Crossing Boundaries

By deblaru

To my astonishment, I saw Reece situated between my legs, his actions mirroring those of someone savouring th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 30

690 8 0
By deblaru

Lorna

"In my sleepy haze, I felt exhausted but blissfully happy unsure of the time as I lay in bed. I could feel Reece's strong arms wrapped around me, his scent enveloping my senses. After our passionate night, we shared a shower. Reece had been so gentle washing my body, especially when considering my raw and tender state down there. When we finished, he handed me a pair of comfy shorts and a t-shirt, confessing that it was to prevent another passionate night, raw or not.

He playfully picked up my panties from the floor and announced that he was keeping them as a keepsake, making me blush."

With heavy eyes, I struggled to open them, feeling feather-like kisses gracing my neck, while Reece's fingers gently stroked along my ribs.

"Good morning, baby," he whispered. I silently thanked the heavens that last night wasn't just a dream. "I still can't believe you're in my bed."

"Morning'," I replied, wiggling closer to him, which caused his hand to settle on the flat of my stomach, pulling me closer. I could feel him, pressing into me.

He nibbled at my neck, a low growl escaping his lips. "Lorna, if you don't want a repeat of last night, I suggest you stop..."

This made me giggle. "No, please, I'm still a little sore, and I'm really hungry..."

"Come on, let's go get breakfast," he said,pulling me up with him.

I hesitated, conscious of the possibility of running into his brother and dad.

Reece seemed to read my mind. "Dad won't be back until later," he assured me, "and Lance probably stayed at one of his 'friend's' houses," emphasizing the word 'friend,' which was code for his brother hooking up with someone.

"Sit," he ordered as we entered the kitchen.

Reece walked over and switched on the coffee machine,then grabbed two cups from the cupboard and two glasses for juice.

I sat, my gaze fixated on him, admiring his broad shoulders and muscular back. His tank top exuded a bad-boy vibe, his shorts hanging low on his hips. I still couldn't believe it – me and Reece, I finally lost my virginity to the person I've always dreamt about losing it to, last night's escapades replaying in my head,,causing a tightening in my core.

"Shit, crap, f**k," Reece's sudden use of profanity snapped me out of the lust-filled memory.

"Everything okay over there?" I stifled a laugh, already detecting the scent of burnt eggs wafting towards me.

I walked over and gently nudged him aside. "You go make the coffee and pour the juice. I'll handle the food."

He gave a sheepish smile, apologising for his lack of talent in the kitchen.

As I cooked away, strong arms wrapped around me from behind, and Reece nuzzled into my neck. "You look so sexy while you cook," he murmured, nibbling and sucking on my neck. My head leaned back on his shoulder, and a soft moan escaped my lips. His hands found their way under the t-shirt he had given me, fingers toying with my delicate nubs, then squeezing my breast. Another sigh slipped past my lips, but before I could speak, Reece silenced me with a passionate kiss.

"I'm starting to feel hungry for something else," he whispered huskily, his hips gently rocking against mine.

I tried to reply, but my words were caught in the intensity of the moment as he moved his hand dangerously low, toying with the waistband of the shorts I was wearing. Sucking my bottom lip into his mouth, another groan escaped me.

Then, an awkward clearing of the throat and a chuckle broke the spell.

"Busted,"

We both froze, and Reece slowly withdrew his hands from beneath my shorts and t-shirt.

"Reece, if you're going to be doing that kind of stuff with a girl in my house, I'd prefer you not do it in the kitchen where we eat," a stern voice interrupted us.

"Oh my god, it's his Dad," I thought, feeling a rush of embarrassment. Reece chuckled into my neck as I squirmed.

My cheeks were ablaze with mortification, and I didn't want to turn around to face his father.

"Sure, no problem, Dad. Come on, Lorna, let's go to my room." Reece takes my hand pulling me away from the counter.

I reluctantly turned around, my face almost as red as Mr. Matthews'. His eyes were wide and filled with shock.

"H-hey, Mr. Matthews," I stammered, feeling utterly mortified. "Lorna, I'm so sorry. I didn't realize it was you," he said, glaring at Reece, his mouth pressed into a straight line. Lance, standing to his left, was trying his best but failing to hold in his laugh.

