โ‹† ๐–๐€๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐–๐„ ๐†๐Ž |...

kimxmaximoff

โ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ค๏ฟฝ... ะ•ั‰ะต

โ‹† ๐–๐€๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐–๐„ ๐†๐Ž โ‹†
โ˜พ ๐€๐„๐’๐“๐‡๐„๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐’ โ˜ฝ
๐€๐‚๐“. ๐Ÿ โœง
โš˜ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐ˆ. โค๐–๐„'๐‘๐„ ๐๐€๐‚๐Š, ๐๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡๐„๐’ !
โ…ก. โค๐„๐‹๐„๐๐€ !
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. โค๐ƒ๐Ž๐Ž๐…๐”๐’
๐•. โค ๐‰๐€๐’๐ !!
๐•๐ˆ. โค ๐€๐’๐’๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐„

๐ˆ๐•. โค๐€๐“๐“๐€๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ ??

222 8 10
kimxmaximoff

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏 ⏤ 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟏 "𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐓" & 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟐 "𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒"

𝐎𝐇, 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐎 ⏤ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒

"𝐈𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐤,
𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫."

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘 :

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭."

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 and Amara helped Wells collect a lot of water, she invited Wells to sleep in their tent. Now she would've built the second tent, but in all honesty, she didn't really feel like building since it was dark. However, Wells happily accepted, he didn't care, and said that it was fine.

As they walked back to the tent from the dropship, Wells became friends with Nathan and Elena. Elena really liked him and thought he was funny, as he had made a couple jokes that made her laugh. Nathan was a bit harsh on him at first until Amara explained the fact that it wasn't Wells' fault for what his father did. They became good friends after that.

╔════╝⋆˖⁺‧₊ ☽𖤓☾ ₊‧⁺˖⋆╚════╗

Wells suddenly woke up, having the need to go to the restroom. He quietly got up, but leaned down since the tent wasn't tall enough for him, from his spot next to Nathan, and unzipped the tent. "Where are you going?" A sleepy voice whispered, catching Wells' attention. He looked back and saw that Amara had awoken and had her head propped up on her hand.

"Sorry, I gotta go pee." He smiled as Amara lightly chuckled before laying her head back down to its original place. "Be careful." She mumbled softly as Elena snuggled up to Amara.

"Will do. I won't be long." Wells whispered back before stepping out of the tent and zipping it back up. Amara smiled before closing her eyes again.

As Wells walked back to the tent, quietly trying not to wake anyone after he was finished with his business. He was drying his hands on his clothes after he had washed his hands with a bit of water that they had earlier collected. Wells was almost to the tent when he gasped. Someone grabbed him, covering his mouth with their hand to prevent him from yelling.

His eyes widened even wider when he made eye contact with the person who had grabbed him. It was Bellamy, and he had a fucking gun pointed at Wells' face. Bellamy shushed Wells as he waved his gun away from his face, motioning for Wells to follow him.

As much as Wells wanted to shout out for help, he didn't. He knew no one would help him, except maybe his new friends. He hoped that Amara was still awake and noticed that Wells was still not back and was taking too long. But no, he kept quiet and walked in front of Bellamy, who was leading him away.

They had walked in silence, except for the sound of leaves crunching under their footsteps, for a bit before Bellamy stopped him. "That's far enough." Bellamy finally spoke, breaking the silence between the two boys. Well stopped and turned around to face Bellamy. "I don't want to shoot you, Wells.. Hell, I like you-but I do need them." With his gun, Bellamy pointed up at the Ark before continuing. "To think that you're dead." He smirked.

"Why? Why are you doing this, for real, not some crap about getting to do what you want to do?" Wells pressed as Bellamy looked away from him. "I have my reasons. I also have the gun." He looked back at Wells. "So I ask the questions, and the question is, why aren't you helping me?" Wells stayed quiet.

"Your dad banished you, Wells, and yet here you are still doing his bidding, following the rules. Aren't you tired of always doing what's expected of you?" Bellamy stared at Wells, who looked away. "Stand up to him. Take off that wristband, and you'll be amazed at how good it feels." Bellamy smiled.

"He's still my dad. I don't want him thinking that I'm dead. So, no. Never. Not gonna happen." Wells declined, thinking of his father. He didn't want to make his father feel the pain of losing his son. Even though Wells hated what his dad has done. Yet he still loved the father he grew up with. "Is that clear enough for you?"

