under the ice and snow

By Ekonochan

In a future where Bonten is ruled by Izana Kurokawa and his brothers Manjiro Sano and Shinichiro Sano. There'... More

Chapter one - a cold night
Chapter two - meeting the Yakuza boss
Chapter 3 - stained red
Chapter 5 - I'm suffocating
Chapter 6 - just let me love you
Chapter 7 - let's get to work
Chapter 8 - as dangerous as jealousy
Chapter 9 - a gala?
Chapter 10 - the gala has started
Chapter 11 - taken away
Chapter 12 - kidnapped?!
Chapter 13 - we are their sisters
Chapter 14 - we're back
Chapter 15 - let's party!!!
Chapter 16 - so who's the traitor
Chapter 17 - A family affair
Chapter 18 - I'll become stronger
Chapter 19 - Something is very wrong
Chapter 20 - it's gotten complicated
Chapter 21 - Chitouse did what?!
Chapter 22 - the only solution
Authors note
Chapter 23 - Infiltration
Chapter 24 - a party
Chapter 25 - the ending plan
Chapter 26 - shot after shot
Chapter 27 - her parting gift
Chapter 28 - Wedding
Chapter 29 - an Infiltration ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 30
chapter 31 - the reception
Chapter 32 - Reunion
Chapter 33 - day off ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 34 - Best birthday
Chapter 35 - that's family

Chapter 4 - what is my faith

597 19 15
By Ekonochan

Ichika POV

He left me in the room again saying he had some work to finish, although I'm sure he probably went out to kill another poor soul, I want to escape but I can't this mansion is built like a maze and I have no clothes on, so I sat on his bed helplessly.

The images of him stained in someone's blood replaying in my mind as shivers run up and down my spine, then I heard the door open and two women came inside one with blonde hair and blue eyes holding a tray with food while the other with white hair and blue eyes holding a box.

They both looked at me, the blonde haired lady then introduced herself "hi I'm Emma Sano are you Ichika?" I nodded and she smiled excitedly "ah Senju she's so pretty don't you think?" Emma said, lightly tapping the other lady who she referred to as Senju, "yes yes she's pretty now calm down Emma" Senju said sounding a little annoyed, Emma climbed onto the bed and sat close to me giving me the tray of food, Senju dropped the box on the little table in the corner "eat up quickly we have so much to talk about" Emma said excitedly.

Senju had sat down on a the couch in the corner of the room watching me and Emma I felt a bit nervous under her intense stare so I couldn't eat, "what's wrong? Don't like the food?" Senju asked still eyeing me "no, I'm not hungry that's all" I replied quietly, "hmm who are you?" Senju asked me easing up her gaze, but before I could answer Emma interrupted.

"Senju calm down can't you see she's uncomfortable, you haven't even introduced yourself and that's really rude" Emma said looking at the white haired lady, before she turned her attention back to me "I'm Izana Kurokawa's sister Emma Sano and over there is Senju Akashi the girlfriend to my other brother Manjiro Sano also known as Mikey, now who are you?" Emma blurted out the formal introduction for herself and the other lady.

I looked at the two before I introduced myself "my name is Ichika Ruyo I'm 23 years old and I'm currently being held hostage in the house of  Izana Kurokawa" I said almost whispering the last part, Emma's eyes widened as I finished my introduction, she looked at Senju and sighed before she said "I'm so sorry I had no idea you were here against your wishes, my brother can be a bit much, but he's really nice if you get to know him and I think he really likes you" she smiled.

I was shocked what was she saying to me? Was she also insane, he likes me a cold blooded killer "are you insane? you expect me to like a person who kills people? Who almost killed me?" I said raising my voice a bit more, "no we expect you to suck it up and come to terms with this unless you want to end up six fit under" Senju said standing up, she walked over to the box she dropped on the table and brought out a t-shirt and sweatpants and put it on the bed.

"Don't be stupid Izana Kurokawa isn't someone to mess with, unfortunately you caught the eyes of one of the most dangerous Yakuza boss in Japan, so be his good little girl and do whatever he asks, except you want to die you little bitch, but if not he won't hesitate to severe you're head from your body, putting an end to your miserable life, so if you wanna live you better listen" then she grabbed Emma's hand and pulled her towards the door and left slamming the door behind them.

I was confused as emotions bubbled up inside me and none of them were good, I stood up and put on the clothes Senju left on the bed for me, I tried to think of a way out but I couldn't, was I really trapped here? It started to snow as I entered the bed and cried myself to sleep.

