COTE Lemons 🍋 : (Karuizawa K...

De BETHEBEST02

Hello to you all horny COTE fandom, as you can see in the title there will be many one shots here that are le... Mais

🍋Karuizawa Kei & Satou Maya "My First time with them"
🍋Karuizawa Kei "All to myself"
🍋Asahina Nazuna "Comfort her"
🍋Karuizawa Kei "In the morning..."
🍋Karuizawa Kei "She is my slut..."
🍋Karuizawa Kei & Satou Maya "Our Genuine Love ❤️"
🍋Karuizawa Kei "it's pool time"
🍋 Karuizawa Kei "KIYOTAKA IS MINE"

🍋Karuizawa Kei "My slut or is it..." (Re-upload)

3.3K 35 28
De BETHEBEST02

A/N: This is a re-upload, because I accidently deleted it. I'm dumb AF. This is a silly mistakes tch

Anyway, here you go

A/N: Another new timeline

A/N: Read the description first before reading my fiction story

A/N: KARUIZAWA KEI BEST GIRL 🔥

Prologue:
The story will center on May 1st, the day the s-system was revealed by Chabasira sensei. Blond-haired girl Karuizawa Kei is looking for a way to increase the money in her deposit, due to her reckless spending on unnecessary things.

After Reveal The truth about S-system

Friday, 1st May 12:30 in a Lunch Hour

Kiyotaka POV

Ring

Ring

Ring

The alarm rang signaling that lunch time had arrived, but the students around me did not immediately move out of the classroom. They were all in a state of panic due to the s-system that had been revealed directly by Chabasira Sensei.

Seeing the students around me who were frustrated by the truth of the s-system, made my heart happy. You want to know the reason why right? Just listen to me.

I had given the leads about the s-system not to long ago, when I asked Chabasira Sensei on the first day of class. But it was ignored by these fools.

That's what you get for not listening to my advice, you piece of shit

Immediately they flocked directly to the class leader's desk and asked Hirata for help. While stammering, this person tried to calm the situation

"Guys, listen..."

"LISTEN!?!?!!!, You won't be expelled from school because your grades are above average!!! What about us!!!!"

"Hirata-kun.... What should we do, we're afraid of failing in this school. Our money is also dwindling, we're even more miserable. Hirata-kun help us!!!"

"You want to help us all right!?!?"

"Hirata will definitely help us..."

One by one, requests for help were submitted to Hirata.

Then after that Hirata immediately fell silent for a thousand words, due to the many students who asked for help to the class leader.

Oi fucking stupid, you think that just one person can really help you all? Used your fucking brain for once.

Or maybe they don't have brain in their head?

Sigh

It must be tiring to be you, Hirata.

I feel sorry for you

By the way the noise made by them was so disturbing, I swear to god this is fucking annoying, my eardrums could really be damaged because of them.

How can I calm them down?

Maybe they will ignore my input, but yes, I will try to save and convince them. This is actually an unwise way, but I just want to do it. Because the noise they made were so disturbing to other classes, and disturbing my peace and the people around me as well.

"Hey all of you, let's just discuss it-"

"SHUT UP!!! YOU GLOOMY-FACED BASTARD!"

Wow, I was immediately shut down by these defected people.

"Hmm, alright then..." I said in a casual tone.

I don't care anyway, I just care about my own peaceful. Everyone here is so stupid, not gonna lie

When I was about to sit down, the queen next to me looked at me with a piercing gaze with a smirk on her face, as if to say: 'How pity, that's what you get when you pretend to be a hero.'

I just sighed it because I didn't want to deal with this rude girl.

As I was analyzing my friends, there was someone who caught my attention. She had ponytail-style blonde hair that flowed softly like silk, her beautiful face had an idol-like aura. Her slender body and medium breast made almost all boys probably melt in front of her.

Her name is Karuizawa Kei, Hirata's girlfriend. Unlike the others, she seems calm but that doesn't last long. She definitly stressed too thinking about her dwindling finances.

Then soon she was circling every corner in this classroom, looking for her friends who could lend her their points. However, Nobody wants to lend her their points.