Bellamy sucked in a breath as he nodded. "Yeah, it is." He replied before loading the gun in his hand and pointing it at the boy in front of him. "I'm sorry it had to be this way." Bellamy spoke before putting his gun back into the waistband of his pants. Wells looked at him with confusion as to why Bellamy put his gun away-wasn't he just going to shoot him?

From the corner of his eye, Wells saw a dark figure creeping up behind him. He turned around as Murphy stepped on a crunchy leaf that made his presence known. Wells looked at the piece of metal in Murphy's hand before looking at his wristband, realizing that they were going to take it off. He jumped away from the second boy who came up behind him.

Wells took off, running up the hill as Murphy laughed. Two more boys appeared from behind the hill and immediately grabbed the scared boy. "No! No! Get off of me! No!" Wells yelled as they dragged him back down the hill and forced him down by a rock. The three boys held Wells down, forcing his hand with the wristband onto the rock as Murphy stepped closer to them.

"Get it. Do it!" One of the boys yelled as Murphy bent down by Wells' wristband. He shoved the mental in between the wristband and Well's wrist. "No! Come on, mad! Please, don't do this!" He begged as he felt the pain of the wristband being ripped off. A loud crack and static noise were heard.

Amara, who was awake waiting for Wells to come back, was about to finally fall asleep when she jumped back up. Confused, she looked around the tent and realized that Wells wasn't back yet. It had been a long time since he had left, and Amara began to worry. Deciding to go look for him, she gently took off a snoring Elena and stood up. She unzipped the tent and walked out. As she closed the tent, she heard yelling.

Her eyes widened, and she instantly took off, following the screaming. As she got closer to the commotion, it became louder and more clear. Amara gasped as she recognized the voice that was now begging. She stood behind a tree and finally saw what was happening. Wells was on the ground, groaning in pain as he held his wrist, and the three boys around Wells laughed at the poor boy. Amara was livid. What the fuck did they do to him? She thought as the three laughing criminals ran off, leaving Wells and Bellamy, who was standing by the young teen in pain, on the ground.

Amara ran down and came up behind Bellamy. She harshly pushed him away from Wells, obviously catching the attention of both boys. "What the hell did you do to him?" Amara snarled at Bellamy, who was a bit in shock as she had just snuck up behind him.

"Wells! Are you okay?" She pushed past Bellamy, purposely bumping him in his shoulder. She bent down next to Wells, taking his wrist in her hands. Wells nodded before glaring up at Bellamy.

With an annoyed look, Bellamy placed his hands on his hips. "Look, Wells, I gave you a choice. Unfortunately, you obviously chose wrong." He waved his hand, motioning towards the boy who was on the ground. Both teens looked up at the older boy and gave him a death stare.

"Come on." Amara spoke as she helped Wells up. He muttered a 'thank you' before rubbing his wrist. Bellamy was about to tell Amara to also take off her wristband but stopped when he saw her hold up her hand. "Don't. You've done enough. Leave us the hell alone, you fucking asshole." Amara insulted the older boy as she and Wells started to walk away from him.

When they were a few feet away from Bellamy, Amara turned her head around to look at him, who was already looking at her. "And stop acting so tough when you still have that horrendous hairstyle." Bellamy was offended that she had insulted his hair not once but twice already. He was even more when she and Wells started to laugh as they disappeared into the darkness of the trees.

Bellamy stood there alone for a few seconds before scoffing. He once again lifted his hands up to his hair and tried to push it down. He sighed when he couldn't. God, he really needed to put some water on it.

╔════╝⋆˖⁺‧₊ ☽𖤓☾ ₊‧⁺˖⋆╚════╗

It was now the next day, and Wells and Nathan had woken early. As they walked to the dropship, they took in the sun that was barely coming out. Their smiles beamed as they walked through the trees and admired the beauty of Earth.

Their smiles faded as soon as they walked up the ramp of the dropship. They pushed past a makeshift curtain, and thank God there was no one there. They decided to give the two kids that died during the landing a proper burial. The dropship had begun to smell, and the two boys pinched their noses to stop inhaling the disgusting smell of rotting bodies.

