𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭.

Jadahx_

You, you, you, you and me could stop this love drought Parts 2 and 3 of 'Allure' series Еще

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭.
𝐈
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝑰𝑽
𝑽
𝑽𝑰
𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑰𝑿
𝑿
𝑿𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑿𝑿
𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐋
𝐗𝐋𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐋𝐕
𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐗
𝐋
𝐋𝐈
𝐋𝐈𝐈
𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐋𝐈𝐗
𝐋𝐗
𝐋𝐗𝐈
𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐋𝐈𝐗
𝐋𝐗
𝐋𝐗𝐈
𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐋𝐗𝐕
𝐋𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐋𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐋𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿

2.9K 146 277
Jadahx_

My longest chapter and favorite chapter, enjoy :)

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 29: Partition

Take all of me
I just wanna be the girl you like
The kind of girl you like
Take all of me
I just wanna be the girl you like
The kind of girl you like is right here with me

Omniscient

Los Angeles, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
November 8th, 10:11 am

❣︎

Happy birthday gorgeous. It been a minute, but I hope you ain't forget how I do shit with you. It's your day, we celebrate you today always. I gave your therapist money to give to you, get out that lil facility and go shopping and shit. I was gon surprise you, but Ki helped me plan just a lil sum to throw for you. Ain't no huge party, but get pretty. Buy some sexy shit that's easy to take off, only if you gon let me take it off you though. And no, Ian playing. But I love you and yo child in the lobby.

- Ya future husband

She couldn't help the smile that graced her face from the little note she held, that was tucked in the Cartier box that sat on her nightstand. She reached over to grab the box, that sat amongst the other plethora of gifts she'd been woken up to by everyone at her facility.

She gently pulled at the string, allowing the walls of the box to fall down which revealed the Reflection de Cartier bracelet, consisting of white gold diamonds with 198 baguette-cut diamonds totaling 17.22 carats, and 33 princess-cut diamonds totaling 3.86 carats. The set price of the bracelet, which she'd memorized from her times of eyeing it, was $341,000.00 which was why she hadn't bought it herself.

"Oh my God..." She breathed out in pure shock, watching the lights dance off of the diamonds she held.

Her heart swelled at the fact that she'd never even told him about her want for the bracelet, and she never would have asked for something like this. He could afford it, and he would have gotten it when they were together, but she refused to ask for something so expensive.

Which only meant he knew of her desire for the bracelet through the smallest hints. Consisting of nothing more than her eyeing the bracelet when they were together. Whether that be online, or the few times through their relationship that they'd been to the jewelry store.

Grabbing her phone, Amerie briefly checked the time that read 11:23 am, before going to her messages with Syre.

Text to Lani's dad:
You don't have to spend so much on me ever, but I'm very appreciative for everything. Thank you so much💗

Text from Lani's dad:
300k? What's that to me?

And you welcome❤️

Text to Lani's dad:
Money that could have been used to help those in need. But again, I'm very appreciative and I don't want you to think I'm being ungrateful. I'm just shocked.

Text from Lani's dad:
That ain't even a taste for what I got for you today. Like I said in that lil note, this yo day. Angela let me know they came and gave you some shit and told you get dressed, so go downstairs to the lobby cause something else waiting for you.

Her eyes scanned over the message that made her body anxiously shoot up, just as footsteps came through her room door. Amerie turned around where she was met with Layton, who held a gift bag in her hand bringing a small smile to Amerie's face.

"I almost thought I wasn't about to see you today." She raised an eyebrow as she set her phone down on the bed, placing her full attention on the girl who only smiled.

She allowed Layton to embrace her in a hug, with a small kiss planted along her cheek. "I know you probably got a busy day and your family has stuff planned, so I can take you out when we get out of here. But I still got you a little something." She handed Amerie the bag once they pulled away from one another.

Smiling to herself, she grabbed the bag from the girl to dig in, where she pulled out a beautiful pink Chanel purse she'd been raving about. She didn't know what Layton did or how she got the purse, but she was appreciative nonetheless.

"Thank you so much, you did not have to get this for me." Amerie gushed over the purse that was beautiful, but Layton only waved her off.

"It's nothing, but I'm not about to hold you up. Angela just wanted me to tell you to come downstairs for something, and I'm sure you're gonna be gone the whole day so live it up. Big 28." She gave Amerie another hug, before they parted ways just that fast.

She set the purse up on her bed, before looking over her attire in the mirror again and grabbing her other little purse. She'd known from the day prior that she would be out all day. Doing what? She didn't have a clue because nobody told her, but she chose to refrain from asking questions and to just go with it.

"Mama!" Amerie heard the greeting that never failed to bring a comfort to her body as soon as she entered the downstairs lobby. Her eyes lit up seeing her daughter racing over to her as fast as her small legs could take her to her mothers open arms.

Amerie looked to her in fake shock as she picked her up, immediately drowning her face in tons of kisses. Nothing else made her happier than seeing the little girl whose smile knew to light up an entire room. She was what motivated Amerie's fight to keep her light shining, knowing she owed it not only to herself but to her baby. The happiest person she knew.

"Hello pretty girl." She smiled to her daughter who she couldn't help from pressing another kiss into the cheek of. "Daddy dropped you off?" She looked to Malani who immediately nodded her head that turned to look towards Angela.

"Lay-dee!" She pointed with a small smile, giving Angela a little wave. "Friend?" She looked to Amerie who lowered her down to stand on her own while straightening out the Fendi sweatshirt Malani wore.

"That's the lady who's been helping mama get better, can you see thank you to Ms. Angela?" She crouched down to her daughters level who cheesed up at Angela.

Amerie couldn't help the swell of her heart, seeing how adorable the little interaction of Malani saying thank you was. She allowed Angela to give her a hug that she returned, before looking back to Amerie.

"When her father dropped her off, he left this and this." Angela handed her a bouquet of roses, identical to those he'd gotten her when they spoke. That, and a small envelope. "I'm not sure what's in here, but he said to give it to you." She shrugged to Amerie who looked to the envelope weirdly.

But she took it anyways as she set the flowers down on the little table in the lobby. She didn't hesitate in carefully ripping the sealing where she seen the darkness of the black card that sat inside. Her eyes immediately lit up once she pulled it out, knowing this wasn't just some random card. It was his primary card, the one he held the most money on.

"He said run it up, and needed me to emphasize there are absolutely no limits and on top of that..." She trailed off as she dug around her large purse until pulling out a stack of money. "He said it'd be disrespectful to not make sure you had cash too." He handed her the stack of 100s, containing at least $10,000 in cash alone.

Amerie couldn't help the wide smile that spread along her face, so much to where it almost hurt. She'd forgotten this feeling long ago, and it was one only he brought out of her because only he had the means to spoil her in the ways that he did. Near 3 years since he did anything like this, and she basked in it.

"It looks like we're having a girls day boo, we got daddy's card." Amerie smiled down to Malani who only grinned up at her in response.

"And you can take my car, I trust you enough to know you can be with your baby unsupervised. And you only have a couple days left in here anyways." Angela spoke while digging through her purse until pulling out her keys to hand to Amerie who looked to her shocked.