You poor girl, Karuizawa

It was time for me, the last victim to be asked for points by Karuizawa. But here's the thing that I'm confused about. All of her friends are girls, but I'm the only guy other than Hirata (her boyfriend) who was approached by Karuizawa.

Instantly our meeting was seen by the surrounding students, as they were probably curious why Karuizawa would approach a gloomy person like me. They whispering something that i could hear like:

'Why Karuizawa-san approach that gloomy bastard?'

'Isn't she have a boyfriend, why did she approached other boys?'

'On top of that, Hirata is just watching there.'

In a low tone as if whispering, Karuizawa spoke to me

"H-hey Ayanokouji-kun, do you have some extra points? I really need it for shopping, hehe."

Oi, don't 'hehe' me. My peaceful life is at stake here Shit.

Some people around seemed to be more interested in our conversation, but there were also some who ignored us. Then Hirata, who was observing, just smiled at the two of us.

Oi Hirata, this is your girl. WHY ARE YOU SMILING LIKE THAT? He should be jealous.

Isn't that right, my loyal readers?

"Hmm, Karuizawa right?" She just nod it like that, with both of her hand in the back. Karuizawa just smiled while closing her eyes.

SOURCE: COTE ANIME SEASON 2 EPS 1 (20:19)

Why she doing that 'girlfriend' stuff to me. Karuizawa you should do it that thing infront of Hirata, your boyfriend. I don't know what her motive.

Just calm down Kiyotaka, you can do this.

"Why are you asking me?" Karuizawa just staring smugly at me.

Her purple orbs meet my eyes as if sizing me up, making me continue to speak

Of course in whispering

"Do you think I'm like a man who has a lot of money?" I just want to escape from here, this crazy girl wants to embarrased me.

"Ah mou, you baka. That's why you don't have a friend, hmph!" She turn up her volume voice, making this scene even more chaotic.

She makes a pouting face after hearing my answer.

Not gonna lie she is so cute, it's making me feeling the urge of wanting to grab her cheek. But this is not the time to admire a girl who is already in a relationship.

I won't give up that easy, I replied to her words

"You're actually a baka too, why spend it on things that aren't important."

"Huhhh? Your mouth needs to be tamed Ayanokouji-kun, how dare you call a girl like that. Guys like you should be taught about the traits of girls, you understand!!!"

"Do I care? Of course not, Karuizawa."

"You really want to get slapped by me, Ayanokouji kun?

"Please, be my guess." We banter quite a lot, like a couple that always argue about small thing.

What is this feeling, this kinda addicting to me. Maybe Karuizawa are also feeling it as well.

The surrounding students who were still watching our conversation, whispered which was heard by me

'O-o-oi why they act like a lovey dovey thing'

'Is Karuizawa-san being blackmailed by Ayanokouji-kun?'

'Even Hirata-kun just smiled at the two of them, were they in a relationship?'

Why are you guys so curious about someone's relationship, that's where you see: how defective your thinking is!

After collecting herself, Karuizawa decided to spoke

"H-hey, I'm sorry okay, I'm snapped my anger at you..." Karuizawa voice started to become sad, no I don't want to make her cry.

"Me too, I said something unkind to you earlier. Let's just move on from that, okay?" After hearing my reassure, I finally found a smiley face back in Karuizawa.

This is good stuff. She then speak her question

"Ayanokouji-kun, come-on help me. Don't you want to help a pretty girl like me~?"

Heyyyy, don't used that voice, is she a bitch or slut. And is that two words are also the same?

This gyaru girl is something.

But this conversation kinda amusing to me, because this is a first time we talking casually, even though this act of her making my peaceful life crumble.

"Karuizawa, answer my question first." I'm still maintaining my composure, but it's slightly tiring to be watch by the people.

Karuizawa just ignoring my question towards her, I think Karuizawa doesn't know what to answer because she is crossed her arm and tilted her head to the side. Confusion appeared on her cute face.

"I-i don't know what to answer, c-c-can you just help me please~?" Her pleaded eyes doesn't do it for me. Sigh, this is not helping at all.