"Please, let this floor open up and swallow me whole," I silently wished.

I rushed out of the kitchen, making it clear that I needed to get dressed and head home. Reece followed me, still laughing, as we entered his room.

He embraced me from behind, and I covered my face with my hands. "I want to die," I groaned out.

Reece chuckled and said, "Come on, it's not that bad."

I smacked him on the arm. "You told me no one was home."

His grin faded, and he sighed, "they weren't supposed to be home this early, he smirked and then shrugged his shoulder.

Your dad and Lance heard me moaning. I can't face them again." I buried my head into his chest, feeling utterly ashamed..

It's fine babe don't stress.

He starts pushing me back towards the bed, pushing me down and getting on top of me and soon as his head dips down for a kiss.
Lance pops his head in the door.

"Can't leave her alone for a minute, can you, bro?" Lance teased with a chuckle.

Reece growled at his chuckling brother. "Get out."

Lance retreated, still grinning. "Alright, alright."Oh Dad said breakfast will be ready in five."

Reece turned his attention back to me, his eyebrow arched.

'We need to stop. Your dad and brother will think I'm slutty if we keep this up." He smirks and remarks maybe you are a little slutty, 'moaning in my kitchen in front of my Dad and brother. "Tut tut ..

I pushed him off me, narrowing my eyes at him. "If anyone is, it's you," I retorted.

He just laughed, and we both knew that breakfast with his family was going to be quite entertaining. Well entertaining for them, awkward for me.

***
The next morning, Reece sends me a text, "I'm outside, baby."

A smile spread across my face at his endearing word for me. Never in my life would I have thought I'd hear Reece call me "baby"!

"Be there in a sec," I sent back, quickly grabbing my bag and shouting a goodbye to my mom and dad as I rushed out the door.

"Hi," I greeted Reece as I climbed into his jeep. He eyed me up, and now leaning over, he cupped my jaw and planted a longing kiss on my lips.

"Reece, my parents are home. They could see us," I whispered urgently.

He sniggered and turned his face towards my house. "Too late," he said with a lopsided smile.

Confused, I asked, "What?"

"Knock, knock!" I turned to see my mom knocking on the window, her eyes narrowed at me, an eyebrow arched in question.

I rolled down the window. "Uh, hey, Mom." She handed me my English lit book. "You forgot this."

"Hi, Reece," a sliver of a smile graced her lips, her arms now crossed. He smiled as if nothing had happened.

"Hey, Mrs. Devine," he replied, taking the book from me.

"Thanks, Mom. I'll see you later," I said, putting the window back up. "Oh, you will," she remarked cryptically. I knew I was going to hear an earful when I got home.

"Ugh, First his dad and now my Mom.. please drive," I said to Reece, his cocky smile still on his face, as we drove off. How was he unfazed by all of this.

I unclipped my seatbelt as the car came to a stop in the school parking lot. Just as I reached for the door handle, I was pulled onto Reece's lap. His arms encircled my waist as he planted a series of kisses along my neck and jaw.

"I missed you last night," he whispered huskily in my ear.

I squirmed on his lap while attempting to wriggle free. "I missed you too, but people can see us," I reminded him.

He chuckled. "So, are you embarrassed to be seen with me now?" he teased, capturing my lips and sliding his tongue into my mouth. I kissed him back, reassuring him that I wasn't.

"I just don't want everyone gossiping,"making an effort to break free, but his hold on me remained strong.

Pressing my hips down onto his, he grinned. "Let them," he said, playfully biting my lip. "I want them to know you're mine." His arousal pressed against my jeans. "Look what you do to me, Lorna!" he growled, eliciting a moan from me as he ground his hard on against me.

"Reece, we need to get to class," I sighed.

He grunted in response. "Fine, but this isn't over, baby." He reluctantly lifted me back into my seat, opened his door, and walked to my side to let me out.

We strolled into school hand in hand.

The buzz of gossip among our peers quieted as they turned to look at us. Wide eyes, glaring expressions, and approving smiles greeted us.