Having that taste of freedom felt almost foreign now. Her life seemed to be jail, drugs, then straight to rehab where she was always under supervision. She couldn't even necessarily remember that random time period when she just had pure freedom.

She couldn't help from naturally wrapping her arms around Angela in a tight, yet genuine hug. "Thank you so much." She breathed out, those words being meaning to a lot of things.

"Don't thank me." Angela mumbled as they pulled away, gaining one last small smile from Amerie who grabbed onto Malani's little hand.

"You ready baby?" She smiled down to her daughter who quickly nodded. She immediately raised her arms up towards her mother who picked her up to place on her hip. "Um, wait I don't have my-."

"Her father dropped off your license, everything is in the bag." Angela handed Amerie Malani's pink baby bag, that had her snacks and sippy cups. Along with her pull ups, tablet, and whatever else she utilized when she was taken out of the house.

"He wasn't playing huh...thank you, and can you please just put the other stuff he got upstairs for me please?" She asked Angela who immediately nodded while gathering up everything.

"No problem boo, but gon head because he said everything needs to be done by 6 pm. Meaning getting everything done, shopping, getting ready at your house and then a black truck will pick y'all up. You can leave my car there, and bring it back tomorrow. My husband will just pick me up." She rambled out information while Amerie and Malani left out of the building.

"Sounds good!" Amerie called over her shoulder, just as the door to the rehab facility closed.

The hairs on her skin raised at how chilly it was, the weather reflecting early November in LA. She wrapped the purple blanket Malani held, over her small body that snuggled more into her mothers for comfort.

"Daddy need to get you a coat, he be having you outside in these thin sweaters." She sighed, but she didn't fault him for it. This was their first time raising Malani, and he was doing it alone, so it was a learning process.

She got Malani situated in the car seat that Syre dropped off when he brought her, making sure the straps were tight before moving to the drivers side. She climbed into the Infiniti, making sure to adjust the seat and mirrors to her liking before reversing out of the parking spot Angela utilized daily.

"Alright, where you want to go princess?" She glanced up into the mirror towards Malani who loudly played whatever was on her iPad.

"Paint" Malani held her little hands out that she wiggled towards Amerie who smiled to herself.

"I like the way that lil brain works." She glanced through the rear view mirror, while starting on her way towards the nail shop she frequently went to. They did walk-ins and appointments, despite always being packed out from the quality.

But luckily for them, it was a nail shop that Kimora owned as just one of her business around LA. She was deep in the beauty industry, and knew how to do just about anything. And what she knew how to do, she created a business for which were all started with the help of her father who was deep in the game himself. Allowing her the funds to kickstart whatever business she wanted.

And in turn, it got Amerie and Malani free service for just about anything. Malani talked her head off the entire ride over to the nail salon, that was only about 5 minutes away. But Amerie responded and sounded as interested as she could with everything her daughter had to say to her.

"And dada- he say um...hi." Malani looked to her mother who glanced down while backing into the parking space.

"He did?" She gasped dramatically to Malani who quickly nodded. "Well when you see him, tell him I said hi back." She smiled while leaning down to place a gentle kiss along Malani's forehead.

She didn't waste any time in placing the car in park and shutting it off. She did the same routine to get Malani out of the car, as she did when getting her settled in.

She held her daughters hand tightly to walk them into the nail salon. The ding at the front captivated everyone's attention, but it was really the 'Happy birthday Merie!' balloons that grabbed Amerie's attention.

"What the hell-."

"Happy birthday!" All of the workers called out in unison, just as Kimora came from the back holding a lit cake in her hands.

"Cake!" Malani pointed excitedly, thinking it was for her. But Amerie only held her arm tighter to stop her from running off towards Kimora.

"For my bestest friend, my sister, my kids aunt. I love you so much, and I hope you never ever forget that I'm in your corner always. Happy birthday boo." Kimora smiled, holding the cake out for Amerie to close her eyes and make a wish to blow out the candles.

As soon as she did, all of the workers clapped and Kimora placed the cake down so they could embrace each other in a tight hug with caution of her belly. "I love you so much more." Amerie whispered in her best friends ear, having to immediately blink back her tears that were threatening to fall.

"Yeah yeah fuck the sappy shit, I done cleared out my entire salon for you and my baby. So what y'all want?" Kimora spoke, walking deeper into the salon once Amerie let go of Malani so they could follow behind. "And you don't know how to speak to your aunty no more? Fake as hell." She playfully rolled her eyes, calling out to Malani who ran right past her.

"You know she rude, just like the rest of these damn kids. My little baby in here won't be that though." Amerie poked her bottom lip out while gently rubbing at Kimora's belly that was ready to pop.

"I'm so ready to be done with this pregnancy, I been pregnant forever." She groaned out in frustration, once finally plopping down in the chair in her private room.

She didn't take many clients, especially not now, but she made exceptions for Amerie. She knew exactly what her best friend liked and didn't like, and she wanted to execute that. Especially for her birthday.

"That's exactly how I felt with Lani, there's no way that was only a 9 month pregnancy." She shook her head as she got situated in the seat across from Kimora. "What color you want princess?" She asked Malani who she helped onto the chair next to her, where another lady would be doing her nails and feet.

"Mmmm, that." She pointed to Kimora's long acrylics that were purple.

"On your toes too boo?" Kimora asked, grabbing Amerie's hand to start on with her best friend's nails. She knew Amerie would want long and pink, with whatever design Kimora chose since she 9/10 took creative control.

"Yes." Malani nodded as she set her iPad down on the table in front of her.

Eyeing her daughter, Amerie only shook her head to focus back on Kimora. "My little diva, how did you know we were bout to come here?"

"Cause your baby daddy said he gave you money and sent you off to get yourself together. So I knew you'd be needing hair, nails and makeup, and you don't go to nobody but me." Kimora shrugged, beginning on the prep along Amerie's natural nail beds.

Her and Malani spent hours in the salon alone, which she couldn't complain about because Kimora and everyone else in there took their time. She knew the exact look she wanted for her first night of actually dressing up and just feeling 100% beautiful since being admitted in the rehab facility.

And that truly went for everything. From her getting herself together, to going to the mall where she dropped bands after bands on herself and Malani, to being at home trying to figure out what exactly to put on.

"Lani, sit down before you mess up your outfit. You look too pretty for me to have to change you." Amerie sighed, sitting her daughter down on her bed that she missed.

She missed her entire house period, and being able to go to sleep and wake up to her own place. But the feelings were soon to come back, being that she didn't have much longer she had to stay at that facility. Anxious and excited wasn't even the word to be coming home.

"I want play!" Malani pouted, with her hands crossed over her body that was dressed in the cutest black dress Amerie found in the store. It had gold sparkles all over it, with material she knew had to reflect the price she had to pay.

Per Malani's request of wearing her hair out, she added mousse and product to her daughters hair just to define her tight curls that hung. She gave her a side part, with a black headband that had a big bow in the middle which happened to be Malani's favorite headband to wear.

"Baby no playing right now, watch something on your iPad so mommy can get dressed. All I have to do is put this on okay?" She raised an eyebrow to Malani who only nodded, but still with her pout.