This is just a waste of time, I'd rather go to the cafeteria. My stomach is already rumbling.

"If you don't want to answer, then we'll just end our conversation. Bye Karuizawa" After I got up from my seat, I walked past Karuizawa who was looking down.

And that's when my peaceful life was shattered into pieces.

She clung to my arms tightly, and pressed her breasts against my left side while whispering

"I'll give you whatever you want Kiyotaka~, even if it's my body, can you give me your points my prince~"

my body

my body

my body

Her answer just keep repeated inside my head.

She said seductively, while looking at me with a lustful gaze. Oh my god, this is making me very hard...

Wait, Karuizawa just called me by my first name. Even Hirata has never been called by his first name, even though they've been dating for almost a month.

This is very interesting, there's no way I could refuse such a request. This opportunity will come only once in a lifetime.

"Deal, Karuizawa. Let's just meet in secluded place behind the school after the last lesson end"

"Okay!" She always smilling, after that she continue

"And anyway you can call me Kei too if you like, Kiyotaka~" She whispering again, what's the matter with this girl, is she love teasing someone

Sigh

The students were dumbfounded by Karuizawa's actions, who seemed very familiar with me. After seeing that Hirata was just smiling and looking at us, they could conclude that something was not right between them (Hirata, and Karuizawa).

But maybe they would ask about it after school, because the lunch break was about to end.

I can't wait to see what happens after school.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TIME SKIP

After school

Friday 1st may, 05:00 pm

Kiyotaka POV

After finishing the last class, I immediately stood up to see Karuizawa who was unfortunately not in the class. Maybe it was because she had left first, because she didn't want to deal with them (her friends).

I mean, why do people always mind it? Just ignore my question, readers.

After I exchanged my school shoes for regular shoes in the locker, I walked to the designated location. I was afraid of being late because Karuizawa might get angry with me like earlier.

When I arrived at the location, Karuizawa just fiddling with her cellphone. With my relaxed voice, I greeted her.

"Hi, Karuizawa" She made a pouting face again, what's her problem anyway.

"Mou, K-k-kiyotaka just call me Kei alright." She just hmph me, not even minded her gaze towards me. She's so cute man, what the hell.

"Whatever Kei, let's just do it right now..." I'm staring at her again. My gaze is very full of lust like a predator.

"Hehhh, are you horny because of what I did during the lunch hour~?" I'm just ignored it. Then she continued to spoke

"You can conquer all parts of my body Kiyotaka ❤️~"

"With pleasure." I grabbed her wrist, and pulled her to the park bench.

Then I nimbly grazed her breasts with my hands. She moaned in pleasure due to the sensation she was feeling.

"Nghh~, Akhh~, Kiyo-taka~, your hand akhh~"

"Your breast is so tender Kei, It's fit right in my hand."

"B-baka, d-don't used that voice ahh~, it's making m-me horny nghh~" She likes it so much.

It was very soft that I wanted to take off her shirt so that I could feel it directly, but I wanted to enjoy it slowly.

Still squeezing her breast, I brought my mouth slowly to Kei's very soft lips

"Ah~, ah~, ah~, Kiyotaka~, your face is so closed, handsome~❤️" My hot breath and Kei's breath came face to face.

I can't take it anymore. Getting closer, I immediately seized my first kiss with Kei.

"Mmmf" Her soft mouth rhymes with mine. It's making my dick rising like a shield hero.

"Mmmf~, nghmmmf~, mmmf, Kiyo-mmf~"

She holds my collar, while I hold her nape so that can deepen our kisses

"Mmmf~, akhhmmf~, Nghh~" Her moaning makes this enjoyable for me. Her white neck too is very juicy

"AHH~, K-kiyotaka D-don't b-b-bite my neck-akhh~" I unconsciously kissed her smooth white neck.

"Mmm, you don't like it Kei?" Hearing my question, her voice became shakky and flustered appearing on her face

"Mou, you're doing it to rough." After that, she muttered that i can hear it clearly 'Actually this my first time doing it with a boy'

She never did it with Hirata, so what did they do? It's better not to talk about it, because it's irrelevant to discuss that bastard.