Luckily, the two kids were moved down to the first floor, so Nate and Wells didn't have to climb the bodies down. Everyone was still fast asleep as the two teens carried the bodies away from the dropship. They were going to meet up with Amara, who had begun to dig two graves not that far from the dropship.

She used a makeshift shovel that Wells had made with a big stick and a piece of metal from the dropship wrapped with some kind of rope. She was almost finished with the second one when her two friends arrived. "Holy shit..That was fucking tiring." Nathan took a breath of relief when he set the body on the ground. Wells chuckled before agreeing as he placed the other boy on the ground.

Amara looked down at the two dead boys and frowned. Poor guys.. They didn't deserve to die. Unless they did some fucked up shit back on the Ark. "We should probably take their clothes, right? For when we need them." Wells broke the silence.

It was messed up, taking off their clothes. But in all honesty, they didn't need them anymore. Amara sighed as she nodded in agreement before continuing to dig the grave.

╔════╝⋆˖⁺‧₊ ☽𖤓☾ ₊‧⁺˖⋆╚════╗

Once they had finished, it was much later, hollers from the now awakened teens could be heard. Nathan went back to their tent to wake up Elena, who was still sleeping soundly. Wells and Amara each carried a pile of clothes as they walked back to the dropship.

Drums being played could be heard as the two friends walked closer. They walked past a couple who were practically eating each other's faces. That made Wells and Amara laugh quietly, trying not to get their attention. They quickly moved away from some teens that were chasing each other down.

Amara hoped no one would notice them, but that was soon broken by one boy who stopped them. "Hey, where'd you guys get the clothes?" He came up to them, making the two teens turn to him.

"We buried the two kids who died during the landing." Wells answered for them. "Smart." The boy nodded. "You know, I'll take it from here." He reached over and tried to take the clothes from Amara's arms. But he quickly moved back from her when she slapped his hand away. Amara glared at him as the boy cursed. "Bitch.." He muttered.

Wells was quick to stand protectively in front of Amara. "We share based on need, just like back home." He remarked as Bellamy came out of the dropship, shirtless, with a girl following behind him. It was obvious that they had slept together. Damn, he looks so much better without his hair gelled back.

"You still don't get it, do you, Chancellor?" Amara discreetly stared at his abs because damn, even she, who didn't even like him, knew he was attractive and had a nice body. She stopped herself before looking back up. She cringed when Bellamy grabbed the girl's waist and kissed her.

The girl started to walk away, but not before giving Amara a glare. What the fuck did I do? She finally left, purposely swaying her hips, making Bellamy's gaze follow behind her.

He smirked before turning back to Wells, now realizing that Amara was next to him. He glanced at her, giving her a smirk. "Your father's rules no longer apply." Bellamy spoke as he walked down the ramp and got closer to Wells and Amara. He grabbed a shirt from Wells' pile.

Wells was quick to step forward to try and take it back, but a hand was placed on his shoulder by the boy from earlier. He went in front of Wells but immediately stopped when he heard Bellamy speak. "No, no, no. Atom, hold up." Amara quickly pushed the boy's hand off of Wells, which caused Atom to glare at Amara.

"You want it back? Take it." Bellamy challenged Wells as he waved the shirt he took around. Wells stared at him with a hateful look before turning around and throwing the clothes on the floor. The group of delinquents who were sitting near them instantly rushed towards the clothes on the ground, yelling, "Get those boots!"

Atom went to grab something too but Amara threw the pile of clothes in her arms at his face. "What the fuc-" He was cut off as he yelped when he felt a pair of boots follow right after, hitting him on the side of his head. Amara chuckled as she stared at the now pissed boy. She gave him an innocent smile before turning back to Wells and Bellamy.

Bellamy laughed slightly when he saw Amara throw the clothes and boots at Atom. But immediately became serious as he responded back to Wells. "What's wrong with a little chaos?" A loud scream was heard through the whole camp, catching everyone's attention. Bellamy quickly put on the shirt in his hands and followed after Amara and Wells.

"Bellamy!" Murphy yelled when he saw Bellamy finally come over. "Check it out. We want the Ark to think that the ground is killing us, right?" He was holding a girl right over a fucking fire next to the pile of wristbands. What the hell.. Everyone began to surround them. The poor girl whimpered as she tried to get as far away from the fire as possible.