Exhaling a breath of relief from not having to continue going back and forth, Amerie finally put her focus on herself. She couldn't be anymore thankful that her hair, nails, and makeup were done and still up to perfection in her eyes.

Grabbing one of the bags she'd walked out with, she dug through until pulling out the outfit she had as a contender. But just looking at it made her second guess, leading to her phone in her hand ringing Syre's number that only took about 2 rings.

"Yo." He answered, his voice filling Amerie's ear who stood in the mirror in nothing but her bra and panties.

"Hi, I have a question." She mumbled, keeping her focus ahead on her body that looked the best she'd ever seen it. She gained her weight right back, but in the right places and she knew she looked good.

She heard some shuffling, until hearing his voice again. "Wassup...and Happy birthday again baby."

"Thank you, baby daddy." She emphasized, making his deep chuckle sound in her ear.

"Aw, youn know if you wanna call me baby or daddy. It's cool, you can use both tonight-."

"Boy don't make me hang up." She threatened teasingly to Syre who laughed again. "But seriously, how should I dress? You said something easy to take off, but that sounds like slutty or something. There's this cute black mesh thing that has cuts in the front and all that, it fits my body but I don't know if it's appropriate in front of Lani. I don't want to set a bad example." She stressed, glancing over at her daughter who was in her own little world.

"Amerie's she's 2, you tripping bout nothing cause she don't care." He sucked his teeth, but Amerie only rolled her eyes. 

"No, I really don't- let me FaceTime you hold on." She sighed, placing the phone down once hitting the FaceTime button.

While she waited, she got the outfit over her body that hugged her so good. She buttoned the buttons and adjusted everything, before picking the phone back up to show him. She watched his eyes squint for s second, until briefly widening out with a little smirk

"Damn- yeah, wear that shit right there...I hope you bought a couple, some different colors." He ran his tongue along his lips slowly, just intaking every curve and dip of her body.

He was growing obsessed just looking at her, and he needed her in some other ways. He didn't know how the night would end between them, but he knew what he prayed for by the end of the night. And her in that outfit was only making his fingers cross a little tighter.

"Are you sure? Or are you just horny?" She sighed to Syre who only sucked his teeth.

"You look fine Amerie, now hurry up and go downstairs." Was the last thing he said before hanging up the phone in her face.

Scrunching her face up, she rolled her eyes again but did as he said anyways. She grabbed her perfume to drown her body in, and the bracelet he'd gotten her to clasp over her wrist. Grabbing a different purse than the one she'd been using all day, she did a once over of herself with her shoes on before turning towards Malani.

"Alright, let's go princess!" She held her hand out to her daughter who looked up. Amerie didn't have to speak twice for her to immediately get up and skip over towards her mother who she grabbed the hand of.

"Pretty mama." She complimented with a small smile, showing the depths of her dimples.

"Thank you, you look pretty too." Amerie complimented, as they slowly made their way down the stairs and to the elevator to ride down to the first floor.

She surprisingly didn't feel any ounce of self conscious as she walked through the lobby and out the front door, straight towards the black truck outside. The black truck for her was accompanied by two others in the front, and two in the back. Hers sat in the middle with the driver standing outside of the open back door.

"Driver, for Ms. Idylla and Ms. Acius." He greeted Amerie who only nodded.

"Not you already getting called Ms. Acius Lani." Amerie teased her daughter who only hid her face in her mothers legs away from the men. Smiling to herself, Amerie picked her up to help her into her carseat, before sliding into the back of the truck next to her daughter.

She couldn't help but to smile at what sat inside, another bouquet of roses except this time red, and a an unopened bottle of champagne. She grabbed the note attached to briefly scan her eyes over.

You don't got to drink this, but if you plan to, don't open that yet. Leave it. That's for me and you.

The amount of times he'd alluded to them having alone time tonight made her both anxious, and nervous. Her plan was to just allow the night to flow, without putting any expectations on anything. If it felt right in the moment, whatever he planned between them, then it'd happen.

She wouldn't stop his gestures unless she felt uncomfortable, but whatever happened also didn't mean it would stick by morning. She was serious in her decisions and words she spoke to him when they chose to make things right, and that wouldn't change at all after whatever happened to celebrate her birthday.

Taking a deep breath, she turned towards Malani who already peered over at her, bringing a small smile along her face. "What are you looking at pretty girl?" She spoke teasingly, brushing her finger gently along Malani's eyebrows to smooth them out.

"Mama" She pointed, "we see dada?" She questioned Amerie with her small head slightly tilted.

"We're going to see your daddy right now, you miss him?" She looked to her daughter who slowly nodded her head, making Amerie do the same. "He misses you too, you took my spot in being his bestie." She joked, feeling a warmth inside her at the smile along Malani's face.

"Dada tell me he love you." Malani pointed, bringing a small smile along Amerie's face.

She wondered constantly what all Syre said about her to their daughter. She knew he would never spew anything remotely negative, but their relationship had been heavily on the rocks until recently. And even then, things were still a little iffy between them.

"Mmmm, I love him too." She crossed her legs over one another with her arm propped up against Malani's car seat. Her hand held her head up, as she stared down at her daughter who looked back up at her.

Whenever she stared at Malani, she had those moments of realization that she really has this baby who belonged to her and Syre. It made her reminisce about their relationship, and just how far they'd come prior to Malani and after her. She had her first and only child with him, and that alone made him someone in her life that no one would ever compare to.

"Why?"

Raising an eyebrow, Amerie chuckled from the genuine wondering of their daughter. "Because, he makes me happy, and he makes me smile, and he gave me my pretty princess. If I had to tell you every single reason I love your daddy, we would be here all day mamas. And we don't have time for that." She raised herself up, seeing through the window the truck finally pulled into Baltaire Restaurant.

She looked around the exterior of the beautiful restaurant, where the outside illuminated from the lights that shone around the front. She recognized Syre's car immediately, amongst some others that she knew as the backseat doors pulled open.

"Allow me to help." The security offered, the twang of his accent immediately captivating Amerie's attention as she stepped out of the car with her hand latched on his.

Her eyes blinked up to see the man she'd gotten acquainted with before, making her eyes widen ever so slightly, until reverting back. She didn't know what happened to him and truly didn't care, but it was nice knowing he was alive at least.

"Thank you, where's- oh." She stopped once seeing Malani walking around the car accompanied by 3 guards.

She couldn't help but to pull out her phone and snap a quick picture, seeing the life her child lived at just 2. She found it adorable, seeing as Malani didn't even reach any of their knees and she was being accompanied by three big mean-looking men.

"You are really your father's daughter, come." She held her hand out for Malani to latch onto, as they followed behind the man who'd opened the door for her and another.

They were surrounded completely by the guards who walked them inside the building, per Syre's request. It was this lifestyle that Amerie honestly didn't miss, but she accepted it because it came with the life she chose to submit to the second she allowed herself to have his baby.

She held Malani's hand as they entered into the restaurant. The waitress led them through the crowded vicinity, Amerie's body and outfit bringing stares out of near everyone. Those eyes that would make her extremely self conscious months prior, instead filled her head with the confidence that shown through her strut along the way.