I glanced over at Samia and Sarah, who were grinning at me. Samia gave me a thumbs-up, and I couldn't help but smile back.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Kady and Mia together, both sending evil looks our way. Reece caught on, his gaze locked with mine. He leaned down, planting a playful peck on my lips.

"Just ignore the evil witches, okay?" he teased, causing me to chuckle.

The day zipped by, and I exclaimed to Sarah, "Only one more class to go!"

She replied with a nonchalant, "Mmm hmm," but her gaze wandered across the room.

I noticed Yara there, her expression filled with guilt and sorrow. She had tried to talk to me on the way into class, but I had politely declined, telling her I wasn't interested in what she had to say. According to Sarah, Yara still insisted that Kady had put her up to it, claiming Kady had threatened to reveal her secret about being gay to her dad.

It left me puzzled. I knew Kady had something against me, but why would she go to all that trouble?

Reece had been crystal clear with her - there would never be anything between them.

Despite feeling like there might be more to the story, I didn't care anymore. I had Reece, and that was all that mattered. As for the rest of them, they could go whistle, for all I cared.

I walked into the math class with Sarah by my side. She had promised to fill me in on everything involving her and Yara, and I still couldn't believe it. They had been together for nearly two months, and even Kady knew about it. That's why I had my doubts about Kady orchestrating Yara's behavior towards me. I mean, I'd say she might have enjoyed it, perhaps egged her on and spread some lies, but the idea of her threatening Yara to tell her Dad seemed a bit far-fetched.

Sarah had finally reached the end of her patience with Yara's stringing her along. When she confronted Yara about her involvement with Reece, Yara explained that her dad believed they had been together since their time in Spain. Furthermore, he strongly opposed her being gay, so she had to lie to him. Sarah was also keen to understand why Yara had been so unpleasant towards me. Yara confided in her, revealing that her dad had warned her about me and that some people were pushing for Reece and me to be together, so she felt pressured to break us up.

I made a mental note to fill Reece in on what Sarah had revealed about Yara's dad. It was a strange mix of lies and his inexplicable desire for them to be together. School had finally released its grip on us for the day. As I made my way to the exit, I spotted Nick. I waved in his direction, but his smile seemed forced, eyes filled with sadness. I couldn't help feeling a twinge of sympathy for him. I was about to approach him, when I was suddenly enveloped in strong arms from behind.

"Where do you think you're going?" Reece's breath tickled my ear, as he gave it a playful nip.

"Oh, hi. I was just going to say hi to Nick," I replied, biting my lip nervously.

Reece rested his chin on my shoulder, his gaze fixed on Nick with a hint of suspicion. "Why?" he asked with an air of interrogation.

"He's a friend, Reece. I just wanted to see if he's okay after, you know..."

"He cheated on you, Lorna. You don't need to feel bad for breaking up with him. Do you regret it?" Reece's face now bore a stern expression as he stood tall, peering down at me.

"W-what? No, of course not," I stammered, looking in his eyes. "Reece, I chose you. It's always been you. Please remember that. I just feel bad, that's all."

He sighed, leaning his forehead against mine. "I'm sorry. I just get so jealous. I hate the thought of you with anyone else but me.

I'm yours, Reece , only yours. You don't need to feel jealous, okay?" I say cupping his face.

He broke into a smile, then kissed me passionately. "Say it again."

"Say you're mine," he murmured into my mouth.

"I'm yours, Reece," I replied between kisses, while grinning.

"Good. Come on, let's go home," he said, taking my hand. I glanced back at Nick, giving him a small smile, and he nodded solemnly before walking in the opposite direction. I hoped he would be okay; as he was a genuinely nice guy.

Haha so both parents know now. How embarrassing was that for both of them to catch them , poor Lorna . Reece is not bothered at all..

Do we think the parents are happy now that they are together ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.7K 2.8K 45
COMPLETE ⚠️ This is a fictional story. ⚠️ All characters are fictional, their opinions and actions are in no way real, or related to the real world...
350K 9.6K 83
"How many romance books do you read?" Devin asks me. I shrug. "I like them," I say. I keep browsing, running my fingers along the spines. "...
131K 3.9K 35
Avery wrapped an arm around my waist to catch me before I could get out the door. He pushed me up against the door, trapping me between his body and...
1.1M 18.1K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...