"Figured it'll look better if we suffer a little bit first." Murphy and his friend, who was standing next to him with a piece of metal in hand, laughed. Wells quickly ran over to Murphy. "Let her go!" He yelled, pushing Murphy and the girl away from the fire. Amara rushed over to the girl, who had started to cry.

"You're okay. Are you hurt?" She hugged the young girl, who shook her head. "I'm okay, thank you." She wiped a few tears from her face. Amara helped the girl up, and she gave Amara a quick hug before running towards her friend.

"I'm just getting started." Amara heard Bellamy say as she turned back to Wells. Murphy, who was obviously pissed, came up behind Wells and punched him. Her eyes widened and tried to run towards her friend, who was getting beat, when Murphy's friend quickly grabbed her. "Let me go! Don't fucking touch me!" She yelled at the boy, who had a strong grip on the girl.

The crowd began chanting "Fight! Fight! Fight!" over and over again as Murphy continued to punch Wells. However, Wells caught up to the raging boy and quickly punched him, pushing Murphy away. A rage took over Murphy as he grabbed Wells' legs and knocked him down. He tried punching Wells, but he was fast and grabbed his fist, punching Murphy in the stomach.

That let Wells be able to roll them over, making him the one punching Murphy. He bashed his head into the ground as he continued to hit him. Amara smiled as she watched her friend now be the one to beat up Murphy. She relaxed before pushing her head back, hitting the boy's nose. He groaned as he let go of Amara and reached up to touch his bleeding nose.

Amara was about to walk towards the fighting boys but was grabbed by Bellamy. She glared at him as he pulled her to stand by him. She quickly pushed his hand off of her. Wells stood up from Murphy, who was lying on the ground, weak.

Wells turned around to face Bellamy. "Don't you see you can't control this?" He shouted at Bellamy as he breathed heavily. Amara's eyes widened when she noticed Murphy standing up with a knife in his hand. "You're dead."

"Wait." Bellamy's loud voice made Murphy, who was about to lunge at Wells, stop. He held up another knife for Wells to grab. "Fair fight." Bellamy was about to drop it on the ground when Amara walked up to them. She slapped Bellamy's hand, which held his pathetic knife, away. His head snapped over to Amara, who held out another knife to Wells. It was an actual knife, one of the knives her father sent her. Wells gave her a small smile before taking it.

Amara knew she couldn't do anything to stop the fight. She was held back every time she tried to do something. So she wanted to at least give her friend a better chance of winning since her knife was obviously better.

Amara moved away from the two boys and stood on the side. She had her hand near her gun in case things got out of hand. "Where'd you get the knife?" Bellamy asked as he moved next to Amara. She glanced at him before turning her attention back to Wells. "None of your business." She muttered as she took a step away from Bellamy.

Amara flinched as Murphy stalked closer to Wells and lunged at him. She was scared and worried about her new friend. Murphy lunged again, and Wells moved away, unfortunately letting Murphy slice his arm with his knife. Amara gasped as Wells grunted in pain. She grabbed onto the closest thing to her in panic.

However, she didn't even realize that she had grabbed Bellamy's hand. He glanced down at her hand, which she was gripping, before looking back up at her. He noticed how she smiled when Wells somehow had his knife up against Murphy's throat. Bellamy's gaze finally left Amara as he now stared at Wells.

Amara looked down and saw that she was holding onto Bellamy's hand. The fuck..? Her eyes widened, and she quickly let go of it, swatting his hand away from her. "Ew.." She moved away from Bellamy as he looked down and smirked at her. But his and everyone's attention changed to Clarke.

"Wells!" She jogged down the hill. "Let him go!" Clarke yelled as she came up to him. Wells immediately let Murphy go, and he was about to lunge at Wells again when Bellamy stopped him. Amara quickly rushed to Wells and asked him if he was okay.

When he nodded, she turned her attention to Octavia, who was obviously hurt and was being helped by Monty. Bellamy rushed to help Octavia as Amara moved towards Monty. "Are you okay, Mon?" He nodded before hugging her. She smiled, knowing that he was fine.

"Where's the food?" He asked Clarke. "We didn't make it to Mount Weather." Finn spoke as he sat down on a log. Amara glanced over at him before taking a look around them. There was Finn, Clarke, Octavia, and Monty, but where was Jasper? Her eyes widened as she realized that her goggle-wearing friend was missing.