Her head held high, shoulders back, and hand holding her daughter to guide them through. Her Chanel purse hung from the crook of her opposite arm perfectly, swinging with every clack her heels made along the ground leading up to the doors that opened up for Amerie and Malani to enter through.

And the second they did, the guards in front of her perished to reveal everyone standing with their phones out recording in the heavily decorated room.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Was screamed in unison, startling both Amerie and Malani who finally focused in on all of the faces.

She couldn't help her face that lit up in a wide, genuine smile, just before everyone erupted in speaking. Whether that be to her or everyone else, but the first to run up to her was Kimora.

"Damn bitch...I should've been ya baby daddy you wanna be looking like this!" She looked Amerie up and down, scanning her body completely.

"Luckily I'm the baby daddy, and you bout to make me pull my shit out and air this motherfucka in a minute let niggas keep looking at you." Syre's voice immediately captivated Amerie's attention. "You look gorgeous mama, Happy birthday." He greeted her with his arms wrapped around her frame, forcing the scent of his cologne through her nostrils.

She let go of Malani to wrap her arms around his neck to hug him back, "Thank you, you look good too." She spoke into his ear just before they pulled away.

She allowed her eyes to linger on him a little longer, really intaking just how good he really did look. He wore all black, from his black turtleneck that his tattoos peeked out of, to the black distressed jeans he wore with sneakers. He only wore gold jewelry, keeping it simple with just two chains. The one of her middle name, and another simple one.

He wore a gold Rolex and another tennis bracelet, just to top it off. She admired his face, that was shaved cleanly with the facial hair she loved, and his hair freshly cut although not too much. It was just the way she liked it, and the way that made her feel certain things just from staring at him.

"Dada!" Malani yelled anxiously, breaking the brewing tension between her parents who both looked down towards her.

"Wassup Princess, you look so pretty in ya lil dress." He crouched down to her level where they engaged in conversation, allowing Amerie to break apart with Kimora.

She looked around the space that didn't hold too many people, only those she knew. Her parents stood off talking to Elias, who was there without Kimberly. She spoke to each one of the kids who ran up to her to tell her Happy Birthday excitedly.

"I caught that lil thing between y'all, but imma mind mine." Kimora smirked to Amerie as she gently rubbed at her belly.

"You didn't catch shit, shut up." She playfully rolled her eyes with the more they walked into the party.

She looked around until her eyes landed on Syre's cousins walking in her direction. Immediately, her face twisted up as an uneasy feeling fell over her stomach that turned in near sickness. She'd been doing too good for them to intentionally ruin her day if that's what they had intention on doing.

"Wassup" Isaiah was the first to greet Amerie who looked to them blankly. Her eyes gradually trailed over to meet Remi's, the only one who would have even been invited had she been made aware of the guest list.

But he looked annoyed himself, because he was. He didn't feel like this was the right time or place to try and make peace with her, because it should take more than some words.

"Aight it don't make sense in bullshitten." Isaiah cleared his throat as he removed his hands from his pockets. "I can only speak for myself when I say this, but I genuinely want to say sorry. For all that shit. I want to do this now, before it's just tension throughout the entire dinner. You deserve more than just a verbal apology, but I just want you to know I'm genuinely sorry for all that shit." Isaiah apologized to Amerie who slowly nodded.

"Nah, me too." Mook spoke up, "Over everyone I know I acted the worse, and that shit wasn't right at all. It wasn't my place, or any of our place to do that shit. At the end of the day, you still Lani's momma and you and that nigga King relationship is only y'all's. All the extra wasn't necessary and like Zay said, this ain't even the half. But I want you to know and understand, I'm also sorry for everything. You ain't deserve none of that."

She looked to them silently, until slowly nodding. Taking a second to just intake their words. "I don't hold grudges that can be forgiven, but I've also learned the art of boundaries. I can forgive, I won't forget, and we won't be as close. But I can be cordial, allow you all around my daughter, and keep peace. I don't want anyone in my life who can't contribute to me being at peace." She looked between the two who both nodded in understanding.

"Say dat, you look good and healthy though. Real proud of you." Isaiah smiled small as he reached out to give her a small hug that she accepted, because she really didn't want to be holding any grudges.

"Thank you." She smiled, giving a hug to Mook also just to make it known they were fine. "But I see y'all have new bitches, those bird ass bitches got cut?" She pursed her lips sarcastically.

"No, they just some cheating ass niggas. But that's what them bitches get for tryna act all holier than thou, fuck them." Kimora laughed with Amerie who couldn't help herself.

She reached out to give Remi a hug who also gave her a happy birthday, before parting away from the little group to say hi to a couple of their other cousins. She then made her way over to her parents and Elias, who stood with Isabelle and the other kids.

"Happy birthday to my favorite, and forever sister in law." Isabelle greeted as she gave Amerie a tight hug. "How are you?"

"I'm happy, this is so cute. Thank you guys honestly, you didn't have to-."

"Oh baby don't thank us, thank Lani's father. All of this was his idea." Veronica waved off, giving her daughter a tight hug. "And happy birthday my love, you look amazing." She complimented with a kiss along Amerie's cheek.

"28 is crazy, you getting old on us na." Adrian shook his head, giving her a hug also which was followed by Elias.

"Ain't she? Was just 23 and running off behind that big head boy, it's been wonderful watching you grow into the woman you are now." Elias complimented, following Amerie's father.

"Y'all are going to make me cry, stop this." She fanned at her eyes jokingly, although her quick blinks shown that she really was beginning to grow emotional.

Everyone just seemed proud of her, and she wasn't used to such praises. But it meant a lot, especially with the amount of work that she'd done to get herself together and to overcome every challenge faced. With her drug abuse being the biggest of them all.

"Merie getting old, you bout to be 30." Keoni twisted his face up in disgust, making Amerie's mouth drop.

"Lil boy don't make me give you a whooping." She pointed with her eyebrows knitted together. "You and Xy only talk to me these days to disrespect me, ion like either of y'all anymore." She playfully rolled her eyes while turning to walk away from the boys who both laughed.

She went straight over to where everyone else was getting situated at the long table they'd be having dinner at. Amerie looked around until seeing Syre and Malani, who were both occupied in the menu with her daughter on his lap. Poking out her bottom lip, she made her way over towards them, taking the seat right next to Syre which gained his attention.

Looking up, he eyed Amerie who looked at him the same way. "You pretty as fuck, you know that?" Blushing to herself, Amerie turned her head away from him to pick up her own menu.

"Bad word dada!" Malani poked her lips out with her head turned to chastise Syre. Eyeing his daughter, he only sucked his teeth and turned his head back forward to ignore her.

"Don't know what the fuck she-."

"Bad word dada." Amerie mimicked Malani, not being able to contain her laughter once Syre eyed her the same way. Giggling to herself, she scanned over the menu that was long with everything sounding good. "But thank you, you kinda fine yourself." She teased.

"Kinda fine? Keep up playing with me." He muttered, and Amerie sat confused until feeling his hand on her thigh. Dangerously far up, only inches away from the place she hadn't felt him in so long.