With her face still dazzling, I spoke

"Can I open your shirt, Kei?" She still puzzling

"Y-y-you want to see my body, Kiyotaka?" She stutter, hearing my casual tone. I'm just nod it.

"O-okay Ki-kiyotaka, just do whatever you want with my body, my prince~❤️" Her shakky voice makes me exciting. My self-control has gone to ashes

I rip open her shirt with force, my action surprised her.

"Ahh~"

Source: COTE Anime 2nd season Eps. 9 (09:00)

Under her shirt lies a green bra that had a light green stripe down the center, and between the straps was a bluish ribbon.

As I scanned her beautiful figure, I noticed a scar under her left breast, does Kei have a bad past too like me?

I'm gonna ask her

"Kei?" She looked so embarrassed and wanted to cry because I stared her scars intensely.

Does this scar make Kei change her appearance and turn her into a rebellious girl?

But I didn't care about that, whether there was a scar or not Kei was still beautiful girl.

My fingers went straight to her scar, and gently caressed it

"Nghh~, K-kiyo akhh, not there ngh~" The sound of her moaning made me unable to stand it.

Quickly, I licked the scar with my tounge while my hand busy fingering other parts of her body.

"AHH~, KIYOTAKA NGHH~, Akhh~, Don't lick it-nghh~" she likes it so much when I don't feel disgusted by her scars.

She blushing hard, that her cheek is covering in red.

Her screams were also so loud, I was so scared that we would get caught. But it was still impossible though because we were doing it in a secluded place when no one was around.

After she recover, I took off her bra that covered her breasts. I was immediately shocked at how hard and pink her nipples were, so I kept staring at them.

Stare

Stare

Stare

Then, she fidgeting hard and covered her body with her hands. Her face turned red like a tomato as she look aside because of my gaze.

"W-why are you looking at me like that K-kiyotaka?" Is that even a question.

"Because your body is so sexy Kei, you are so gorgeous." Kei just smiled in embarrassment, because of my words. I continued to spoke

"Hirata is really stupid, not paying attention to you." She just nodded her head, agreeing with me.

Then she replied something unexpected

"Hirata-kun and I were not really boyfriend and girlfriend" WHAT THE HELL, you telling me that you and Hirata it's not have a feeling towards each other?

"What the, I don't get what you mean..." I scratched my head in confusion, her face was again pouting

"Ah mou, just forget about him..."

"To be honest, K-k-kiyotaka is better looking t-than Hirata-kun" She stuttering but her words has an impact towards me.

This feeling it's so intense, I think i'm in love with this crazy girl. Without thinking, I squezze her left breast tightly and pinched her right nipple firmly at the same time. Making her moaning like crazy

"AHH~, KIYO-TAKA NGHH~, D-dont to rough akhh~❤️" I just continued my assault, I licked her breast as my second attack.

She wrapping her arms around my head to deepen our action of lust

Licked

"Nghh, don't lick there akhh~❤️"

Licked

"Kiyotakaaaa~❤️"

Licked

"Akhh, d-dame~"

After that, I released my hands and mouth from her breasts.

"Do you feel good, Kei?"

"No need to ask b-baka, it's so disgusting!" Disgusting? You were moaning in pleasure, when I fingered your body.

Then she continued mumbling which I could hear.

'B-b-but I didn't mind it, if K-kiyotaka does it'

For God's sake, if this keeps up I'm going to make her pussy feel good with my cock that's been hard since I fingered her breasts.

Seeing my dick that already hard because of her, Kei immediately looked at me with a lustful gaze and smirked.

"Hehhh, Why is your cock getting hard, Kiyotaka~?" I just ignored him, having to endure her temptation.

but she instantly groped my crotch slowly.

Nghh

"Your handsome face doesn't change, but your cock says otherwise~" Yup, she just see right through me.

Is this what they called a 'girl intuisition'?

After that, she kneels before my cock. While looking at me, she untied my belt and unzipped my pants. I wanted to hold her but it was impossible to do so.