"What the hell happened out there?" Bellamy questioned Clarke as he turned to him. "We were attacked." She quickly responded. Amara's head snapped to Monty, who just nodded sadly as he looked down. She gently took a hold of his hand and gave him a light squeeze. "Attacked? By what?" Asked a worried Wells.

Amara began to worry. Jasper wasn't there, and if they were attacked... It was Jasper who was attacked. She quickly realized it in her head. "Not what. Who." Finn emphasized the word 'who' before continuing. "It turns out, when the last man from the ground died on the Ark, he wasn't the last grounder."

"It's true. Everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong. There are people here. Survivors." Clarke spoke as whispers traveled through the crowd. "The good news is, that means we can survive. Radiation won't kill us." She continued.

"Yeah, the bad news is the grounders will." Finn finished for Clarke. Amara had enough. She let go of Monty's hand and took a step closer to Clarke.

"What happened to Jasper?" Clarke turned around and got closer to the girl. Amara had tears filling her eyes as she imagined the worst things possible. "Jasper was hit. They took him." She stated as she looked down, somehow feeling responsible.

Bellamy's gaze softened when he saw Amara biting her lip, trying to stop herself from crying in front of everyone. His eyes followed her movements as she moved back to Monty, who embraced her.

"Where's your wristband?" Clarke grabbed Wells' arm, which was now missing his wristband because of Bellamy. Wells moved his arm away from Clarke's grip and glared at Bellamy. "Ask him." He nodded towards the older boy. They all turned their attention to Bellamy as his gaze on Wells became cold and hard. "How many?" Clarke hoped that it wasn't many.

"24 and counting." Murphy finally spoke up, catching Clarke's attention. She looked in disbelief as she glanced at both Murphy and Bellamy. "Life support on the Ark is failing. That's why they brought us down here. They need to know the ground is survivable again, and we need their help against whoever is out there."

Amara was glad that she and Wells weren't the only ones with common sense. "If you take off your wristbands, you're not just killing them. You're killing us!" Clarke yelled at the crowd. Bellamy looked at her before moving from his place next to his sister.

"We're stronger than you think. Don't listen to her. She's one of the privileged." Here we go again, with the fucking privileged shit. He walked around, facing the surrounding delinquents. "If they come down, she'll have it good. How many of you can say the same?" He asked the crowd, which stayed quiet.

"We can take care of ourselves." The teens cheered as they agreed with Bellamy. "That wristband on your arm? It makes you a prisoner. We are not prisoners anymore!" Everyone began to get riled up. "They say they'll forgive your crimes. I say you're not criminals!" Bellamy definitely has a thing for speeches.

"You're fighters, survivors! The Grounders should worry about us!" Yeah, with what? The little pathetic pieces of shit that you call knives? Funny. Amara rolled her eyes before muttering to Monty. "I can't listen to this anymore. Let's go?" Monty nodded, and they both left the roaring crowd.

Monty went to the dropship, while Amara went to go find Nate and Elena. "Hey, guys." She walked into the tent. They both smiled at her and said, 'hey.' "So... um I'm gonna go help look for Jasper." Nathan dropped the clothes in his hands and his head snapped up.

"No. It's too dangerous. You heard Clarke. They attacked Jasper. They speared him." He immediately declined, not wanting to let his best friend put herself in any danger. Elena looked up at Amara before nodding. Even Elena agreed, Jasper was her friend she couldn't just stay here and not do anything.

"Nathan, yes, I am. Jasper is my friend. I can't stay here while he's out there suffering. If it was me instead of him..Would you leave me out there?" Nathan's face relaxed before he shook his head no. "See, I'm going to help him. I can't leave him out there alone."

"Ok, then I'm going too." He nodded. Amara immediately shook her head 'no.' "You have to stay here with Elena." Nathan looked down at Elena, trying to decide what to do next before nodding. He wrapped his arms around her before whispering in her ear. "Be careful, please, Mara."

𝐎𝐇, 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐎
𝐛𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐦 ♡

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

Love Bite | Yandere!Vampires x F!Reader starflame

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

236K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
Season's Feather fluffycow54

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

313K 9.4K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
Bathroom (Max x Bradley) - Maxley Mouse

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

78.8K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
I can do it with a broken heart (Lando Norris) Bex

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

64.7K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...