He could hear the breath that hitched in her throat, bringing a small smirk to his face as he pulled his hand back. That was enough for her to sit silently, while conversation erupted throughout the table. She said words here and there, but it was clear he mind was elsewhere.

"We should do little toasts for the birthday girl, lemme start!" Veronica quickly shimmied out of her seat to stand with her glass of champagne. "Amerie, where do I even start with how proud I am of you? I've been able to raise you and watch you grow into such a beautiful young woman. Even with all that you've been through, I know it hasn't been easy in the slightest bit but you've overcome every single challenge. Minor setbacks for major comebacks, and your peace and happiness is coming. Believe it." Veronica blew a kiss to Amerie who placed her hands along her heart.

"I love you mommy." She blew a kiss back, just as Kimora stood up to go next.

"Okay whew, lemme get through this without crying but y'all know I'm pregnant." She fanned her eyes already, with barely any words out. "Amerie, I can't tell you how proud I am of you and how happy I am with how close we've gotten these last couple of years. With you, I gained a relationship with you that's stronger than that I have with my own blood sisters. I'd literally go to war behind you, it's not even funny and I'm not joking. I'm so happy to have been able to witness you grow and mature, become a mother, learn about yourself. You're the strongest woman I know, and I can say that forever. I love you so so so much. Soooo much." Kimora shook her head, going across the table to give Amerie a tight hug.

"I love you so much more." She whispered in her best friends ear as she allowed a lone tear, that she wiped quickly, to run from her eyes.

"Oh y'all getting sappy tonight huh." Remi joked, earning a middle finger from both of them. "But nah Ian gon say too much, you sis always. You an amazing woman, amazing mother, and a real nigga. Keep winning shorty." He reached across the table to dap up Amerie who couldn't contain her smile.

"My favorite cousin in law, thank you." She pettily threw in, with no care for Mook nor Isaiah.

"Aight lemme go, and my shit finna be long as hell so everyone sit back and get comfortable." Syre handed Malani to her mother as he stood from his seat next to Amerie, who looked up at him anxiously.

Her heat began to race as soon as he looked down towards her, their eyes locking in on one another deeply. She could see the sincerity in his eyes, that he finally allowed to show with her. His tongue slowly ran along his lips, intaking how beautiful she looked from the way the orange light shone down on her face.

"Ion even know where to start with you-."

"This nigga bout to start reciting vows." Isaiah shook his head while leaning back.

"Shut up bitch." Syre spat, before looking back towards Amerie who smiled nervously. "But nah, real shit outside of my children you the best thing to ever come into my life and I mean that. Almost 6 years, it don't even seem like it been that long since you walked into a nigga life and it ain't been easy at all. We ain't start out on the right foot or nun, but it make looking back at the journey mean a lot more. You not like any woman I ever met in my life, everything about you so different and authentic. Till the day I die, imma beat myself up for ever fucking you over and almost losing you out my life completely." He stared at Amerie whose eyes gradually began to water up.

"You my forever, always. Ion know the future between us or what may happen, but won't nobody ever have my heart the way you got that shit and I mean it. I'll do this shit with you a billion more times if you ever let me, but at the end of the day I just want to see you happy. No matter how it happens, you deserve the world for giving birth to my daughter alone. And I want to give you the world and more, and I promise to do that as long as I'm alive. I love you till the end of time ma." He wrapped up, keeping his eyes on Amerie who quickly pulled him down in a hug.

Her arms clasped around his neck, with a small kiss pressed into his cheek. "I love you too." She whispered, feeling Malani join in on the hug and the sound of cameras flashing.

"Love you!" Amerie cheesed between her parents who were being the most intimate she'd ever seen them.

Pulling back, Amerie kissed her daughters temple. "We love you the most, the best thing to ever happen to me." She whispered, pulling her daughter closer into her.

She felt genuine happiness that she'd hadn't felt in so long. Just being surrounded by the people she loved, and knew loved and cared about her back. Knowing that all of this came about because of Syre meant a lot to her also, and was earning him brownie points in her eyes of him proving that he was genuine about her.

They spent the dinner with nothing but laughing and talking with one another. It was something Amerie missed, and didn't realize how much until being in the moment. They ate and cut her cake, before dispersing around the room with the kids playing and the adults having their own conversations.

"What are your plans after this? Did he say he has anything?" Kimora looked to Amerie who shook her head no.

"Not that I know of, meaning no birthday dick...what if..." She looked to Kimora who raised an eyebrow. "No, I can't." She sighed, immediately shutting down the thought in her mind.

"For the road." Kimora joked, although the look in Amerie's eyes once she said it told her more than enough. "Amerie!" She whisper-yelled, taking her best friends attention from her baby father once more.

"He's looking at me too and- I'll be back." She cleared her throat as soon as he gestured her to come over towards where he stood.

Kimora only watched as Amerie stood up to follow wherever Syre went down the little back room of the area they held the small party. She trailed her eyes towards Remi who only laughed, peeping exactly what was going on since Amerie walked in the party and they couldn't take their eyes off of one another.

Amerie went in the exact direction Syre did, meeting him in the small back hallway away from everyone else. The second she turned the corner, a chill ran down her spine seeing his stare and the hunger in his gaze when he looked at her. His body leant against the wall with his head slightly tilted and lips parted, showing off the sparkle from the diamonds in his mouth.

"I told you only buy some shit that's easy to take off if imma be the one taking it off you. It look to me you with it." Was the first thing he allowed to leave his mouth through the smoke that seeped past his lips from the blunt he smoked.

Raising an eyebrow, Amerie's steps towards him grew closer until she stood directly in front of him. So close that his free arm reached out to grasp her waist gently, pulling her just a little closer. "I am?"

"One last time before we call this shit quits. I'm down if you down, but Ian tryna have you agree and all of a sudden you back at square one. I can hold off." He eyed her, with those low gray intoxicated eyes. The smell of the smoke told her he was smoking pure weed, not the laced stuff he'd grown accustomed to.

Her arms naturally raised to wrap around his neck, making that grip on her waist tighten. "I know I can handle it without fucking up my head, but if we do it then this is really the last time." She spoke in all seriousness, meaning every word as he inhaled from the blunt again.

"I hear you, so we leaving or not?" He smirked, down at his baby mother who twisted her lips contemplating.

"Let's go, but-." He cut her off by smashing his lips into hers. He'd been feigning to do it all night, and the confirmation of how they were about to end it was enough for him to finally kiss her in the sensual manner he'd been wanting.

Their lips moved slowly atop one another, almost melting into each other perfectly. Amerie allowed his hand to roam her body, running up and down her sides to bring a deeper sensation through her until they pulled away. With how close their faces stood, she could almost see every detail in his gray irises that sparkled with the night.

She looked to him with eyes of pure lust, needing him in ways only he could provide. Turning on her heels, she led the way out from the back with him close behind. Turning to Kimora, she looked to her friend while Syre brushed past her to get his things together.