"Kei you don't have to-" And at the same time, my t-rex has finally exposed to the outside world. Kei looks shocked, and just marvels at my huge cock.

"K-kiyotaka, your face is gloomy but your cock is so big. I really like it a lot~" She began to grab it, instantly twitch hard as a response.

Then she pumped my shaft and at the same time the fingertips of her left hand fondled my balls. Her hand are so soft, it's making me unstable

no...

"A-ahh, your cock is twitching hard Kiyotaka. Do you like it when I'm doing this to you~?" Her seductive voice makes it hard to answer Kei's question, I'm just nod it.

She started to lick her lips, as if want to devour it inside her mouth

"Ittadakimasu!" Then she gobbled it into her mouth, and ran her tongue over the tip of my cock. She coiled it around like a spiral, making myself weak to the knees. This is yabai

"Arghh~, ughh~, gurg~, ngurg~❤️" Kei's head doing a back and forth motion until the tip of my cock reaching her throat. I'm heating like crazy now, what's with this feeling

"Ughh~, arghh~, gurg~, akhh~, ahh" After that she released my cock from her mouth, looking at me with a horny gaze

"Kiyotaka~, do you really enjoy it when I'm blowing your cock like that~?" I couldn't say anything, I just nodded at her gaze again. Her face bursts into a wide smile, she loves my cock so much.

I thought her assault had stopped, but it turned out that she continued to suck my cock again.

Unlike before, she swallowed the entire shaft and tip of my cock into her mouth until it hit her throat. My dick feels like it wants to burst, something steamy is about to happen in my body

I'm about to cum

"AHH KEI I'm about to cum, nooo..." My head is spinning, I can't stand this heat

"URGH~, GURG~, NGURG~, Just cum in my-mouth Kiyotaka, GURGH"

"I'M CUMMING!!!!" I'll screamed as loudly as I could

Splash, splash, splash

"NGHHHHHHH" Just like that, I held her head and released a lot of my cum into her mouth. When she wanted to swallow all of it, Kei could not quite make it, some of it fell to the floor.

"Gulp, gulp, ahh, this is Kiyotaka's cum~, it's so delicious~" She swallowed the last of my cum with her eye's staring at me. She then fingered her mouth which was covered in traces of my cum.

I was very lucky to have done it with Kei, but I wasn't very satisfied. I quickly stood up from the bench park in front of Kei. With a breathless breath, Kei looked me up with a gaze still full of lust. But a confused look appeared directly on her face

"K-kiyotaka, w-what are you doing?" I ignored her question, and pulled her hand up.

"E-eh, Kiyotaka...?" My action made Kei startle and her face flushed again. After that, I immediately hugged her tightly and grabbed her perfectly smooth ass underneath her skirt.

Kei seemed to like this, and snugle her face into my chest while wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Kiyotaka~, I love you so much❤️~" When in this position, I whispered into her ear

"Can I have sex with you, Kei?" She was taken aback by my dull and yet seductive voice. After she regain her composure, she answer it

"As you wish, my prince charming~ and..." What 'and?' Then she whispered about something that I had been wanting to do for a while.

"Fill my pussy with your cum, and take my virginity Kiyotaka~❤️" This makes me smirk like shit, alright Kei i will do it.

I will start the action. I swiftly pull her skirt and slid her panties down. Afterward, I held her waist and lifted her right leg up, drove my cock into her already wet pussy.

Fingering her softly with the tip of my cock, I tried to tease her a little.

"Ah mou, just do it Kiyotaka~"

"Hmm, you really want to do it huh Kei? Dirty girl..." Her face reddens again, this girl is really good to tease. So that's it, she really can't take it anymore.

"Please insert your cock into my cunt, Kiyotaka~" With pleasure. Without giving her a signal, I thrust my cock into her pussy roughly.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KIYOTAKA!!!!!" It's tight and warm, her pussy it's so good. Her inside clamped down on my cock tightly, like it refused to let go.

I saw blood flowing from her pussy, but I ignored it

"Nghh Kei, your pussy it's so good" I admit it, this feels really good.