Emma POV

Senju pulled me out of the room which I didn't like so I pulled my hand my hand back and gave her a few death glares "why are you looking at me like that? You know I did the right thing" Senju said crossing her arms and rolling her eyes, "that was too harsh she's probably scared like any girl would be in this situation" I said trying to calm myself down but Senju wasn't making things easy for me "she has fallen into the world of the Mafia she can't be showing weakness she like that, she has to be strong if she wants to survive, so I gave her some helpful advice, and what she needs now is time to process it just give her space"

I sighed in frustration but Senju was right so I decided to let it go, I'll visit her later and this time without Senju, "c'mon we're going to be late meeting Hina and Yuzuha" I said taking out my car keys "yeah Hina is getting married soon right?" She asked me as we started leaving, "yeah let's go" I said as we left the mansion.

Izana POV

I left Ichika in my room again, I was pretty sure she wouldn't try going anywhere again especially after what she saw even though that wasn't my intention, besides she wasn't wearing any clothes, the sight made me chuckle, the thought of her sitting on my bed helplessly was somewhat amusing.

I called my younger sister Emma to take clothes and food to Ichika since I was out, she screamed over the phone asking me if she was my girlfriend, I liked the sound of that but I didn't answer the question and just cut the call.

The day was slow it was meeting after meeting with disgusting money mongers with an unhealthy habit of trying to cheat me, I was getting sick of it, I lit a cigarette and slouched back in my office chair, my mind drifted back to my lovely Ichika at home probably still in my bed, a smile crept on my face as the images of her only in my underwear crossed my mind, but my trail of thoughts were interupted by someone's voice.

"Woah bro, who's got you smiling like that?" I opened my eyes to see my younger brother eating dorayaki while sitting across from me, "have you forgotten how to knock huh? Manjiro" I said not hiding my annoyance at his intrusion "it's Mikey, also calm down I'm just asking, besides I came here to tell you something, one of our clients called for a meeting today you want to?" He asked finishing the snack in his hand.

I honestly didn't want to "no, you handle it I'm going home early" I said standing up and grabbing my coat since it was still winter, my brother looked at me in confusion before a smirk formed across his face "it's that girl huh? you've got it bad, finally, I can tease you, oh how long I've waited for this" he said playfully, I just ignored him and left the office.

Mikey POV

I watched my elder brother leave the office, he didn't need to tell me I knew he was going to see that girl he saved the other day, I was happy though my brother had never fallen in love, sure he went to the club and fucked a few good looking bitches but that was it he was never in any long term relationships, and now that I think of it ever since this girl came into the picture he seems more calm and less cold and was actually smiling.

I stood up from the chair and left the office as I called the guys to get ready for the meeting since Izana wouldn't be there.

Izana POV

I left the building and started heading home I was weirdly happy to go home, I even stopped at a bakery and bought some chocolate croissant for Ichika.

I parked my car and went straight to my room, as I entered I saw Ichika asleep on my bed, but something was wrong, the food that was brought for her was untouched, and her face was stained with dried tears, why was she crying? Did something happen.

I changed into a t-shirt and sweatpants before I sat down on the bed and stroked her hair, she was so beautiful and looked so peaceful, she eventually woke up "good evening darling did you have a nice nap" was all I said before she moved very far away from me, she was trembling as tears started to run down her cheeks, I was confused so I tried to getting closer to her "hey doll what's wrong hmm? Are you okay?" I said trying to get closer to her, but she only moved further away, now I was getting pissed off "what wrong?" I asked visibly annoyed with her actions did something happen when I was out? I don't know "come here" I commanded, but she didn't move "I said come here" I said raising my voice, but she only flinched at my actions.

So I stood up and walked over to her but she tried to run away again so I held her arm so she wouldn't move away anymore, she was shaking as she refused to look me in the eyes so I grabbed her face and made her look at me but all I could see was fear as tears formed in them, and I didn't like it "listen little bitch, I don't know what got into you while I was gone but that isn't an excuse to disobey my orders, when I say run you say how far when I say jump you say how high you got it?"

She nodded as I released her, and told her to eat her food before I left the room in anger.

Ichika POV

He released me as I fell to the floor, he then ordered me to eat my food as he left the room, I was scared and the tears wouldn't stop flowing down my face so I just decided to eat like he ordered, when I finished I went back to the bed and fell asleep again.

Authors POV

Izana was standing outside his room he knew he had messed up, he ruined his chance to get closer to Ichika and she was probably terrified of him, he needed to air out his frustration so he called the guys and decided to go to one of his clubs to have a couple of drinks, so he left the mansion to meet his guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 339 43
After fleeing from your past and moving to Tokyo you meet some very handsome men. Unbeknownst to you they lead the most dangerous criminal organizati...
215K 5K 13
โ› are you deaf or just annoyingly stupid? โœ Y/n, had always been Takemichi's savior ever since they were kids, but hearing the news of her unfortunat...
56.2K 3K 25
โ๐™Š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฎ, ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง.โž โ‡ข ห—หห‹ ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข เฟเพ‚ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ...
620K 27.9K 88
from a straight A student to a homeless to Japan's most ruthless woman. this is the story of Bonten's Angel of death.