"Ki I really want you to understand how much progress I know I've made. I'm at a point where I understand and am in touch with myself, I know the decision I'm making right now." She spoke seriously to Kimora who she could tell felt a little uneasy. "I kissed someone else the other day, do you think it'd be wrong? For him and I to do it?" She asked her best friend who immediately shook her head no.

"No, you're single and this is only a one night thing with him. And you're specifically doing this with him so you don't have to sleep with anyone else, whoever you kissed I assume you like so I don't think it's wrong. But that's just me. And we can take Lani for the night." She shrugged, and that was all Amerie needed to stand on her decision and go through with it.

Just in time for Syre who approached her with her purse and Malani to say bye. Amerie crouched down to place multiple kisses on her daughters tired face.

"I love you so much and imma be home soon baby. But be good for Ki and Remi okay?" She looked to her daughter who lazily nodded her head, while Syre picked her up to do the same.

"She ready to knock out, just in time too." He shook his head, kissing her forehead gently as he sat her down on Kimora's lap. "Aight, we out!" Syre called out to everyone once grabbing Amerie's hand to lead them out of the back room.

"Ohhh use protection kids!" Isaiah called out as soon as his eyes landed on the two who weren't wasting any time in leaving.

Flicking him off playfully, Amerie waved to everyone else while doing a light skip to keep up with Syre. Again, the eyes of the main restaurant drunk her in which this time, Syre could see and feel. Which only boosted his ego being that he was the one taking her home tonight, leading them straight outside towards the black truck out there.

"Your car-."

"We getting driven." He kept it short as he helped her inside the back of the blacked out Escalade. He couldn't help his eyes from lingering on her ass, the see through outfit she wore was leaving little to the imagination.

Amerie jumped, feeling his hand come down on her ass hard. Turning her head over her shoulder, instead of a glare, she only smiled towards him while climbing deeper inside the car. Following suit, Syre climbed in after her with the driver pushing the door shut behind him.

He didn't waste any time in grabbing the bottle of Champagne to open for them, while Amerie grabbed one of the glasses already spread. "What we gon toast to?" He glanced over at her, as he carefully popped the bottle open.

Crossing her legs over one another just as the car began to move, Amerie held her glass out for him to pour up. "To good health, healing, and peace." She smiled with her glass raised to clink the one he poured for himself.

"To good health, healing, and peace." He repeated, before they both threw their heads back to intake the light amount of alcohol in the glass.

Staring at him, Amerie couldn't help the desires and urges that came over her just from his face alone. Her tongue ran over her lips slowly, needing him desperately.

"Can he roll up the partition, please?" She asked Syre who only nodded.

Leaning forward, he tapped the driver who glanced up through the mirror. "Partition." Was all he needed to say for the divider to slowly roll up, enclosing the two to their privacy.

Nothing was said between Amerie, nor Syre once he pulled her onto his lap aggressively. Their lips meshed together, moving passionately. He allowed her to lead, pacing the tempo of the kiss until finally pulling away once his hands attempted to undress her.

"Let me." She stopped him before he could begin to strip her of any of her clothing. Her tongue ran over her teeth, eyes never leaving his as her body lowered down onto her knees along the ground of the backseat.

"It's yo birthday." Syre watched her work her hands along his belt buckle, anxiously freeing him of his hardness that tightened his pants. Her body relaxed once her hand wrapped around his thickness, her pretty pink nails decorating it.

"I could care less." She murmured, before  lowering her head gradually down his long shaft. She took him in her mouth inch by inch, wrapping her tongue around him till her nose made contact with his body. She took a long breath to regain her composure and started to bob her head up and down steadily, never finding it difficult to accept his size.

"Fuck." He mumbled, his right hand lowering to entangle itself in her hair. The suction she was creating with her mouth each time she raised up almost caused him to release alone. He wanted to groan. This made him feel as though her spit was spilling all over him because of how sloppy she liked to get.

Amerie lowered her head to half-cover him, hallowing her cheeks, and encircled his base with both of her hands. With her lips and hands working in unison to free him, she stroked them in a counterclockwise motion. She was sucking him like a popsicle and humming to add vibration, giving little thought to the mess she was producing because she knew he liked it.

Syre's eyes stayed down on her, with a fresh glass of champagne in one hand and the blunt he'd been smoking between his lips. He stared down at the mother of his child sloppily move her mouth along him in the back of the car, making a mess of the saliva that trickled down her face.

Amerie moved her right hand to fondle his balls as her left hand quickly went along his shaft as she felt him start to expand a little in her hold. Knowing that his tip was the most delicate part of him, she elevated her head to focus on it alone while continuously flicking her tongue against it.

"Amerie- damn, shit." She smirked at his jumbled up words, never stopping until she felt his warm seed start to pour into her lips, at the sound of him cutting himself short. She slid her head all the way down again while sliding her left hand over his balls, continuing to play with them.

Her head remained wrapped around his shaft until she was certain she had extracted every last drop of nut from him. She wanted him to go straight down her throat, which he did.

"We here, get up." He mumbled reluctantly as soon as they pulled into the back of the hotel. Raising her head, Amerie grabbed the cloth napkin he held out towards her to dab at her face and clean him off.

She helped him get himself together, moving quick to make sure he was together once the driver pulled open the back door. Rubbing her lips together, Amerie accepted the help from the driver to step out of the car with her pure in her hand.

She waited until Syre met her around the car, his low eyes from the blunt he'd smoked staring deep into her awaiting ones. He grabbed her hand to lead them into the hotel, going straight to the elevator to ride up towards the suite.

He didn't say anything, he simply stood at one side of the elevator with his eyes staring at her intently. She could tell thoughts roamed his head that he didn't verbalize, and neither did she.

The silence was comfortable, all the way from the elevator to where they stood outside of the room he had. She took the keycard he gave her to press against the reader, finally unlocking the door she anxiously pushed open but immediately froze.

"Syre..." She breathed out the second they'd entered the room, pure shock reading off of her features from all that she'd seen.

Her eyes scanned the room at all the gifts that overflowed the living area of the suite. From Chanel, to Dior, Prada, Christian Loubiton, Fendi...it was really anything she could've thought of. Some of the jewelry boxes opened to sparkle and glimmer the diamonds that shined in the light, while others stacked closed. There was barely sight of the floor from the way gifts filled near every inch, laid out on every table, filled the couch, and clearly lead into the bedroom atop the rose petals.

She felt his body come up behind hers, his hands grasping her waist tightly to pull her body back against his. His head buried into the crook of her neck, placing gentle kisses that trailed up from her collarbone which he focused on first.

"This just a start to the making up I got to do, and it ain't bout to all just be materialistic. But lemme shower you." He mumbled into her ear, his hands creating their own journey down her body, feeling and grasping every curve God graced her with.

The heat of his hands roamed her body perfectly, like she was hand crafted for his touch. "Thank you." She breathed out, trying to contain herself while grabbing one of the jewelry boxes first.

"That's my favorite gift I got you, open it." He urged, finally pulling away so she could regain focus on what she was doing.

Amerie listened to his words, carefully pulling apart the box. "This is so pretty." Her bottom lip hung at the necklace that read Malani's name in pure diamonds.