She just looked at me with a watery gaze, while hugging my neck. Then I moved my hips back and forth to feel the sensation of her pussy.

"Akhh~, mmmh~, akhh~, Kiyo-aughh~" Hearing her pleading makes it so much better, I accelerated my movements into her deepest part.

"Kiyo-akhh~, dont-ahh~, so-rough akhh~, mmmh~" My body suddenly felt the heat popping up, Indicating that

I'm close

Kei also felt the same way, her body began to sweat and her drool began to come out of her lips.

Still thrusting her pussy, I kissed her and she reciprocated. not only that, I bit her lips and put my tongue in her mouth, wanting to taste her saliva too.

"mmmf~, mmmf-akhh~, Kiyo-mmmf~, mmmf-ahh" After I removed my mouth, I whispered in her again with my hot breath

"I'm close Kei, where do you want it" In a breathy voice, she replied to me

"I-inside me~ just Impregnate me with your cum~, Kiyotaka-Aaaa~" Here it comes Kei, get ready.

I sprayed all of my cum into her pussy. So much so that her womb couldn't hold it in.

Spurt

Spurt

Spurt

"AHHHHHHHHHHH-SO GOOOD KIYOTAKA!"

"KEI!!"

We screamed loudly at the same time, regardless of the fact that our screams could be noticed by the people around us.

Slowly, I removed my cock from her pussy and placed her gently onto the park bench. A very beautiful sight was shown by her.

She spread her legs wide, and revealed her pussy with her finger. There's my cum flowed slowly from her inside.

"Ah, ah, ah, K-kiyotaka~, you shot quite a lot cum inside my pussy~" I noticed that, and Kei immediately put on an embarrassed smiley face when she looked at me.

"Thank you Kiyotaka, for everything ❤️"

"You're welcome Kei, Your pussy it's so good too" Hearing my dull voice, she just chuckle a bit

"Hehehe, I love you so much Kiyotaka❤️❤️❤️"
.
.
.
.
.
.

Time skip

After 30 minutes

Kiyotaka POV

After cleaning up all the mess, we slowly put our clothes back on. When Kei found out that her clothes had been ripped off by me, she started blaming towards me

"Oh yeah I forgot, my clothes were just torn off!! What should I do?" She fell silent for an instant, and turned to me with a piercing gaze

"This is because of you, Kiyobaka! What should i do?" You're asking me even though you called me baka...? I don't care eitherway. When I wanted to take a step forward, my hand was grasped by Kei.

"Where do you think you're going, huhhh!?!?" She glared at me, and then she continued

"Give me your blazer, right now!"

"That's it? Okay then." I gave her my blazer to closed her naked body.

Then she returned to her beautiful smile, and clung my arm.

"Ehe, thank you Kiyotaka" Sigh this girl, good thing she's pretty. Chotto matte, she mention something about 'lend her a point' right?

Why doesn't she ask me? I've done indecent things to her, but she didn't ask about it, it's strange. Just forget it Kiyotaka, maybe she change her mind or something.

After we're done with our lovemaking here, we walk slowly to the dormitory. In the middle of walking, Kei spoke in a low voice

"Hey Kiyotaka, I heard a rumor that your body is very well built. Is that true?" Her eyes sparkling, wanting to hear my answer.

"Yeahh, it's true. Why Kei?" Her face reddened again, must be thinking of my very well build body.

Why my body though...

After she regain her sense, she whispered to me

"Can i see it?" Asking me in an flushed tone, I just nodded my head.

"E-eh-ehh, i-if you're okay with that..." Why she stuttering like that, this is not gonna end well.

She continued to speak which made myself stunned

"Can you show it in my room~?"

WHAT

THE

FUCK!!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

A/N: What the hell are you thinking Karuizawa Kei, you're fucking horny

A/N: I'm always horny as well HAHAHAHA

A/N: Wow another record, 4k words in this story damn!!!!

Do you enjoy it, lads? Just let me know okay

A/N: BONUS FOR YOU HORNY PEOPLE:

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

181K 36.6K 55
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
607K 63.7K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
1.7M 95.1K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.1M 27.8K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...