Lucifer.

Creating a bed of fluff, Kurumi took Lucifer on her lap and covered him with one of her tails. The weaken Lucifer could not resist and closed his eyes once more.

Kurumi:- SPIRIT ARTS:- LULLABY OF THE FOREST.

Kurumi:- The best I can give you is a dreamless sleep.

Lucifer was now engulfed in soothing darkness.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

431K 14.8K 146
Kichirou Saiyaku was your average 28-year-old shut-in NEET. The type who locked themselves away to always play video games, watch anime, and read man...
189K 8.2K 50
"Yes, I am!!!" Kaede leans down to her ear his hot breath tickling her cheek in a tantalizing way, as swooping butterflies made way to her stomach. "...
2.2K 125 45
[Fantasy novel, completed ✓] In a world filled with magic, dragons, witches, demons, deadly creatures and other magical beings, the life of the king'...
4.1K 197 13
Let's just say, I am going full sadist here. Lucifers are the titles given to the strongest of their generation, from the first gen to the fifth gen...