"I got you two, one of her first and the other of her middle names. I was gon put both, but Lani got a long ass name fa no reason." He shook his head while grabbing the other box for her that he opened. "This a pendent from your first ultrasound you gave me pictures of." He showed Amerie who looked down to the jewelry with eyes that sparkled.

No words could express what she needed to make known, as she grabbed his face in her hold to kiss hard. She moved her lips with his that kissed her back with the same passion and energy.

"I love being able to still put a smile on this pretty ass face." He mumbled against her lips that he kissed along again. It was a sensation he'd never get tired of feeling, the pillow-like cushions of lips she had that always had an effect over him.

"I love you." She mumbled as they pulled away, "Thank you for everything today, you didn't have to do any of that but I'm appreciative of it. Genuinely." She looked to Syre who only waved her off.

"I owe you a lot more than this shit." He spoke in all seriousness.

"Show me what you owe." She spoke with her eyes glued to his once placing her purse down.

Eyeing her, Syre freed himself from the jacket and shirt he wore to leave him shirtless. "Imma ask you one last time before we take things further, are you 100% bout this? We can leave it at the gifts, or if you craving I can just give you head or sum. But ion want us going all the way and in the end I manage to fuck you up even more mentally." He spoke while pulling her body into his.

"I'm positive Syre, and my biggest ask right now is that you believe I'm good." Her words one last time were all he needed to lead her towards the actual bedroom.

His head buried into the crook of her neck that he kissed and sucked on, taking time to loosen her attire with every step towards the bed. He walked with her until the back of her knees hit up against the bed, making her fall back with his body climbing atop hers.

He kissed all down her body with the further he pushed her outfit, that had nothing under. She released a groan with every trace of his tongue and lips down her body, until her clothes were off completely.

His eyes stared down at her core that glistened at the dimness from the moonlight that shone down on her body. Naked, completely, and at his hands to do whatever it is he pleased. He couldn't do anything without taking time to just admire her, and how beautiful she was.

"Your body is gorgeous." He breathed out to Amerie who naturally grew shy under his stare. She attempted to close her legs, but didn't get far once his hands grasped her knees to stop her before she could get too far. "What you hiding for?" He blinked up towards her, seeing the shyness that overcame her flushed out face.

"It's embarrassing, stop." She mumbled, attempting to close her legs again but he only spread them wider.

His body fit between her thighs near perfectly, his shirtless frame laying flat on the bed right between her. "What's embarrassing?" He mumbled, lowering his head to start on a trail of the softest kisses starting from just under her belly button. He moved so slow with his mouth that spoke to her physically in pure passion, such small kisses shooting through her entire body with the lower his mouth descended.

The softness of his lips brought her head back into the plush white bedding they lay atop. Her hand reached down ever so slightly, feeling the bristles of his hair massage just under her palm to use as leverage for his movements. His tongue glided around her, following suit with light sucking and biting to provide a trail of his love marks down her body.

Her insides leaked proof of her arousal, staining the damp puddle she left along the bed. He could smell her, that sweet aroma of her need for him that spilled out of her body with the longer he made her wait. She anticipated him, needed to feel him in the place that craved him the most. Heavy, shaky breaths slipped past her slightly parted lips that fell open in a gasp the second he made it to his destination.

Her body shuttered the second his wet lips sucked her into his mouth, her wetness. The sloppiness of his spit leaked down the sides of his mouth, running a trail down her crevices until dropping down into the bed that was beginning to grow ruined from their premature mess. The moans that fell from her parted lips encouraged the way he hungrily, messily feasted at her body like it'd be the last time.

"F- fuck, right there Syre." She moaned out, thighs pressed firmly on the bed. Her moans got louder after he flexibly pushed her legs back into the bed, encouraging her knees to gently graze against her ears, forcing her to give her body up to him in ways he desired. She became totally open and susceptible to his touch, enabling him to noisily paint his saliva on her quivering core.

In the middle of the bed, they lay with focus only on one another. The sounds of his mouth pulling back, to spit back on her core that leaked out at his touch orchestrated with her moans. He wanted her to be loud, needed to hear the verbal encouragement for the feelings he placed over her body with his touch alone.

The curtains in the dark room danced out from the open balcony door, bringing goosebumps to their skin that heated up using one another's bodies.

He quickly plunged two fingers into her with his mouth still fixed on her, removing his hand from the fixed position of keeping her thighs spread. His other hand parted her second set of lips, quickly flicking against her pearl with his cream-decorated tongue. Her orgasm intermittently spilled out of her each time his fingertips made contact with her spongy pleasure point, his fingers moving at the same speed as his tongue to pound into her carelessly.

"I won't stop till you wet my face, so make a mess for me." As he spoke to her, he pushed his fingers all the way to the point of curling them up. His words alone, and the vibrations of his mouth brought a tightness over her hand that held him in place.

Her hips chased her orgasm, grinding against his face until she could hear herself raising down on him. She obliged to his command, squirting out all that he'd asked of her. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, all sound from her mouth seizing once he tightly gripped at her thighs to catch everything in his mouth.

Instead of holding it, he swallowed it. His fingers strummed a rhythm against her sensitive clit, keeping his mouth on her until her body went limp in his hold.

His body raised to grab her up by her neck, keeping his grip tight to steady their bodies once he brought his lips onto hers. Their tongues entangled among touch, wrapping around one another to force her into tasting herself against his tongue, intaking the saliva that mixed in with a hint of her essence.

Her hands lowered to toy with his belt while he kicked his shoes off, allowing her to loosen his pants to fall down his waist. Leaning back, Syre watched her hands fiddle with getting him down to the same level of bareness she was. She could see the way his boxers tightened from the hardness of his dick that she anxiously freed.

Her eyes stared at it lustfully the second it sprang out for her view, while Syre stepped out of his clothes. The veins that protruded brought her arousal right back, her eyes gradually trailing back up to stare into his low intoxicating ones.

"Lay back mama." He urged Amerie who silently did as he said.

Her chest raced from how long it'd been without intimacy between them, especially sober. She stared up at the ceiling, until his face replaced the darkness above.

"Imma go slow aight, tell me if you in pain and I'll go slower." He stared down into her eyes, waiting for her nod of understanding.

Nodding himself, he reached down between the two where he grasped his hardness to gently run up and down her sopped up folds. Her light shudder didn't go unnoticed, that feeling of his tip massaging at her forcing her head back into the bed once more.

Her arms wrapped around him the second she felt his tip begin to expand her slowly, with little warning. Her lips gaped with a small gasp, that pain she hadn't experienced since their first time coming back over her. She felt like a virgin, and he could sense it with how tense her body and hold on him grew.

"Relax." He whispered into her ear where he placed a soft kiss just under. He sunk into her depths inch by inch, spreading her with the deeper he pushed inside until their bodies connected together.

Raising up, he looked down into her twisted up face as he began to slowly grind into her. Each passing second making the pain slowly fade, to replace itself with the pleasure she'd been anticipating the entire night.

With each thrust he made with his wave-like hips, her nails sank deeply into the skin on his back and trailed down his skin. Her thighs were tightly grasped by his free hand, causing them to fluidly press up against the bed and entirely exposing her body to him. Her body stuck out like an eagle for him to pierce her as deeply as possible, and she had no choice but to let him do as he wished.

"You such a good girl, you doing so well, mama." Her body froze as that well-known knot developed in the pit of her stomach as he offered encouragement. She whimpered out and threw her head back as Syre observed her white cream progressively cover his dick.

"You are so fucking beautiful." He muttered while letting her knee folds to hang over his shoulders. As he let go of her hands, they moved around her bare body until they found a place for them to entwine. She had a hard and desperate hold on him. "I missed you so much, Amerie." He mumbled as he carefully shifted his hips back to grind into her.

She tossed her head back and groaningly looked just at the backs of her eyelids, following her ecstasy. Both of them had never experienced someone as slow and sensual as each other. She could feel him exploring depths he hadn't yet reached by the way he submerged into her each time he backed away just a little bit. Her thoughts were sent into a blissful state she had never known before by his lips, as they caressed her neck and he buried his head into the crease.

She groaned out, feeling him drive into her as deeply as their bodies would allow, halting inside of her at a hilt. "R-right there baby," she moaned. Nothing but the sounds of his own groans in her ear and the clenching and unclenching of her internal organs around him could be heard through the room.

"I feel you, let it out for me baby." He whispered in her ear. Her body trembled, everything shook as she wet both of their bodies up with her orgasm. She couldn't help her whimpers that sounded from him fucking her through it, every clap of their bodies draining her until she had nothing else to offer him.

He never pulled out as he flipped their bodies, forcing her on top with her hazy eyes staring down at him. "You know what to do, you forgot?" Syre raised an eyebrow.

Amerie carefully moved her body weight to rest on her knees while resting her hands for support on his inked chest. Her hips gradually started to establish a steady rhythm after she finally felt her vitality returning, with their eyes never leaving each other.

She slightly leaned down, her breast in his face, and ran her tongue over her lips as she slowly bounced her ass around on top of him. The pleasure she was giving him was something he didn't know he missed as much until he got back in her. Syre grunted softly at the sensation of her walls slickly wrapping around him, gripping her waist with both hands, his mouth wrapped around her left nipple, biting and sucking roughy to stop himself from releasing any moans or grunts.

"Throw that shit, remind me why I be acting crazy." He gripped her throat tightly in his hand, while the other came down on her ass hard to encourage her movements.

"Mmmm, keep going." She moaned out, arching her back on top of him to give a view of nothing but her ass that moved effortlessly.

His hand came down on her ass repeatedly, obliging to the request that made her drip down him profusely. Her teeth sunk down into her bottom lip hard, feeling his grip along her throat tighten to restrict her breathing. The aggression letting her know he too was coming to his peak.

"Can't no other bitch get you outta character like me." She whispered in his ear, holding his face in her hand gently. "And no bitch ever will."

Groaning, Syre threw his head back feeling himself begin to paint her insides from her words alone. He loved when she talked her shit, reminding him of what he already knew.

Moaning out, she made sure every sound from her mouth caught in his ear as she came with him. Both their bodies shook against one another, the warmness of his seed filling her body while she spilled out onto his lap for a third time.

They stayed together until they both panted out of breath with Amerie's body rolling off of his. She laid with her back sunken into the bed, but it was cut short as soon as Syre stood from the bed with a grip along her arm. She stared at him the entire time he forced her up with him, saying nothing while leading them towards the balcony.

"No bitch getting me outta character like you." He repeated her words, keeping his body pressed behind hers that he assisted down to a 90 degree. "And nobody else fuck you like this, and won't nobody ever will. You understand that?" He spoke down to Amerie who could only nod.

Her body bent over the balcony railing, overlooking the entire city as she could feel her insides stretching out around him. Her head lazily fell with a loud moan, feeling weak in her legs that struggled to keep her up.

She took a deep breath and fluttered her eyes open to look down at the bustling city below them. Her body hung over the 20th story balcony as cars and people walked by the illuminated towering building. Completely exposed, and in the hands of a man who was anxious to have her body submit to him.

"You understand that anyone looking up can see our shadow and, if they listen close enough, possibly hear these pretty moans." He whispered into her ear. With each slow stroke he provided, he started setting a toe-curling tempo in his hips to penetrate her further.

Amerie felt her barriers opening up to make room for him as her hands tightened their grip on the balcony railing, her claws cutting into her palm. The moist sound between them grew louder with each passing second, as Amerie continued to cover him in more of her white cream as he pulled back only to refill her once again.

"It ain't ladylike to enjoy getting fucked for whoever eyes wanna watch." He mumbled, keeping a tight grip on her ass as he pounded deep inside her. "Show me how unladylike you can get."

Amerie bent her body as best as she could with a slight arch in her back, pulling her bottom lip into her mouth as she turned her head over her shoulder to glance in his direction.

As soon as her ass started to bounce around him, Syre's lips curled into a grin. He relaxedly leaned back and put one hand on her waist, holding her arch with the other, all the while keeping his eyes fixed on how she fucked herself without his help.

"Is this unladylike enough for you?" She bit her lip, attempting to contain the loudness of her moans that threatened to spill. She didn't stop as she felt her bodily fluids dripping down her inner thighs. With each step she took, the distance between her and Syre grew wider and stickier. By this point, the people beneath them were probably aware of her loud groans and the rubbing of their flesh.

Syre moaned in response and jerkily lifted her head by her hair. He pounded her forcefully, with his other hand grabbing her ass in his grasp as he suddenly burst out inside of her. Amerie's walls tightened and unclenched around him, milking him for everything while she adorned both of their thighs with her own cum, sending her body trembling from her own orgasm.

Their bodies stayed pressed together until they both released completely, prompting Syre to finally pull out to allow her body to collapse on the cushions behind them.

"How you feeling?" He looked down at Amerie who he hovered his body over, his chains dangling back and forth in her face.

Smiling, she leant up to gently peck his lips as her body sunk into the plush cushions with pure bliss radiating off of her. "How does it look like I'm feeling?" She smiled to Syre who eyed her.

"No backtracking?"

"No." She quickly shook her head, raking her fingers through her wild hair.

"Good, cause we got months of making up to do." He smirked down into her smiling face, that only brought his head down to engage in the most eager kiss between them.

❣︎

Sorry for any errors lol

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Been Away Mya.

Любовные романы

213K 8.1K 40
Very broken but bougie girl & Very mean and attractive hood nigga book one: Been Away book two: Adore You PSA: VERY MATURE LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH IS...
Difference between us (complete) deadlywork

Художественная проза

420K 10.7K 51
He's shy she's loud Will there difference actually bring them together? Book 2 is out🤪
RULES AND ROSES II HouseofReadz

Художественная проза

113K 4.4K 23
*NOTE: This is the second book of "Rules and Roses". Be sure to read the first book first! *sorry for any mistakes
X-Tra Credit Miss G

Короткий рассказ

199K 5.3K 10
A "Thug Love Series" Short Story / Fan Fiction Hope Y'all Enjoy -Miss_Hoodnificent